A WOMAN in charge? Do you realize what might happen?

>a WOMAN in charge? Do you realize what might happen?

Attached: 1557234325278.jpg (1300x650, 46K)

He tried to warn us, we just didn't listen.

>Tyrion rats him out just to betray Dany in the next scene

fucking midgets.

What was this guy doing? He put rings in a cup as payment for mailing his letter presumably. But what are his letters going to accomplish? Jon already told him to fuck off. He should have poisoned her.

That she didn't have a claim on the throne and after she torched Kings Landing none of the other kingdoms will follow her.

He also foreshadowed Tyrion, being responsible for most of the shit that happens and including his death.

the rate of betrayals and snitching going on blew my mind even more so that jon snu's abject stupidity

>He should have poisoned her

He was TRYING to poison her. That's what the scene with asking the little girl to go the kitchen was. He was trying to poison her but she refused to eat for three days so he couldn't.

It's how Dany knew Vars has betrayed her before Tyrion told her. She didn't know about the discussion on the beach yet but the unsullied caught the little girl. She said they had been "Watching her".

Based eunuch knew what's up.

fucking midge needed a steel toecap kick to the jaw

>Guys seriously Danny is going to fuck up everything and she's not fit to rule.
>MUH QUEEN
One hour later
>Oh shit nobody could have seen this coming.

The letters were letting people know that Jon is the true legitimate heir.to the throne. How many did he sent off? Dunno. Will they bother to even show that anyone got them since we only have one episode left ever, dunno.

Attached: varys2.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

is there anything more cucked than a eunuch?
Are nobles really that low test?

Attached: 1557618911313.jpg (1000x753, 112K)

Attached: 468ed4_197d4f3e426f434c8d904d94fc69f63emv2.jpg (700x448, 61K)

>Stannis sends out letters saying Joffery is a bastard born of incest.
Nobody believes.
>Random nobody says Jon Snow is really a targaryen and true born somehow.
Instant acceptance by all.

Attached: 1465248126825.gif (350x350, 1.76M)

>Danys close advisor
>Random nobody

You must be 18 to post on 4channel

what happened? i dont watch game of shit

Attached: 19933211255.jpg (680x512, 47K)

Varys is literally called the spider because of the information he knows, Stannis is just the lord of some shit tier holding

Attached: CrrzNpKWcAAm2Jz.jpg (750x511, 56K)

Because he spun a web of lies.

>Cersei didnt do anything like this
Varys was just being sexist literally not in a meme manner.

You forgot the
>Mercy is our strength!
part

based midge

She didn't blew the church?

She didnt mass murder her own subjects like Dani.

The Lords of Westeros (whoever the fuck are left) will all receive it next episode and it'll have the proof Sansa needs to overthrow Danaeris

wait the midget fucked up again?
Isn´t he supposed to be rly rly smert?

That and obviously Stannis calling Joffrey a bastard is pure self-interest as it makes him the next in line to inherit the Iron Throne. Varys is aligned with Daenerys and isn't in any way, shape or form aligned with Jon or the North so him proclaiming Jon as the true heir hold a bit more weight.

>Pretender to the throne tries to undermine the position of the legitimate king
Wow i'm gonna believe it right away.

No he's been nothing but consistently wrong for the entire season

Dany is a random nobody to westeros. Its why she went crazy and all. As for varys does anyone know who he is outside of the red keep?

Like 300 people died in that explosion.

Dany just murdered FIFTY THOUSAND civilians. Men, women and children. After the city surrendered.

Yeah all those streets that danny blew up had political enemies in them right?
Cersei killed people as collateral damage, danni killed them without any reason whatsoever
She even endangered her own troops just to kill innocent people

Let me guess, you are only pretending to be retarded.

She's worse than a random nobody, she's the relative of the mad bastard they just fought a long war to get rid of

She is even worse than Tywin, he sacked King's Landing but he didn't obliterate it!

NEVER trust a midget

Attached: gnomes are jews.jpg (800x801, 216K)

He's only smart when GRRM does the thinking for him.

Varys has been part of the Small Council as Master of Whisperers for like 25 years so it follows that every lord should know about him or heard his name and his position in passing at the least.

All other kingdoms will follow her if they don't want to get the same treatment

>As for varys does anyone know who he is outside of the red keep?
Well obviously a random peasant wouldn't know him, but i guess the Lords know of him.

>Few things are legitimately worth dying for in this life. But freedom is one of them.

I seem to recall Ned didn't have too fond an opinion of him based on rumors that he heard in passing. Varys is known as the creepy foreign pedo that switches allegiance nonstop. Hardly some trustworthy source.

Uh, so what did the guy that cut his dick off tell him?

A lot of people believed it though, they just hated Stannis and a lot of the lords knew there was no reward in serving Stannis.

"Thanks for the tip!"

Attached: file.png (600x600, 383K)

he drank so much before he's now on a three year withdrawal. Of course his thinking is fucked up

He's a eunuch, not an American circumcized by Jews

Well ye obviously there's gonna be plenty of people that will dismiss him based on that. The fact that he switched allegiance like 4 times doesn't hhelp his case but he was a pretty loyal and effective councillor when it came to Aerys and Robert throughout most of his career.

Not too many rewards for serving dany or jon either with all the prime castles going to baratheon bastards and tyrion's sellsword buddies. Little ned umber couldn't even get a dragon ride to last hearth.

Based Varys right again

Even God said women shouldn’t be in positions of authority and for good reason, they are overly emotional and crack easily under pressure

did he actaully say that?

Attached: 1557274519276.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

at this point i don't even know why there's people living in king's landing

its a fucking exploding shithole

I'd live in Kings Landing over Detroit

Pretty much the same thing. Taint turned into a gross monstrosity and demasculated for life

So is the dornish woman under the keep who was imprisoned and made to stay alive while her daughters corpse rotted away dead?

i sincerely don't know how anyone could think a woman could be a leader. i'm not even trying to say that as a woman-hate thing. i know plenty of women who say they don't think a female could be president because they're too emotional.

Who wouldn't. Sure the place wasn't perfect, but it was 100% white. You cant put a price on that. It's not so easy to get anymore.

Yeah it's why Trump won. And if Warren runs it's why he'll win again.

53% of white women voted for Trump, and that's after a solid year of the media saying he was a rapist serial sed abuser misogynist.

>a man on incredible cunning and hidden resources
>lived through countless intrigues and wars
>one day whispers to a close friend that he thinks a man would be a more suited person to rule than a woman
>is immediately caught and executed

What did they mean by this?

Dabid isn't this clever, you're reading too much into it.

Attached: 1557516890221.jpg (445x468, 57K)

Varys is a cautionary tale of what happens when you only become redpilled on the woman question in the eleventh hour.

i thought i missed something
THATS why he was executed? Or was he scheming or something? Killed for an opinion, and the valid opinion

They why does it matter to you?

All we had to do, was listen.

>at this point i don't even know why there's people living in king's landing
Not anymore there aren’t.

He's vindicated but for me it's not enough.

The mad queen MUST die.