Scenes men will never understand

Scenes men will never understand

Attached: 47A68335-7795-41F8-A5CC-77991CE00888.jpg (1200x630, 23K)

Thats the same face every girl makes when in a group of people everyone is saying hi to everyone and is my turn to say hi

Adolf hitler understands.

she and he litteraly did nothing wrong

>she will never look like this at your dick

Attached: 1544209896545.jpg (2250x1500, 847K)

Men will never understand cracking under pressure and anger? I can guarantee you there's plenty. What (You) wouldn't understand is NOT cracking.

she should have sex

Have sex.

Yes, I can't fathom such cruelty

Idk mat seth gives a small dick vibe

Attached: Seth_The_Orvillord_MacFarlane_0.jpg (698x764, 189K)

then you are not a man

Attached: 1556117169071.png (602x644, 400K)

Adolf was a good guy though.

Attached: sOpKlFb.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

Rage and revenge is not unique to women. Although I hate her and want her to die, I would probably do the same thing. Burn the fucking midget too. Disloyalty is the worst.

[Angry feminist noises]

She tried

Why the fuck does he hold the axe like that?

Literally never been hotter than in that scene. Emilia should be proud she can still stir loins despite being 30

No, I understand feeling lonely, unloved, and rejected by the (wo)man I love. I also understand wanting to lash out at the world. Of course, I don't do that because I'm not as insane as Dany but I get it. I really do.

Attached: Tj9oiWG.jpg (1903x943, 111K)

>a feminist icon takes her place among the incel killers

Attached: genuinly happy elf.jpg (505x522, 23K)

Bitches be crazy. What's there not to understand?

Based character.

post characters with a lower kill count than dany

Attached: maxresdefault (73).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

He didn't want it to be bloody

have sex

Ofc, im not a feminist cunt

I do, just not with the girl I love. Instead, I'm leading another girl on because I don't want to be alone ever again.

i understand her and still love her

c'mere bro, iktf. but at some point you have to do the leap

Attached: 1539527486215.jpg (300x626, 25K)

YAS THIS SLAY QUEEN!!!

>Exterminates House Lannister
>Gets revenge for THE STARKS
>Gets revenge for her father and brother
>Showed the world her true power
>Lets the Northmen finally rape and pillage just like they wanted to do for Robb

ALL HAIL QUEEN DAENERYS!!!

Attached: 1548474748830.gif (250x250, 2.03M)

I’ve been down that road and you’ll just end up depressed and break her heart in the end. You both deserve better than that

I know, man, but it's so hard.

I'm trying, user, I really am. I care for her, I really do, but I don't know if I can match her feelings.

I think what this was really about was that, she didn't want Cersi to get off the hook so easily.
As Dany alluded earlier in the episode, "Fear it is", she wanted to 100% guarantee that Cersi of all people had to feel the fear of being utterly powerless.

The truth is, Cersi has ALWAYS been utterly powerless. The only reason people take orders from her, is because somebody else has orders to enforce the orders, just orders upon orders upon orders. But orders aren't power. Muscle is power. Swords are power. Fire is power. Violence is power. And Cersi is just propped up washed out whore of a family of tyrants riding on their coat tails in order to rule through fear.

And when order falls apart, only those wielding power get to make the decisions. Her little necromancer got his shit rekt when he tried to command the mountain, because he has no power. Cersi could do nothing to maintain the red keep because she has no power.
She had the choice to avoid everything, but her pride made her believe in power she never possessed, and for it she lost everything, while dying in fear.

That is what Dany wanted in that moment.

Nah jon could've just fucked his aunt to prevent everything.

How? It's easy to understand women.
>muh babies
>muh quawen
>SLAAAAYYYY
>muh emotional condom is dead
>jon won't give me the dick
She's a fucking femcel, and emotions hit her like the wall at full speed.

This is why women don't need access to assault dragons.

Motherfucker I certainly do understand.