Were you satisfied?

Were you satisfied?

Attached: cleganebowl.jpg (1024x524, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4n5M-AfcBsg
youtube.com/watch?v=UBhPVTb5vt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he didn’t get to fuck Sansa
No

They obviously played Dark Souls

One of the only good parts of the ep apart from Tyrion and Jamie, Cersei and Jamie.

No it was a boring fight with a million jumpcuts and an anticlimactic ending

>suiciding because it looks more epic for the camera instead of just pushing the faggot zombie through the wall
this show really is for brainlets

She tried but his hate boner is only for Gregor.

Sandor and Gregor Clegane were given a more prominent finale than the fucking Night king. I get it, I wanted the Cleganebowl too, but for fucks sake, could we at least have paid some more homage to the actual big bad of the setting?

Time to cry

>lmao let me just push this guy that is 2 feet and 150 lbs of pure muscle heavier than me

they're both almost the same size and weight, all he had to do was run into mr zombie.
>making excuses for game of drones writing
lmao

No I still think it's awful, but Gregor is definitely much larger than Sandor is, and heavier, I don't think that simply pushing would do the trick.

Sandor Clegane was the only worth character in seasons 7-8.

no.
they should have talked more. at least sandor...
also we didn't see the bodies.

>what is a tackle
footballers do it all the time and its a devastation move with momentum, which he obviously had. people have died from that

him stopping Arya from continuing down the path of revenge was the best part of the episode

it was pure cringe, just like the show in general lmfao

I mean I might be reaching, but is it really fair to expect a dude who just had his eyes pushed inside his brain to act rationally?

>Dark Souls and JoJo reference

No thanks

cringeballs and unpilled and not based!
terrible writing bucko!

Not really. Satisfied it happened finally. But the fight was kind of weak. I'm also glad it didn't end with Arya teleporting behind Gregor.
And I can't believe it took me this long to realise Gregor was literally Darth Vader

dude the fight was so cheesy you shouldnt try to make sense of it. just know that he suicided himself for no real reason other than "epicness", par for the course with this dogshit show lmao. i forget why he even wanted revenge, was it because his asshole brother burned him when they were kids?

the fight was terrible. they were both built up as legendary swordsmen (big bro literally cleaved people in two) yet you don't get to see any kind of real swordsmanship, they probably couldnt be bothered doing the coordination. this show is the most low effort trash around yet it's also the most popular

He's an asshole to him in the books, I read it in highschool so it's a long time ago, but it's mainly the burning incident, also how his parents covered up for his brother.
It's a shame they dropped any pretense of the realism they hinted at in earlier episodes, like with Jorah killing a bloodrider because of his armor, and Sandor teaching Arya about why armor is useful.
Movie directors have this idea that real sword fights and techniques can't look interesting.

It wasn't Dark Souls. The whole episode had a Demon's Souls feel. IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=4n5M-AfcBsg
youtube.com/watch?v=UBhPVTb5vt0

what a shame. good sword fighting is extremely entertaining to watch and gives the impression that one false move spells death. instead we get fucking blow trading like its some video game

>The only char that completed their arc
wow good job you fucking kikes