/got/

can sword cut through armour edition?
previous

Attached: Battle of Blackwater Brawl.webm (480x320, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kK6Mv433VwQ
youtu.be/mr__kjHYc10
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtu.be/Gkr5DWY0hHA?t=98
youtu.be/751ae5QcCbQ?t=170
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Friedman_(PFIAB)
youtube.com/watch?v=SrXswIbWA7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q9nRlkdSfE
pastebin.com/2mg0Anjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT'S

UP

youtu.be/kK6Mv433VwQ

youtu.be/mr__kjHYc10

Attached: 40181C7C-B57F-44DD-9F58-1F0B34479780.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

i shit on d&d

can Bran warg into the dragon?

Attached: varys cough.jpg (350x376, 23K)

>Bronn will end the series as lord of highgarden and with a seat on the small council under King Bran

Attached: 1557264701648.jpg (500x531, 130K)

Reminder that Euron didn't die. Sure, he got stabbed in the chest, but people have been known to survive that. He literally said he IS the Drowned God (He said he'd fuck the Queen, and he did, so I can't say Euron ever lied). He is a fucking God, he can't be killed so easily.

Attached: Euron-Profile.PNG.png (570x897, 834K)

Post Stannis

post fight webm, we need to discuss plot armour and rmour effeciency only the hound and mountain should be cut through amoured fighters and knights

Attached: Pointy Hooded Stannerman.webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Aside from the 1 (((obvious reason))), I still really don't understand why D&D were entrusted with this show in the first place... their prior work ranged from middling to not picked up at all.

reminder that in 5 years time or so there will be an anime that remains 100% faithful to the books and it will btfo this garbage

DOTHRAKI IN A DENSELY POPULATED CITY NED

>"I am Jaime Lannister and I need to get to the Red Keep at once."
>"At once, my lord! Oi lads, this is Jaime Lannister, clear these peasants out!"
>a group of 4-7 Lannister soldiers roughly push aside the peasants and reach the gate
>the gates open as the soldiers hold the mob at bay
>some blood is spilled

Attached: lel.jpg (727x489, 32K)

Yea Forums is the only board I know that gets into reaction videos. Its so fucking embarrassing, you guys are worse than normalfags.

rip

Attached: end_of_got.png (1269x549, 682K)

Attached: 1551128942794.jpg (1284x891, 388K)

they are masters of subversion (and also dickless, a condition to be an HBO writer)

They were the first ones who came to GRRM with an offer after reading the books and being able to figure out easy theories like R+L=J

youtu.be/Gkr5DWY0hHA?t=98

Remember when Jorah had that scene where he shows the dothraki how shit their weapons are against plate armour? lmao

Did cleganebowl lived up to its hype?

Attached: 1510439037734.png (661x625, 453K)

so he was really telling the truth... poor Kit his career is ruined from this final season

youtu.be/751ae5QcCbQ?t=170

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

Attached: 21733.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Alright bros, we only got one episode until Stannis come back and rights all wrongs done in the last few seasons, how will D&D work it out?

I LOVE MY INCEL QUEEN

>Littlefinger got offed by King Denys
>Varys got blown up with the rest of King's Landing by Aerys
Is The Game of Thrones over, or could Lyanna and her son Aemon (Jon) start it up over in Essos?

Attached: cia.jpg (1910x1074, 859K)

who are these people and why should we care?

>characters made to look like villains were the good guys all along and starks are evil shits
Pretty based.

Attached: 1543572494160.jpg (640x640, 82K)

i'm like 10 seconds in and I feel like I just entered a party with greasy hair and shit on my shoes

anons am I getting s o y? I unironically liked this episode even though I tried to read all the spoilers to bet my money on Bran.

>inb4 but tv is always contrarian

I really want to know what was shitty about this , aside from muh queen deciding to "yup, time for genocide". I mean it was actually pretty kino and Cleganebowl was really good.

The absolute madman still didn´t remove his golden hand. Stupidest Lannister for sure.

DABID kind of forgot about how dothraki weapons don't work against armor...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Friedman_(PFIAB)

i fucking hope so, what i would give to have a proper adaptation but i think this show has ruined any chance of future adaptations

Seeing Stark soldiers finally get to slaughter Lannister soldiers made me happy

Attached: IMG_3805.png (1334x750, 873K)

it was fucking stupid

>e-celebs.
Disgusting.

Yea Forums is into that garbage too. This is why we needed a dedicated e-celeb board.

Why are Jon and cuck worm even on the front fucking lines? Why does Jon have to kill about a dozen Lannister soldiers that suicide charge him, how did those get past the front line that charged ahead just moments ago?

>just turn your brain off lamo

That one reason is all you need. In addition, you need to remember that GoT didn't get huge until right before it went to shit. When D&D secured the rights to produce the show, it was just any other show.

Music has been very Westworld-esque this season. What the fuck is this hinting towards?

youtube.com/watch?v=SrXswIbWA7Y

>Bronn will end the series as lord of highgarden and with a seat on the small council under King Bran

I will watch preying to the gods this is one of the fake endings, but it probably is the endinig and I die.

Attached: Here+is+the+origional+its+pepe+the+_c4de02f32a18153835ef57f0ebb43b74.png (800x388, 107K)

HBO owns this shit now, you're dreaming but I'll dream with you because it could be amazing.

Attached: 1557601369214.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

I miss him so much...

Attached: 1557686847120.jpg (2995x4500, 3.08M)

Not just the man, but the women and children too. I HATED THEM

Attached: Ding Dong.jpg (1507x1065, 59K)

Hello re[/spoiler] ddit

These weren't really Lannister soldiers though.
The Lannister army mostly got burnt up on the field of fire. And I imagine most of the elite soldiers who would have fought in the WO5K were in the red keep.

It's this.. but it is odd how they apparently have read the books, but just have so little GRASP of them.

Yea Forums doesn't watch reaction videos they watch gay comedy lets players like GG and oney plays. Still fucking pathetic but not nearly as bad as Yea Forums.

OMG GUYS BURLINGTON BAR UPLOADED THEIR VIDS WE GOTTA WATCH IT!!!!!!!

there are no good or evil guys dummy, it's all a moral grey

Attached: Latex tit bounce.webm (640x640, 2.41M)

WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THOSE DOTHRAKI COMES FROM???

THERE WAS ONLY LIKE 3 THAT CAME BACK AFTER DOING THEIR RETARD CHARGE INTO THE UNDEAD HORDE

Bookchads, assemble!

>youtube.com/watch?v=8Q9nRlkdSfE

Attached: 1557232758377.jpg (720x720, 24K)

>Anime.
lol fuck off.

These are just peasants given an uniform and sword, retard.

thanks user!

Stannis would NEVER have allowed this slaughter.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

So do you guys think another season or two could have fixed this show? Alot of the big issues here lately have been related to how fucking rushed everything feels. If not then where do you think everything went wrong? With the news that apparently the last two books are done, it brings the narrative of D&D running out of source material the reason the shows quality dropped into question. I mean why the fuck would they strike a deal to not release the last two books before the show was over in the first place???

Attached: db-weiss-david-benioff.jpg (1000x562, 461K)

No no no 50% of them survived, same with Northerners and Unsullied despite them being SHUT OUTSIDE THE FUCKING CASTLE

Because fuck logic.

Who cares about Euron, he is literally a completely unnecessary character in the show.

>Not just the man, but the women and children too.

A fucking copypasta from years ago predicted this shit.

>even made the women and children pay the iron price

The fuck is the difference? It's all people overreacting to entertainment.

Same author. It's like when you immediately recognize John Williams or Hans Zimmer, although he's definitely changed the style of the music. Less epic now.

GOTTA GO FAST

Attached: 1557764211641.png (1734x792, 1.05M)

>sansa won't face any retribution
That's what makes me the angriest.

ALDIODER KIDS GUIDA PAMPARAQUI YUBEDER RAN DEDER RAM
FASTER DAN MAY DRAGO

Attached: mental.jpg (429x403, 25K)

half the soldiers die
the other half hide under the corpses
it's simple

The only thing that would have fixed the show is hiring some more competent writers.

Sheev.

Attached: 1532419986594.webm (1920x1080, 464K)

G-guys I don't think Bronn is going to get his castle at this rate :(

Attached: 3522717-game%20of%20thrones%20bronn%20crossbow[1].jpg (1432x797, 216K)

>Bobby was right about literally everything

Attached: 1501001824912.jpg (377x377, 38K)

CHAOSH IS A LAD*chop*

Here is a better question. Once the books are released do you think we will eventually sometime down the line get an actual faithful adaption of them?

They had plenty of time to set things up in S5-7 they just didn't. Instead they had people teleport around making dick jokes for hours. Making more episodes would just have meant more time wasted on shit.

What's really fucking dumb is that her army literally didn't do anything. She took down the scorpions by herself, with one dragon, and that's it. She could have just flown to the red keep and burnt the top lol

>Pilou joins the show hoping to be the OP eldritch horror Euron is in the books
>gets completely neutered
>is pointless
>dies
I feel bad for this man

>I am the Dragon Queen, and I promise you that I will implement a flat 30% tax policy across all subjects

Jesus D&D didn't realise she was a Nazi

Attached: screaming.png (1453x879, 852K)

It was the first bit of fan service in the show I liked. It was properly over-the-top and actually resulted in a death.

I don't know about you lads, but I really want to have sex with that green haired lass at the Burlington Bar.

Attached: 1513166504092.jpg (433x480, 134K)

tis treason then

REMINDER THAT STUFF IS INDEED HAPPENING. THE GOLDEN COMPANY, EVEN THO LOW IN NUMBERS AND WIPED WITHOUT RESISTANCE, IS INDEED WELL AND ALIVE, JUST LIKE THE DOTHRAKI AND SULLIED

best part of this shit episode, gave me a chuckle at least

>"Blow your load all over my face or I will burn an entire city and 1 million people alive*

Realistically, what would you have done in this situation ?

Attached: hb5iceF.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: 1557770937565.jpg (1920x980, 613K)

VERY big if true

ngl I laughed hard when I saw that scene

BOBBY B's got the last laugh

Will he fuck the king? Will it be beautiful?

The Hound should have died here. Arya should have broke down crying over him even though she wanted to kill him and then realized how pointless her dumb revenge list is. Then Brienne should have taken her back to Winterfell.

Attached: houndarya.jpg (650x431, 90K)

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD
PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

Attached: 1557768266942.png (1200x800, 1.06M)

>power-hungry white woman leads a literal horde of african and arab analogs to rape, murder and destroy her native land in the name of petty revenge against people who, on the most part, have already died

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm where have I seen that one before I wonder

Attached: dany-773.jpg (1160x773, 75K)

Jamie and Tyrion moment was best scene in the last couple of seasons

Damn George lost some weight

>So do you guys think another season or two could have fixed this show
In terms of how long it was on the air, it was the right number of seasons.
BUT because they were following the half-completed book plot long after the first arc of the books ended (the red wedding), seasons 4 and 5 are far too meandering for them to have been on a solid footing to move off in their own direction, if indeed they were capable or permitted to invent condensed or divergent storylines from the main plot.
About the only plot they had left that was even tangentially related to the books was the army of the dead, and well look what they did with that.
We're at the stage now where there's no plot, it's just children bashing their toys together and making them fight because they're the ones they have.

Well except that marrying Cersei was something that should ever be done.

No, the whole thing was retarded. Fuck the Redditors who inflicted this shit on us

can someone explaine to me that from D&D's point of view, what was the reason for Danny to blow up the entire fucking city?

winning at any cost, storming the keep regardless of civilians? ok i would understand that. but she just went mad for no reason

reminder to hire hotpie next time instead of scamden company

Hasnt she spent most of the series getting tortured in one way or another?

someone cut from the throw to the AUUURGHHHH sheev spin

>her

got some bad news bud

Attached: 1556588123593.jpg (628x431, 80K)

I don't really mind any of the events so far. It's simply the implementation, they've not gotten any of it correct.
Too much dwelling on pointless things, not enough dwelling on important things.

good job stealing my meme

fucking based selmy spilling the tea

um sweetie that was MY meme

Incel rage

BESSIE CHAN

I want to mating press her and not pull out until she’s milked every last bit of my semen into her fertile womb after a long night of drinking and making soi faces at the meme bar

it was anti-climatic for me

Attached: 1557749621918.jpg (800x514, 129K)

He warged into Drogon and burned everyone. Dany was hanging on for dear life the entire time.

Disprove this.

Attached: 123143539956.jpg (1325x1170, 104K)

GODS I WAS RIGHT BACK THEN, NED!!

Attached: robert.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>Take your pants off right now Jon Snow, or you get the Fire

Attached: 7FF66617-EAFB-4CCC-AA23-16378858C21D.jpg (970x546, 36K)

Yeah, but now she added being a backstabbing treacherous cunt to the list.

CUTE

Attached: 1540075622044.png (411x473, 263K)

EURON AUTIST HERE

You may know me from my pastas where I proclaim that Euron wins in the end

pastebin.com/2mg0Anjg

Well, in a sense, he essentially 'won' by denying the casual audience their Yas Queen ending.

>20GoodMen the Dornish fleet
>20GoodMen the unsullied fleet
>20GoodMen Rhaegal
>Capture Missandei who later gets executed

>Played an absolutely INTEGRAL part in making Dany's psychological eventually get triggered by the bells. If he didn't put up so much fierce resistance, Dany might as well not have went full Mad Queen.

>Delayed Jaime from getting to Cersei quickly enough, meaning that it's possible that they could have actually escaped and maybe that Sandor would not have come across unGregor, which means Euron is indirectly responsible for Cleganebowl, and the death of Jaime and Cersei. A Kingslayer (killed Balon) and an indirect Queenslayer (Cersei, Daenerys).

Who knows, he apparently 'died' offscreen but if Jaime 'survived' those wounds enough to reach Cersei, and if Arya survived those stabs to the gut in Braavos, maybe Euron survived. Maybe his real ending is that he is gallavanting around the world again, having a grand old time, while using his secret Three Eyed Raven powers to commune with King Bran and participate in simulated orgies.

Regardless, let us all praise the Iron King of the Isles, Euron Greyjoy, Crows Eye, Kingslayer, Dragonslayer, He Who Sat The Seastone Chair, Queenslayer (he stuck it in Cersei's bum so he technically 'slayed' if you catch my drift) .

damn, live evangelion

Attached: evangelion sluts.gif (498x338, 1.71M)

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>BROWN EYES, BLUE EYES, AND GREEN EYES
>DANY HAS GREEN EYES
OHNONONONOOO

She was always mad. That's the only explanation I have. And execution of that bitch tiped her. That's the only thing I can come up with

Her nephew wouldn't fuck her

>native land
Targaryens came from poo land.

Just another wasted character to add to this list.

Attached: Euron.jpg (455x640, 45K)

Based and fulfilling deathpilled

she was always le mad queen dude xD
dabid planned it all since season 1

>final episode
>Jon and Tyrion are about to get roasted by Dany
>BRONN THE KINGSLAYER POPS HER IN THE HEAD WITH A CROSSBOW SHOT
>>Didn't see that coming, huh cocksucker???
>Tyrion says fuck it take the whole goddamn thing
>King Gendry has to host an annual celebration where the Avenger of King's Landing retells how he used his super special killer technique, "The Cumbolt", all over Dany's face

punished dany is best dany

>EURON AUTIST HERE

i always cringe lol

dany just wanted a world without mental illness

Attached: Untitled.png (235x371, 209K)

>Well, in a sense, he essentially 'won' by denying the casual audience their Yas Queen ending.
Yeah... he sure did. He did, didn't he everyone? Euron won.
Well done mate you got it perfectly correct.

>that killcount
Did Dany do her dad proud?

Attached: aerys killcount.jpg (1913x1069, 886K)

yeah there is no excuse for that, not even a means justifies the ends sorta thing because it wasn´t neccessary. She did it because she felt like doing it.

>I dont want anymore
What a fucking liar, it was ALL planned
BRAN KING

It's bloodlust, You can't turn it off when you get it

Their explanation is that she's "mad". The mad thing to have done was to fucking level the red keep, not fucking slaughter tens of thousands for no gain.

Does someone have that pic of dany laughing with an ediged large mouth?

wasn't she supposed to have purple eyes?

b-bessie?

Attached: 1555383139799 Hikaru Aoyama BESSIE.gif (275x362, 1.77M)

I dont know why but i actually liked that episode.
4 episodes of full trash and that this.
Is it just me who liked this episode?

I thought the dothraki horde all got killed by the whitewalkers.

oh

Attached: D6cnfxlXkAAOYlM.jpg-large.jpg (634x564, 33K)

you mean punishing dany?

Attached: mad3.jpg (671x910, 34K)

>greasy hair
go on

Attached: bravo bravosi.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 88.png (1073x776, 1013K)

The ck2 nigger should fuck off

simple as

That’s actually really scary to think about.
>wow, Tyrion was right we avoided this without massive bloodshed
>Drogon starts going apeshit and murdering people
>your savage armies start butchering people and you’re holding on for dear life
>miles away
>lord Stark, what are you doing
>it’s.........so beautiful

>can someone explaine to me that from D&D's point of view, what was the reason for Danny to blow up the entire fucking city?
"I'll rule with fear", I suppose. But I'm not agreeing with it at all, especially with the shit implementation.

Did anyone else find that scene with him waving his gold hand in the air actually hilarious. It was so comedic lmao

who did she kill that has brown eyes?? Ser Meryn Trant?

yes, bur Emilia has green eyes in the show

>stealing
where the fuck do you think you are

Attached: hbo-rest-in-piece-jaime-lannister-good-redemption-arc-until-55533919.png (500x594, 124K)

C U T E

>he hasn't seen the leaks

Attached: 1555902237428.jpg (298x347, 36K)

no it was pure kino 10/10

bless the dutch

Apart from all the dumb shit it was okay

As if bran would ever do that, the flames would obstruct the view of all the rape, even worse it might even cut some rapes short or prevent them entirely. That's not something Bran would allow.

cope

Yea Forums hates lets players? actually now that i think about it Yea Forums hates everything

take out the ayra wank and varys being retarded and it's kino

i keked

Thats all medieval soldiers ever are retards

Anyone got the pic of Dany making dragon noises at the Yunkish?

He will kill Dany.

But they got killed by the dragon while pillaging the city instead, SUBVERTED

based normies i wonder if they cried and if THEY WILL EVER SHOW RANA AND MARKETAS FEET ON VIDEO AGAIN YOU SHITS

I thought it was quite sweet how he was loyal to Cersei till the end

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 51K)

Have you ever physically fought anyone?

he thought he was the only cripple on the planet or that someone would care lmao really the dumbest of the lannisters

yes
Also Walder Frey

does she swallow?

>Euron just washes up ashore, alone, to exactly where Jaime is

Is he going to show up next episode?

Attached: D6c9x4zXoAAVV-D.jpg-large.jpg (1614x1212, 225K)

Attached: jaimetruth.png (1181x351, 36K)

Nah, it's pretty good.
Aside from Euron conveniently appearing behind Jaime not a lot of retarded things happened

>HEY I'M AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER I CAN'T DIE HERE

he's surprisingly a based character

The only reason to like this show is the music and the fact it gave Stannins a good face and voice

GREAT BIG TITS YOU COULD BURY YOUR FACE IN

He legit gets a realm.

Yeah that's why spears were used in warfare but everyone in westeros uses spears and no shield

What’s her real name? What’s her insta?

>We'll make diamonds from their ashes...

Attached: 15257285915818.jpg (779x520, 241K)

Where can I find killcounts?

I’m so stupid I find out more stuff about this game every day. I’m currently trying to figure out how to give my second son the heirship because my 1st son is worthless

WHY WAS EVERYTHING SO CONVENIENT?!
Like the hound and Arya the last people to get past the gate.
Then splitting up right on time. And Jamie and Euron met just as they ended up at the same spot at the same time, both alone. And Cersei and Jamie luckily ran into each other at the perfect time. And Sandor and Clegane met each other just in time. Arya ran and luckily avoided being hit a dozen or so times, ran into the same mother and daughter 3 times by sheer coincidence and it didn't matter. Luckily it was a single white horse right at the perfect time.

It's so god damn stupid

all the season has been at this level, it's just that you run out of contrarian posts

It was by far the best episode of the season.
Probably the best episode since Battle of the Bastards.

neutral evil is the best alignment

Jaime and Cersei dying together while embracing each other was the best he could've gotten. Honestly, my favorite part of the episode.

Jaime arc and Sandor arc got fucked. Most everything else was alright

>Varys thinks I shouldn't be queen because I'm starting to act mad and burn people for no reason
>I know what will show that he's wrong
>I'll burn him alive

Attached: gods im cold.png (1173x1498, 3.52M)

>brainlets wondering why there's no Howland Reed
He died in like Season 6, when Cersei blew up the Sept.

Attached: sparrow.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

Euronfaq in denial

That illustrated how he was only ever really complete when he was with Cersei brainlet

Attached: 1557751055265.jpg (640x517, 64K)

He was fine up until they spent 3 fucking episodes on fan service and gave themselves 5 minutes for Dany to storm the capitol. No man can overpower that level of plot convenience.

ITS TIME TO START GIVING YOUR ENERGY TO DANY BOYS SHE CAN STILL WIN THE WAR

\O/

Attached: s11289371023871.jpg (960x544, 68K)

Put a watermark on it next time, redditor

To be honest I never really cared for Jaime

Since when is dragon fire like C4? Damn those hacks, the dragon burning all those who ventured the streets + melting down all the stone buildings would've been better

Have you not been watching this show the last 4 seasons?

Fuck off it's not in the episode.

faggot
but i enjoyed your pastas

>Uniform

>America has already reached 2050 demographics in 2019

Attached: 1303759811959.jpg (764x992, 115K)

BASED DANY

Attached: purged.png (454x169, 69K)

maybe because it actually had some fucking payoff?
4 seasons of "Dany might be a targaryen????"
and then 2 episodes of "BOI SHE BOUTTA DO IT"
and then she does it and Cersei finally gets BTFO
King's Landing is like the Washington DC of Westeros, and you know how many people would like to see DC burn

>master of whisperers scuttles down to the beach shouting WELCOME KING JON WELCOME
BRAVO DABID

How come everything about it felt so small-scale when it was an entire city being destroyed? It felt really packed-in, I can't explain it.

he was warged to the guy who was raping woman

The white horse is clearly Shadowfax, proving that Westeros is actually Middle Earth in the distant future.

>fags thinking this reversed his character arc
Proof that public opinion of this show should always be ignored, even if they're sometimes right.

>finale starts with Jaime and Cersei still embracing eachother as the rubble arounds them forms a circle and them being confused at how they're still alive

Attached: CcqGPBSWwAEPPHq.jpg (960x960, 145K)

p-post more bessie

>expected her to light up the red keep and kill a few hundred innocents
>levels the entire fucking city
While it was pretty fun to watch and all, which is more than I can say for most episodes, it did seem kinda out of nowhere. I always knew she was gonna end up being a villain, but I thought they would at least have med her be a bit in the grey area and not full on purging everything that moves.

Right next to the bloodlines thing.

Attached: rhaegar vs walder.jpg (1913x1069, 838K)

seething

Its less effective than leather armor so yeah

F

He was also trying to get a 3 year old to poison Daenerys in the beginning of the episode

whole thing felt like a fucking fever dream

>no nice old murder grandpa to lead me to safety and resurrect my servants
:-(

Attached: jaimetruth2.png (1307x251, 33K)

Yea Forums is the only shithole liking this epsiode, not even the main game of thrones subreddit is fagging out so much to defend the episode.

> Cersei literally doesn't react to the death of the last person in King's Landing that cares for her.

>no wait that's dumb
>I'll burn a whole city down, that'll show him wrong

fucking harrenhal survived better

Attached: 8ece84381db7c9338c584fac70d863a7.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Attached: GOT Yikes 30.jpg (800x694, 307K)

TREASON?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND DANY?

Attached: 1557715359947.jpg (615x678, 100K)

lmao I'd fucking love that

I AM DUH MUVER OV DRAGUNS
DE BRAEKA OF CHAINZ
DA ROITFOL KWEEN OF WESTEROZ

Attached: DO IT AGAIN BOMBER DANY.jpg (1280x720, 428K)

Nono, it was because Arya acknowlegde Sansa as the most smartest person she knows. And she was also a master manipulator.
So when Jon told her because "muh family", she told Tyrion because she knew he would tell Varys and that Varys would spread it and be killed for it.
Or something, you know, just make it up as you watch, the writers are doing the same shit.

Next episode

So this is what America looks like in current year

based

>season ends with Aria and Cersei not fighting because she's the lesser evil after all
>cersei gives up the throne and leaves with jaime

Attached: 1542439840412.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

In the end, he did die in the arms of the woman he loved.

The episodes a giant turd sandwich for the explicit purpose of getting them to hug one last time. Yes, roses can grow on turds, but at the end of the day I'm still looking at a turd.

The whole thing's cartoonish... For a while now.

I guess it was the time they had to film it
It felt like a village more than the hub of the entire land

we never saw Bronze Yohn die

kino

>Season 8

Attached: Me reacting to game of thrones season 8.png (316x278, 137K)

>I will rule from the iron throne
>Burn the iron throne the next day
Dany didn't think this through

>He is a fucking God
Jaime sure is moving up in the world. Went from Kingslayer to Double Kingslayer to Godslayer

probably because the camera was nearly always with the fire. like it felt as if the dragon was just fucking pursuing arya for 10 minutes instead of flying anywhere else

Royce is still alive

Why would she try to prove a traitor wrong, instead of just killing him?

There are no shuringans or unnecessary monologues before battles so an anime adaption is impossible

>To be honest I never much cared for [the people of King's Landing]
They spit on him for saving literally all of their lives. They were also cunts to the "good guys" at every opportunity.

Jamie is a hero. He doesn't care about those particular people because they're actually assholes.

expectations subverted

So is cersei
Daily reminder that bran was the one who told sam to say jon about his true parents, setting all the things that drove Dany to madness

> THIS SUDDEN CHANGE IN CHARACTER STORY IS SHIT, THE FANS HATE ITTTTTTTTTT

>And that's a good thing

Attached: 1557153606384.jpg (303x346, 13K)

Don't worry it can only be melted by dragonf-

oh. Woopsie.

Yeah wish we got a scene of her flying over the Sept being rebuilt and just destroying it again, actually hitting a cache of wildfire and blowing up a school or something.

30 minutes of war porn when you constantly use the same 5 streets isn't good.

>good redemption arc
>until this episode
lmao
even his actor hates what they did to his character

Attached: STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STAN (954x545, 118K)

i love narnajgans and mangoes

With five spin-offs in development, one of them is going to be picked up.
Knowing absolutely nothing about any of them, is there an ideal spin-off?

Bronze Yohn and Tormund are still alive.

needs to be a bit more faded, or else not faded at all, with smoother edges for some of the cutouts
good placement otherwise

nice

Attached: 1557770633501.jpg (1259x712, 197K)

>no schemes
>no betrayal
>loyally does what the Queen commands
>she gave him a place to belong again
>gets to do cool experiments and shit without worrying about money or approval
>just cares about her safety and prosperity because of everything she gave him

he's probably the most honest character in this show

Jon spoke at length in past seasons about the worth of promises, the worth of someone's word. At this point in the series, the only people alive who actually value promises and the truth are Jon, Tyrion, and the Freefolk. If Jon survives the entire saga, he'll basically tell everyone they're full of shit and that civilization is doomed because they can't stop fucking each other and then take off to retire with the Freefolk.

>t. danytranny

>when the pussy needs a royal fucking but your nephew can't get it up

Attached: 1557683914401.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Based. Also fuck Cleganebowl

So, how do you think Astapor, Yunkai and Meereen are doing now?

agreed

Targs are all monsters

BRAAVOS

Bran probably saw some Kwizad Haderach three-eyed-crow shit about how Dany as king would lead to greater instability and disorder. Or that the only way to become king would be - hm, that's actually kind of a good point.

>Until this episode
So somewhere during S5?

reminder ALL OF THE ACTORS HATE THIS ENDING

The Mountain disobeyed his direct command. Guilty of false advertising.

Also tried killing her in S1 when he thoughts Viserys was the rightful aire.

AAAAAH WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE BROS

actors are fucking retards

based google

>I’m currently trying to figure out how to give my second son the heirship because my 1st son is worthless
You can disinherit them but only if they try something on you I think

>Bronn stand up, it was never paraplegic to begin!!

No reason for it, the books will be good enough as is, just leave them alone and let them fall into obscurity.

I will name my firstborn Robert

The worst complaint I'm seeing thrown at this show is that not every character's story is going to be resolved.
I think the issue is more that they've resolved too many, it's supposed to be a complicated world so let it be unresolved.

He also sat there while Jon told the girls but said "it's up to you, big dog"

Why didn't Varys try to be friendly to Dany and make her feel less lonely. Who fucking wouldn't look a little down when no one wants to talk to you at a party?

Wasn’t his fault that Dan and Dabid did a sneaky little retcon on him. Don’t you slander Qyburn

>I can't say Euron ever lied

He said Jamie killed him. So by this standard he's dead

For one, he was her advisor.

And, you know, if she actually wasn't mad and obsessed about power she'd make Jon the king and be his Queen, they'd rule together anyway

Google bends the knee. Won't you?

How I understand the whole thing:

Ever since born, she was promised a throne and to be a ruler, for the first 16 years of her life everything was given to her. Dragons, men, cities to rule, ships, trusty advisors. She sailed to Westeros to claim the promised throne and in the process of doing so, she started losing dragons, men, anything to rule over, her ships and her advisors started plotting against her.

She fell in love with a guy, who turned out ot have a better claim to what was promised to her, then in her eyes, he failed to keep a secret, thus betraying her. The particular outburst and the burning of the city was her way of acting out on people turning their back on her, until the very moment they were easily defeated. If they were to surrender within 10 minutes of the battle and save their lives, then missisipi lady and the dragon died for no reason. She was being vengeful and acting on the loss of her closest loved ones.

Attached: COUGHCOUGH.jpg (662x640, 41K)

cersie was so fucking hot in the earlier seasons

holy fuck nornies get out

*WHEEZES

PLOT ARMOR ACTIVATE

*VOMITS

he did some questionable experiments, but it seems he rly was interesting in advancing science.

based

Is there even an iron throne left?

*BTFO's Dany's claim to the throne as no one will recognize her as a Legitimate ruler, Jon Kills her and he will take the Black, all the time they're sitting on an Island doing jack shit*

FUCK TARGS
FUCK LANNISTERS
BARATHEONS ARE COOL
AND FUCK MAINLANDERS!

BASED TARTHS WINNING THE GAME OF THONES

Attached: House-Tarth-Main-Shield.PNG.png (400x480, 61K)

>10 second swordfight

No, but I guess blowing your entire budget on shitty CGI was more important than the most anticipated fight in the entire franchise. The fire god restoring his eyeball was a nice touch though

>aire

>red keep not destroyed until the end of the episode.

Attached: 1557755429109.jpg (700x516, 188K)

They kicked him out of the Citadel for vivisection, but he was only doing that so he could be a better healer. He’s not as concerned with human life as he could be but he’s not a sadist or deliberately malicious

these shots really emphasize her gobo features desu :/

Just finished the episode, holy shieeeeeeet. 10/10 KINO MASTERPIECE

House Estermont is the legit rulers dou

>your alchemy gets overpowered by the greatest level of hate ever witnessed by man
>the only fuck up in your entire life
>this makes you dishonest

While they needed more large scale shots, I think the claustrophobic feeling helped a lot in making the carnage feel more desperate and personal.

Hard to feel much when you just see some brown dots turn yellow.

It got a bit silly, but overall epic.

Because they wanted their character to be a good guy

They have probably long forgotten about them. Why re-read when you got some money to make instead?

it's a joke my guy

She thicc

Why didn't she just fucking start with that. She could've ignored the ballistae and just set the keep on fire. Boom fight over.

>House Estermont
I thought it was House Plumm

based meme

People seemed pretty happy in Cersei's Westeros. She seemed like she was doing a good job as queen

>Why didn't she just fucking start with that. She could've ignored the ballistae and just set the keep on fire. Boom fight over.

Or you know season 7, episode 2.

Confirming how good it is.

it's also a joke, my man

HES FAT STUPID AND FUCKS WHORES

I hate him, his duelist and 25 WAR stat and 20 diplomacy younger brother is far more deserving. Thinking of sending him on a foreign tour and hopefully he dies

Dishonest? No. But hes a fraud. The implication of his death is that his method of zombification never worked. Like how his Scorpions can't work in an actual live battle scenario. He was only good at one thing, only one thing.

>his "king" listens to a woman

should could have just taken all three dragons straight to kings landing, burned the keep before the ballistas were made, then take her dragons north real quick to help with the ol NK

>nukes your church in the middle of the capitol

Might as well start asking why she didn't send out a naval flotilla ahead of her advance to screen for possible ambushes.

>Like how his Scorpions can't work in an actual live battle scenario
They worked just fine. Last dragon on field gets 99% evasion bonus.

His Scorpions worked, they just arent powerful enough to overcome plot armor

UP AND READY LADS

Attached: 1557754003744.jpg (1440x1080, 226K)

would've ended the damn shit so quickly

His scorpions worked in a perfect ambush. You know what else worked? A fucking icicle. They didn't work as advertised - as AA artillery. The Lannisters literally bought a bunch of useless shit.

I agree user. It's trendy right now to be anti-got, but the criticisms, which were legit for the last two episodes, ring hollow for episode 5. In some cases, they're contradictory. E.g. Before: people complained about homing balistas. Now: people complain that they don't home. Just feels like bandwagoning. Episode 5 is still better than any other show, even if poor compared to S1-S4.

>take the black

why? theres no point in having a watch anymore

it would be better if he just goes to lie beyond the wall

BASED

Attached: d.b._weiss_and_david_benioff.jpg (768x433, 50K)

Got another one for you to make

Attached: 1557750394360.jpg (1024x436, 139K)

Can't stand the sight of a strong independent Anglo woman?

Attached: Game of Bones.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

to be fair though the Jaime arc was more fucked thanks to last episode, I feel that what they did with him was as good as they could've done since buggering his arc in Ep4. Sandor was fine tho desu

My favorite part was when arya forced the mom and daughter to leave their shelter where they might have been safe and they immediately got burned out in the streets

>can't work in an actual live battle scenario
Say this to Bronn who jumped on one for the first time and was whipping that shit around like a hurl-n-whirl all on his own.
>zombification never worked
He was nearly unkillible, and he was Cersei's perfectly loyal slave up until that scene.

HEIL DANY HEIL VICTORY. A THOUSAND YEAR TARGARYEN EMPIRE

>I feel that what they did with him was as good as they could've done
Really? making him end up exactly where he started out is the best you can imagine?

I'll take literally fucking anything else. He could've helped people escape the army/dragon. He could've fought in the battle. He could've stayed with Brienne.

What they did was fucking retarded.

Jon fucking Snow.

The only person who seemed genuinely upset at the writing was Dinklage, and he deserves to be. They made his character out to be a fucking RETARD out of nowhere.
>Beg queen not to alahu the capitol
>Turn in the guy trying to undermine her
>Undermines her himself 2 scenes later

Basado

Attached: tenor.gif (383x498, 774K)

NEW

MY INCEL QUEEN
MY INCEL QUEEN
MY INCEL QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c_2x.jpg (1264x856, 38K)

I nedd spoilers please