Remember that these guys exist?

Yeah, not even the writers do.

They are an actual non-human race living and breathing in the world of Game of Thrones. They created the white walkers, they helped Bran and now that the Night King and co. is dead, we can forget the Children of the Forest, too.

Attached: 4677434.jpg (618x412, 68K)

>They created the white walkers
How come the white walkers were attacking them?

Nobody likes midgets. Especially famous midgets that are easily kidnapped.

You gotta watch the official HBO's Game of Thrones™ prequel to find out their origin.

Attached: 1551220950426.jpg (395x655, 23K)

Children of the Forest were already gone extinct before the beginning of the series and there were only a handful of them left. They might belong in the world of Game of Thrones, but the world they belong is completely different than in the books and the show. It's like asking where the dinosaurs are in WW2 era.

The white walkers were their weapon against humans. Turns out they were a weapon that couldn't be controlled.

They all died in the caves. That was the last of the children.

I want to fuck the leaf

>final scene of the show is the children of the forest creating a new night king after learning of the destruction of king's landing

Attached: 657897654.jpg (640x949, 101K)

oh god its going to be this isnt it

Won’t somebody please think of the children of the forest!

>We can forget the Children of the Forest, too.
The last of them died, user. You're the one forgetting about the Children.

Will the north stop being cold as fuck now that the Night King is dead?

Attached: The_Wall.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

I remember that they didn't know how to throw.

BRAVO.

Any better pictures? Were they all cute girls?

we dont know if those were the last of the children of the forest, there may be others somewhere else. they created a night king before, they can probably do it again, they already kind of did it with benjen.

It's not summer yet

weather is fucked. when jamie lannister left king's landing at the end of last season it was already snowing. when they returned maybe a week later it was full summer days again. in the preview for next episode if looks like winter again

So how are they going to rebuild that massive chunk of missing wall? Are a lot of cats going to be forced to take the black?

Why rebuild it? Humanity has no enemies left on that side of the wall.

Why would they rebuild that thing after the threat is over?

>no more white walkers
>freefolk are cool now
why do they need a wall. and why would cats be fit for it anyway?

To keep wildling shits on the other side.

>They are an actual non-human race living and breathing
This is a problem requiring a solution.

to keep the targaryen fucking shits out

not because of snow... because of ash
Ever been close to a volcanic eruption?

Thats ashes m8

Did they also forget that Arya has the power of the many faced god? They haven't made her use it in a long time.

Are we sure that's the case? Freefolk ain't that Fucking cool with everybody, they only cool with Jon Snow.

Wildlings were only trying to escape from the Night King's army. Other than that, they're just more retarded relatives of northerners and mostly keep their own businesses.

did you unironically expect that all myseries would be resolved at the end? because that's not what they're going for.

>shutupandtakemymoney.jpg
i was just pretending to be retarded

In the tropical rivers

Attached: Krokodil.jpg (1024x1001, 258K)

>They all died in the caves. That was the last of the children.
maybe. perhaps. possibly. probably. who knows?

nucular winter, m8

Who cares, these little fucks are the equivalent of reservation indians. No power, no influence, thir time has past.

Bran said they officially gone exctinct after retaking the main Westeros server data from the root guy.

White wwalkers killed themall

I am planning on kidnapping Warwick Davis

>I wish we could see one get fucked

Attached: 1556138520857.png (1200x909, 965K)

normal people don't care about the mythology/world/white walkers/elf people/etc. They love Dany and her dragons. They want to see their favorite characters come out on top and unexpected twists.

This is why they love the direction the series has taken since season 4

>Other than that, they're just more retarded relatives of northerners
thanks for reminding me to build a secondary wall to keep the northern shits out too.

No I don't remember them I also don't remember the shadow creatures that the red priestess gave birth to that murdered renly and I also don't remember the curse that she used to kill the other claimants to the iron throne

>Turns out they were a weapon that couldn't be controlled.
wrong quote. I meant to respond to:
>Turns out they were a weapon that couldn't be controlled.

>the night king is a loose cannon... but DAMNIT he's the best weapon we have!

I asked this and got because twisted black magic

Attached: im-afraid-youve-ratted-o-0-your-last-tatouille-sir-47610325.png (500x510, 249K)

How come we attack the idea of God despite being created by Him?

Whoa ...

RETARD

winter is ober

Attached: 1556730136994.png (384x373, 148K)

This weirdo is going to be king lmao
People still defend the writing on the show. Wow.

Attached: 1554883960042.jpg (560x418, 14K)

I was under the impression that the ones with the three eyed raven were the last that were left and they died to save Bran,