Game of Thrones

AngryJoe seems to be the only who actually get it right. Damn

youtube.com/watch?v=3YBoAe9G7AQ&

Attached: 34534646346.png (1098x592, 964K)

I disagree with Cersei needing a payback. It was always going to be played around her obsession with her children.

OMG EPIC FAIL

I'm not watching this spaz sperg out on camera about what the fuck does he think, can you give me a tl;dr?
Does he think its bad that danny isnt such a nice girl as he thought when she put her tits on screen in first season?

Nah. He doesn't mind Dany getting mad. He complains about how badly executed the whole thing was.

yeah, well, "badly executed" is a pretty good summary for the last three or four seasons

For once i agree with the little spic.

Attached: CE39F8FA-863C-4702-928C-9C30573C31E1.png (2208x1242, 2.96M)

What's this guys name again?

>Epic Fail
I remember 2006

Angry Joe genuinely has good opinions. He is critical but also actually likes movies/games unlike Yea Forums and Yea Forums. Its also obvious he isnt just agreeing or disagreeing with the majority and actually forms his own opinions. Alex is more akin to tv where he just says an execution is forced and anything good is fanservice

Its important we remember so we dont repeat history, like the holocaust

Attached: 1949918812.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

He's right, but the way he articulates himself is completely incoherent

Angry Joe

If Yea Forums could talk about this instead /tvpol/ incels doing a 180 a loving show cuz of feminist

>mfw all those babies and pets named after Daenaerys "If they fear, make 'em sear" Targaryen.

My best friend named her dog Khaleesi. I've been roasting her since 9 this morning.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>WHY DIDN'T CERSEI GET A BIG PAYOFF REEE
She's always been weak. She's the most pathetically shallow character in the entirety of the show. Any show of strength has always been a facade. She was always destined to go down with a whimper. People are just keen to pin shit on this season being bad when things don't go their way. Which is somewhat ironic, because bucking the status quo was one of the main draws of the show in the first place.

who?

Why are you friends with a woman? Are you a faggot?

Low IQ manchild take. If you want realism in your titts and dragons tv show then realistically a lot of characters will simply fail like Jaimie and be too weak. Everyone is expecting Jon to kill her now but he wont he's weak and dumb like Ned and will get rekt by a dragon

I thought this was by far the best episode of the season but still shit. It's just the that other ones were offensively bad.

why is he calling euron eurion?

whoa, brave, but about 4 seasons too late

>Low IQ manchild completely misses years of build up.

Color me shocked. Shocked.

She's a dyke cop who could 100% destroy your insecure ass.

Didn't he hate the whole Arya kills the Night King too? It doesn't look like his opinions are that terrible.

Sex. Have it

What's his name again?

The entire episode was kino as fuck and redeemed how shit it has been most season 5.

Yeah he did. His actually pretty much nailed it when it comes to this season of GoT

>Dyke
>Insulting your friend for Yea Forums epic retort

What a little cunt you are

I keep forgetting his name HELP

Perturbed Pablo

I have multiple spanish friends and I call them beaners all the time. They're friends, friends fuck with each other. I wouldn't expect someone without friends to know how interactions work tho

> Not liking game of thrones
Dont like it dont watch it incel

>t.no friends

>Dyke
> cop
Nice to know you are not only friends with mentally ill people but a bootlicker as well.

He was good on Ash vs Evil dead though

Even the scrawniest 130lbs fuck on this website could destroy 99% of le tough lesbo cops without even training

At some point you'd think he grows out of this stupid persona but not, still acting like a 15 years old about some dumb TV show.

Annoyed Anjel
Bitter Bernardo
Enraged Eduardo
Exasperated Egnacio
Heated Henrique
Irate Iago
Offended Oliveiro
Resentful Raul
Uptight Ubaldo
Turbulent Tito
Vexed Venturo
Wrathful Wilfredo

Attached: fuk iu mane.png (1168x1008, 878K)

Whining Miguel

I agreed with these kind of guys for the last two episodes, but now they just sound like a skipping record. Can't sympathise with their whining anymore. Episode 5 was good and a logical progression from the books. Just because the build up was nigger rigged doesn't mean the ending wasn't based.

> Its also obvious he isnt just agreeing or disagreeing with the majority and actually forms his own opinions.
Too bad he usually chooses the easiest targets so that doesn't mean shit and there's literally no interesting hot takes whatsoever.

Spicy Spic

who the fuck says "EPIC FAIL" in the year of the Lord 2019

Attached: y6ty2qcoj6d21.jpg (1002x1001, 88K)

>Episode 5 was good and a logical progression from the books

Attached: 345345t.png (644x800, 15K)

>Cle-gain bowl