Character is mocked for living at home after college

>character is mocked for living at home after college

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (652x641, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholarship
pireport.org/articles/2007/10/04/guam-number-1-us-military-recruitment
washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2014/10/29/guam-a-high-concentration-of-veterans-with-little-va-funding/?utm_term=.eba7ecfc1a12
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BasementDweller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As he should (it's always a he)

exclusive to americas. Based european families will beg their children to live with them until 30

Makes sense to mock a loser who refuses to stop leeching off his aging parents

>not moving ot and livig paycheck to paycheck in a shitty apartment for no reason
UHHHG PATHETIC

>parents are actively trying to sell the house and retire to florida at age 50
>I'm a college dropout with PTSD and I make 9 dollars an hour
>Mum told me yesterday that I'd better get used to the idea of living in a homeless shelter because "she can't afford to help me any more"
>mfw she inherited millions of dollars from my grandparents and burned through it (((traveling the world)))

She even stole the 50k I got as my inheritance and told me she spent it on pell grants. I found out later she just pocketed it and spent it on a new car

I farted and shitted at the same time it felt really good but made a big mess.

>character is praised for not having a home and becoming a hobo after college

I moved back home to take care of my Dad

>he wants to throw away thousands of dollars on a shitty small apartment instead of just giving his parents rent

retarded

hate this american meme
same with mother/ father in law bullshit
FAMILY BAD
LIVE ALONE
GET A LOAN

>"leeching" off of old boomers who themselves are pension fund leechers

>character is mocked for living at home and not being employed or going to school

Attached: 1529018703422.jpg (600x338, 18K)

My roastie ex thought she was badass and adult for living in a shithole apartment with EIGHT (8) roommates fucking cunt

Lol you're just mad you know she didn't love you enough to save and make sure to pass that inheritance down to her children (you) but she has to much common sense to know you're a fucking mentally ill lazy faggot

Good. Why do you want to make your parents suffer? Give them a break for however long they have left in life.

It's just the real estate and bank jews working with the entertainment jews trying to get you into debt. Don't worry about it.

they obviously don't love you, just steal their shit

>Family doesn't buy into the meme
>But I have to move away anyway because there aren't enough bedrooms

Attached: 1534653739436.png (720x849, 523K)

Its so sad that you feel the need to intentionally burden your parents. How does it feel being such a failure in life?

I didn't ask to be born, I'm not going to feel sorry because I'm failing at life despite all my efforts.

Mr Lawyerstein won't help?

you're not even wrong desu, she's told me a few times that she would never leave a cent to someone "as pathetic as me". People talk about boomers being complete pieces of shit but you never really believe it until you experience it first hand.

holy shit how many kids did the whore push out?

Kill the jew cunt.

>going to college in the first place

She works in finance as a career, she put it through six different shell accounts and had it falsely labeled as money for my "education" and she kept every last cent of it. Even if I took her to court I would lose, she has enough money that she could hire a top tier lawyer and btfo whatever retard lawyer I could afford with my wagecuck money. Basically I'm fucked, and I get to live with it for the rest of my life

Use "parent's basement" as an insult as much as you like, it's damn comfy. A lot of Amerilards don't even have basements because they live in fried chicken or whatever.

I'm not the one benefitting from a literal nation-wide leeching system my guy.

>know several families on my street with kids in their late 20s/30s who still live with them because its next to impossible to live alone because wealthy londoners have arrived en masse to buy up all the houses and they rent them out at unaffordable prices for local people
JUST

Attached: the knorr man.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Two wrongs don't make a right you parasite. Leeching off the people who took care of you for 18 years is cruel. You should be trying to help them no that theyre old.

Why cant boomers understand this? They still think renting a place is cheap as fuck

My plan is basically to smile to their faces and tell them they're great parents and that I love them very much and hope and pray they don't write me out of the will and/or burn through all the money they inherited.

>Leeching off the people who took care of you for 18 years is cruel
Didn't ask to be born, they violated the NAP by throwing me into the world.

Living on your own is overrated as fuck. I am not saying you should not live on your own, it's just that everyone acts like it's this life milestone that everyone needs to reach. Everything is streamlined to such an extent nowadays that anyone can live on their own if they have an income. If you have an income, nothing should stop you from living with your parents. The thing though is that once you reach a certain age, you naturally get tired of living with your parents all year around and want privacy. Where I come the largest share of households consists of single person households, which is kind of sad in my opinion. Far too many people live alone.

I wish my parent's had one of those basements that actually had its own door to the outside. It would be like living alone while still being in the comfy confines of my loving family.

Please kill yourself then. You'll be doing your parents and the the world a favor.

>character is denied sex then burns down the city

>they violated the NAP by throwing me into the world.

Attached: 1509042278901.gif (200x120, 407K)

I want to be alone and long for privacy. Unfortunately even if I found a job it would take me years and years of savings to be able to afford to rent a place.

middle class boomers who owned the house next to me were trying to rent it out for at least £800, despite my house being the exact same[extension actually makes it bigger] and I pay £600[including me mum]
surprise surprise they couldnt get anyone to rent so they sold it to a middle aged lesbo couple that i can hear fuck sometimes though not much anymore
some of them are just so sheltered they have no idea what it's like, even if you earn decent money it's hard to even move out in some places, unless you move to someone like northern ireland

Your parents can't even legally accept rent off you without declaring it, at which point it'll likely just get taxed anyway. So uh, good job.

>Your parents can't even legally accept rent off you without declaring it,
Who cares? Why don't you do it anyway?

what the fuck country do you live in where that's the case, I pay my parents 800 a month in cash and if I'm a day late they head over to the courthouse and start eviction proceedings. You literally have no idea how unbeatable boomers are, they're the devil incarnate

imagine being that much of a bootlicker

You’re not even trying if you’re still living at home. I don’t care how shit the economy is, get out there and start learning to survive and thrive without your parents as a crutch.

kill her

Attached: 1427215664259.jpg (300x309, 29K)

don't let it get to you user

yeah being homeless is really gonna help me with earning money

Attached: 1550417169047.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Your mother sounds BASED & REDPILLED

checked. this is the only solution

Do they even love you?

your cunt of a mother sounds like a narcissistic bitch. I*m sorry about your situation

I mean it used to be very common for people all to live together in a single house. Still is in a lot of areas in the world.

Boomers and pre boomers just instilled the idea in future generations that everyone should have their own home, car, and whatever else by the age of 18 because of the housing boom when they were that age. Wasn't uncommon at one point to find grandparents, parents and kids all living under the same roof, now everyone is either entitled or expected to be entitled and demand their own place.

It's just a two bedroom house. Other one's taken by a grandparent.

that's a big gamble
take a hammer to her twat head and be done with it

I farted and shitted at the same time it felt really good but made a big mess.

Jesus christ make their lives a living hell, make sure they can never go to Florida

you're contradicting yourself user

I don't get it either. There's literally no one who could explain me the pros of the muh indepence meme. I'm just gonna waste away more money than needed WHILE being depressed and alone. All I hear is this retarded "y-you're leeching off a society", but yet again they couldn't explain how exactly.

>boomers
>love

No I'm not
I mean break their legs and lock them in the basement for the rest of their lives

Here in the Balkan you live with your parents basically until you're married.

He means florida is literally hell, and he's not wrong either. Shithole of a state, and it gets exponentially worse the further you get from the coast

>tfw your 27 and live in your dad's house
>tfw he's out of town 5 days out of the week and you chip in a few hundred bucks a month for "rent"
A shitty one bedroom in my city is like $900 a month, why should I move out? I'll just continue to save until I can buy something. Might even be able to do it without a mortgage in a few years.

It's a paradise for boomers though

mom skip out with her (black) boyfriend?

He actually left her. In any case they've both remarried white people.

damn she cucked him?

The fuck is with you people and this fetish?

>"Yeah I moved back in with my parents. I'm totally not insecure about it though haha"

yea, she cucked him.

has to be some ploy to force young people into loan and debts
as if college wasnt enough

Well, I did fill out some job application forms and turned them in. I'll get a couple more and fill them out and turn them in so I could hopefully get a job working for minimum wage at a fast food restaurant.

Oh I'm well aware, they all hole up in Judge Dredd teir mega condos and pay 750k for a two room apartment with armed security that would make Zimmerman look like a moderate

That's because women get a free pass to live with chad. They rarely ever get anything accomplished on their own.

You can get revenge but you won't because you're a pussy.

this
if my mom spoke like that to me i'd puncher her fucking lights out

They just want to abandon their adult kids because they didn't expect the economy to be this shit, and I guess didn't want kids much either.

The key is that you never move out at all

Oh yeah that's exactly what I need
>Today on NBC, is the incel menace going too far?
>Watch as a "man" takes what he deigned as revenge against his innocent parents

Fuck off with your weak psyop shit

>psyop
Yeah, just keep finding excuses for your inaction, pussy. Let them ruin your life. You could find a way to burn the house down without suspicion, but you won't.

>innocent parents
>money grubbing kikes
you are a fucking pussy

>exclusive to americas. Based european families will beg their children to live with them until 30
More like exclusive to Whites and Jews (groups that hate their parents). I would be defensive around Hispanic co-workers until I learned most of them live at home and think it's no big deal.

How did you respond that fast? that's almost an inhuman response time

Lucky you
>stuck with autistic parents that only leave the house for groceries/work and a NEET brother that they enable because of his suicidebaiting

Attached: 32321111.png (608x352, 176K)

You can get revenge on someone without doing anything that requires violence. I spent 3 years bankrupting a guy who stole $600 from me through careful manipulation and coercion.

Probably because I'm not a phoneposting nigger.

>college dropout "with PTSD" (wtf?) bitching and blaming that his parents.. well theyre still providing for him, but he's bitching that they day may soon come when they won't

and fags enable him and trust his POV story like it's the Scripture.
I have zero trust you'd spend those 50k any better than your mom

Unicorn Store starring Brie Larson, now on Netflix!

Larp

>that's almost an inhuman response time
>a minute

i am without comment

Take too long. Move away now. Go work minimum wage in a new state and live in hostels till you find your feet.
Or just burn your house down when she's sleeping

Attached: 1556317270276.png (500x519, 126K)

Oh god this bot is replying even faster now!

Attached: 12a3528772.png (404x356, 19K)

elaborate.

Renting a place IS cheap as fuck, dude. I have a pretty decent apartment and it's only 900$ a month. If you're not making that kind of money where you can pay rent, bills, and groceries by your mid 20s you may as well just kys.

are all Americans like this? Seems very godless to not support your kid whenever he is struggling.
Who did this? Corporations? Media?

t. Parents gave me a 2nd chance at uni (now doctor)

Living with your parents might be smart financially, but having your overprotective mom always on your case gets old fast

not everyone lives in a shithole state

I wish my parents were more American so they'd get my fuckup older brother to get his shit together

t. trust fund kid

Guilty here
But I don't give a fuck
They don't mind having me around plus I can use my own money on stuff I like
You are just a jealous faggot

They'll always love him more than you.
Especially your dad.

based retardposter

>Who did this? Corporations? Media?
Boomers and Jews. Boomers are psychotically self-centered and hate their kids. They see their kids as a burden they need to get rid of ASAP so they can enjoy "their" money. They don't want to pass things on to their kids, they want to go vacation in Hawaii instead. And the Jews push this line of thinking because if a kid gets kicked out of the house at 18 then he needs to get a credit card and go into debt to support himself, he has to get a car, he has to pay for somewhere to live.

My sister is 27 and lives with our mom

>$900 a month is cheap as fuck
>t. faggot whose dad paid for his college and new car

Is she jewish by any chance?

>Character joined the military, didn't become a Chad, and still lives with his parents after the military just so he can start over at the community college he already dropped out of

everyone lives at home. that's what a home is

Not all houses are homes

Attached: shower.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

Thank god college debts are a nonexistent meme concept in my country and my (single) mom actually loves me so I split the rent and have some financial freedom to spend money on all of my retarded hobbies. I get goslingbladerunnergoddammit.jpeg waking up sometimes, but the feeling fades away quickly enough, but overall it's comfy bros.

Attached: comfy.png (500x472, 40K)

Makes a lot of sense actually, seeing how pervasive and succesful the other ploys against the masses are (self-cuckoldry by fighting against affordable healthcare and education to name a few)

I made peace with that years ago though

When I was 19 this piece of shit who use to be a friend stole $600 from me on a bet and then tried to turn me into the police for illegal gambling. Cops didn't give a shit, but I was so beyond pissed.
Stupid piece of shit came to me a year later acting like it was water under the bridge so I did the same and basically coerced him into making a ton of shitty investments into fronts for businesses I knew would collapse due to them being involved in pension fencing. I reported him to the IRS for being involved in it since he invested a ton into those businesses and they just fucking obliterated him like a caveman smashing a thick log over someone's head.

You get to do things that you want to do without having to be considerate of the space other people require

would make for a nice black comedy
is he getting raped by niggers in prison right now?

I used to think only chads joined the military when in reality its wannabe incels who larp as chads while the actual chad higher ups shit all over them

Attached: 39eac05626d5eeb81994f68c1ec007300de8de8d.png (534x572, 43K)

>tfw parents built a house for me nextdoor

No, he's probably living in some drug den in Nevada. He already had a heroin habit and he was keeping it going through inheritance.

Based and smartpilled

I can tell from across the globe that youre completely twisting the truth of what happened and are in fact a horrible person.

Only one thing I don't understand in this post:
>stole $600 from me on a bet

what does that mean? Did he steal it from you? Or you just lost a bet?

Plug the drain of a second floor bathtub then run the water while they're out. Water damage significantly lowers the value of a house. You could easily do 50k in damage to your parents if you wanted to.

new cars are pointless except for dick waving when you don't have a proper dick to wave

OY VEY

FUCK EQUITY GOYIM. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY AND YOU CAN LIVE IN MY SHOEBOX.

Imagine being american

Attached: 0689d9e4.png (356x514, 172K)

Lemme tell you from experience its absolute peak comfy.

>damage the house you live in, and which you can't afford to leave, to spite your parents
epik advice, right here.

The Nile-Kagera is the second longest river in the world and the longest river in Africa.

Americans believe that poor people just don’t work hard enough. If you work 80 hours a week at McDonalds then you will become a millionaire, and if you don’t then you’re just spending your money on Starbucks and avocado toast and need to be smarter and work harder.

sounds like my ex

>not building a house together with your father

Attached: 1510174900108.jpg (535x798, 55K)

I can't imagine not being american

That's only a thing in America. The rest of the world is still sane.

Non-western cultures:
> alright son, work hard and remember we'll always be there for you

American parents:
> you're 18 now, get out of our house and get a job leech!

Not being a wh*Toid is a blessing. Your days are numbered and the slaughter is soon. The only thing remaining of you will be brief mentions in history books.

Lazy and stupid people end up in mcdonalds. Either as workers or as customers.

So you are are obese and black? Im sorry for you

Quit describing me you piece of shit

Attached: 1541453441805.jpg (351x351, 17K)

This joke doesn't work if I don't know this as a fact.
But now I do, so thanks I guess

Attached: themoreyouknow.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Also the richest country on the planet. Coincidence?

They just need to walk up to the manager of a bank, give him a firm handshake, look him in the eye, and ask for a job. Or walk into an Amazon warehouse and ask to speak to the CEO. That’s how we did it in my day.

user, I hate to break it to you, but your parents decided to have children so they can have human puppies to play with and show off to their friends. But now that they are old and the novelty wore off, those "puppies" are a liability. I.e. you. I am sorry you were thrown into this cosmic meat grinder called existence. But, such is life.

Attached: 65673466856.jpg (661x382, 11K)

I'm not even that poster moron, what the fuck is with your nigger dick fetish?

>tfw born and raised in London

I am never moving out unless I get a gf which is simply not going to happen

>seething son of a cuck

Fucking retard, in the boomer days you could afford rent and bill working what would be a pretty entry level gig today. Purchasing power of a dollar has been fucked over by globalists and the kikes to where you can work 40 hour weeks and not be able to afford the cost of living unless you're in bumfuck nowhere

Yeah. Or maybe get good grades and educate yourself. I hear your education is paid for you if you do well in school.

All jokes aside if you walk into an Amazon warehouse and ask for a job they'll give you one, it'll just be one that pays sub minimum wage in an unheated warehouse without breaks and you'll throw your back out within the first 3 months

No id blame them for being so retarded they think they should be able to work at mcdonalds forever.

>Buy huge house in which to raise a family
>Get mad when child doesn't want to move out
Why is our country like this? You have a perfectly good house that you can live in yet you're shamed if you decide to not go waste more money and put yourself into a stupid amount of debt. When will it end?

>I hear your education is paid for you if you do well in school.
If you're black or a woman, yes.

In united states

It is illegal to be paid sub minimum wage.

Except it’s not.

>Also the richest country on the planet.
oh no no no

>sitting on one thread with auto-refresh on
You guys don't seriously do this, right?

I love my family and wish I had room to live with them but my sister wanted to move back in so i gave her my room in the 2 bedroom condo they live in because they lost their McMansion they bought in the (((2008 housing market crisis))) now i live with a sloppy asshole buddy in a dump by my work i despise

I was a NEET for 6 years and just got this job about 2 months ago. My parents are very chill(obviously if they allowed me to be a NEET for that long) and if I moved out...it would be lonely as fuck for me if I move out. I help pay the bills now and dont have to pay rent/etc. Should I still move out eventually though?

Attached: 2019-05-13 15_11_07.jpg (921x559, 147K)

You should tell every single waiter and dishwasher that, they've been missing out big time

No way in fucking hell am I getting an apartment here in southern california unless I make good money.

How many times have they started the eviction process? Whats the furthest its ever gone? Whats the average interaction between you and them?

No I sit in multiple threads with auto-refresh on while I'm reading a book.

>those cuticles
>that tiara

>having a father

No user, I was raised by a single mom. That's likely worse on the meme meter considering kids raised by a single dad turn out better.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholarship

Just because you wont qualify does not mean others wont. Mcdonalds fits you well as i previously mentioned

the last time they actually took me to court and told the judge I was a piece of shit and that I needed to get thrown out "for my own good" and the judge smiled at their lawyer and said she agreed and that I was a liar and had no right to live in the home I'd lived in off and on for 25 years

Depending on the state they have their own minimum wage that's made up for in tips.

go cheat on darren again hes such a basedboy you wont have to face any reprecussions and youre the one who lives at home not me

This is one of the most soul-crushingly awful (and true) realizations that any sapient being can come to realize. I reflect on how much my parents had me help them out, through yard work and chores, and how they bragged to their friends about extracurriculars that they forced me to do, and how I’ll be there to take care of them when they’re old, and I realized that my entire existence was to simplify their lives and alleviate their boredom. Born to people who had all of their needs already met and who afterward really just had nothing more interesting to do.

I’m literally just a more complex version of Rick’s butter fetching robot.

Attached: 01F00FD8-CA0A-4BD2-965E-C2D32A0BCBFD.png (498x594, 121K)

> he thinks everyone in Murica is wealthy

hahahaha even if your retarded assumption were true, I would gladly take a loving family over le richness. The American obsession with material is brought by Jews and only they and the upper class profit from it.
Of course your wh*Toid brain won't understand that, and you'll continue to shill for your overlords (who earn 10x more than you ever will).

HOL UP

>ITT: neets making excuses for themselves

the fact that you feel the need to show how non-pathetic you are to us, anonymous faggots on a weeb cartoons forum, is self-defeating.

Hey look, I’ll just Wikipedia shit about some concept that I thought about. That totally makes it come true.

>hurr I was a NEET forever now I make $33 an hour
Fuck you

What? No it wouldnt. Within a few months of working 40 hour weeks you could afford to rent and eat.

California is a shithole state. literally shit on the streets like it's trying to rival fucking India

Because children are adults once they turn 18 and can therefore provide for themselves. It's laughable how some posters here act like entitled children "wahh I'm your kid please let me stay in your house".
Get out and earn your own money, it's a tough life and you should accept that.

I know...I still cant believe it. It feels like a miracle for me.I got this job as a contractor 8 months ago due to pure chance of my brother being in the hallway and then to get hired on that fast is still surreal to me

We all know she isnt with an asian guy. Thats for sure.

Depends on where you're trying to live and how much you make. Not that guy but I could live in my own if I wanted to in some crime infested shithole with my shitty wage.

charlize theron in Young Adult

I have about the same mindset. What other reason is there to move out? I live close to my job and friends, my relationship with my parents is better than it was when I was a kid and their house is better than any place I could afford, so why move?

>american
>moved out of family home after high school
>did a bunch of shitty jobs for a while
>join the military because I don't know what the fuck I want to do
>come back to the states after a few years deployed and move back in with my parents while I go to college
>got a decent job and moved out some years later
>they never made me feel unwelcome, actively supported me and showed enthusiasm for my new job
Damn, feels good to have parents that love me.

Attached: 1517964482507.gif (480x264, 1.79M)

>t. rich trust fund asshole
just buck up, kiddo amirite?

> Should I still move out eventually though?
you're asking people on Yea Forums GameOfThrones&Avengers board, to tell you how you want to live your life? Are you unironically autistic?

post pics of your mom's feet, she sounds cute.

Signs you're watching an American movie?
>son is expected to move out at the age of 18 with little to no assistance from his parents

She is very cute, but her feet pics are mine, sorry.

fucking faggot kike nigger

I am quite the jewish nigger, yes.

White Collar crimes are best collar crimes. You did the right thing, user. These weasels never change. You have to destroy them.

>blah blah blah
>i got a good start in life by supporting the war machine
>heh, feels good to have mom and dad.

clap clap clap

>he says while posting sanctimoniously on a cartoon pornography discussion site

this but unironically

>i got a good start in life by supporting the war machine
Not sure where you're getting that from, but ok.

It is both tragic and terrifying to ponder.
Another thought I recently had; are all of our pursuits, (especially education, career and children) simply means to an end where we can comfortably die at an old age?
Makes me think sometimes.

Attached: 4987524560.jpg (690x517, 127K)

Theyre asian/hapa buttflustered bynall the wmaf couples. No blacks actually post on this site. But these gook shitposters operate under the guise of being whites.

Who does this? Nobody mocks me for anything because frankly nobody cares about my personal life, why should they care about yours?

>no actually blacks post in this site
You are for rude awakening then.

Seriously what the actual fuck has to happen to you in a developed society to have PTSD. Every god damnned retard says they have issues and they tend to be pretty fucking normal.

I've seen some shit, not trying to be edgy but I've seen some shit and I'm perfectly okay.

Attached: 123.jpg (705x476, 63K)

You can easily live a normal life, you just don't want to. I have no sympathy for whiners that rely on their parents' money as if they worked for it.

You'd be surprised. People at any workplace I've been to constantly shit on each other behind each other's backs. I just don't understand that mentality.

goddamn fuck you dude
I thought I was doing well making 13.50 an hour

l
o
l

You're a barely literate gook who posts as if he's writing the broken english on a harbour freight power tool. Shut the fuck up.

People are different and handle stress differently. Just because chad thundercock is an airborne ranger and personally carried his best friend's severed leg back to base during a medevac with no long term psychological issues, doesn't mean other people wouldn't have a shitload of issues and stress after going through the same experience.

Thats an extreme example but humans are conditioned to experience stress. We wouldn't be here otherwise and this society we live in today is a couch cushion.

I get it, some people are weak. That's what you are saying.

You are man. when I was a contractor, I was making 17 hour and that was more than enough to make me happy. I seriously havent spent the money I made in the past 2 month besides bills/food. I spurge a little on fast food once a week tho

my parents have pretty much left me the house, shame most parents hate their kid

>I get it, some people are weak.
Not exactly what I was going for. Said chad thundercock could also be rendered a quivering mess over the incident while the skinny as a rail medic gives no fucks. People are different, and there's nothing wrong with needing help to overcome emotional trauma, provided it actually is trauma and not weak shit like your gf leaving you or something.

I completely agree with you on this. Good point.

Everyone I knew who joined the military was either a weird nerd or one of those guys that obsessively played military shooters and wanted to take their larp to the next level. Sometimes I wonder whether this nation is really in good hands.

Not surprised you have no arguments

>Character is a virgin
>He's viewed as the "weird guy"

Attached: Pepe2.gif (305x320, 980K)

>I'm a college dropout with PTSD

LMFAO

No one knows you're a virgin unless you tell them

>hey expand on your prior gambling operations
No

The virgin walk meme exists for a reason.

Single bedroom apartments cost 1300 here. Fuck wasting ~16000 dollars a year just to avoid loved ones lmao

I'm not a fan of this thread.

I think it's retarded to waste money on rent. Save as much as possible and move out when rent doesn't matter anymore.

Really an american thing i feel. A lot of Asian countries still live with their parents. They move out when they got married

>$900 a month
>cheap
unless you're earning $3000+ a month no landlord will ever consider renting to you

What an idiot way of reasoning. "Son you need to prove yourself instead of doing something that would increase the lineage family wealth"

Fucking stay at your parents and save that money. A reasonable age to move out is 32 to 35- starting working at 21 and saving and investing as much money as possible

College professors get paid like the twice the amount you make, maybe at like $34 an hour. Rich people make more money then college professors. I think rich people need to be taxed heavily, just like in the Starship Troopers novel (not the fucking movie) which was written by a right wing libertarian.

hello brother

MPC meme?

I went to school on Guam, a lot of people I knew in high school who joined the military came from different walks of life, it just wasn't the nerds who joined the military, but even normal students, some of the jocks, some of the popular kids, not so popular kids, even some of the gangsters, who joined the military. Of course, this being Guam, not many of them were white or of European descent.

Trump is president of the U.S., so obviously the nation is not in good hands.

He doesn't have PTSD. He's a liar, like most people claiming some kind of excuse for all their problems in life.

I would say 30 is the absolute latest one can leave their parents house before people start raising eyebrows and thinking there's something not quite right

And yeah, Guam is part of the U.S., an unincorporated territory with a couple of military bases here. You can go ahead and say that we aren't really Americans, whatever. I get called an Orc by liberal progressives.

I do have ptsd, my parents were severely emotionally and mentally abusive towards me. You don't fucking know me, you don't know the pain I've suffered through. How dare you, seriously, wtf. Like you know a single GD thing about me

You must be telling the truth, here's a middle finger.

Burdening your parents for 10+ more years proves that your ilk is evil and lazy. I am glad these idiots get thrown out and exposed for the charlatans they are (i.e. can only survive by leeching). Throw them in the real world and they get eaten, deservedly.

Why would you, as a sane person, give money to someone who can't handle it? Investing it on yourself is ten times better.

>$10/hour 40hrs per week
>$2000 a month
>cheapest piece of dump in the middle of nowhere is $800 a month
>landlords wants you to earn 3 times the rent, with people backing you up and a permanent work contract
and that's if you can even find a work with 40 hours a week

>How dare you, seriously, wtf. Like you know a single GD thing about me
>>>twitter

bullshit, everyone can tell I am. If you're hideous that's already 90% chance you are.

Being constantly watched by hackers really gives you motivation to be hard working.

most normies are hideous and they still get laid once in a while

History, not herstory. Who gives a shit about what's going on with women.

there's "normie hideous" and there's really hideous like me. You probably won't believe me but it's not rare for people (usually young people, mostly women) to laugh at me or mock me even if I don't even talk to them or have nothing to do with them really.

are you like a leper? post pics

that's a different situation, they're probably joining to get the hell off guam

based and 4chanpilled

No I'm not posting pic, everyone asks that but I'm not taking the risk of being recognized. And I don't have a camera anyway.

>lol ur a pussy not like me im fukin chad bro
>u dun make 6 figure at 25 kys
Damn this board has been getting edgier lately. They startin summer vacation earlier these days?

Attached: edgy-character-now-thats-what-i-call-edgy.jpg (495x330, 34K)

what's Yea Forums?

here in eastern europe most people I know live with their parents and there is no stigma

>She even stole the 50k I got as my inheritance and told me she spent it on pell grants

>told me she spent it on pell grants

What?

You're right they don't. But you're on Yea Forums with bunch of larping kids who get their rocks off from shitting on the downtrodden when they're not torturing small animals.

Lmao what a stupid fucking baby you are. CAn't wait till you kill yourself

Attached: 1510750838335.jpg (991x902, 60K)

She crafted this insane lie about how you needed to pay the government to get a pell grant, that it was like a loan you had to pay into to get something out of and I was stupid enough to believe her. She also ironically enough stole a bunch of my pell grants and found a way to hedge those funds on private student loans so after a year of college I was so far in debt that I couldn't continue on and I had to drop out and work just to make the minimum payments.

Turns out you can get away with some pretty ill shit financially if you take advantage of someone that trusted and loved you

then can we have a vivid description? you make it sound like you look like the elephant man or something

Depends on the stress. Someone with OCD can be overwhelmed by having to resolve too many social situation kept awake at night overanalyzing them at night to the point of drawing sketches and getting anxiety. They're driven mad snd isolate themselves after a nervous breakdown. Same person could also fly sports planes acrobatically and skydive feeling normal all the way through while most people would get a panic attack. Also we may be conditioned for stress but not modern day society.

>character is mocked by normies for being a neet virgin with no friends
Fuck em I hope this world implodes during my lifetime my country has 50% unemployment and is one more recession away from mad max irl

Attached: ziLerMb-01.jpg (3000x2210, 623K)

Edgy low effort npc-tier trolling.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

it would be hertory tho wouldn't it

Based. Further, home has mummy. Yea Forums influenced me quite a lot and I we did some different things this holiday.

>Turns out you can get away with some pretty ill shit financially if you take advantage of someone that trusted and loved you
more like you can do it if you pull those over on someone that doesn't know how to Google to see if she's telling the truth or not.

Go on..

>Turning 30
>No gf ever, virgin
>No job
>No car
>One friend who I never see anymore

Is it over for me lads? How can I get out of this mess?

>White people

I do know you. You're the same as all the million other mediocre faggots that tell the same exact story. What you say about your parents is true, but the part your leaving out is how you actually like it. You like being given an excuse to act like a victim because it gives you an excuse for failure and hides the fact that your failure came from lack of effort.

The truth is you don't want to try. You don't want to do anything. If you really wanted more, you'd be doing more. And that would be totally fine, except that you actually feel guilty about, which is why you turn on the waterworks and pantomime your way through this story every chance you get. Because you're not even really trying to convince other people. You're just trying to convince yourself and alleviate your own guilt. Be the lazy faggot you were always meant to be and own up to what you really want out of life. Your actions are the evidence of who you really are.

you don't know how lucky you are. wish i had such terrible parents i could just sever all ties with the world

>graduate college
>land a great job
>live at home
>save money on high rent, utilities, food, and other bullshit
>pay off student debt fast
I don't see any down sides to living home for a bit after college.

mate ive had nervous breakdowns ive completely obliterated myself and rebuilt myself from scratch. It's surviveable, and probably even good to do. You can't appreciate heaven without hell.

But shit if you just want someone to say they love you.. on some abstract level I probably do. I think I love all of you. But you need to be strong and self reliant.

Attached: dean21.gif (299x198, 26K)

t. seething boomer

you have to gtfo, make car payments (only good brand, only unused), pay mortgage, work 2 jobs and HAEV KEEEDS
only then you are a GOOD KID, otherwise - deadbeat loser

Maybe, but it could be because of patriotism or the benefits that goes with military service.

pireport.org/articles/2007/10/04/guam-number-1-us-military-recruitment

"...Guam, along with American Samoa and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, as the "Army recruiter’s paradise."

"National Priorities Project’s August report described the three territories as most convenient hunting grounds to put people in uniform because these territories have limited economic opportunities."

"But Lt. John Guerrero, a recruitment officer for the Guam National Guard, attributed Guam’s recruitment standing to patriotism."

washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2014/10/29/guam-a-high-concentration-of-veterans-with-little-va-funding/?utm_term=.eba7ecfc1a12

>muh free will look how great I am
So much said in one post yet so little wisdom. Acting macho on Yea Forums is so fucking gay

Attached: preview.mp4.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Do you ever ask your dad how he feels that his 30 year old son has never even kissed and had sex with a woman? Still living at home is one thing, but fuck me, the lad must be so fucking disappointed.

so whats your plan ?

>so fucking triggered that he starts posting scat to have the thread pruned
lmfaoooooo

Attached: 20190312173523.jpg (1000x1004, 74K)

> fucking gay

So am I. Kiss me faggot.

God loves you user.

>God
Good meme user.

It's easy, take the mommy pill [\spoiler]

If God loves me, why did he make my father sick?
Fuck your Jew superstitions, faggot.

Based mom. The world owes you nothing. You don't deserve a dime.

Yeah. And if you move out before marriage and not for reasons like getting a job in another city, people start gossiping that you and your parents don't have good relations.

damn..

To test your faith, even though He is omniscience an already knows the results.

Sounds about white

das it mane

My parents are finally about to kick me out of their basement. It sucks. I love it down here.

>"But Lt. John Guerrero, a recruitment officer for the Guam National Guard, attributed Guam’s recruitment standing to patriotism."
Yeah I'm sure it's patriotism and not a shithole island's few job prospects.

Based

>character is mocked for being a virgin
>after 16

Attached: carrey.gif (250x250, 1.36M)

not quite but enough to repell everyone

well maybe he shouldn't have spawn such an hideous son? Am I to blame if my parents' genetic material mingling together resulted in the freak I am?

are you a goblino or do you have an actual deformity?

same but 31 and I’ve had a gf and sex. It was a long time ago though so I guess my virginity grew back

based chick flicks

I remember reading this Times article about the German economy and how they beat the 2008 financial crisis by keeping their workforce instead of laying off the workers. Something about how keeping the employees means you still retain a group of skilled workers and don't have to retrain new ones when you hire a bunch during a well off economy. I can't find it. Oh well, let's have fun reading about rich people giving themselves millions of dollars in bonuses and firing their work force. Sounds like they really like redistribution of wealth if the money moves into their pockets. But that's just me. I still think they should be conscripted into the military and sent to some distant land to die in some hellhole. I'll gladly join them since it would make the liberal progressives happy.

I'm just inferior to everyone in every aspect. I'm hideous, 80IQ dumb, I have no skills and everything I enterprise fails. And I genuinely think I'm responsible for little of it.

she waited too long chad only goes for the prime thots

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BasementDweller

No job, so I should watch more films and television. But I don't. What films do you guys recommend?

Replies like this would be funny if they weren't sad.

How much burden do you even think living with your parents puts on them? I keep hearing this as if the son/daughter is literally wheelchair bound and retarded. There would be zero relief on my parents finances or emotions if I left. I am self sustaining otherwise.

>person doesn't care that they're a virgin, doesn't want to be bothered with it
>others care that they're a virgin, project the incel identity onto them
Humankind must be exterminated. Not a single lifeform from this planet can make it to the rest of the cosmos. There is no potential for evolution.

If the individual doesn't give a shit, why project your own hate at all?

I'm a bit queer but I have no fucking problem with it. And its funny when people get all insecure about it. Shows they have more problems than I do.

Not to put that in the spotlight its just a good example.

I wish I experienced being a chad for a while. Hell, imagine what being the chad of chads is like, the top 0.5%, aesthetic, smart and driven. That's living.

It's a big deal when you get passed up for hiring and promotions because you're not part of the normalfag club.

Not for me. I want to live free and fuck the rest of it.

Humanity is like a dysfunctional child. Sure its fucked up but it's still your kid. You gotta love people.

A lot of people are insecure due to external pressure growing up. Very few are allowed to be their true selves.

rise of the womanchild

That reply only proves your lack of experience. In the real world you don't get to ignore what others think.

dont tell me you didnt get married with your new house debt

Think again lad. I've got a job a house and i work in a warehouse. I shave my legs and paint my nails. I dont give a flying fuck anymore.

>I work in a warehouse
No surprise.