/got/: Finale Spoilers - Read at your own risk

Bunch of shit happens, but basically Dany ends up killing most of the remaining main characters (after they fail at stopping her). Dany kills (has killed) Jon, Sansa, Ayra, Brianne, even Bron. Dany rules as the MAD QUEEN of Westros. She goes even madder. There is a timeskip. She goes even madder. She somehow gets even more Dragons. Westros is pillaged and plundered by Dany and her Essos people.

GOT is basically the story of how people from one continent came and destroy another. They end it with her on the Iron Throne with Dragons and Dragon shit every where, just being mad queen. She feeds the Dragons babies... I shit you not. Then there is a conversation about her ordering people to find any lannister babies and have them killed immediately and some weird allusion to some surviving somewhere. It's a throwback to the mad king. She sits on the iron throne, crazy as all fuck, surrounded by dragons. Fade to Black.

Screen-cap this, you're godamm welcome.

Attached: 49c62zrn7xx11.jpg (640x800, 50K)

that sounds fucking retarded

I want to breed that woman. Our children will conquer the world.

That's a doll bro lol

Stay clear of blankets.

Yeah but we already know john kills her and bran becomes king so why make a thread? DownVoted :)))

mmm who i believe, the leaks that told me things that happen yesterday or some user with a demon semen for image...

this would be a good ending desu

where can I get one?

walmart

>pretends to be white
>can't operate an adult computer
>can't end sentences properly

He said conquer, not rule, and mutts are conquering the US just fine.

i would love this ending

No, that is not a doll

yeah it sounds but i'd love a time skip

That's a lie. Previous spoilers have been consistently correct.

I don't care about GoT spoilers but I clicked on this thread for the cosplay

Attached: 1474495868169.gif (286x296, 1.38M)

>dragon shit everywhere
>feed dragons babies to obtain more of it
>westeros is now the dragon version of india, shit everywhere
Do it !

fake but not gay

The fuck are you talking about. She will fly a dragon and 2 Lannister messerschmitt Bf 109s will appear behind her. No chance to dodge as its already too late, they will open fire with 20mm cannons, kill the dragon and heavily injure her. She will succumb by her injuries and die in Johns hands.

Attached: download.jpg (270x186, 5K)

at this point this is the only ending i'd be happy with

Bran will be king, jon kills dany and goes to the wall to stay in the night's watch.
Possible Tyrion death.

the ending was leaked long ago

way better than fucking bran end

breeding is by far the most patrician fetish

Sauce on cosplayer.

im p sure thats not the ending but an alternate future which bran is going to avoid screen cap my post.

and you source...?

same dude

Who types this cringe shit

indeed

Attached: yuedbjhxwnk.png (178x345, 106K)

Your dad. That’s why it’s so embarrassing.

Sauce me up OP

WOAH SHE IS LITERALLY DRUMPF

that pic CAN'T be real

I hope this is true. I stopped caring about the show years ago and am just here for the lulz.

Attached: 1462517369271.jpg (621x2084, 868K)

>mfw she sends as much gold as she can to Mereen

Attached: 1467593271512.gif (268x268, 579K)

my fucking dick

when will Yea Forums realize that literally no one cares about the opinions of a few fuming neckbeards and mainstream media will always cater to normies who are way more easily exploitable to monetize

who even pays for hbo lol