How can people be so affected by a show?

Attached: sjwtown.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

It's a reaction video. They all knew it would be on a popular youtube channel. They were all acting.

I would just laugh at every scene

I geniunly believe they weren't acting. These are nu males and sjw feminists women

>my life is joyless therefore everyone else's life must be joyless too

by being on camera
i might've muttered "this is bullshit" a couple of times

how fucking old are you? when did i say i was joyless? I just posted the answer to OPs question.

okay simpleton I geniounly envy you because you are a little babby who still has feelings for characters.

just be an extrovert lmao

They live boring mundane lives, so they self insert into characters they identify with of their favorite shows

being this affected, genuine or not, by a tv show is not a sign of mental well-being.

Parasocial relationships (Horton & Wohl,1956)

This. The last time I cared about when Ash said goodbye to Piakchu and that was when I was 5 and emotionally underdeveloped.

You should be more cheerful, people might like you more

Imagine being unable to empathize with abstract people. I guess you've "out developed" that mental tool

lol nah, i'll stay an asshole because my gf likes me better that way.

Attached: 79DEDE2D-61D5-4C2A-90C9-8456EDB54889.jpg (1536x2048, 518K)

They are not.Just hamming it up for the camera.

you have bitter incels posting about these people every week and you think that's normal?

>he asks the board that has discussed nothing but said show in thousands of threads for weeks

user I have no idea who you are irl

Attached: 1557762105852.png (278x358, 205K)

It's an anonymous image board, nobody knows anyone.

have sex

no and I'd like it if they'd stop

I’ll take what is projecting for 300 Alex

All of the guys (and some of the girls) in that image look the same.

so you don't emotionally connect with any art? no books you've ever read affected you? no movies or television? are you on the spectrum?

STRICKEN AND CAN'T LET YOU GO

WHEN THE HEART IS COLD THERE IS NO HOPE AND WE KNOW

There's nothing wrong with getting emotional at TV shows. Thanos out.

Attached: 70v0i3ama2g21.jpg (646x768, 74K)

Imagine getting a game of thrones tattoo

There's some asian guy in the background who's having a big ol' hearty chuckle when Dany and her army go apeshit