youtube.com/watch?v=9nTj-um1c_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg5TY_42f2U
youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Targ genes.

jon didn't fuck her

>tfwnobf

Dilate tranny Reddit freak

Attached: 1557754122421.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

She's a woman.

The fact that jon is true heir has started spreading
No one loved her
Jon stopped seeing her as lover, but as queen only
Missandei died
Her 2 dragons died
Mr friendzone died

she read the script and couldn't take it anymore

this, all he had to do was dick her, wtf Jon?

let me elaborate on "no one loved her". What it meant by that is she can only rule by fear and not by love.

She farted and shitted at the same time it felt really good but made a big mess.

I don't watch Games of Thrones but is her name in the show "Danny" lmao what the fuck is this garbage show

She didn't go "crazy". She decided that if westeros refuses to love her, she'll make them fear her instead.
And what better way to make the whole continent collectively shit their pants than to raze the old capital completely to the ground?

she was always crazy, dumb normalfag

Sexual frustration
Period
Hunger
Loud Noises
Betrayal from Bae
Nobody cares about her

Have you missed her subtle character development this season? I'll admit: it's so complex it might have flew over your head.

She didnt go crazy.
She wants the rest of the world to fear her.
"fear it is"

they were already afraid,hence the bells.

Yea tolkien didn't know very well how to name characters. it's supposed to be ancient times, not the 50s lol

her name is daenerys

She knows that everyone hates her, she's no longer the rightful heir, and her army isn't large enough to otherwise control the seven kingdoms. So she resorted to terror so that she can rule by fear.

Also, the walls were breached in the siege so the surrender didn't mean shit as far as the lives of the occupants were concerned.

She didn't want to "win", she wanted to "send a message". She planned to raze the capital the moment she went into battle, why do you think she was so pissed when the bells rang?
Cersei's surrender threw a monkey wrench in her plan.

"The destiny trows a coin at every Targaryen ruler, in wich is decided if he will be crazy or wise. Daenery's coin is still spinning."

The book says some bullshit like that, but what you can take from it in reality is this: Targaryen may become mentally ill because of the excessive inbreeding, just like the mad king. Daenerys is one of those.

Attached: 1547789862952.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

The only advisor that didn't betray her was murdered to send a message, her second to last child was killed by Cersei, her lover turns out to be the rightful heir and rejects her. She's literally always burned people alive that she deemed to deserve it.

why do you act surprised? It was obvious from the last season that she will probably go crazy.

The Bells, user.....the BELLS!!!!

the plot demanded it, such as it is

she kept getting ravens and they all brought the same message: Have Sex

Attached: 1495824957041.png (710x577, 30K)

all it takes is one bad day

Every trauma built up over he entire life, and the same kind of people that have caused it for the most part are in this one city. All that time they never gave her a break sending assassins every time they could, then took away a dragon, her best friend along with all other build up. Only for them to say

>"whoa whoa, just a prank bro calm down"

Yea she was a little pissed, with a family history of mental illness, and a WMD at her disposal.

It's Dany not Danny. Short for Daenerys.

femcel for a few weeks. That drives all roasties insane.

She didn't go crazy

She was always crazy. Rewatch the show

Cringe!!

>HAVE SEX WITH ME JON QUICK AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: got4545324343.png (826x634, 512K)

why are crazy women so sexy

D&D wanted shock value

>fucked over multiple times because she was kind and people took advantage of her
>genes -> probably was mental to begin with
>the fucking bell

Oh she’s sweet but a psycho

A little bit psycho

yeah man those thousands of citizens and defenseless soldiers who gave up really deserved it

Why did he burn the civils though? All troughout the season she was for the people and she only hated Cercei. This is just bad writing.

she was alwyas crazy
also this

Pretty much this. On top of that she's been kind of a power hungry bitch since at least season 5.

Because you know they are crazy in and out of the bed

Attached: 1538814651798.png (990x1146, 963K)

It was odds on from the beginning of the books she'd go crazy, but not in such a terribly written way. All of the characters on this show have done really bad things at this point, even Ned and Jon execute criminals even when their crimes (running away from the wall because you're scared?) are not that bad or understandable. Dany was in that territory with typical Middle Ages and war horrors.
Here she furrows her brow and acts pissy but mostly listens to everyone else and helps them save the day. Then two eps later her lip quivers she doesn't wear make up in one scene Jon won't fuck her and BAM NAZI HITLER DANY BURNS ALL THE CHILDREN AND WOMEN MASS RANDOM GENOCIDE TIME OH BUT WHOOPS SHE FORGOT TO KILL HER ACTUAL FUCKING RIVAL.
Even Dany murdering Jon during the Long Night would make more sense as her evil action, or trying to kill him or the Starks, or anything. It would have served a pupose.

It was all she had. Nobody in Westeros loved her or wanted her to rule. Jon had a better claim to the throne by her own metric. The only option left to her, really the only option she ever had, was violence. The people didn't want to be ruled by her, so she would have to rule them by force. Same thing she's been doing since the beginning.

Because she expected everyone to think she was the hot new shit and going to be like her Chad brother, then the guy she likes turns out to be her nephew and his Targ genes are too weak to make him be okay with wanting to plow his aunt.

"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."

Fear and cowardice. Just destroy everything and no one will be able to betray or stop you. She thought that she would be showing weakness if she decided to accept the surrender. No city, new beginning, that's what she thinks. She's afraid of losing the only thing she ever wanted and she's willing to do anything to get it. Despite winning the battle her back is against the wall... Jon has a better claim and she's hated. Why did Charles IX order the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre when he could have handled it differently? Because he was afraid.

this episode revealed that dnd were playing the long con the entire time, every "yaas queen" moment was a setup for this switcheroo. she solved every problem she had with violence and was solely motivated by power.

and she did kill her rival, did you miss the part where she demolished the fucking castle?

I recall Tyrion saying something like that to Cersei when talking about Joffery, some saying about how the gods flip a coin when a tragshit is born and Cersei got 2/3.

Based

i realise you actually mean jon, which she wouldnt kill because that means she would have to fight the north. he's shown himself to be loyal up to this point.

Now, I've been shitting on this show for years, but not only have they been eluding to her no longer giving a shit and becoming purely power hungry pretty strongly for the last 3 or so seasons, but it's the most obvious ending to her character arc, even with the shitty misplacement of the Night King fight.

God she is so fucking cute.

she found that Jaime is immortal and can grow his hand back. and is gonna get overthrown.

Attached: D6dH-gaVUAAzuTh.jpg (750x771, 80K)

This.

Best explanation for it is probably that she realized her reign over Westeros was fucked unless she went full dictator. Varys had spent out messages about Jons true identity, so a "peaceful" takeover of the Seven Kingdoms would not last. The lord of Westeros would rally behind Jon and demand he take the throne. So Dany figures that her only chance to cling onto power is to just burn KL and rule by fear.

femcel rage

She's an entitled emotional woman on a dragon.

It was supposed to be a timely and fitting metaphor for a Hillary presidency but Trump unraveled it.

>Jon execute criminals even when their crimes (running away from the wall because you're scared?) are not that bad or understandable.
Are you talking about that dude who told him to fuck off when he ordered him to man another castle and get it set up and disobeyed direct orders?

>this is what sansa wants >:(
>does it anyway

that particular time of the month.

Well it's not like it hadn't been foreshadowed since like Season 2.

The problem is the writers decided to kick it into high gear only now in this episode (and the last a bit), and it was just way too quick of a change.

She was getting painful cramps and needed her colon massaged, but as Tormund noted Jon's penor was quite small so he couldn't satisfy her even if he didn't go full sex strike on her, which is why she went mad from the discomfort. Should have sent a raven with a booty call for Maario Naharis.

No sex. Remember kids: have sex.

Jon refused to shag her and hell hath no fury like a woman been denied a dick.

>Viserion dies
>Jon's the true heir
>Viserion's corpse attacks you
>90% of your army dies
>Jorah dies
>Rhaegal dies
>Missandei dies
>Varys betrays you
>Jon rejects you
>Nobody loves you
>Everyone prefers Jon
>Your many titles are meaningless here
>You're a foreigner to your homeland
>Your entire journey, in the making for nearly a decade, crumbles inches from achieving your final goal

This would probably make anyone a little upset.

>leaks said the bells make her go mad
>dismiss all leaks because of that line because that just sounds retarded
>it's actually true
I don't even know what the fuck I just watched.

So you decide to burn the house down as soon as you get the keys?

>was hungry
>got rejected by his nephew, so she was horny too
A very dangerous mix for women

Attached: 1557695582636.jpg (634x513, 108K)

lol what

because she was a 30yo crazy dragon lady with no man and no kids just like the many femanons itt soon to be as well

Anons, the newer seasons have shitty writing, but don't be this obtuse. It wasnt the fucking bells.

>90% of your army dies
evidently not lol

Because she lives in a society

>whats the most you lost in a coin toss?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

girls don't have colons nerd

this + the people of kings landing are assholes and deserved to die.

She should have fucked off to Essos with her nigger slaves and worked on finding more dragon eggs.

Narcissistic rage.

Narcissistic rage can be defined as intense anger, aggression, or passive-aggression when a narcissist experiences a setback or disappointment, which shatters his (or her) illusions of grandiosity, entitlement, and superiority, and triggers inner inadequacy, shame, and vulnerability.

She was always a bad person, the events of season 8 simply brought that person out

Attached: ct-xpm-2014-06-20-chi-becoming-freud-adam-phillips-20140620.jpg (1412x2000, 1.16M)

She dies within the first 10 minutes next episode.

Of course. They still have to wrap everything up.

Why did she burn Varys to death? I get Targshits are known for them but it seems like a very inhuman way to do it compared to a beheading.

>Also, the walls were breached in the siege so the surrender didn't mean shit as far as the lives of the occupants were concerned.
surprisingly everybody is overlooking this simple fact. For most of history, surrender only counted if it happened before you got through their walls. If the enemy got through your walls your lives were forfeit, no matter what. Complete slaughter wasn't all that common but nobody really gave a shit either.

it's her way of executing people

Something something fear

Anyone got pics of her in dragonstone? Major boner for her eyes in that scene

So that some black magicians could have some fun spreading predictive programming. It won't work youtu.be/1tnl-51cSYg

don't foget betrayal by Tyrion and Varis.

>this
That’s why “have sex” fellow incels.

The Dany and Jon love shot was always forced as all fuck but it made what the fuck the characters were thinking very confusing. Only Varys even mentioned the incest maybe being an issue, Jon kept kissing her. What were his thoughts on that? The two of them never discussed and dismissed the marriage idea.
The whole thing was on fast forward. They're in love, NK is the current threat but they already need to shoehorn in a sudden Jon vs. Dany conflict, Jon's dialogue is monosyllabic and hers isn't much better. Their thoughts and feelings aren't clear.
Also 3 final bosses who are mostly unrelated (NK Cersei Dany) all stacked right on top of each other, all go down in rushed anticlimactic ways.

pretty much, because sieges were so bloody for the attackers and so fucking horrible to fight in it was convention that if you win a siege you get to loot the city as compensation

>Narcissistic rage can be defined as intense anger, aggression, or passive-aggression when a narcissist experiences a setback or disappointment, which shatters his (or her) illusions of grandiosity, entitlement, and superiority, and triggers inner inadequacy, shame, and vulnerability.

>Examples of narcissistic rage range from intense outbursts and sudden fits of anger, to passive-aggressive acts such as simmering resentment, icy silence, deliberate neglect, or cutting sarcasm. What distinguishes narcissistic rage from normal anger is that it is usually unreasonable, disproportional, and cuttingly aggressive (or intensely passive-aggressive), all because the narcissists’ wants and wishes are not being catered to. It is a blow to their superficial, idealized self-image.

Holy shit that's literally me. Should I go see a doctor?

Thank you user, Very Cool!

She was having her period. Loud noises like those bells really set chicks off when they're on the rag. They should have waited a week to attack.

She literally says that she will only be able to rule with fear, as nobody loves her the same way they love Jon.

It's weak, but it's there.

What I want to know is how Drogon knows who to burn. There's got to be some chance he just roasts the wrong dude.

she's been reading posts by retarded incels on Yea Forums

>because sieges were so bloody for the attackers and so fucking horrible to fight in it was convention that if you win a siege you get to loot the city as compensation
She literally destroys the walls in an instant. Applying real world logic to a fantasy setting with magic and dragons is retarded.

She was on her rag.

This, unironically. He rejected her at the worst possible time.

The answer is bad writing. Everything Dany does goes to shit, and whenever anyone challenges her decisions its straight to death by dragon. She is a tyrant, told from birth that her family should rule, despite them being literally born in exile as the population threw her family out.

Oh no one here loves me, oh i sacrificed so much for you guys, oh my throne my throne. Its all bullshit. She's a foreign invader with an army comprised of literally slave soldiers, marauding savages, and giant fire breathing lizards. The army of the dead threatened everyone, everyone she claims to rule ill remind you, but oh woe is her for doing what rulers do and defending her claimed "kingdom".

Oh Dany shouldn't of listened to her advisors, just take kings landing right away. Horseshit. She never would of had any legitimacy among the population and would of faced endless rebellions.

Just a trash character, who ends up going losing it because of the "Curse of the Targaryens", apparently a trait which no one can buck in that family for some hand wavy bullshit.

She should be called Downie.

birth control pills

she is not ruling by fear since literally everyone is dead now.

>90% of your army dies
If the writing was good, yes

Sure, but the point is that in an actual medieval-esque setting nobody would really care as much as modern day audiences. Poor fuckers should've known better than to fight.

>It's weak
The people in westeros don't care about her claim. The last ruler from her house was known for madness. The north doesn't like outsiders. Her army is relatively dead. And Westeros doesn't have any massive slave trades to take her sexual frustration out on and make people think she's a hero.

Literally her only asset to get the throne is Drogon. Fear is the only thing she has.

>kings landing: 1 million
>7 kingdoms: 20-60 million
>everybody
what

Based. Would be fun if she went into a huge fire with some new eggs only to burn alive lol

She did a good job with her unhinged crazy look.

Why didn't she use her Dragon? I've seen tons of pictures of her doing that

How does Jon have better claims for the throne, when he is son of the prince, while Dany is daughter of the king? Sex of the ruler doesn't matter for Targariens, the whole Dance of Dragons conflict had started because of the younger male Targ was trying to take away the throne from rightful female heir.

Isolated
Paranoid
Two people she loved died (made problems above worse)
Found out she didn't even have a legitimate claim to the throne
People only take her seriously because she was WMDs
Guy she loves doesn't want to get serious with her

lmao. next stop is winterfell and all the other cities she doesn't like. she is beyond retarded

this, why are people incapable of understanding emotions. it makes sense

wot if ya didn't shag Hitler and he wen on to Hiroshima the White House
propa mental

Attached: 1515307539480.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

this is correct
imagine if he had given her the d, would any of this have happened? we all know that the answer is no

Why did she have to burn all of it?She could've just burned like 1/4 and still made her point. idk I guess she's mad lel

Narcissism is perfectly normal. It just means that you care about how you are seen by others and yourself, which makes you frustrated whenever you this self-image is not met. Just try reassessing your self-image if you think that too frequent outbursts point to an unrealistic one.

Dance is what changed succession so that sons had higher claim. Hell Jon had better clain than Viserys since he's the son of Aerys firstborn

she went crazy to save this season
it will be ruined again after Jon "you'll always be my queen, my queen" Turdaryen kills her, but whatever

NK getting killed in one stab by retard ninja was really fucking bad writing
Dany going mental and burning everyne after 8 seasons of showing her trying to be merciful is actually good writing and people who complain about it are fucking retarded and should watch ep 3 and 4 on repeat
nigger killing soldiers who already surrendered and had nothing to do with killing missandei was retarded, he's also a soldier, he should know better
cleganebown was kind of meh, just as lannister death

but Dany bringing hell fire was good and a nice change from le saving poor nigger slaves

>Jamie goes on about how he never gave a shit about anyone
Why did he save Brianne or lift the siege of Riverun with one casualty then?

and 60 million was before all wars and winter and NK etc

There was no reasonable trigger to kill so many uninvolved civilians. Should have put the dragon kill or Missandei execution into this ep and it would have been understandable.

Does nobody actually watch this show?

youtube.com/watch?v=9nTj-um1c_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg5TY_42f2U

>be upset
>this makes me decide to genocide literally a million people when my life's mission up to now has been to liberate those exact smallfolk
Fuck off DB Weiss, your writing is incongruent as fuck.

I'm glad she went mad beacause her story would be boring as fuck if she was just the good girl mary sue the entire time but it should have been more gradual.
There had been some signs that she was going mad for power but there should have been more and the way she just snapped when the bells rang was kind of random.

she killed the dothraki leaders. imagine if she just set the ENTIRE KHALASAR on fire. that would be retarded now would it

YeAh BuT yOuR eXpEcTaTiOnS wErE sUbVeRtEd RiGhT? Honk honk!

but judging from all the contrarian post here she was always crazy and mad and it was all foreshadowing. how could she have been a good mary sue

She has been crazy for 8 seasons now you dense faggots, stop making these fucking threads

Attached: OJaL4Uz.png (318x339, 174K)

>Jon had better clain than Viserys since he's the son of Aerys firstborn
No way, dude, that's fucking retarded.

>Jon kills Dany
>Grey worm kills Jon
>Arya kills Grey Worm
>Drogon kills Arya
>Drogon takes the throne
>Age of Dragons arrives at last
I don't see how this inevitable outcome will ruin the season.

The bells reminded her that she'll never have respect as a ruler because she doesn't have a ding dong.

That's exactly how it works. The oldest son is the heir and directly after him comes his oldest son and then his oldest son... Dany and Viserys are out whenever a descendant of Rhaegar, no matter the generation, is alive.

I farted and shitted at the same time it felt really good but made a big mess.

>anyone
He didn't say that though. He was talking about those tremendous faggots polluting the streets and eating all the bread at kings landing.

>I SMASH KINGS LANDING IN THE ROOT, I BURNED EVERYTHING I TOUCHED. FUCK ALL YOUR MOTHERS STARTING FROM RICHARD BARATHEON ONWARDS

Attached: penis withdrawal consequences.jpg (720x434, 21K)

Someone should tell that nigger to clean his fucking nails disgusting, I cannot believe they would let him on set all filthy like that.

It's True though.
Aerys died before 1st son Rhaegar
Rhaegar dies leaving first son Aegon

Claim is with Aegon, never touched Aerys' second son Viserys.

It's not retarded, you're retarded.

Attached: 1557251009795.jpg (184x176, 8K)

In the books there always were hints that she could go mad queen in the right conditions.
But D&D are shit writers and only started droping this hints in the last two seasons.
And now we have a shitload of showfags who are confused.

>Narcissism is perfectly normal.
???????????????

Y'all are retards. Dany going mad was perfectly fitting.

It's the staple of most people's personalities now, I guess that makes it normal.

Okay. I got this. She needs to kill Jon asap.
Motherfucker needs to die a second time, this time for good.

It's Shnashna's fault. Or rather Jon's.

Most of the niggers on these racial bait porn websites, specially BlackedRaw, looks like taken in the gateways of high security prisons. The shitty tattoos, the kniffing and bullet scars, it's all there. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they said the movies are made in the intimate cells of prisons, there are no "normal" black people on that shit.

>why are you watching this shit
I'm a caramel mutt, I couldn't care less about racial infighting. There are some actress I like that go to this shit.

Attached: 1539293555366.png (480x527, 267K)

>watching porn
people like you are the reason Dany didn't stop

I'm reading the seethe from SJWs who are trying to process what they watched. I'm being led to believe by them that strong female characters aren't capable of going mad and committing war crimes like men can...That sounds sexist to me.

Anyway I don't think what she did is beyond the scope of her character--but it was rushed, and that's the fault of the writers. She came full-circle with what her father did. Now she is the Mad Queen. She couldn't find slavers or oppressors to fry with her dragon, and she reasoned KL's people wouldn't have loved her, so she figured the city should burn because they would have still been loyal to Cercei. The ends always justifiy the means and was always gripped with the notion of power.

If she married Jon they could have ruled together. He wouldn't have minded being the public face to get people to do what she wanted. How did she not see that?

Execution and pacing dude not the plots themselves. Also everyone saw this coming, it's not a subversion or twist. People just expected it to be good.

That would have solved her lineage problem, but she loves him.

She doesn't want to share the throne and is afraid of being betrayed by Jon

She's always been crazy

Because she was a "ME ME ME ME" girl since the start.

You are right tough. I would be on the streets begging her to purify my tainted soul with fire, masturbating myself until my dick leaks trough the fingers of my hand bones while I'm amidst the flames.

Attached: MEUA MIGO.jpg (750x693, 25K)

>so you forget everything building up to this moment and just slaughter millions
nice writing

Dany was always nuts. A sociopath. Her "Breaker of chains" schtick was all so people would love her. She only cares about the Iron Throne, all else is secondary, even the lives of the people she claimed to care so much about. Throughout the show "bending the knee" was a prerequisite to any cooperation, she only joined Jon and helped with the walkers after that happened. In the final season she could see the rivals she had and realizing that Jon had the better claim drove her over the edge.

Downie Tardgayrian

john didnt have sex

She was supposed to destroy the sith not join them.

But she realized she wanted power more than she wanted justice. In her mind perhaps a peaceful surrender meant Jon on the throne? Versus everyone hating her and rising up against her like they did against her father. It's like pottery, it rhymes.

She didn't. Destroying King's Landing was rational. The U.S. during WW2 firebombed Tokyo and burned well over 100K innocents alive in one night. And we did that many times in order to defeat the enemy's will. This is how winning works in war. She couldn't gain their favor, there were usurpers and traitors all around her. She should have kept darrio and olenna as advosors and killed tyrion the moment she met him. Being nice has never ever worked for her. People can only respect her through terror.

Attached: 1UJuqPQ.jpg (850x1080, 844K)

It wasn't rushed. People just turned a blind eye to the warning signs because YAASSS QUEEEN Breaker of chaiiinsss!!!

Only thing I would've changed about her development was added some kind of ominous nod to how the dragons got let off of their Meereen chains. Those fuckers went back to eating kids and goats and the writers never mentioned it.

The Mad King wasn't really mad, he just hated people for good reasons. The whole "mad cuz incest hahahaha" is just a bad meme from people, who have no grasp on actually what inbreeding depression is and think incest will make you a loonie no matter what.

she considered KL and the throne as hers/ her capital.

would make sense if the US razed D.C to the ground to instill "fear"

>Eating goats is ominous

What are you, vegan?

This. Show has trash writers. She should've gone for the Red Keep and have her revengefest, burning the city is just a plot device for Sanic to stab her like NK and win the show.

If there were more then a few rushed shitty scenes to get this implication from it wouldn't have been so awful.
Also why is Jon such a worthless passive aggressive fuckwad? He provides no guidance or leadership to anyone and can't even stand up to his crazy cunt new girlfriend, control his own armies, or express an opinion besides "but I don't wanna" and "she's da queen."

lmfao well more the kids.

Did you purposefully forget the part where he wanted to nuke King's Landing, and burned people alive in front of the court?

>first interesting thing happens all season
>wtf I NAMED MY KID AFTER HER

Can somebody make a webm of this scene? Her acting was pretty decent here 2bh.

I mean show of few scenes of her feeding actual kids to her dragons on purpose of have her stab Davos to death at least before going full Hitler though. It was jarring.

Just period imo

She friendzoned Jorah, Jon jonzoned Dany. It's that simple

>Jon stopped seeing her as lover, but as queen only
He didn't even have to fuck her. He could have just consoled her, but he didn't do that either. He was more vocal about Dany's southern exploits when he was King in the North than he is now as her Warden.

Why was Jon even at Dragonstone? To see Varys die and make him doubt Dany? Unnecessary because Dany burning down King's Landing was all he needed to see.

I know people are pissed but I just wish they would have done it sooner

bad girl Targaryen > good girl Dany

Attached: 1285810345924.jpg (550x550, 144K)

She was crazy all along, remember those fellas she burned to crisp last year

The Mad King was thoroughly mad. Everyone was counting down the days until Rhaegar took the throne. Aerys scorched people just for giggles, including people whose families would retaliate with war.

The incest was borderline irrelevant. Other Targaryen rules who did it were loved.

He's not actually a Targaryen, he's secretly Jorah's son and carries his beta genes

Then why did he care enough to kill the mad King when he decided to burn them all?

She nailed the elite of a entire city to the cross while in essos.
People seem to forget that too.

She's getting the Jorah treatment from Jon.

serves her right.

I liked the buildup to their relationship, but it all went to shit after Jon's parentage was revealed. How did Jon and Dany not have an extended conversation about their relationship a single time? Hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved if they merely spoke to each other, but all we got was MUH QUEEN and RIGHTFUL HEIR.

>woman feels entitled to sex? It's the man's fault he didn't fuck her.
>man feels entitled to sex? His fault for thinking girls owe him sex.

Finally a little justice in the universe.

She is obviously a Metallica fan: youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic

its desu

Someone should Photoshop the little leprechaun from the Simpsons that tells Ralph to BURN EM ALL on her shoulder.

Because they wanted to subvert expectations that Cersei would go mad queen with wildfire, so they switched it

>despite everything she did the people did not love her
>fear then

>she wants some dick

Attached: ujxwsn.png (359x384, 165K)

the fun part is that in the books Cersei is directly compared to the Mad King by Jaime. there's actually no evidence madDany will happen in the books beyond her doing standard medieval ruler shit.

not an argument

this plz

The bells did it. Tough dabid claim it was seeing the red keep because her parents lived there. Not like seeing the murderer of her father before in front of her made her rage or anything.

We're Dragon Age now?

Attached: 1331725879056.jpg (450x405, 29K)

I think it was supposed to be jarring, I don't think it could have taken much more foreshadowing without being overly obvious. Showing her feeding kids would have made her descent into madness predictable and boring. Plus Jon is up shit creek right now, where he belongs.

Well she was planning to do that when she set out, telling Jon she intends to rule through fear. So really it's the premeditated mass murder of innocents more than just a random fit of insanity.

Kek

That was before he hated them. The Lannisters had yet to rule King's Landing, and the people had yet to slander his name for saving their lives.

Disclaimer I think that line was bad writing. I just think it was accidentally redpilled.

>white girl gets a big doggo she can't control and it ends up murdering human babies
>white girl gets a big droggo she can't control and it ends up murdering human babies

is GURM trying to tell us something?

>Jon wouldn't fuck her
>her nog friend died
That's about it. Dany going mad queen was supposed to be a good thing, but they fucked it up. Now she's murdering hundreds of thousands of innocents just because. Hell, even Cersei is clearly thinking "what the fuck is this bitch doing" when she starts.

You should go see the bottom of a steep cliff

Properly, because even the he should really only hate Ned for telling everyone what he did with no context, because he refused to listen to any due to "muh honor".

Nigga they'd surrendered. This is like if the US had fire-bombed Tokyo while peace treaties were being signed. Or rather, the US nuking the South after the civil war ended. Its laughable.

they didn't feed a women, that happened to have a dangerous weapon
everyone who was a cisgender white male acted rationally and everyone else acted like savages
pretty based

I know nothing about this series but the outrage made me curious. From what i gathered
>invade KL
>bell rings to signal surrender
>dany wanted blood and makes KL ashes
how is she not based? Why are people outraged? explain

Everyone in the Seven kingdoms knew Aerys was mad as fuck.

This sums it up nicely

Attached: D704EF26-EE26-4FBC-AEF6-71DE417BBF94.jpg (1198x749, 154K)

Why didn't anyone fire their bows or bolts at the dragon?
>antidragon engineer crews
>surprised to see the same dragon again

I SURE HOPE SOMEONE GOT FIRED FOR THIS BLUNDER

Correct
This is what happens when you have a woman in power without good dicking

Because Dany put her dragon's plot armor on this episode. She kinda forgot about it last episode.

Shit like this makes me unironically glad about how it all turned out.

Isn't her womb barren from the witch in season one?

why wont it work

>how is she not based?
I'm about to get a capital city with massive tax and a bunch of troops surrendered to me. They will swear an oath to me as the only heir.
Why go full tardo? How do you guys not see this as tardo?

expectations subverted

Why didnt she nuke the Red Keep instead of going street by street to target pockets of civilians?

I'll go see your mom first

She was always only one bad day away from turning her wrath on the innocents.

there's nothing morally wrong with this retard.

Because the writers needed drama and a reason to kill her off next episode. Her targeting women and children gives everyone the excuse to hate her.

Should have killed Rhaegal this episode, while the bells were ringing. Show her hesitate and he gets a bolt through the neck.

>Take your pants off right now Jon Snow or I’ll incinerate another city block

What do?

Attached: 3226E84E-2538-42B2-9800-106E3E1E8103.jpg (480x325, 12K)

should have made her kill exactly zero civilians. with all the buildup and "foreshadowing" that would have really subverted our expectations

This

Have Euron/Cersei break the truce, cheap shot one of her dragons which breaks her. Have it make some fucking sense

You could have given her the dick Jon

Knock her up and flee north of the wall post-haste.

Her father was literally called the Mad King and also tried to burn down the city

>why did she go crazy?
1. Inbred genes
2. She was alone
3. She doesn't care if she rules on the iron throne by love or fear, just as long as she rules on the iron throne.

the kingdom owed too much to the iron bank. now she can collect the insurance and write it off as a loss due to natural dragon disaster

>Holy shit that's literally me. Should I go see a doctor?
You're posting on Yea Forums. Yes, you should go see a doctor.

/thread

>The U.S. during WW2 firebombed Tokyo and burned well over 100K innocents alive in one night.
So Dany is a Jew?

It was so over the top. They could've had her kill some innocents by aiming for Cersei and seem uncaring, that would've been enough for a grey area in which Jon could've betrayed her. I was laughing every time they showed her mowing down endless innocents. They went in so hard on making her comically evil to make normies accept that she needs to die and it ended up blowing up in their face.

>winterfell battle
>dragon barely spits out a couple of flames
>current episode
>unlimited fire

Attached: 1556873438248.jpg (593x767, 55K)

his fuel was ANGER

want some cock one more block

she is doing what she was planning to do in the first place but she listened to her council and look what it got her. she loses a dragon, she loses her best friend translator woman, she was gonna lose the throne to jon, you can see her council already plotting against her. she just went with her original plan didn't even seem crazy to me

because cersai had ambush's and wildfire waiting for her and her army

Considering that Jon is male, more well-liked, and probably has a stronger claim to the throne, marriage would be tantamount to giving up her claim.

Dude
That's just the lame ass writing of the show
The producers are braindead by now

Because she‘s pissed everyone forgot about poor Radmure, still locked in some dungeon in his own fucking castle. Seriously, none of the Stark bitches so much as acknowledged that their uncle is still alive.

>If she married Jon they could have ruled together
That's a compromise and she doesn't compromise, remember? She will take what is hers with fire and blood, etc. etc.

She was remembering too late what lady olenna and Yara and the sandsnake lady told her when she first got to Dragonstone. "We should hit Kings Landing now with our full power" "commoners won't respect you until they fear you" and Dany said I don't want to be queen of the ashes. After she lost so much by not taking their advice then and there, all Cersei had to do was ring a bell and all her troubles were over. No punishment for all the crimes she was responsible for. All of danys loved ones wouldn't have justice just because the bells were rung. She was going to take their advice now and not make the same mistake again. The people loved everyone but her, and they were never going to love her. But she would make them do the next best thing. Fear her.

Didn't come out of nowhere. It was always there

Pump her up.

What madman would pass on that?

Attached: aM7Vjw4b_700wa_0.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

this show it's starting to get so bad that I'm actually enjoying it

Attached: 1544559772291.jpg (568x512, 29K)

underrated

tyrion is now the lord of casterly rock. perfect ending imo

Went ahead and did it myself lol

Attached: punished dany.webm (1600x900, 1.48M)

For all the bitching about her acting how much of it is what she's been given to work with?

Someone shop her going SSJ

Brainlet here.
How did Varys betray her? And why the fuck didn't he get the hell out of dodge?

he was trying to poison her, and he sent letters about jon's true heritage to several people, trying to get jon on the throne over dany

nah she got it back at the end of book 5/season 5

no

Did you miss the scene where he was talking to the little girl about poisoning her, but she wouldn't eat anything since the mulatto wench got axed?

As for your second question, because post season 5 Varys is a smart character written by dumb people.

fucking based

it is absolutely the stupidest thing anyone has done on this show, and that is saying something because the main characters are all gold medal contenders for Dumbest Goddamned Retard.

>Why does it have to be "or"?

Right? Why didn't they just strafe the undead continuously like that?

About those rings he took off and put in the goblet before being arrested - was that the last payment for the girl?

Why are there suddenly little girls on Dragonstone? We have never seen any household staff anywhere since forever. Were does Dany recruit them? Did she bring them from Slaver's Bay or get some from the North?

>TV is still 90% GoT threads
Till next week I guess.

except that he loves her and does whatever she says so if she said "hey we can get married and rule together but I'm the decision maker and I sit on the throne" he'd have stayed in the back washing dishes if she told him to.

but no, way better to light up a metropolis and burn your own house down.

The worse the writing the better her performance

Put cites to the torch and sword that was what I wanted to see from the show after all the feminist grand standing

It was level 20 demi-god EXPLOSIVE fire too

come on, wasn't it obvious?
she lost everything

ep3 was shitty, but this was great

>Sure, but the point is that in an actual medieval-esque setting nobody would really care as much as modern day audiences.

No, in fact they would, you ignoramus. Almost every case of an actual city sack in post-Roman Europe was something that opponents used as a rallying cry for decades, and did not allow the side that did the sacking forget for fucking centuries. Note - "sack", not "massacre". Actual extermination of the citizens was something highly unusual even for Romans, and usually followed some extreme provocation, like a sudden betrayal and massacre of Roman traders and other civilians.

To be fair she said the dragons don't like the cold north, I took that as them being nerfed.

Based and redpilled

Probably some faggot nigger said the leaks were wrong without reading them you pathetic fucking virgin faggots jahdieoslsbdiromslalwps
I’ll ficking find you

Attached: C9163CDF-C02B-4C6D-BD22-BAC3CD847C63.jpg (400x291, 24K)

she's not crazy

>due to widespread complaints, we've changed Dragon Fire's cooldown to 5 seconds (was 120 seconds)

Did Gendry die or something? I stopped watching this trash fire seasons ago, but I thought he was the rightful ruler.

>90%

Bitch nigga her forces RESPAWNED at the tents. Even the horse niggers.

There's a nuance. He was legitimized by Dany, thus making that legitimization valid only if he in turn recognizes her as the legitimate queen. Honestly, that was one of D&D's rare moments of lucidity.
It doesn't work in the grand scheme of things, since they immediately undermined it by showing that nobody, even Varys or Stormland's bannermen like Davos and Brienne, know who holds Storm's End.

bump

She's much better this season compared to previous ones.

All he needs is a starbucks coffee in his new hand.

You forgot the bells

>Tywin betrays you with 10,000 troops raping KL
>your gonna be executed by your traitor vassals; may as well kill as many of them as you can first

What's the problem here?

Women who feel entitled to power and don't feel loved turn into cunts that want to destroy everything, like Hilary ClinTON.

We going to forget about those few times he burned people to death for airing legitimate grievances? Or how he ordered to death teenagers for no reason other than being related to the people he executed?

>Legitimate grievances
>"Aerys! It's me Brandon Stark, without know the details I think Rhaegar kidnapped my sister, bring him out so I can kill him!"

At that point I think just purging everyone associated with the incident is paranoid but justified.

Underrated post.

from a promo shot, not the episode

They woke the Dragon. Based Viserys was cheering her on from Heaven.

So why didn't the Royals promise Viserys to Cersei to secure Tywin's actual loyalty/happiness?

Lannisters joining against the usurper would be a game changer.

>I was laughing every time they showed her mowing down endless innocents. They went in so hard on making her comically evil to make normies accept that she needs to die and it ended up blowing up in their face.
It was silly. I don't use that word a lot but GoT is just downright goofy now.
Next episode Jon should stab an orphan

Because The Mad King didn't trust Tywin.

>Nigga they'd surrendered.
Doesn't matter, it was too late.

They wouldn't have surrendered without the dragon, they never opened the gates, she and everyone at that moment of time was in too deep to simply surrender or accept a surrender. Also the bells were late as fuck and the battle wasn't over. There were so many obstacles between her armies and the red keep that if she didn't burn everything and everyone there's a chance they could have lost.

Literally burning everyone, including her own armies, and killing herself in the process would have been a victory to her if she simply deleted King's Landing from the map.

Anyone see all the green wildfire explosions?
King's Landing obviously had many reinforcements and traps, etc. It wasn't an open field of battle it was a complex city with no reasonable assurances that the surrender wasn't a trick.

King's Landing was asked for help in the battle against the undead, and instead they fortified and prepared for war against her. Her armies saved all life in Westeros and King's Landing only wanted her dead. They deserved it.

>showfag detected

you missed the part where the master of whispers, the greatest spy master the world has ever seen, talked openly about treason loudly in daylight?

>shit writing

Probably because in previous seasons the character had no direction, if the actress knew from the beginning where the character would end up she would actually know what kind of person she is trying to portray

No, she fucking didn't. What did you watch? That actress trying to look crazy makes it painfully clear how poor her acting is.

He didn't want to marry her because he's a fucking Northern prude who thinks marrying your aunt is wrong.

Jon has Targ genes but he's not a power hungry crazy bitch

>mother of dragon

That would explain a lot.

Regardless of what fucktarded ignorant edgelords like you may think, destruction of cities is never rational, and absolutely not how any general this side of Genghis Khan visualised winning. Not only cities and people are a resource for possession of which you fight for, even if you want to wipe a city off the map and sell the inhabitants into slavery (again, only the most primitive of savages who see wars solely in terms of cleansing territory for themselves would want to actually massacre the population), you sure as fuck don't want to delegate the process to a bunch of criminally inclined morons, aka average soldiers, lest they do some stupid shit like burning all housing in the area in the middle of winter or destroying food stores, you want all destruction and enslavement to be done methodically and under your control. Destruction of cities in an assault, was usually the result of commanders losing said control in the midst of that assault.

Any commander doing that intentionally, unless again the plan is total genocide and resettlement of territory with the invaders, is a fucking moron.

>The U.S. during WW2 firebombed Tokyo and burned well over 100K innocents alive in one night.

Not only that was not before surrender of Japan, a nation that used terror bombing whenever and wherever it could has no reason to complain about receiving the same treatment. Cersei, though, haven't massacred any enemy cities.

>And we did that many times in order to defeat the enemy's will.

As US has never actually succeeded in defeating the enemy's will, and has a miserable record of achieving the stated goals in wars since WWII, these methods clearly do not work.

Nah nah nah nah nah nah

She didn't?
Fuckers murdered her child and tried to fuck he 5 ways to saturday. All of her friends are killed except Daario.

Bitch didn't go crazy she's just venting against a morally repugnant person

Nah, she's thinking: Pretty hot, wish Jamie was here.

upvoted

This.

True.

>in her genes
>has been doing this since earlier seasons, just more so to bad people
>losing power daily to a guy she was fucking which turns out to be her nephew and true throne heir
>nearly all her soldiers dead
>has to kill her advisor or whatever to send a message
>everyone hates and or fears her
>2 dragons dead
>in the place her father was killed and closest friend surrounded by southern scum, Jorah deaded
>bells ringing
>show mercy to her enemies or fucking kill them all
>has been going nuts since last season, pushed over the edge in that moment
Hmmm really makes u think u brain dead fucking incel

Agreed. It was just a very funny episode. I was laughing at basically every scene.

lollefty show reinforces stereotype if gals don't get dick they get demented

Everyone has a colon you pleb

What's Yea Forums's consensus then? I though it was a great episode overall, only thing bringing it down was all the Hollywood shit like Arya surviving everything.
Seeing Cersei break down was actually really powerful. Just made me think of the old days where she'd be safe sipping wine and arguing with Tyrion. The whole conclusion for her was kinda kino.

Well, some of the Lannisters behaved more or less smart some of the time.

I love spoilers.

No, fuck, she's not. She's ridiculous.

Massacres weren't unheard of, to be fair. There was a pretty vicious one at Beziers during the Albigensian Crusade in like 1213 after the city didn't surrender.

Come on, he didn't just talk about it, he talked about it to about everyone he could find.

Lol it's funny that absolutely no one here replied to you. Except for me. And that was to make fun of you. You absolute waste of breath.