>I'm Ben Shapiro, and this is the Ben Shapiro show

Attached: ss.jpg (1301x652, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSldyMy9S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BBC

>Gets destroyed by Andrew Neil

Heh. Nothing Ng personnel kid.

>I'm Ben Shapiro, and this is the why you should die for Israel but identity politics is evil and racist goy show.

So this is the power of Ben when hes not arguing with college kids.

>Glad to be here, Ben. Now, let's get down to business...

Attached: andrew.jpg (432x276, 26K)

I used to think he at least had interesting points, but he definitely made a mistake in quitting the Andrew Neil interview early.

AND he made a mistake calling Andrew Neil "left-wing" when Neil has written for right-wing publications throughout his entire career. And saying something along the lines of "I've never heard of you" is not an argument, that's just ad hominem idiocy.

Also he kept calling the BBC left-wing and saying that they were only having him on for money. The BBC is not a commercial service in the UK for fuck's sake, it is publicly television. And it has a charter that requires it to maintain an apolitical, balanced reporting stance on everything. It's not like a US commercial news station that can cater to their own sliver of the political aisle. You would have thought he would have this basic understanding of what the BBC actually is.

Attached: andrew neil and ben shapiro.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

Based free market, facts don't care about your feelings, judeo-christian, George Bush can I please suck your cock, EPIC DEBATE DESTRUCTOR cuckservative manlet

>whines about identity politics
>someone mildly criticises Israel or jews
>'REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

We all know Ben would get BTFO if this ever happened

He thought he was attacking the lefty media establishment and maybe the BBC is that but he came across like a butthurt tryhard

circumciser child molester piece of shit

>You would have thought he would have this basic understanding of what the BBC actually is.

Any media that isn't fellating conservatives is a left wing biased fake news.

Ben was a complete moron this interview who got his feelings triggered when the interviewer called his views something from the dark ages, but the BBC does have a left-wing slant though. It's pretty undeniable.

Attached: Disappoint.jpg (651x555, 75K)

>I'm Ben Shapiro, and here's why you should donate millions of tax dollars and the lives of US soldiers to the cause of Israel.
Fuck this turbo-kike.

Attached: shapirjew.jpg (758x960, 54K)

I'm Seed Sneepiro, this is the Feed Sneepiro show. Become a subscriber and get the Moe Tears hot or cold tumbler.

rags on AOC all the time because he's scared she might be taller than him

> it is publicly television. And it has a charter that requires it to maintain an apolitical, balanced reporting stance on everything
Yet they fail to do that

How so?

Attached: BBC.jpg (1078x1262, 124K)

classic jewish cinema

Attached: theneil.png (900x1200, 1.53M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSldyMy9S4

it might do but Neil is one of the few who don't represent it

neil isn't right wing, i'm british and we don't have a right wing any more, the "conservtive" parites are jailing people for anti muslim tweets

Did anyone else just realize that Shapiro wears that little jewish hat all the time? I never noticed it after all this time, I thought the kikecap was just his hair

Ben Shapiro appearing on BBC is literally proof they're apolitical and non-biased. He could've come out of that interview with more followers but just destroyed himself.

>but the BBC does have a left-wing slant

Attached: 1556493876940.png (1300x1300, 118K)

Yeah I guess. I'm a Brit but I imagine that even if he had been on CNN or NBC and stormed out by calling them left-wing or whatever (which I know is how many on the American right see those networks), it wouldn't have gone down well even then. I have no idea whether he ever does do interviews on those networks, probably not I'd presume. But anyway. Calling your opponent "left wing" just isn't an argument, of course; it's the avoidance of actual argument.

I guess in America of course the news networks are pretty split and pretty partisan. In the UK that's not really the case - the only two British 24 hour news channels are BBC News and Sky News (owned by Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox News) and they're both pretty middle of the road, although some people do regard Sky as slightly more to the right, but they're still nowhere near as right-wing as Fox News.

>the BBC does have a left-wing slant
I think they do a pretty good job of balancing things, personally. They feature people from the left and the right. Those on the left obviously accuse the BBC of being right-wing: e.g. having right-wing presenters like Andrew Neil, and they complain about the exposure given to Nigel Farage. I think the BBC does a good job of being balanced really. You could even call their reporting pretty bland, which I guess it is when you take out the sensationalism that's found in partisan reporting.

He was once a researcher for the Tories, he used to edit The Times, he wrote for the Daily Mail, and he's the current chairman of the group that owns The Spectator. Obviously he's not as far to the right as the typical American conservative but there is little doubt he is on the right.

BUT FIRST...

He makes some salient points, but I have a hard time taking anyone seriously that's that short, he's barely 5'2 for christs sakes

dumb desert tribesman still defends the iraq war as a good thing

I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who uses the word “salient.”