This heel turn makes no sense

>The city had already surrendered
>If she really wanted revenge for the death of Missandei all she needed to do was burn down the Red Keep and kill Cersei
>What the fuck does torching random ass peasants in the streets who had nothing to do with her death accomplish?!
>B-but the people don't love her so she needed to be feared!
>She has a fucking dragon and an army! She is fully capable of ruling through intimidation without going on a retarded killing spree and burning her newly conquered city to the ground!
>B-but we've had foreshadowing that she's crazy!
>No we haven't! The only so called foreshadowing we've had is Danny executing wicked slave owners, her enemies, and people who have betrayed her.
>You think Tywin Lannister or Robert Baratheon never put down their enemies or executed anyone? Roose Bolton? Stannis? Sure they had flaws but they weren't crazy. Hell even Ned Stark and Jon Snow have executed people.

There's no plausible reason for this at all. 8 seasons of build up for this character utterly ruined by D&D.

Attached: Heel Turn.jpg (900x506, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLVigJoi9k8
youtube.com/watch?v=mAgw9E-Rd_0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/5S4Ss5bK-ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SUBVERTED

Incest = bad

fuck the population of kings landing they all deserved it. they all hate and laugh at cersei and yet when the big spooky dragon lady comes they all go running for kings landing and her safety. how dumb can they possibly be? she blew up the sept right in front of you and you still think that person would help you? they're idiots and got what they deserved

Even if this ends up happening in the books we need to acknowledge that the last season and this season are just too fucking short. They knew how it ended and rather than writing and producing two seasons that adequately build this character change up they literally just sped through it, these past few seasons honestly felt like they've had next to no dialogue, nothing of consequence anyway. How HBO could fund them and allow them to get away with this shit is astounding.

She just snapped after all the rejection, setbacks and failures. It happens. It makes sense. Check My Lai massacre. Execution was crappy, as per usual in the later GOT seasons. Best episode in the season, but still bad.

You just know the execs at HBO are fucking pissed right now, especially with the poor reviews. Duh&Dunce are killing their cash cow.

Targ gonna Targ.

>WTF THIS WOMAN ISNT ACTING RATIONAL WHEN SHE’S HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN???

Ye no shit. She just lost her two best friends and her child (dragon), realized she has no true claim to the throne anymore and nobody loves her or want her. Add a predisposition to Madness and previous snaps and it’s not too unthinkable to see her losing it.

I dont understand how people think this came out of nowhere. She was always a emotionally immature and vengefull character.

-She had her brother who practically raised her, killed in a horrific way.
-Burnt the shaman lady who killed her husband, alive (this one is sort of understandable though)
-Locked that rich guy and her servant in a vault to die
-burnt all the other khals alive in a hut.
-crucified 200 people, some of them werent even slavers.
-She executed the leaders of the slave rebellion.
-Burnt 5000 soldiers to a crisp
-burned 2 soldiers alive because they kept their oath and didnt bend the knee
-manipulated jorah to no end.
-raided and pillaged cities after cities, overthrowing the goverment in all of them and replacing them with nothing, resulting in rioting, anarchy and mass murder.

And thats the shit I remember

Attached: kermit2.jpg (300x400, 28K)

"Danny kind of forgot about being a good person." D&D

She was never a good person BUT this development was rushed as hell, making it shit.

they decided she's evil.
like they decided Sandor will hide in fear in Winterfell battle
like they decided Tyrion will go and get Varys executed
like how they decided Arya will kill NK

there's no point in trying to connect these things to something that happened in season 4 or whatever, cause theyre not

Her whole problem of “the people here love Jon and not me” is what makes you realize in the books this happens because of Aegon (Young Griff) because the people of Kingslanding love him. That’s why they had Varys turn for Jon because in the books he is the big Aegon supporter. That’s why they had Jon’s name be Aegon in the show. However Aegon supposedly takes Stormsend at the beginning of TWOW (and will probably be the one to stay south and sit out the war with the dead) so if she goes nuts at the end of ADOS that’s two massive books of build up of her dealing with being unwanted and another “Targaryen” having the people’s love and that would more believable make her want to burn the city.

Have sex tranny

Most people aren’t feminists on the internet and probably enjoyed it and thought it was shocking and memorable

Stop filling in the blanks for the shitty writing staff, you can't just kill a characters friends, have ZERO scenes of her coming to terms with this and expect everyone to be okay with eight years worth of character development gone in like an hours or so worth of Dany related development this season.

the foreshadowing in the books is that Cersei is the Mad Queen who is obsessed with wildfire and linked to Aerys. it's really explicitly foreshadowed.

bookDany is actually more reasonable than showDany, let alone Cersei in either the books or the show.

It was the first sensible thing she did in the last 4 seasons. Wtf is wrong with everyone ? The moment she left Merreen she should have zerg rushed Kings Landing with 3 Dragons and burned down everything.

It worked for Cersei and she had no claim to the throne ... she just blasted a church

More like face turn. KL plebs are literal niggers.

Attached: 7F079670-3F12-429D-BCD0-2AD7E1EA5C4B.png (701x347, 230K)

I think it's a mistake to assume any significant number of people react in the same way as Yea Forums posters.

HAHA SUBVERTED BRO

DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT DID YOU?

HAHA

NOW WHERE DID I PUT THAT OSCAR THE NORMIES GAVE ME...

I haven't watched this since season 3, but even I fucking knew she was going to go mad. It's her bloodline, it was obvious.

#Daenerysdidnothingwrong

Facebook is mad, Plebbit is mad, we're mad. Everyone is mad, this series is shit, get over it.

>>No we haven't! The only so called foreshadowing we've had is Danny executing wicked slave owners, her enemies, and people who have betrayed her.

Why are characters not written exactly how i think they should be

Every single instance you mentioned was of Danny killing her enemies or people who had betrayed her like I previously mentioned. While morally questionable, it's still a far cry from torching an entire city for lels.

This. Her first instinct in every situation she has ever been in was to raze her way out of it. The only thing that ever stopped her were her advisors, out of whom, Jorah was the only one she ever listened to.

I didn’t say normal people are celebrating it and calling it redpilled and screencapping twitter posts by radical feminists crying over it. I said they probably just enjoyed it and didn’t hate it like the lunatic fringe does.

her father is the MAD KING

>people are always like their parents
that's super-depressing, though?
why isn't Jon mad, Aerys was his grandfather after all?

literally all of your examples are her killing psychopathic slavers or outright enemies fighting against her. one of them is even outright false, she didn't have Viserys killed. Viserys literally walked into her tent in the Dothraki capital where it's forbidden to spill blood, threatened to murder her in front of Khal Drogo as a hostage, and then Drogo killed him. what the fuck was she supposed to do in this situation?

i'm not saying the mad queen ending isn't fitting for the character but it's retarded to claim D&D did a good job of leading up to it.

To quote the joker "all it takes is one bad day"

What I get from this is that she would have killed the soldiers and Cersei regardless, not civilians

Arguing with the plot is stupid. The books are going to come to the same major ends, though the road traveled may be slightly different. Every one of those choices is fine on its own, the problem is they made a complete hack job of justifying and portraying all of them.

I think you're wrong. normies are heavily predisposed to be positive about things, but they pick favorite characters like everyone else, and the show has systematically ruined every single character.

the people who aren't disappointed just didn't *notice* that their character was ruined.

of course it's not inevitable, but it makes narrative sense

Letting them surrender would have been Jon's victory

Typical woman hysterics

Dragon folk are mad. They flip a coin on birth.

Good posts.
Cringe posts. Yikes!

Attached: 1405480723765.jpg (360x360, 63K)

really go have sex or even go outside once

>The books are going to come to the same major ends

this is questionable.
- Dany is more reasonable than in the show.
- Cersei is directly linked to Aerys.
- KL might get burned down by the Sept blowing up instead. GRRM wouldn't accept a massive explosion not causing a wider fire, KL is only made 100% of stone in the show.
- the dragonbinder horn exists in the books, the foreshadowing seems to be that Dany will lose 2 dragons to *someone* before coming back from the Dothraki Sea

TL; DR there are all kinds of differences, small and large, that madDany will have to be something different or an afterthought, not a major plot twist.

>her father is a crazy mad boy!
Okay. And?

>it's another show defenders use in-universe arguments to justify bad storytelling episode

>come from a lineage of mental illness
>be sold into bondage
>be raped
>become brown people loving shitlib
>believe all the men have betrayed you
>go full independnt womyn
>your black sidekick goes full chimpout
>muh heel turn
>muh couldn't have predicted this
Anyone who understands what's been happening realized long ago she was a bitch. She would have been sucking horsecock if she didn't have 3 dragons. She was completely useless and didn't earn anything.

I have a very different reading of GRRM's view of Dany. he can't stop describing her breasts, her having sex and baths, her dreams, her hopes and regrets, etc. she has a rise-fall-rise-fall-rise arc already. it doesn't at all feel like it her psychology is deteriorating over time.

>i'm not saying the mad queen ending isn't fitting for the character but it's retarded to claim D&D did a good job of leading up to it.

Despite the fact that she's been running around all over, demanding everyone to bend the knee to her or else, threatening to burn down whole cities and spouting all these titles like a narcisistic psycho?
She would have done alot worse if here advisors hadnt talked her out of it.

You didnt see this coming?

Does she have to bang her head repeatedly against a wall and talk to the voices in her head for you guys to take a hint?

You got blinded by the tits m8.

Attached: 1539740581539.jpg (429x571, 55K)

her family practiced inbreeding for dozens of generations and it fucked them up mentally

Oh got it, so they're all destined to burn civilians. Great justification.

This. Dany was literally Sgt Barnes all over again. Someone who was barely a grey character to begin with, who saw enough shit that they finally snapped and started killing civilians becautthey just don't give a shit anymore.

Attached: platoon_2.jpg (565x311, 50K)

bad writing is bad writing - it doesn't matter if she has shown instances of being mad and crazy in previous seasons, this flip was poorly executed because it didn't build up on those, and the explicit trigger was not convincingly important

tl, dr stop using in-universe arguments to defend bad storytelling. The job of writers is to weave things together in patterns and flows, this episode was a sudden climax without the necessary crescendo

Im convinced hey had to butcher her flip by trying to flip the show for political purposes. But the statement has been univocally made. Sjws have gone with the bells

Exceeded my wildest expectations and this is coming someone who only started watching because it was the Netflix half of my slut phase. I’ve hated the show from episode 1 but chugged along idk why. I wanted Nk on the throne but this is so much better

Attached: E76F18DE-B242-41A5-9A47-F84368294797.jpg (1342x776, 207K)

I also question the spoilers. Not that they are real cause so far they are like 98% true, but that they continue to make no sense.

>Jon takes the black again after killing Dany.
I can't imagine that the Unsullied and the Dothraki are just going to let that one slide. I doubt they even know that that means and if you explained it to them they would sure as fuck not care.

>Arya rides off never to be seen again
For zero reason she abandons both her list and her family. Her family presumably being the reason she didn't go finish her list. And what does she abandon literally everything that gives her life meaning? We leave that for the viewers imagination

>be blonde Aryan queen
>acquire lost Atlantean dragon eggs
>befriend right-wing death squads from the eastern lands
>fly to the most degenerate city on the map
>realize it's not salvageable
>cleanse it with fire
>realize the crematoriums are too slow so strafe the city on your Flammenwerfer 35
>become the kino

She crucified people.

Uh in the GOTEU, KL is also made of stone

>she had to prove she has no weakness
>she had to prove she could rise to cerseis level

RETARD

There was foreshadowing but the lynchpin is Jon’s fear outweighing his love for Dany.
She wanted the throne. She convinced everyone she wanted it only through love. But she lied. Her actions have been speaking louder than words all 8 seasons.
This is what happened when she wasn’t going to get what she wanted. The whole show she wanted one thing and look what happens when she finally isn’t going to get what she wants

Where's Nymeria?

It's actually pretty based. The yas and cuck crew got a double dose of red pills up their throat.

>When men step aside and let women take charge all hell breaks loose.

This is the final red pill of the show. Why do you think it is so much forced about Jon not taking the throne?

Evil people, so a whole lot of you brought this on yourself.

Like when Jeffrey Dahmer was beaten to death in prison. Was that murder? Sure, but at the same time collectively no one gave a shit.

I Honestly think what snapped her was Jon. He pumped and dumped her, they killed the NK together butt despite being the main reason they won losing most of her army And jora the people still praised the Stark's way more. Arya got the final blow butt there's no way they coulda won without her dragons. Her main drive was the fact that she thought she was the last of her family then finds out not only is Jon her family butt his claim to the throne is better then hers. Her whole life got flipped on it's head and she lost her identity.

She said it like 20 times in the past two episodes. The only way for her in Westeros is to rule by fear. Jon has a better claim and the secret is out. She is barren, she can't marry her children to the other houses. Nobody likes her. Fear is all she has. Her hold on power would've been EXTREMELY weak, this genocide compensates for it.

The mad king became mad gradually over years. He was hearing voices and probably was schizophrenic. Schizophrenia isn't something that just randomly starts one day.

IRL medieval towns were almost never completely made of stone (cv Notre Dame) even the rich parts. then you'd have poor areas which were minimal stone with wooden upper stories.

>so I'll burn all the civilians

You're a fucking idiot. D & D didn't ruin her. This is the ending that GRRM always intended for her. She's a fucking Targaryen. Fire and Blood. Burn them all. Imagine being this dense about a family with an established history of mental illness.

Moral of the story

HAVE SEX

But the city had just fucking surrendered. At this point she had the throne.

He is the male lead this show’s left leaning feminist fan base has idealized. The beta orbiter. That he is becoming king is the ultimate fuck you. The only thing that qualifies him as a leader is his blood. What has Jon actually done all show but be led by god? He hasn’t worked for anything. He hasn’t achieved anything. The sum of his participation has been entirely circumstantial. His success is because of his lack of masculine character and individuality. He is the least king like king that will ever be king. But now there is no throne. No families left to rule. His being king is the reflection of how destitute Westeros has become

Also women ruining everything over their own intrasexual drama
For how long have we listened to how strong and powerful and well written Grrm’s female leads are? I honestly can’t believe they even let this shit air

>tl, dr stop using in-universe arguments to defend bad storytelling. The job of writers is to weave things together in patterns and flows, this episode was a sudden climax without the necessary crescendo
this

>Despite the fact that she's been running around all over, demanding everyone to bend the knee to her or else, threatening to burn down whole cities and spouting all these titles like a narcisistic psycho?
She's literally only burned people who opposed her though. Her just burning King's Landing because they wouldn't surrender would've made more sense.
>You didnt see this coming?
Of course I saw it coming because D&D are hacks and suddenly had Varys start acting like she was a lunatic before she did anything, but that doesn't make it good.

She goes from only burning her enemies down one episode to going on a merciless rampage burning down innocent women and children for literally no reason the next. shit was retarded tbqhwyf, but it's the best ending given the salt mine it's made all over the internet.

I'm sure people will remember how Jaime and Cersei were killed by fucking rocks.

>Nobody likes her. Fear is all she has. Her hold on power would've been EXTREMELY weak, this genocide compensates for it.

That dislike was super forced wit shitty writing.

She fought a motherfucking zombie king and zombie dragon in the clouds on the back of a dragon. She brought 2 armies, the Unsullied and Dothraki to the defense of people she never even met and was on the field until that last zombie went down.

Tell me no one sharing stories in that feast after wanted to hear about a dragon fight with a zombie king? Fucking everyone would beg her and Jon to tell that story till they both lost their voice.

I hope she kills tyrion and hires bron as hand of the king.

The books basically follow the formula of
"here you like this character, let me ruin them or kill them off" jewish sadist subversion.
Why I didn't need to watch a single episode to know it wasn't worth watching. Stupid fucking NPCs.

Next time the civilians will oust whichever corrupt little lord happens to be plotting against the Dragon Queen. Her new advisors will think 20 times before betraying her. This massacre will go down in memory, she can rule unchallenged now, finally free to enact her justice. She could institute
a democratic republic in Westeros and all the houses would bow down in fear, she broke the fucking wheel.

Open your head they ruined this on purpose. GRRMs message was way too fuckkng red for the current political climate to be delivered with any real force

Didn't you read my post? I already mentioned that if ruling through intimidation is her plan she has a fucking dragon and an army on her side! She is fully capable of being feared without going on a retarded killing spree and burning her newly conquered city to the ground.

i don't even get the message. that it's okay to burn down kingdoms for your birthright so long as you don't go full autism and slaughter everyone after they surrender?

Have Subverted EXpecations

She's directly responsible for the Wall falling, if she had never come to Westeros the incel Night King would've barely become a problem.

>when the big spooky dragon lady comes they all go running for kings landing and her safety.

Because the fucking Dothraki are coming to rape them all to death. Atleast by running and hiding they stand a chance of keeping their holes from being ravaged by Mongolian cock.

Why would there even be a Night's Watch? Night King is dead and Wildlings are no longer enemies.

No. that women are completely unfit to rule anything and are exclusively breeding stock

>At this point she had the throne.
No she didn't, Jon is the legitimate heir to the throne and thanks to Varys everyone knows it. She had run out of options.

>She's literally only burned people who opposed her though.
Even those who surrendered.
>Varys start acting like she was a lunatic before she did anything.
Again, he witnessed half the shit she did in Meereen, plus burning prisoners of war alive, burning supplies she needed. And there's the added bonus of Varys having been around when the last Targaryan went off the hinges. If someone should see it coming, he would be the one.

but would that be FUN?
:honk: :honk:

Attached: kangz-landing.jpg (868x870, 108K)

Based and redpilled if true

Of course, stone is expensive and only rich people could get the funds for that kind of house.A single dragon's breath could destroy any medieval/ancient city by starting a fire and then lettting it propagate.

Cersei just blew up a church, Daenerys roasts the entire city her ancestors have build up and ruled from the last 3 centuries.

This show is gay as hell and most of you will regret having watched it at all within a few years.

>never saw it coming

Attached: it_burns.jpg (1596x1353, 1.26M)

Wjy would it be better if they were killed by swords or fire?
Lena Headey played it well, Cersei looked like a frightened young girl, I felt sorry for her.
They died together like they always said they wanted. It was romantic and tragic.

Dany was aware that it’s over. Even though she won she’ll not get the throne because John is the real heir. She feels tricked by everyone in Westeros. Her dragons are dead, jorah is dead, missandei is dead and John betrayed her also

>trying to rationalize women's behavior
have sex.

This season had longer episodes, if you divide them all in 40 minutes parts it will probably be longer than other seasons

I don't get it Yea Forums...

It was her turn!

>She had her brother who practically raised her, killed in a horrific way.
She didn't have Viserys killed. Viserys brought a sword into a place no swords are allowed, then threatened to cut open Dany and give Drogo the fetus then ride off with Dany, which Drogo had translated for him. Dany didn't do shit

>Locked that rich guy and her servant in a vault to die
After him and Doreah killed her people, her servants, stole her dragons and Doreah herself killed Irri

>burnt all the other khals alive in a hut.
After they negotiated whether to lock her up against her will forever in Vaes Dothrak, gangrape her or sell her to the slavers

>crucified 200 people, some of them werent even slavers
Wasn't 200 and they were all slavers

>She executed the leaders of the slave rebellion.
Wasn't a slave rebellion, it was an insurgency funded by the former Masters and their allies in the Free Cities

>Burnt 5000 soldiers to a crisp
War

>burned 2 soldiers alive because they kept their oath and didnt bend the knee
Randyll himself admits he swore an oath to Olenna and would have to break it to side with the Lannisters, he did turn against Olenna, so he's guilty of treason, the punishment for treason is death

>manipulated jorah to no end.
Didn't manipulate and not Dany's fault the dude got obsessed with her

>raided and pillaged cities after cities
Didn't raid or pillage, got the slaves to rebel or sent in people to open gates

>replacing them with nothing, resulting in rioting, anarchy and mass murder.
Mostly true (does place a council at each city) which the show largely ignores for the other cities even though Cleon is briefly mentioned, does end up fixing it though and the governments only fail because of power hungry retards and the former masters conspiring

russians, fbi, incels, bernie bros, they all worked against her.

AND NOT JUST THE MEN

Based.

>>No we haven't! The only so called foreshadowing we've had is Danny executing wicked slave owners, her enemies, and people who have betrayed her.
She's burned innocent men alive before.

The problem is that it is easy to justify her past actions as she only killed people that either crossed her or were slavers. The only exceptions to that wee the Tarly's but they refused to bend the knee and she needed to send a strong message to the other lords of Westeros. Her character is that of a conqueror, not a mad woman. She had won the iron throne when the Lannister soldiers laid down their arms. Nothing about her characters history suggested that she would murder innocent commoners for the sake of spreading terror.

BUT THE WOMEN, AND THE CHILDREN, TOO

>There's no plausible reason for this at all. 8 seasons of build up for this character utterly ruined by D&D.
Why cannot someone go mad? Yes it was rushed. Any ending was going to be rushed. This ending was at least fun and interesting. The shock, the horror. Especially loved seeing Obama go nuts. Just like Obama IRL getting drunk with power and spying and shit.

nothing in cersei or the lannisters characters suggest they would have actually surrendered peacefully and let dany rule. im not trying to justify her actions, it is what is and you have to basically be a moron to have not seen it coming

or a really bad troll pretending otherwise

They aren’t all slavers and being a slaver isn’t being a psychopath furthermore murdering thousands over something as ubiquitous as slaving in that setting is insane

It would be like rolling into Westeros and declaring all the knights and bannermen as illegal then roasting the lords for having a feudal system

Reminder that

Valyrians practiced incest for centuries and were not known to be mad

The Targaryens practiced incest for centuries and continued on dragonstone before the Conquest and were still not known to be mad

Targaryens only started showing madness after they started breeding outside of the family, tainting it with impurities.

Reminder that these impurities continued even in Aerion who's parents and grandparents weren't even related.

Even the madness in the family is exaggerated as we can find several other examples in other families that show it's not being crazy but just being cruel or a zealot in most claimed cases. See Ironborn history and Lodos. Only Aerys, Aerion and Rhaegel

I don't have a problem with the mad queen ending, but I also feel it was rushed. They could have made more episodes, so it's still their fault.

She rules by fear as a brutal tyrant meaning that the second either she or her dragon dies the whole population of Westeros will rise up to undo everything she has instituted. If her dragon dies first the population will literally tear her apart. Ruling by fear means that once any weakness is shown people will jump on that weakness to destroy you.

>stop using in-universe arguments to defend bad storytelling. The job of writers is to weave things together in patterns and flows, this episode was a sudden climax without the necessary crescendo
If there are in-universe arguments that make sense then it's not bad writing. Not my fault you're too retarded to spot these arguments in advance. It was pretty much confirmed she was going to go mad queen throughout the whole Meereen arc. Her speech to the mongols was literally "We'll cross the sea, kill every knight, destroy all their castles and lands and I'll be queen after".

It is there though. She saves the north and watches Jon get all the praise. She watches everyone betray and hate her. Sansa spreads the truth that Jon should be king. Causes Varys to betray her. She lost Jorah saving the north, she lost Missandi trying to get kings landing. At the end, then what? She wants to use fear, but Varys begged her not to kill people and he tried to kill her. Tyrion kept making mistakes to save Cersei, it was obvious to her his loyalties were with his family before her. She had enough shit, she wants people who will follow her, she has that. Sack the city, the 7 kingdoms will follow. She wins through fire, not through lies of peace.

Based and Hitlerpilled

Attached: 1557778818506.jpg (3424x1914, 1.11M)

Her dad the mad king wanted to burn the city down. She ended up doing it with a dragon setting off the dragon fire stash’s under the city aswell. Best episode this season much better than that crap they pulled with the night king atleast this had a story arc from the beginning tied to its outcome

Then you know, kill the Lannisters maybe?
The whole premise that was set up last week was, that the Lannisters will use civilians as human shields, but in reality it was different. The army and the civilians were separated, Dany flew over streets with 100% only civilians and she still burned them.
If we had scenes with civilians and soldiers mixed, and Dany burning them, or soldiers holding civilians at sworpoint it would have been very different. And it would still be a tough moral choice, it would actually be a gray area, what happened in this episode was 100% immoral. Which doesn't make it bad storytelling, but I don't think it's really in character.

writing is more than the sum of things happening you turbo brainlet
i bet you enjoy capeshit

If not by fear, she wouldn't manage to rule at all. Don't worry, Stalin's reign was long and the USSR survived long after his death.

>tell ending of your really important life achievement books to hollywood jews
>"yes yes we will respect your vision gurrm, don't worry"
>[rubbing hands merchantly intensifies]
>rush whole story to shit because you have ideas to "improve" on it
Moral of the story :don't trust hollyjews with your life work.

There's no struggle in her death. It's like poof, and she and Jaime are gone. I guess it's fitting death dying with Jaime but she was build up as the main villain for 2 seasons but she ends up as a footnote in Daenerys' rise as a villain which is ironic considering the Night King himself was quickly killed off to make way for the fight with queen Cersei.

Compare with Ramsay fight and death as an example with actually did have alot of build-up to his death and a bit of a fitting end. Whereas Ramsay actually directed and participated in the battle preceding his death, Cersei is a literal fucking spectator who just stares from the balcony the entire time.

I think the purpose is to show that even a good person can become evil if they're A) Tempted with power B) Feel threatened C) Want revenge. It's a lot like Anakin Skywalker if you think about it, but desu done better. I can actually sympathize with how she feels, she wants her enemies to SIT THE FUCK DOWN and let her rule them in a just way. The whole realm is retarded and full of horror, she literally has a "burn it with fire" attitude. Just burn it down and start over in a peaceful way. It's unfortunate but it sort of had to be done. She already lost two of her dragons and half of her army she needed to make a big statement. Jon Snow should stand by her and they should rule over the realm as king and queen. That would be the best ending.

And he was most likely assassinated and his successors completely overhauled the country after his death.

>"hehehe, I'm gonna burn everyone"
>burns everyone
Yep, real head-scratcher. Having a BIG THINK over here.

You're the one who missed all the obvious signs she was going to go batshit insane retard, not me. You can't even see the shit they explicitly show and you're going to call someone a brainlet?

Was Jon this much of a bumbling retard in the books too?

>Dany part 1: Breaker of chains, champion of the common people

>Dany part 2: ????????

>Dayny part 3: Mad Queen Dany, murderer of the guilty and innocent alike

I'm not against Dany going crazy, it just wasn't setup properly.

Episode is shit and that heel turn is patent D&D rush job and a result of them fucking up regarding characters and motivation. If anything Dany would be trying to take down Aegon who would have the city and she would accidentally set off the wildfire, but since the show needs to make her look bad enough that Jon has to kill her and that everyone around him was right about Dany, and since they got rid of fAegon, they had to make her burn shit even after she won and could've doled out justice against Cersei, who she didn't even attack until after burning innocent peasants whose fear she already had

>There's no plausible reason for this at all.
Of course there is. D&D want the show over, so they can put all of their attention on fucking up Star Wars. They rushed to the conclusion with no buildup. That's it. They were done with the show the minute they signed contracts with Lucasfilm.

They had every opportunity to build up the stories for all of the characters, and didn't. They stopped caring a long time ago, and so should you.

You cant even comprehend the core of the argument being discussed you absolute retard, stop talking

>>Dany part 2: ????????
You missed the part where her megalomania appeared every time the smallest thing didn't go her way.

That's bad math though. If you really want to play that game, divide up the average length of a scene, then compare to how many scenes are in these episodes, how many lines of dialogue are spoken in these scenes, how many characters are involved in each scene, and, for battle scenes, how much the strategic development changes in each scene. I am quite confident that if you do this you will discover that less "happens" per scene in every show this season. The battles primarily consist of vague and unplaceable stabbing, and dialogue consists primarily of brooding or quips. It's devolved almost to Avengers levels.

except for that part about the gods flipping a coin and deciding if a targaryen is mad or not

other than that yeah totally out of character

>killing people in a city that you took by storm? That's unheard of.
The absolute state of you.

Attached: 1390240839122.gif (160x158, 264K)

After creating utopia on Earth and inspiring the third world to rebel against imperialist scum. He had a good run.

It's not enough that it makes logical sense.

>eight years worth of character development gone in like an hours or so worth of Dany related development this season.

What development? She was always wanting to do the right thing when it was convenient, coming up against opposition and then getting talked out of going apeshit by her advisors. She's an invader and nobody wants her. She ran out of moral high ground.

>This heel turn makes no sense

Well, you see, when the writers cashed in on grrrl power stronk womyn several seasons ago they conveniently brushed over a lot of telling signs that she was an absolute fuck up waiting to happen. Then we come to the end and they have to all of a sudden switch gears because they fucked off for season after season to keep the views up.

>You missed the part where her megalomania appeared every time the smallest thing didn't go her way.

Such as? I don't seem to recall her ever mass murdering the innocent just for the fuck of it.

Part 2 is her killing the Tarlys and Varys, all good people.

She literally only burned the Tarlys because they wouldn't surrender and she spared everyone else. Plus Varys did very little to stop Aerys or Joffrey doing a bunch of shit but as soon as Dany contemplates burning the city he considers it inexcusable.

I didn't realize people starved in a utopia.

Mad incest babies do crazy things like murder their brothers and burn down cities and fuck their nephews. Works for me

They don't, in the time of transition to utopia they do.

Vary's was literally plotting against her and the Tarly's refused to bend the knee or go to the wall. She punished them the same way that Jon punished Janos Slynt for refusing to follow his orders.

Killing the Tarlys was questionable but it made strategic sense.
Varys was 100% a traitor. The punishment for treason is death.

What she did to the Tarlys was the same as what Stannis did to Mance, which was supposed to be bad and that’s why Jon stopped it.

That was an empty threat to get something at that time. So no.

>Varys was 100% a traitor. The punishment for treason is death.
Treason to her, but she wasn't the rightful queen nor was she mentally fit.

Wasn't Cersei's plan to keep all the citizens in the Red Keep so that Dany's advisors would tell her not to go straight for the keep and burn it? Why did she suddenly let them all live in the city like normal? It would have made sense if she used the civilians as meat shields and Dany just decided to burn everything.

Burning someone alive with normal fire is different than dragon fire. Death penalty is somewhat justified and dragon fire seems to be a quick death.

HBO was fucked the minute they signed on for Star Wars. This show would have been worse if they'd tried to replace them for the last two seasons - they were funded, they were taking too long as it was, and replacing D&D would have delayed it too long. HBO got what they got, and they were powerless to do anything, except let it play out. They got the viewership, they got the HBO Go subs, and they'll sell it to Prime for even more cash.

The next series like this is His Dark materials, which doesn't have a release date yet, but if they did it at the level of The Golden Compass, could be good. But the books were done years ago, they have the full story, and season 2 was funded.

*crucifies people indiscriminately for living in a slaver city*
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*burns honorable men fighting to defend their country from foreign invaders*
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*takes what is hers with fire and blood*
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>She rules by fear as a brutal tyrant meaning that the second either she or her dragon dies the whole population of Westeros will rise up to undo everything she has instituted.

Nothing she does will last. Don't pretend like she is a beacon of rationality. She is not a rational actor. She cannot produce an heir because she is barren. She probably won't marry because she doesn't want to share power. Her house ends with her and there will be civil war when she dies.

It's all about putting her ass in the pointy metal chair because she believes she owns it and it is hers.

Madness is exaggerated and Dany was fucking him before she knew he was her nephew and fucking and marrying your aunt or uncle was not looked down upon to nobility. And murder what brother? Viserys threated the Khal's wife, knowing every word he was saying was being translated to the dude. He killed himself, like did he think he could cut open Dany, spilling her blood in their sacred city against their laws, give the fetus to Drogo, then ride off outside of the city where they can now do whatever they want to him? They could've even dragged him out of there to kill him.

>There's no plausible reason for this at all. 8 seasons of build up for this character utterly ruined by D&D.
This is Game of Thrones, not Game of Arcs.

She was an utterly simple-minded, foolish, self-centered person. And she is a part of a line known for turning mad.

>Episode is shit and that heel turn is patent D&D rush job

I've been waiting for years for the moment she'd snap. She was never level. It was always advisors keeping her in check.

Maybe she isn't fit to rule, but we can only say that after KL.
In the moment when she killed varys she had not done anything too bad yet. She is clearly not the saint that she thinks she is, that's not my point, she is just a normal ruler that uses force when necessary.
At this point really the only reason to think that she is crazy is because Varys says so.

In KL she did way more than was necessary. What happened was not illogical, but there could have been more buildup.

Vary's was the best and most cunning man in the realm, they all should've realized his betrayal signified something big. Vary's realized she had already made up her mind about razing King's Landing to the ground when she started crazy destiny talking. If Dany still had her wits about her and if Jon and Tyrion weren't so afraid of her, Vary's betrayal would've served to work something else out, a façade marriage between the two or something,

lolwut. Just incinerate Jon then. The North won't like it but you can always go burn some of their shit down later. It's dynasty founding 101: if you come out on top of the interregnum, you fucking murder everyone who has the faintest claim to the throne, and bam. Somebody has to be in charge and now they'll all just fall in line behind you. Worked time and again in history.

What you don't see is people winning their civil war, entering their capitol in triumph, and then razing it to the ground. The whole apparatus of state is run from there. You're going to fucking need it.

It's a perplexing choice because it doesn't make sense. She's clearly not mad, she's just pissed off, sad and impulsive. She's not playing power politics either because then she'd just have killed Jon and occupied the capitol.

>It was always advisors keeping her in check.
This. Now all she has left are turncoats and sycophants.

>Such as? I don't seem to recall her ever mass murdering the innocent just for the fuck of it.

She snapped. It was going to happen eventually. She's been sporadically talking about burning cities for years.

It's just one step away. That's the thing. She is the "incel threat" all the women are scared of. A person who is getting fucked by society and not by the person they want. So they just decide to destroy everything and everyone because they were always a fucking lunatic, nothing to do with the world at large.

I don't see what Stannis has to do with my post, but the characters did end up being quite similar (got obsessed with "muh throne" and burned anyone who opposed them). Jon simply killed Mance to give him a quick death, not because he thought Stannis burning Mance was evil.

Yeah, no. HBO has done fine. GoT drove tons of HBO Go subs, channel subs through cable, sales on iTunes and Amazon, and will continue to sell from here - when it hits Prime, it will drive Prime subs to binge watch. HBO knows how to make money, unlike Netflix.

He did have the benefit of the western democracies being led by absolute fucking retards, Roosevelt in particular, who essentially just handed over half of Europe to him as well as a whole lot of verhicles, weaponry and even hundreds of thousands of Prisoners of War to work as slaves because a total surrender of Germany and Japan was just that precious and they totally didn't expect Stalin to flip on them the second the war was over.

>Death penalty is somewhat justified

It isn't, at all, under any circumstances. You people are too stupid, nobody in this show is "good", they are all barbarians and honor is a spook, one that you're buying into.

They wanted to make Cersei seem sympathetic and reasonable. Like the lady who blows up a church, her uncle, the Pope, the beloved Queen, hundreds of innocent bystanders and has a nun get raped or tortured is sympathetic or reasonable. It's a shitshow.

Reminds me of Field of Fire 2.0 where they try to make the Lannisters seem innocent, even though they just got through massacrering all of Olenna's men, Cersei planned to flay Olenna even before she knew she was behind Joffrey's death, had seized all the food by force from the farmers in the Reach, had set the Riverlands on fire and fought against the Starks who we're supposed to see as bad guys. writers are hacks

>it matters what kind of fire you use to burn someone to death without trial

>literally everything she does in essos is trying to be a fair ruler and not be like her father
>literally wins the crown she's after and decides to kill everyone

>pet

>child

Pick one, retard. You sound like a crazy cat/dog lady.

>Maybe she isn't fit to rule, but we can only say that after KL.
She has never shown herself to be intelligent enough to rule. She is nothing without her dragons and that forces her to turn to violence immediately.

It was hilarious to watch Cersei revert to a whiny child in her final moments.

Just because you or I expected her to snap eventually, doesn't excuse the rush job or its plausibility. Like I can expect Night King to get killed eventually, doesn't excuse Arya pulling a not so personnel

this was the worst tv episode i've ever seen
and i've seen quite a lot

> ignores the psychological impact such a mass killing has on a person
Yeah, she's pretty much mentally done.
No amount of love or kinship can repair how broken she is after having done this which is why you don't do it. that being said, this is a huge red-pill on the female gender IMO. They're not special. They commit equal acts of good/evil just like men. They're not innocent powers. They manipulate and destroy just as equally as men. They are not the world's enemy but they dam sure aren't the world's savior. Unconditional love also can result in unconditional hate.

If she wasn't fueled by rage/hate, she would have flown straight for Cerci and roasted her ass. Women do shit like this though. They'd rather see broad based suffering and misery than a quick and finite end. They plot in the shadows and do some of the most evil shit when they feel scorned. Fully unveiled for all to say.

Perfect writing. Few will grasp the depth of the conclusion of this character.
I love that they set up all of these sjw NPC fans to be 110% on board only to reveal the psychotic monster they supported. All of the good females were slaughtered in earlier episodes. What was left over were a bunch of evil cunts which is what you'll typically find in power hungry women who want to LARP as men. They have no feedback or pushback that checks their insatiable taste for blood.. So they become unhinged and tyrannical. Men are tamed via negative life experience.. Women grow bolder with it

bet she got a high pH pussy

Varys and Tyrion were both idiots really, it was forced drama.
You know, in war people die, it's not pretty but that's what happens. A quick attack on only the red keep and it's done.
Instead they delay it and Dany snaps for no apparent reason. All her talk about destiny could still have meant an attack on only the red keep and minimal civilian casualties, Varys had no real reason to believe she was mad.

it wasn't properly established, but it was foreshadowed a lot. those two things are not the same, simple foreshadowing isn't a substitute for character development

HOLY BASED

Yeah totally unrealistic, we never dropped nukes on Japan.

JOFFREY DID NOTHING WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=aLVigJoi9k8

>I don't understand why killing Nazis and burning children isn't different. Killing is killing

I want reddit-tier brainlets to go.

Attached: 1557117344053.jpg (235x188, 9K)

I mean it's justified in the setting. Definitelly doesn't make her mad, just brutal against her enemies, nothing that implies she will kill innocent civilians.

>All of the good females were slaughtered in earlier episodes. What was left over were a bunch of evil cunts which is what you'll typically find in power hungry women who want to LARP as men.
Not him, but you realize Arya and Sansa are still supposed to be Good Guys and feminist icons right? Especially Sansa who's now pulled some butterfly effect shit that resulted in Dany going mad which I guarantee you the writing will pretend was her plan all along and she knew it would work.

>Someone named their daughter Khaleesi
>Feminists everywhere celebrating Dany as a Queen
>Fanart showing how much they love Dany
>8 seasons of character development to emphasize that Dany was more than just a bloodthirsty dictator
>Literally turns into a nazi and murders absolutely everyone anyway in like one episode because "people didn't like her"

This fucking show

Attached: 5867646794.jpg (453x500, 33K)

In order
>could predict anything
>kills the witch after she delivers a devil's bargain
>Killing her captor
>Killing a slaver
>Burning the slaver army
>Killing her captors

Each one of these examples is missing the literal mass of women and children you brainlet nigger

Oh, please. Up until today, every NEET and incel here, like you, wrote her off as a mary sue who didn't matter, and now you're all "Oh, yes, of course, I saw it, plain as day, you must not be as refined as I am." They did a piss poor job of building her up as a psychotic madwoman like her father. Two episodes ago, she was so perfect a specimen of a woman Jon Snow gave up all of his ethics and goals to bend a knee and share a bed with her, he didn't see the "obvious" insanity, but you did?

LOL. Fucking Yea Forums. You're all as full of shit as D&D are.

>The whole apparatus of state is run from there. You're going to fucking need it.

There is barely any apparatus of state. It's a feudal society. The Seven Kingdoms were governed by the Wardens and Lord Protectors. It's not an empire governed from a central place. King's Landing was only the capitol of The Crownlands, and most of that land is even governed by other lords, not The Crown. There is no state apparatus. In real, developed feudal states there weren't even capitols for the most part. The seat of power was wherever the king happened to be at any time.

Maybe, but then Varys already knew her for some time, what was the new piece of information that he gathered, that suddenly made him betray her?
His sudden betrayal and her sudden killing of civilians don't make sense.
There was foreshadowing of course, but some small, critical puzzle pieces are just missing for me.

>I love that they set up all of these sjw NPC fans to be 110% on board only to reveal the psychotic monster they supported
this was the arc, only problem is they didn't land it very well. They needed to make people deny danys madness, then come to face that they were wrong. problem is dany wasn't crazy before so they were right to deny danys madness. they can't go back and rewatch the series and have that feeling of, "holy shit why was I ever supporting this", that's the failure

> Nothing she does will last
Nothing anyone does on this earth ever lasts.
Empires... technology... legacy.. you name it.
Yet the ego believes... Women aren't immune either as demonstrated. In fact, they are even more viscous because nothing tends to temper them in modern society. Power corrupts... Women aren't an exception. Thus why those who try so hard to LARP as men are so fucked up in the head. Meanwhile, the 'cycle' continues ..One mad king to another.. funny that

It really isn't that different depending on the context you dumb subhuman.

Attached: 1536841950147.jpg (864x648, 41K)

>if Jorah had been alive he would've stopped her

Attached: 1516549415165.jpg (365x394, 49K)

Every city she took over and then left was turned into a worse hell hole than before she came there. They have the plague roaming around because she started "saving" the people. Not to mention she ruined any chance these places had to rebuild because she destroyed the economy.

> She is the "incel threat" all the women are scared of.
Exactly, so much from women being capable to be like men in every aspect lmao

In the end the kikes will out-kike themselves.
This show has come full circle to a giant red-pill on how fucked up, evil, and destructive female leadership can be.

Bravo

Attached: stream.jpg (750x702, 96K)

Well, apparently it wasn't an empty threat, did you not see episode 5 of season 8?

Have sex, incel

The question is why was Varys such a brainlet? Tyrion literally basically told him in no uncertain terms that he will stick with Danny, Varys should have immediately fled after that rather than stay and get ratted out and dies like a bitch.

>b-but it just came out of nowhere! this is bad writing!
>Yea Forums has literally been saying this was going to happen for years, the main complaint against Dany has been the D&D are trying to make her a hero to appease twitter when she was clearly always meant to become the mad queen
if it came out of nowhere then how did Yea Forums know? Yea Forums is not smart, there was no sophisticated analysis made to predict this conclusion

>It isn't, at all, under any circumstances. You people are too stupid, nobody in this show is "good", they are all barbarians and honor is a spook, one that you're buying into.

The circumstances are entirely different from modern life. Are you going to jail them for life? Where does the money come from? Squeezing the smallfolk even more? You also have to keep people in line because chaos is even more horrifying due to how people have to live. Honour is vital because it is an organizing factor that promotes stability in a society where rule of law is sparse.

What? The Targs were without dragons for a long fucking time, people didn't rise up and throw them down right away. You seriously underestimate the power of the status quo, and that goes double for a country that's had non-stop civil war for years with huge bloodshed and massive shakeups to the established power structures. Everyone wants a return to normalcy, peace for the smallfolk, and time for the kingdoms to sort out which houses are now going to inherit primacy.

The only thing worse than a bad king is no king. She'd be fine.

It's not about the throne.

It's about sending a message.

she was totally grounded in reality the entire series, she never once threatened to take the iron throne with fire and blood.

it would have been much better if the heroic figure that remains heroic and always wins that we have seen in books and film stories told a thousand times before. wait for the disney adaptation it sounds more like your speed

A character can only be as smart as their writers.

boi

why did she do this?

Attached: arthas.jpg (675x380, 38K)

/tv didn't know, until the leaks came out. Stop acting like /tv didn't heel turn just as fucking hard on this as her character did.

Up until the leaks, /tv was all about Jon waving a shitty flaming sword around, or "Stannis!"

The reason I didn't get into Game of Thrones is because I knew from the get-go it was edgy todeep4u bullshit for adults

> this episode was a sudden climax without the necessary crescendo
the problem is that the necessary crescendo was stuck in this episode ala an actual long film (which it wasn't), while it shouldn't have been done in the first place but drip over ever since the last season.
Fucking Hollywood writers at their film-character-arcs at it again.

>WAAA MY MARY SUE IS EVIL NOW!!!
>I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE EARLY SEASONS OR THE BOOKS AT ALL TO REALIZE THAT DANY IS A FUCKING NARCISSISTIC BITCH AND NOW I'M MAD!!!

I can see plebbit has arrived since I was last on this site this morning.
It's crazy how after noon, the site gets filled with shit people. Just absolute shit people.
Early morning, from 7am till noon, Yea Forums is fucking great, we have arguments and disagreements, but the discussion is always quality, despite our disagreements.
It's like the plebbit crowd wakes up at 11am, comes up from the basement of their single mothers house to cook some hot pockets and tendies, and after eating and jerking off, they log in around noon. And it gets progressively worse as the day goes on.
Can't you fucking faggots find a better site to shit all over?
The whining about Dany and the shitty opinions are just trash.

/tv has been saying this was inevitable for FUCKING YEARS

shut up incel and have sex*SPALT*

Attached: 1557761273271.png (687x446, 374K)

The first few seasons were good. I was sceptical and started it way later than most, but it really was good.
It was always edgy, some sex scenes weren't necessary for the plot, but who cares. It was a good mix between light entertainment, some pandering and some genuinelly good writing.

Nigga she just charged a horde of frenzied barbarians into their army and burned their soldiers alive and then she expects the Tarly's not to just surrender but to actually switch sides immediately and help her and her army of pillagers and rapers fight the cause he just joined. That's just fucking dumb and it's obvious he loses all credibility as a lord doing that. She could have just imprisoned them after that but that obviously wouldn't have stroked her self-righteous ego enough or look cool on TV.

The Dothraki are a bunch of violent retards and turn Daenerys from "Liberator" or "Competing Claimant" to "Invading Horde". Pretty sure the idea behind getting the Unsullied to invade Westeros was to specifically avoid that situation seeing as they don't rape and pillage.

>dabs while dying
Yeah Qyburn was based

>!
Fuck off r*ddit

Ahem
>The MOTHER of dragons
Is her monicker you dumb fuck, Danny IS a crazy dragon lady

Really I don't see those people here. I for example think mad queen ending makes sense, it just didn't flow naturally.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=mAgw9E-Rd_0&feature=youtu.be

Apparently you haven't been paying the slightest bit of attention because literally everything in this show that wasn't zombie fighting was everyone trying to get the IRON THRONE. It has huge symbolic power and these factions wouldn't be turning the world upside down trying to get and hold Kings Landing if it didn't really matter.

Shit, Varys said it how many times? Power resides where people think it resides. And in this world, people think having KL and the Iron Throne is what makes you king. It's not important how "real" feudalism works, the rules of THIS world are clear.

What? Claiming Yea Forums didn't hate Dany for years won't change the reality that Yea Forums was always right dude.
Why do you plebbit retards come here and just lie like that?

1. Half of Europe was effectively occupied by the soviets, which at that point were incredibly battle harneded and high-morale under the leadership of Zhukov.

2. That half of Europe was mostly territory lost by the Russian Empire after the deal imposed by the germans for their withdrawal from WW1 after the October Revolution. The occupation of that half of Europe was the bargain coin that led to the signing of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, and the Allies knew that according to the practices of international law pre-UN any gains the USSR managed to hold because of said pact would have to be respected.

3. Britain and the US started the Cold War, not Stalin, who just wanted to protect the revolution at home. The world was never supposed to go to war against Germany, european leaders everywhere believed Hitler's ultimate goal was the unification of the german peoples under one state, seen at the time as only natural, and that his ultimate adversary was the USSR. They wouldn't need to band up to squash the revolution like they did against France in the early 19th century, Germany would do that by her own. Turned out Hitler had greater ambitions. Once WW2 was over it was consensus the USSR and communism had to be contained. The Allies took the first step of the Cold War with the atomic bombing of Japan.

nah, this desperation to grasp on the straws of power was finally cut once even him rejected her, the man who swore to her to be her queen and lover, yet failed to show trusted compassion instead of paying a lip service.

The "subverted your expectation" meme works both ways.
>n-no I don't like that
tough shit

Attached: Nymeria.jpg (500x888, 170K)

She won the battle and it was too easy after everything she lost to get there that's why she did that, anyone would do the same thing cause killing is fun

Arya is a psychotic blood lusting cunt which is why two face jacked her up and defined what awaited her if she kept trying to LARP as a male killer assassin.. And notably when fire came raining out of the sky within inches of her cantaloupe head, look how quickly her mask fell..
> I'm a badass
* Real badass arrives
> Goes back into shell.

Sansa is not a good guy.. She's a scorned salty conniving cunt whose out of her death. She remains effective via utilizing the tried and true evil nature of the feminine persuasion in which she manipulates others to do her bidding. The kike out kiked themselves. There's literally no goodness left.

One evil cunt trying to one up another ... a vicious cycle of wanton ping pong destruction and suffering on a scale no man could ever imagine... Correction, one that any wise man is aware of thus always restricts this possibility.
> this was the arc, only problem is they didn't land it very well.
In the end, the kike out-kikes themselves. If you want to call this an arc so be it.
> They needed to make people deny danys madness, then come to face that they were wrong.
So the intention of the kikes was to shit on the sjw and kike lovers.. Like i said, in the end the kike out-kikes themselves.
> Problem is dany wasn't crazy before so they were right to deny danys madness. they can't go back and rewatch the series and have that feeling of, "holy shit why was I ever supporting this", that's the failure

Pottery.. has revelations for the real world, feminism, and blind female empowerment. Bold that the kike would undo decades of work.

nigga the slavers nailed kids to posts

Having served under Aerys, he totally did.

Honestly I blame john for failing to slap the bitch into reality. She had it too good and it's obvious she's insane

I have sex regularly with a truly feminine and powerful woman not some sex starved raging cunt hell bent on one-upping male destruction....
incel

She is the one who framed the show :
> All of the truly feminine, wise, and strong women were killed off
> The only thing that was left were raging cunts
Yeah, she's a good catch

>Tywin sacks King's Landing once victory's assured for Robert Baratheon
>so strategy, much mastermind.
>Dany sacks it back
>the fuck is wrong with this PMSing bitch?
Trusting a Lannister, not even once.

>the one character development that actually makes sense in 5 seasons
>everyone hates it
based retard society

Yet he supported her for years.
What was the reason he suddenly thought she was crazy? Because she was slightly moody at some party?

Sounds like Merkel is doing in Germany.. kek
Merkel is also barren

haven't you niggers read the spoilers yet
>jon kills dany
>tyrion is executed after breaking down during his trail
>jon is sent to nights watch 2.0
>bran becomes king

>That's just fucking dumb and it's obvious he loses all credibility as a lord doing that.

The Tarly's already lost all credibility when they betrayed and massacred the Tyrells, their liege lords. If that wasn't bad enough, they joined up with the Kingslayer and Cersei, the most wretched bitch in Westeros. Nobody would even care if they died if it wasn't for the fact that they're related to Sam. That's not her being mad, that's her being a conqueror and vanquishing her enemies.

It's the most accurate depiction of the populace there has ever been on film or television.
People are fickle, pathetic, easily led idiots and only one in a thousand people can think for themselves, and you aren't one of them.

>within inches of her cantaloupe head, look how quickly her mask fell..
It doesn't matter how you perceive her user, it's how the show, writing and writers try to portray her. Which is a badass super cool assassin who's now fed up with revenge and who just wanted to live and now sees the horrors of war and death and TargMadness. Nothing negative at all or psychotic

Same with Sansa who we;re not supposed to see as the best parts of Littlefinger, Cersei and Stark and a completely capable ruler who was right about a lot of things and Jon never listened which is why they're in this situation. Go look up these women on tumblr or news articles user, they're ICONS who normies are still going YASS QUEEN SLAY for

> HBO trying to one up the dumpster fire result of Season 2 of westworld with an epic bonfire of retardation

>The Tarly's already lost all credibility when they betrayed and massacred the Tyrells, their liege lords
Their liege lords betrayed the crown though, they have no obligation to commit treason with the tyrells. The lord paramounts are only in charge of the other lords by grace of the crown, and cersei took that away.

> that uses force when necessary.
which is clearly every time, since she can't rule for jack shit without advisors, and at this point there's only two left (Greyworm & Tyrion), one of which she doesn't even trust and the other who is a literal yes-man sympathising with her vision of cruel power's rule

Cunt there is no justification for her to go on a mass murder spree against surrendered civilians.

Most of the dialogue is fan service or characters explaining the plot too. Blame the fat man for not finishing the books.

Here you go, OP.

youtu.be/5S4Ss5bK-ws

Dany has basically been a powergrabbing, spoiled brat, who burns people who disagree with her since season 2. She's had people who aren't complete cunts try and guide her and now she has lost most of them she has been revealed to be impatient and rash. She locked people in a hut to burn them alive. She executed slave owners because she felt like it. She executed people after attacking their convoy when they had already surrendered. She brought a bunch of murdering, rapist savages to a new land to kill for her. She enslaved trained, killer slaves off of slavers to kill for her. She's threatened to raise the capitol for the entirety of the show. Her whole entourage recommended they starve the capitol and that it would be easy and avoid war and slaughter but she overruled them.

If you didn't see this coming and think this is a leap in her character you're just a fucking yas queen faggot.

He supported her when she had three dragons. She lost one dragon and start behaving rashly, going against her advisors and killing the Tarly's. She lost another dragon and started talking about how killing everyone in King's Landing would actually be an act of mercy. That is a pretty steep curve, one that can only be made by a vulnerable savior-complex teenager, which y'all forget, she is.

you forgot:
>sansa becomes queen of the north
>ayra just fucking disappears to be a travelling assassin
also tyrion might not be executed, his ending was filmed in studio so still uncertain what his ending is. more likely he's not actually killed - but really fucking terrible ending either way

Lads, imagine how much better this show would be without the dragons.

Do you fucking brainlets seriously think it was literally about the bells

based & extremely redpilled

you can be a child and a nazi at the same time

Attached: 1556942263967.jpg (577x800, 134K)

Literally 10 years of everybody, every book, every fucking flea saying that targaryens are crazy, after 10 years of her having continuous breakdowns and executing people for no reason. Surprise surprise, she's crazy.

Russia didn't have nukes at this point, America was way stronger and had far more resources than Stalin. While the invasion of Russia itself might have been untenable the western Allies could have easily liberated the Eastern European countries with local support, especially if they signed a conditional peace with the Germans(possibly even a seperate one from Hitler) before they went on a big bombing tour of Germany's cities and the destruction of their industry.

>which y'all forget, she is.
This is the fundamental problem, they kept the final part of her story but changed the journey by cutting out the less crazy shit and casting a woman twice her age so it doesn't make sense to showfags.

> Daenerys
> Makes sense

Jajajaja are you retarded matte? Danerys arc´s been nonsense for years. Her relationship with Jon is bullshit. Her paranoia was not paranoia because there were people plotting to betray her and her madness is not madness, just blunt rage because she lost both Jorah and Misandei along with 2 of her Dragons. And then there is last night... D&D thought they could get aways with the "she is remembering the attack of her childhood because she secretly has PTSD" without a single flashback and shit. Her snapping makes as much sense as Arya just giving up on her vengeance and going home.

Ok, she probably is a bad ruler.
The only thing that I am concerned with is wether her killing the civilians was in character or not, and I think it was not. It is almost there, but something is missing.

Also people justifing her plot have 2 very different views:
1. She is simply mad, like clinically insane, I don't see that.
2. It was a very brutal but effective strategy to rule the kingdom with fear, I don't think that makes enough sense.

Lul you fucking retard, i have known this for years, ever since i read the books. I mean, if you think about it, all her actions made other people worse of. But she never cared.

>Implying the Nazis were wrong
He says in a thread about a show run by subversive Jews

Is this actually how this piece of shit show ends?

it was the bells that turned her mad, like they did to her father when he tried to burn the city down. targaryians have a genetic defect that makes them have ultra sensitive hearing that comes from inbreeding. it's in the books..

My point is, her turning into the mad queen was setup terribly. They had all of season 6 and 7 to show her slowly descending into madness so that her story's plotline would make sense. Now, the only foreshadowing we had that she was going to murdering thousands of innocence and become benevolent is that she murdered a bunch of slavers and the Tarly's.

unfortunately, yes

Aerys too
he just snapped when he lost not when he won
also he torured ppl for fun and was famously paranoid

aye, he should have been able to know already with his experience in the Wall what happens when you let a person down like that and don't snap her back to the reality.
> She had it too good and it's obvious she's insane
she never even ruled, but did exactly as her advisers told her to. She was nothing but a rubber stamp with tow advisers left: one that couldn't be trusted and another revenge seeking yes-man.

>It doesn't matter how you perceive her user, it's how the show, writing and writers try to portray her.
It seems you are blind. Because she's just as psychotic as the dragon queen. All of the women left in the show are. They literally killed off all of the good women. Were you paying attention at all? You think this is by mistake? Literally, all of the female leaders are bad, vengeful, scorned, and psychotic. Their negative experiences didn't tame them, it told them into raging monsters.

> Which is a badass super cool assassin who's now fed up with revenge
There's nothing badass about her. She's a meme that is quickly unveiled when true power/destruction arrives and cunning cute little tricks no longer work. She isn't cool. She's a retarded kid.
> who just wanted to live
Again you're blind. She literally has been trying to die.
> now sees the horrors of war and death and TargMadness
Aka a dumb cunt who think she's invisible is faced with the fact that she's not and there are far more powerful forces in the universe. Essential coming of age for any male when a more powerful one beats the shit out of you. For men, this tames them. For women, they dark into an edge lord 'dark phoenix' who wants to destroy the earth.. wew powerful
> Nothing negative at all or psychotic
Purely negative and psychotic. If the kike was aware they were out-kiking themselves, they wouldn't do it.. which is why the producers/writers are unaware of how this truly appears
> Sansa
Is an incompetent manipulative retard whose vengeful gossip (jealousy) just destroyed king's landing.
> Go look up these women on tumblr or news articles user, they're ICONS who normies are still going YASS QUEEN SLAY for
Good and now it is clear that normies are truly retards who are unable to see the true character of destructive tyrants.

OUT-KIKED

I'm far more unhappy about Jaime's storyline.
>yeah bro haha FUCK the past 4 seasons of character develop because *dab*

>My point is, [literally anything post season 4] was setup terribly.
For all but the most braindead normie the show exists purely to advertise the books at this point

It was the exact opposite of this though.

Danerys has been steadily escalating the level of brutality with which she treats those who oppose her since the second or third season. Everyone seems for forget that she literally crucified hundreds of people and once she had a functioning death machine at her disposal roasted people alive simply for not siding with her in her crusade.

Anyone who payed even the remotest attention saw it coming.

based

tarlys are based, and randyl tarly was the last true lord/knight left in westeros.
tywin was another.
the rest are faggots and weaklings.

They went through all kinds of effort to let everyone know that Cersei had packed the Red Keep with people who lived in the city to force Dany into killing them to get to her so why not just have Dany take that bait instead of going on a rampage against random people? At least you could justify it as Dany weighing it all out and valuing her revenge more than their lives and Cersei underestimating her. It would have accomplished the same thing and not have been as outlandish as what they ended up going with

There is no loss of credibility siding with the crown over their Lord Paramount. However if they side with Daenerys and Daenerys completely burns down the capital and has her army, Dothraki in particular, unleashed on the populace like she did last episode then the Tarlys do look like a bunch of pussy assholes. Switching sides right after swearing allegiance to the Lannisters also makes them look extremely fickle.

No, it wasn't, you idiots were flailing around trying to figure out how it ends a week ago. NOBODY knew she was going to snap like this until the leaks came out. And, everyone on /tv hated her character until last week, and were sperging about their incel fantasies that she'd be subservient to Jon.

The heel turn /tv made is just as fucking dumb as hers is. It was NOT foreshadowed, built up, or anything like that.

how exactly does she convey to her dragon to burn things? does she communicate telepathically with him? does she keep saying "dracarys" over and over? does she have a 'fire' button on his back?

She wants the throne more than she wants to be a "good queen", and with Jon Snow secret out this was the only way.

>She has a fucking dragon and an army! She is fully capable of ruling through intimidation without going on a retarded killing spree and burning her newly conquered city to the ground!

She has been ruling by intimidation since she arrive in Westeros. What good did it do to her? Everyone knew she had dragons and an army, did they all side with her? No, they only did so when she showed her strength. Once they hear she destroyed king's landing by herself there will be no house to stand against her.

/TV hated her, but for different reasons. The /tv heel turn is real, faggot.

Jon gave up his power when he surrendered to kaleesi, sansa has been the rightful queen of the north since then.

the Red Keep didn't even have that many people in it. the aerial shots of the crowd show them as pretty dispersed.

hehe you're pretty upset about a retarded tv show

Get the fuck back to /pol, you spastic neckbeard.

> The only thing that I am concerned with is wether her killing the civilians was in character or not
everyone is really, and no, it wasn't. Even if she had lost her advisors over the years, her vision of liberating her people wouldn't change into mere lust of power all of suddenly like it did I guess since last season.
> but something is missing
the explanation really. Dunken & Donuts said in their commentary that for her it became personal at that point but they didn't really go into explaining why either.
> 2 options
it's third: lazy writing that was designed with a film's character arc in mind and hence why it wasn't opened any further than in the episode itself.

>B-but the people don't love her so she needed to be feared!
and how is she going to be feared after she's lost two out of three dragons if she doesn't let EVERYONE fucking know that last one is more than capable of killing EVERYONE if she feels like it
Nope
>You think Tywin Lannister or Robert Baratheon never put down their enemies or executed anyone? Roose Bolton? Stannis? Sure they had flaws but they weren't crazy. Hell even Ned Stark and Jon Snow have executed people.
>What is the Sacking of King's Landing in Robert's Rebellion where Tywin basically did this without a dragon
Moron

dude just turn your brain off

the day to day shit for everything in this show is garbage

I'm talking about the big picture

The people she crucified were slavers who were responsible for greater brutality. To this point she's never gone out of her way to butcher people who didn't deserve it in some way. Going from that to burning children running for their lives is an enormous leap. Yes, everyone saw that Dany would eventually end up going this route but it's about how they actually implemented it. You don't just flip a switch and go from A to Z, you need to have steps between those points to actually convince people buy what happened.

have sex

It's very easy to go from killing your primary enemy to killing those supporting your primary enemy to killing those who aren't straight up fighting your enemy. It's this "you're either with me or against me" mentality.

>people dont suddenly flip out and kill people in real life

Attached: hdhojhlhd.jpg (422x432, 36K)

why?

Learn to read retard. It's not about how you perceive her. It may be obvious that she's crazy and psychopathic, but every moment of her killing and doing Faceless Man shit is portrayed as a rightful OMG SHE'S SUCH A BADASS, moment for which she receives no consequences.

Same with Sansa, her intelligence is told rather than shown and when it's shown it makes no sense like telling a blacksmith to add leather or get a historical record of grain. But the fact it's told and everyone just accepts it as fact and that she can act smug and attack Dany in front of everyone and no one think's that's fucked up, means we're supposed to root for her. And when she turns out to be right about these forced moments, we're supposed to see even more so how smart and competent she is.

The show shows ones thing, but the characters and the music for it is another.It's like how you can change the context of something like war by either showing one beating the other or showing the other side getting their asses kicked and dying in panic and fear

>wall is broken because of her dragons
>her army of horse-fuckers would have raped and pillaged and murdered every random person on the continent
>was only on the field because shes a retard and nearly got her dragon killed by standing still in a zombie horde

she has one of its spines inserted into her vagina and another one in her anus, she contracts her holes simultaneously to stimulate it to fire.

Missandei ended up being one of the most evil people in the show. Joffrey tier.

Being a martyr and example often can have long term consequences. Where is Varys going to go? What faction is he going to promote? He has his eyes set on Jon who needs to be shown how dangerous and insane Dany truly is, Varys opted to get burnt to death in this goal.

So that was razing a settlement, sacking is stealing and looting with a little bit of rape. Razing is straight killing and raping for spite

No, you didn't. The books don't even touch on any of this, in the last book she's still trying to get back to mereen because she can't control her dragons, you pathetic liar.

change your dilator, this one seems to be stressing you out you disgusting tranny faggot with aids.

Yeah I mean... some people did predict this would happen, and the White walkers would be one hit KO’d and instantly stop being a threat. But if you said this people would think you were being too cynical and a hater. The show couldn’t be that bad.

>spends the ENTIRE pre-battle part of the episode saying she will rule through fear
>DUDE WHY IS SHE TRYING TO INSTILL FEAR WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM DUDE
Fucking femcels use your brain once in your life

He had to ensure the Baratheons believed he was loyal to the cause after being Targ cocksuckers for so long

Cry more, faggot. You know I'm right.

>Most people aren’t feminists
Sweatie, you do know you ARE the minorities, right?

Shadman needs to draw this

What the fuck are you talking about? She always was 'muh right to the throne, muh subjects'. Time and time she was talked out of doing crazy shit and every time she followed the advise, something worse happened, and then she just fried some people.

Yes I'm sure all the walls being destroyed and lannisters/golden company being burned to a crisp all by a single fucking dragon didn't instill any fear at all in the general population.

>>wall is broken because of her dragons
Known by how many people?
>>her army of horse-fuckers would have raped and pillaged and murdered every random person on the continent
That's most of the Night's Watch army and people were ok with them
>was only on the field because shes a retard and nearly got her dragon killed by standing still in a zombie horde
Everyone was overwhelmed by zombies

I mean it's all shit writing so who really cares if it's shit for reason A or shit for reason B?

>wah I'm right I'm right pay attention to me
pathetic tranny

The UK and the US were (are) naval powers, the USSR never threatened them in that regard, Germany did. Which is why Churchill was fixated on taming the germans. With all the propaganda, stopping short of eradicating the nazi threat and allying right after with them? Impossible. The cooptation of nazi brain power post-war already had to be done under the rug. Also, no one had the resources and the morale to engage in another long war, which is why the hird world managed to liberate themselves in the following decade.

You also seem to be under the impression that the USSR didn't do 90% of the work against the germans. The Baltic states, Belarus, Ukraine, they were part of the Russian Empire and their reabsorption into the USSR was pretty much a done deal and there was nothing anyone could do about that. This is pre-UN international law we're talking about. The balkans were a long-time russian zone of influence, that doesn't go away quickly even with "liberation". The deal in Central Europe would be to hold free and fair elections, contemplating all the political spectrum, as any liberal like Roosevelt and Churchill would think is fair. Just happened that communism was organically spreading throughout the world, and when communists tried to take power in Central Europe, something Stalin didn't plan or envision btw, the people simply didn't have the energy to engage in a bloody civil war, so they naturally succumbed to it.

he'd only do it if the dragon was a teenage boy dressed as a girl, and danarius was a teenage boy dressed as a girl

>Be white woman
>Ruin the west with Mongols and janniseries
>pottery

>well she's strong but she only killed a corrupt queen and her soldiers, there's nothing for us to fear
Were you afraid of Obongo because he droned all those mudshits? He didn't drone people like you so no you weren't.

>The people she crucified were slavers who were responsible for greater brutality
Except for the ones that weren't. Y'know, like Hizdahr zo Loraq's father? Nice selective memory soiboi. She crucified people indiscriminately.

>literally all of your examples are her killing psychopathic slavers or outright enemies fighting against her.

First, her outrage against slavers is nothing more than her reconciling her self-image as a rightful and righteous queen with her desire to deceive and kill the masters of Astapor for the sake of taking their stuff. When Drogo killed and enslaved everyone in his path, she thought that if she shows mercy to a few select victims that would make things a-OK.

Second, you seem to think that there is a big step between enjoying killing people because they are your enemies, and enjoying killing people for shits and giggles, while cooking up excuses for yourself. But there is in fact only a very small step, and even in the series Dany clearly enjoyed killing her enemies since forever. In a lot of cases she had an opportunity to dispose of an enemy at her power quickly, but instead chose the most painful method of execution she could think of.

based raghead killer obongo

So based on Dunken & Donuts' commentary, her only reason to massacre the citizens was the fact that Cersei was staying in the RK and that made the rest personal for her? lmao

>implying she was going to let Rhaegal's death go unpunished