Episodes shows men for what they are

>Episodes shows men for what they are

Powerful

Attached: the-twilight-zone.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 132K)

I never knew Twilight Zone was a comedy but the new episodes are hilarious. Would the original ones be just as funny? All the purposefully bad acting makes it even more funny! Takes true talent to write such comedic moments.

Was legitimately laughing the whole way.

Toxic masculinity is nothing to laugh at

yes, men are powerful

My kimfu is in this propoganda?

>all the men turn evil and violent because of rocks
It turns out that the rocks did nothing and they just turned violent because they're men

Kino

Laugh so much at this. What did that even mean

Why left is wearing a rainbow shirt? Lesbian, pan or something?

Is this for real or are you just shitposting

IN A WORLD WHERE WOMEN ARE TOLD TO SMILE.........

No thats literally what the final twist was
They ask her gay nephew why he didn't go crazy and he said "I just chose not to"

KILL ALL MEN
THE FUTURE IS FEMYLE

It is.

The rocks were just a placebo

3woke5me

I still have no idea what this means. Nobody told them the rock would turn them crazy

society would fall apart without men

Is it really as retarded as you guys are making it sound? Not even normies would gobble up this shit

I actually recommend watching. Its The Room tier

but men are irrational and have toxic masculinity
only womyn can rule a peaceful society!
they are GODDESSES.

I've been reading some James Joyce, his collection of short stories which is Dubliners, and I think he says that men who drink a lot and become drunk become violent.

>50% of the population commit 99% of the violence in all of history

destroy all men when

>Claim your ideology is all about confronting sexism
>Do nothing but wallow in your own gender-resentment by appending the words 'man' or 'masculinity' to everything you consider bas.
Retarded feminist theories are always something to laugh at.

My brother has resting bitch face. People are always telling him to smile.
This happens to all miserable, but decent, looking people. Women, as always, see everything as sexist. It's been literally prove by their own studies that women see being treated equally as sexist.

women are fucking insufferable cunts
it's so much easier being gay, but even then women try to control you

>Bitch said it was a placebo

THERE EYES TURNED FUCKING RED

>Gay guy just "said no"

Fuuuuck oooooof

New TZ is fucking wack. Airplace episode and the Comedy one were the only decent ones.

Jesus
How the fuck do they get away with being so goddamn leftist?

>Feminism isn’t about hating men!

Attached: D6F11CB9-5880-4B15-80EA-05FE44AFA0D7.gif (261x170, 895K)

The weird thing is, they literally believe that any man can become a monstrous demon at any moment, but that women are perfect beings who never do anything wrong. Yet they with a straight face and apparently no genuine self-awareness claim that they don't hate men.

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 1557394718238.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

It'll get a second season because a lot of people subscribed just to see it. But it isn't going over well with pretty much anyone, so it's all a waste of money.

Was this worse than the timne traveling racist cop that keeps trying to kill the poor black kid, who is eventually saved by going to school?

It’s literally gays and women good; men bad

women do this too btw. never been a smiler

>50% of the population does 99% of nothing
Being a woman must be frustrating.

What a bitch.

you better believe it

They'll never tell the gay to be less gay but they will tell the men to be less manly.

I'm surprised he wasn't white.

Shit like this makes me wonder if the guy who wrote Us and Get Out was even involved in the script process AT ALL... and if he WAS... Then holy shit

Attached: 1556977136105.jpg (600x581, 46K)

you just... you just don't get to punch down, how hard is that to understand?

Jesus she's already aging like milk since American Horror Story

Sounds like a worse Screwfly Solution

>that dramatic zoom

Do the people involved with this really not find it ridiculous?

Attached: 1557722641850.jpg (1343x756, 154K)

Are the only people watching this 'influencers' and Yea Forums? Because I've legitimately heard no real people in the real world discuss this.

Get Out sucked.

Who is going to out suck me?

Movie was great, did you even watch it? Soundtrack script editing performances all good imo, and that twist--

Oh wait you probably spoiled yourself on the movie and read a million reviews online for the movie and thought it was some weird anti white propaganda piece, when in fact the only people it blows up are libs who fetishize black people.

Or did you even watch it?

Attached: 1557147333238.jpg (550x366, 47K)

>when in fact the only people it blows up are libs who fetishize black people.
I thought the original ending had him getting shot n killed by a random white officer as he is standing over the dead white woman who tried to kill him.

>It's been literally prove by their own studies that women see being treated equally as sexist.
Sauce on this bullshit statement?

>tranny spacing
>and that twist--
I hope you get IBS and piss poop.

>I'm surprised he wasn't white.
He's "TV white".

>Adelaide never actually tries to apologize to Red/Real Adelaide

I thought that was a nice touch. Villainous bitch stuck to her guns the whole way through.

I was excited for Get Out and thought it was lame albeit somewhat entertaining. I'm also incredibly picky about movies so there's that

I was sure they were going to do that but it would be a complete ripoff of Night of the Living Dead if they did

SO.BRAVE.

Do people still not understand that guys get this all the time too?
No one likes a miserable shit.

>that look of disbelief on her face when a COLORED man talks like a white chad

Took a moment for her to process