And this is our baby "Adolf"

And this is our baby "Adolf"

Attached: 1555128197310.jpg (1254x1060, 199K)

I had a hearty kek

Danyfags were right all along, she truly is /ourgirl/.

Attached: our girl.jpg (3424x1914, 1.11M)

Do people get paid to write these articles?

Remember the 6 billions Landneers.

This was never going to end well. Kids with weird names are statistically more likely to be criminals or troublemakers.

t. wagecuck

or bullied in school. imagine naming your kid Anakin or something, that just paints a huge target on his back

Attached: cf2.jpg (526x360, 30K)

>lad gets drunk and wears a dress for laughs
>"I should write a book about this"

>fantasy back then vs fantasy now

this thought made me smile when it showed her burning random people in the street. never name your kid some fictional name from a show you like. worse than getting a tattoo of your favorite band.

Most bands don't commit genocide though

Can someone update me what is happening right now, I mean the part of her destroying a city?
t. watched till season 2

What's with the random green fire explosions? Mad Kings old stash blowing up?

basically no one likes her and she's upset about it. she's a supreme gentleman if i've ever seen one, and people never know what to make of supreme gentlemen, so normies are raging

some artists do

Cersei and her army surrendered, khalessi ignored it and destroyed the city killing innocents, children etc.

She finally snaps and burns the entirety of kings landing after they sound the bells for surrender. Setting her up to be the final villain of the show.

Dany went full Mad Targ just like her father and genocided King's Landing.

Jon won't give her the D anymore after learning she's his aunt so she went crazy and started torching the entirety of Kings Landing instead of showing mercy after they surrendered, and her soldiers and the Northmen followed her lead and starting slaughtering and raping everyone.

>her army surrendered
no one bended the knee though

there’s nothing wrong with having an Anal Cunt tattoo bitch

TOP KEK

They're all funded by the CIA and Operation Mockingbird. So yes, but not really.

Is there a reason why the entire Westeros won't be after her (and Grey Niggers) ass now?

What's wrong with Adolf?

>"Spoiler alert: One character's plot arc has turned very, very dark"
>giant picture of Dany
I don't even care about Game of Thrones anymore, and have opted to just read spoilers instead of watching the last season, but "journalists" who put spoilers in headlines should be fired on the spot

She's got a big flying lizard to smooth out diplomatic relations

I hope her career dies next Sunday, as she is a terrible actor.

Anakin is a legit cool name though

t. Anakin

Attached: got4545324343.png (826x634, 510K)

Danairees literally put on a Nazi uniform and started marching in front of the gate of Kings Landing. She trained her dragon to breathe fire by saying “HAIL HITLER!” and threw all Jewish and colored women and children into a cave with only one opening and called it “the oven”. She then flew two dragons directly into the two highest towers in Kong’s landing and they collapsed, killing Cersei and Jaime along with other civilians.

Lmao this is why bandwagoning is hilarious in a moment the whole movement can change and idiots like this are caught out.
Imma name my kid joffrey

>or bullied in school
because, leading in

Hitler was real. The real problem is retarded nerd names like Daenerys or Khaleesi. Other kids won't know Game of Thrones just that your name is stupid and will kick your ass. Naming your kid after Stalin is way worse morally than naming him Darth Vader, but the first kid's name will just be "Joe" while kid #2 is fucked.

>Included in this tally are a number of common misspellings (“Kaleesi” and “Danerys,” for instance)

:DD D D murrika never change DD :DD :DD

>Anakin
In my country a high school teacher turned professional youtuber actually named his kid "neo".

>“Kaleesi”
Poor kids.

Around $10 bucks each
Journalism is a starving business

>will be forever reminded of the disappointment of a show that your mental illness got you over emotionally invested in

based

probably black anyway so its an upgrade

Not really. Most kids don't get bullied because they have something "wrong" with them, it's because their circumstances make them easy targets. Single mother, no older siblings to protect them etc.

Naming your kid after an HBO exploitation show is pure evolution at work. Damaged retards with defective genes are fucking their kids' lives over and ensuring they will grow up to be just as damaged.

After the Dune movies, maybe names like Chani, Irulan, Ghanima, Siona and the other names from the Dune universe will be popular. Has anyone been naming their children after Lord of the Rings characters?

Imagine naming your kid after a TV show.

Attached: 1537012304936.png (1438x2000, 2.78M)

Being raised by a single mother is something wrong with them, user.

>Anakin
My retarded dad almost did that to my brother

>tfw I named my son Cersei

Attached: 1537632499007.jpg (425x481, 153K)

Why would they bend the knee if they aren't facing Stannis?