Quickly! We need a midget so faggot liberals and SJW's wont complain about inclusion and representation!

Quickly! We need a midget so faggot liberals and SJW's wont complain about inclusion and representation!

Attached: peter-dinklage.jpg (1000x563, 446K)

the character was a dwarf in the books and it's a major part of his character

>and cast him as a giant

What's next for his career?

Or you know we need a reason why his father hates him unconditionally

I'm stumped

Stocky midget proportions would make more sense than a giraffe-like lanklet or even normal(non-freak) proportions.

make him black

So should we get a non midget to play a dwarf then, just because you have some problem with midgets?
Also, Dinklage is pretty good at acting

and gay

Tywin doesn't hate Tyrion because he's a dwarf but because he killed his mother when she gave birth to him and because Tywin isn't sure if he's the father.

>being a deformed dwarf is the entire point of his character
>it’s a diversity hire guys
/pol/fags are nigger brained I swear

>Tywin isn't sure if he's the father
why, did he have any reason to suspect cheating?
>but because he killed his mother
it's for both reasons. if he was a dwarf but didn't kill his mother he likely wouldn't hate him. if he did kill his mother but was able-bodied and worthy he wouldn't feel like it was a waste

>implying that is the only role he has ever played, ever

/brainletTVfags/ are the retards of the internet

Attached: 1552676927649.png (1490x567, 88K)

It's criminal to be as stupid as you are OP.

>why, did he have any reason to suspect cheating?
We don't know, just that Tywin keeps saying that Tyrion isn't his son but he has no proof

But [movie] didn't include a person from [insert marginalized group]

Attached: 1281251926856.jpg (498x760, 41K)

A tv show adapts a book. There is a dwarf in the book so we get a dwarf in the show. They just made him less ugly than in the book. What do you want ? That he is adapted as a 2m10 chad ?

>That he is adapted as a 2m10 chad ?
>Tyrion being that chad model Yea Forums and Yea Forums constatly post
Heightwashing needs to become a thing.

Gimmick comedy prop in direct to videos.

He's in the british Death at a Funeral and the black American version

>Rightfully calls out a /pol/ idiot
>But then throws it all away by using a racial slur
You realize you're part of the problem as well, right?

spwp
that was pure sci fi goodness from that avengers film. A race of alien beings know another who are giant and have weird proportions. They later come to earth and see some humans look like them but tiny, really tiny. Use that races name to describe them as a joke and humans use it for centuries never knowing why.

>Tywin doesn't hate Tyrion because he's a dwarf
He outright says that is one of the reasons he hates him.
>Tywin isn't sure if he's the father.
The only reason he's alive is because Tywin knows he's his son.
He never says that. He says that he doesn't have proof that he isn't his son. He outright says that the only reason he didn't outright kill him is because he knows, much to his dismay, that he is his son.

Gay

in the book the mad aegon gives Tywin's wife the tourny flower of beauty or whatever to her. This kicks off some shit with his own wife and after some later incidents at the palace Tywin severs all contact with the king until he betrays him with the sack of kings landing. People think this signals an affair. Tyrion's description in the book could also be a targaryen as he has white blond hair, whereas his twin siblings have golden hair.

it's part of why people think tyrion will be the third head of the dragon alongside Jon and Dany if R+L is ever proven. It's pretty much guaranteed with the show doing that though. The show probably dropped the Tyrion sub plot as it would be really hard to explain and would lead nowhere.

/pol/ are fags but they are right about niggers.

Tywin literally says in season 3 episode 1
"Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors since I cannot prove that you are not mine."

>23 year old book