It was a villain's origin story the entire time

>it was a villain's origin story the entire time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: blackened_queen.png (1280x720, 903K)

I literally just finished re-watching Glass.

She was hinted at being the mad queen since the start, why is everyone so mad?

which would've been breddy epic if it didn't happen one episode before the finale. but D&D have said that only 7 episodes were required last season, and only 6 this season, in order to properly spin the yarn. what can be done now with one more hour left except a sloppy kill and unsatisfying denouement?

either way gestapo dany is best dany.

>thousands of people named their children after her
The equivalent of naming your son Hannibal Lecter

This is actually pretty based. D&D are forgiven of everything.

>why is everyone so mad?
Why do you think anyone's mad? Are you autistic? Everyone here is laughing at the SJW savior turning out to be a monster and the SJWs crying.

What did she do?

She farted and shitted at the same time it felt really good but made a big mess.

she brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to her new empire.

After the final battle on King's Landing started the defending forces surrendered the city but Dany went full crazy and burnt the whole city because "Fuck you".

Oof, doesn't feel so good getting subverted now, does it normies?

Bookfag here. Since the first books, Dany as main bad guy was expected. What a lot of people hate is how fucking terribly it was done. They had 30 fucking years to do it well. She went from ruthless and unstable but her motivations made sense to Leto Joker MOM'S GONNA FREAK batshit child murdering pyscho in maybe 1.5 eps. Compare to better done arcs like Walter White's with better pacing.
No one is surprised just disappointed with execution and other things about the last 3 or so seasons. I felt the exact same mood after Stannis nosedived, like the writers going "better wrap this bullshit up quick."

Committed a war crime the likes of Berlin 1945

You sound up set about the whole thing.

Attached: 324001005036 .jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

That would be Unbreakable tho

Nothing wrong.

>carpet bomb some civilians
>get raped to death by niggers and spics
A neoliberal wet dream. WTF are people so angry?

i felt like this until for about 5 minutes until i realized what had just happened and how wonderful it was that something so many normies loved was just brutally murdered in likely the most watched episode of television ever. now i love it.

Attached: 1555902125815.jpg (498x573, 49K)

>tho
No blacks allowed.

>I will take what is mine with fire and blood!

she wasn't playing around

Attached: Blacked Queen.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

She flew her dragon around King's Landing with a megaphone, broadcasting information from the recent FBI crime statistics

The Ironborn only behave that way because of the ingrained prejudice within the culture of the capital itself. If people would learn to be more tolerant, we could see that the Ironborn are a very enlightened people.

Attached: 15499523775.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

I've been telling people this. They've been cheering for a targeryan, whose words are literally 'Fire and Blood.' What, do they think they were kidding?

If there was obvious build up it wouldnt have been as shocking. The signs were all there she murdered thousands before but normies cheered at all of it. And now they got Btfo and exposed as terrible people by based D&D

kekked

Holy shit KILL yourself

Attached: 1336805619085.jpg (288x358, 24K)

Dilate trannyfag

>sōy slurping little faggot cope

What a beautiful fucking picture

>Tis weak to fire, Arisen!