This lady is the only reason king's landing is now in ruin

This lady is the only reason king's landing is now in ruin

say something about her

Attached: 7789513731_sophie-turner-dans-le-role-de-sansa-stark[1].jpg (880x585, 121K)

She's based

Attached: Capture.gif (471x350, 198K)

She's a decent actress, which means she is a trillion times more compelling than that fucking potato Emilia Clarke.

The city was a shithole anyway. They all cheered when Ned was beheaded. Couldn’t have happened to nicer people.
I’m sure Sansa touches herself at night at the thought of them begin roasted alive.

Masterfully done. What we need to find out if she'll get her prize: Jon's cock

Attached: CCBF4AB3-5D60-4218-AFB8-9E6857C0A294.jpg (1200x1335, 310K)

Sophie is only good actor/actress left in the show. Fuck Kit Harington.

Hopefully they genocide you first

Do you think she masterbates with vegetables thinking about Jon's tiny royal Targ chode now that he's no longer her brother? Is she going to snu snu him next episode?

Attached: jon-snu.jpg (183x275, 10K)

She's the smartest woman in Westeros and she could predict that telling Tyrion about Jon's parentage would make Daenerys go insane.

showed her ginge minge for a biggie of white lightning round the back of a Milton Keynes maccieDs

>decent actress
the only role she plays well is the insufferable bitch
so I'm guessing that's just her IRL

Varys was literally trying to poison Dany because of the shit Sansa started
fuck Sansa, she made a promise in front of the Winterfell Weirwood and she just flippantly breaks it 5 minutes later. barely a Stark anymore, Jon won't forgive her.

1+0 is still more than 0+0. I'm not saying she's good. I'm saying Emilia is an utterly shit actress.

>Varys was literally trying to poison Dany because of the shit Sansa started

Or Varys could have just... Not done it.

I prefer Emilia Clarke.

I'm glad her character was ruined in season 6 instead of more recently so we've had time to forget about it.

She's going to fuck Jon Snow.

Technically she only promised to not repeat what Jon told her, but Bran was the one who revealed the truth.

Emilia has been acting circles around her this season.

She needs to burn.

Chaos. Ladder.

Attached: got grr shit.png (472x624, 219K)

Based (and redpilled!)

she played Dany very well. She has hated Dany since they met even after her armies helped defend the north. Really fucked up how she has started to become a monster like Littlefinger and Ramsay. Ramsay was right, he put his seed in her and it will always be a part of her. Well played Ramsay, well played

Attached: sansa1.jpg (1000x1000, 242K)

Based and gingermingepilled

Attached: sansa slut prime 3.jpg (720x540, 53K)

>Really fucked up how she has started to become a monster like Littlefinger and Ramsay.
Well, there's the fantasy world she was taught of as a child, and then there is the reality she learned from Littlefinger and Ramsey.

Which should she have learned more from? Clearly the fantasy didn't prepare her for the real world.

Attached: sansa.jpg (600x600, 77K)

>Technically...
>t.Fishnigger

>Which should she have learned more from? Clearly the fantasy didn't prepare her for the real world.
>some weird inside out of nowhere for no reason
>real world

>no lesbian hatefuck scene between Salsa and Dany

Kind of disappointing tbhfam

cute and based

But seriously, what's her endgame?

what happened to her? she was gorgeous at 17 and now is trash

Bong genes. american diet

>meth head skinny
>American diet
That... makes sense

She hasn't forgotten how the people of King's Landing cheered her father's death. Well they're not cheering anymore if you catch my drift.

How is this Sansa's fault?
Because she spilled Jon's secret?
So is it also Sam's fault for telling Jon?
Or then does it go back to Dany for making Sam want to tell Jon?

Or is it their grand grandparents fault for birthing them?

>I'm glad her character was ruined in season 6 instead of more recently so we've had time to forget about it.

Ramsey ruined Sansa in season 5. He ruined her all night long.

It really showed how shitty the writing was when they tried to make her seem smart by having everyone else be fit of slugging pigshit at best.

If you unironically believe this you are LITERALLY a mysogynist.
How does she have more fault than Jon?

If she stays comfy in the north while getting Danny assassinated, I'd say she won the game of thrones.

>ger raped
+10 INT

>Sam
>Dany
None of them swear to not telling Jon's secret

That's exactly what she did though. She knew Daenerys would not respond well to people learning Jon's secret. she knew Daenerys would flip out in a true targeryan / tyrant fashion, and people would need to put her down. Cherry on top is Jon himself doing, before running home and falling into her arms.

Nigger it's Daenery's fault, she burned down the city.

The rape...

Attached: 1557760859932-tv.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>i was at kings landing Sansa
>i saw the event unfold through the eyes of a horse
>i saw pillage and rape
>im gonna gape Aryas asshole wide with a horse cock

Sansa is growing on me. The best thing would be if they make her rule the north with an iron fist or something along the line of that mafia boss woman in Skyrim.

>No new posts
there are multiple things. One big thing is ANGLO GENES along with her being a brit and having a slag culture. she also gained a little bit of weight

Winterfell burns
Mad bitch sansa ruling as queen
Jon is king depressed and pussywhipped and weirded out by having to bone his "sister".
Arya dies or goes to Gendry to be lady of the stormlands
Bronn either gets killed or gets Westerlands for killing drogon with crossbow to the eye
Davos is Jon's hand
Tyrion kills himself
Samwell is lord of the reach
The rest are irrelevant or die

GLORIOUS BONG GENES

Attached: sansa slut 47.jpg (2441x2036, 580K)

She is the strongest woman left in power after they inevitably get rid of Dany

want to eat her ass

Attached: sansa slut 46.jpg (787x1200, 164K)

Attached: sansa slut 45.jpg (826x856, 93K)

Jesus Christ, how old is she?

she’s cute she just has manshoulders

she used to be really hot, what the fuck happened?

Attached: Sophie Turner whore.jpg (540x960, 37K)