I feel kinda bad now that his career is over, I guess being a 35 year old stoner just isn't appealing

I feel kinda bad now that his career is over, I guess being a 35 year old stoner just isn't appealing

Attached: 587136ae-ff08-4d01-9cdc-038ce1e450e6.png (640x585, 782K)

Especially when he goes full on neoliberal faggot because he's looking for ups from rich friends and Twitter trannies

It's from Breitbart. Not saying Seth Rogen is a draw, he isn't, but he's well connected not only for the chosen people but for his good pal James Franco. Unfortunately, this isn't the last time he smoke a joint on-camera

I saw 2 commercials for this movie and they had a few terrible jokes and didn't even show what the movie was about

>I feel kinda bad
Why? If there's anyone that deserves this status in the industry is him.

Was anyone asking for a movie about a person being famous?

So he'll write, produce and direct more and act in secondary roles instead of getting top billing.

he's done a lot of good work for trans charities

stoner flicks are a thing of the 00s, zoomers would rather see something way more fucked up and degenerate

>confirms
What other flops has he had?

he's a jew

lol

wasn't he always poison?

He was a good little feminist though and called Mel a holocaust denier, he did everything right, what gives?

can''t wait for the "seth rogen proves he can do serious roles" shit in 2yrs

Just off the top of my head green hornet

He hasnt paid his Jew subscription so they stopped helping him.

By telling them that the right way is down the street and not across the road?

Sausage Party

>DUDE WEED king
>only made like one actual stoner comedy
What gives? Why didn't he make more

That was like 10 years ago

Sausage Party made back 7 times its budget

>"DUDE WEED" the actor
>HEH HEH HEH HEH
It was maybe interesting the first time but his entire character is just not funny anymore

He can't carry a movie. None of these Apatow hanger-on sheenies can. Knocked Up made a lot of money but most of that was owed to the success of 40 Year Old Virgin.

You Come At the King,You Best Not Miss

Attached: 1422121142'.png (300x180, 13K)

>I feel kinda bad now that his career is over
I don't. I hope that worthless, talentless, useless subhuman neckbeard dudeweedlmao failed abortion finally kills himself

go woke, go broke

kinda glad both of their careers nose dived.

Attached: 1531497512618.jpg (750x483, 38K)

He hasn't really had flops, his movies are always super cheap.

Comedy is dead

Cool with the antisemitism, bro.

>haha, we sure showed him, fellow incels!

Attached: asdgg22.png (631x277, 94K)

cool it with the virginity, incel

Thank God, probably my least favourite actor. He is only where he is because he became friends with the correct people, without them he'd be lucky to get a job anywhere, not just in Hollywood.

he thinks the net worth listings on the internet are real

Attached: p3uc2 - Copy.jpg (1600x1150, 267K)

his wife is really cute

>Rom-com where Seth Rogan fucks Furiosa.

If I could I'd throw every copy of this thing into the sun.

he was kinda funny in Pineapple Express, 11 years ago, and that's it.

Knocked Up was the only successful movie he was in and I think that was because people were expecting more Judd Apatow magic even though he has also clearly lost it.

Nice projection there bud

>Bad Neighbours
Never even heard of this.

you mean, the chick that married him for his money? yeah, don't call them wives.

Nobody want to watch a comedy movie in theaters anymore. If I wanted to watch a movie in theaters it would be something you want to see on a big screen.

kys too you subhuman failed assbirth

I was ready to light you up with how everything he's done is a flop but then I realized 90 percent of his work is low budget low target trash that I have never heard of and it just doesn't feel right anymore.

Attached: Capture.png (691x706, 40K)

And you think jews will report their earnings honestly?

Neighbors made $300 million

The Interview was great. Neighbours was alright. I didn't bother with the second one for obvious reasons.

is that june rapheal?

>(((well connected)))

Neighbors was OK. So was Pineapple Express, Superbad, 40 year old virgin. His best work was probably Observe and Report even though it was panned critically and commercially.

That's about 5 percent of his work.

jewess who has hit the wall >cute

Attached: 12441224.png (720x480, 289K)

If breitbart is a legitimate news source why do you always carefully edit their banner out of your screencaps?

just give me those pale khazar mikers

why indeed

Attached: oy vey.png (852x478, 53K)

>well connected

You mean a disgusting, goblin looking pedokike whose main claim to fame is dude weed lmao.

Attached: jew cock crazed.png (960x535, 386K)

Well connected to the chosen people. Can't you read?

Didn’t really have a negative opinion about him but now I hope he gets tranny aids for being a faggot thanks for the info

/ourguy/ Adam Sandler is worth $420 million, fuck Seth rogay

>their careers nose dived.
>nose dived.

Attached: ...........jpg (300x428, 27K)

He's still one of them.

>Sausage Party made back 7 times its budget

Cos the producer was a cheap kike named Seth Rogen who wouldn't pay the animators. You can bet he wants you to allow a migrant to bunk up with your little girl tho.

I saw this and it was pretty good, not because of Rogen really but Charlize Theron. She pretty much carries the entire film, and I also liked his black friend who turns out to be a Christian Republican.

Also there are some good shots of Charlize's feet

>people are starting to get bored with the "fat jewish stoner" shtick

Oh no no no...this is very problematic!

How does he keep getting work?

It's kinda obvious isn't it? One look at its inbred, rat looking face should be enough to tip off most discerning people. Let it open its mouth when you're close and you'll be treated to the pungent aroma of fresh baby blood and foreskin. If you can excuse the odor emanating from its mouth you'll next hear the fabled high verbal iq from a member of the tribe: "lets get baked" and "dude weed lmao".

See ,

>>Cos the producer was a cheap kike named Seth Rogen who wouldn't pay the animators.
Source?

are you saying that sausage party's budget was actually $140 million?

he's jewish

He's making a joke retardo

seething low income trashlets

If you had sex you'd be a lot less angsty about jews

relevant

Attached: semitess.png (1443x782, 1.24M)

shoulda, coulda, woulda. Your cope is pathetic.

seething autist who trusts random internet sites for accurate net worths