Is season 2 of the Leftovers the pinnacle of television?

Is season 2 of the Leftovers the pinnacle of television?

Attached: FA7B178F-3FC9-4B56-8127-D2AE09ED173B.jpg (2560x1920, 656K)

Maybe, but I've watched the whole thing in 2x speed because everything is so fucking slow.

>watched the whole thing in 2x speed
People don’t actually do this, right?

Attached: FEE4808B-F7F5-4E9B-8451-A3882F0A7250.jpg (1267x808, 100K)

Yes OP. Despite what the contrarian retards here will say, season 2 is a masterpiece.

I do it too.

half of s1 and most of s2 were the pinnacle of HBO, s3 was okay

I need to rewatch the whole series someday

just finished the sopranos, what are some good recs Yea Forums?

Yeah season 2 is pretty kino, though Kevin's beard in season 3 was pretty kino in and of itself

Attached: the-leftovers3.jpg (1024x684, 126K)

I’m just gonna list out all the 10/10 kino episodes and we’ll see which season has more

>S1: Episodes 3,5,6,8,9,10
>S2: Episodes 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,10
>S3: Episodes 1,4,5,7

anyone who thinks season 1 is better than 2 must be a legit brainlet

>says the kid who writes like a black
Not looking good for your position on the issue.

>writes
lol imagine being autistic over how people type on Yea Forums of all places

Writing is the act of composition. Typing is a mechanical act. An actual white person doesn't stop acting white just because no one is looking. So, yeah, it's pretty clear that you don't have valid thoughts and feelings when it comes to arts and entertainment. Don't try replying again. If you do, it's just an illustration of how incapable of restraint you are. End discussion.

mad?

>u mad?
Fitting that your reply is a black person meme. I guess you just can't help being what you are.

did a nigger fuck your mom? what's going on buddy?

>when black kids try their hand at femme-brained psychology and fail
Your going through a lot of effort to get around acting white on a consistent basis. Why do you think that might be? Is propriety considered difficult and intellectual in your family?

>started this whole conversation by whinging about muh writing
>"Your going"
lol

can't be too surprised someone who unironically spends their time thinking MUH NIGGERS RUININ EVERYTHANG is this dumb

is this show worth watching? i've heard really good things about s1 and 2 not so much 3
kinda wanted to but then again it's motherfucking lindelof

i tried to rewatch this show starting with season 1 but the music is so recycled that if you aren't watching them a week apart it loses all meaning. it's just a dumb show if you watch the episodes back to back... it's not the same.

of television? No
of the 2010's? It's definitely top five

3 is good as well and gives a satisfying ending to the series. Do yourself a favor and watch it.

rome

2 > 3 > 1
but they're all the pinacle of television

International Assassin is in my top 3 episodes of any TV series.

I do it with YouTube videos too. People talk too slow. It's also high energy

>le sad violin music plays ad nauseum

This
3 was absolutely dogshit from start to finish though T. Aussie the writing was just plain horrific
Carnivale
The oa
Breaking bad
Rome
It's great until s3 and stumbles around trying to wrap things up in record time

I love purgatory kino it's so rare that I ever see it even more so when it's actually good.
I wish we got a sad ending desu I hated the one we got muh happy boomers

Yes

Season 2 ending is the peak of modern television

It's kino and definitely worth watching

predator drones are top kino

>eating the bait because you have the brain of an inner city kid
I knew you would.

Season 3 had some great moments, but I agree that they could’ve taken the show somewhere better. The “take on me” episode, Matt episode, and purgatory episode were all 10/10 tho

What's it about? Is it sci-fi?

Quarry

It's a show with the most simple, beautiful music you have ever heard. Yeah it's a scifi/drama/action

3% of world population gets disappeared/raptured and the show deals with the fallout of the event

Show looks like its for women.

Only 3%? Who cares, world would be better off.