Since when was this random side character so important?

Since when was this random side character so important?

Why did her death have such a huge impact on Daenerys? All those who died in WInterfell didn't even come close to impacting her this much.

Attached: 123352476347.jpg (600x338, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Storm_of_Swords-Chapter_23
youtube.com/watch?v=8bgTJRXwxhA&t=92s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's her BFF. I know it's hard to comprehend because you don't have friends.

She's her best friend

More importantly, why would Cersei think that a random ass translator is important to Dany?

>Since when was this random side character so important?
>Why did her death have such a huge impact on Daenerys? All those who died in WInterfell didn't even come close to impacting her this much.
Because she felt all alone. She had no one to trust at that point but Grey Worm. And they both agreed that they hated EVERYONE on this continent.

she was there when dany and cersei met for the first time so cersei probably assumed she was someone important

Rhaegal's death should have been a bigger event than this, but fuck the dragons not named Drogon I guess

not to defend this shit show, but she was executed by a cruel human queen, and people in winterfell died in batte (against a mindless undead horde). there is a difference

Missandei is quite intelligent. She speaks several languages and is a competent administrator/bureaucrat.

Despite all her fuck ups, and mismanagement/making things worse, Dany takes comfort in knowing that by freeing people, she's making the world a "better place" by unleashing the potential of the lowerclass. People like Missandei.

Missandei dying is huge blow to everything dany strived to change in the world. And she was killed so nonchalantly, by someone who only cares about herself and her children.

i was super surprised when everyone started using her name
how the fuck would they know her? she was just an eye candy

Based

the show made it clear early on that drogon was always the favourite, if they wanted one of the dragons deaths to be impactful them it should've been him that died in either season 7 or 8, preferably season 7 as a zombie drogon could've had an interesting spin in seson 8

We could had a "dance of dragons" with jon riding his father's namesake...
This is sad.

I didn't even know who she was when they cut her head off. She was dickless Barack Obama's gf right?

The zombie dragon had zero impact at all. It didn't kill anyone or do anything at all.

They should have had the NK raise Balerion from under the Red Keep.

>They should have had the NK raise Balerion from under the Red Keep.
fucking kino. how did they fuck this up so bad?

Post edits

Attached: 1557749973686.jpg (992x565, 173K)

Attached: 1557446827913.jpg (1901x1069, 194K)

Uhh, didn't the show's writers mention that she had a brain aneurysm? Maybe she flew into a rage due to her brain damage. At least I think that's how it is in the books.

they scissor each other every night

Doesn't danyreas basically use her as a fuck buddy in the books?

No, she uses one of her Dothraki handmaids for that in the books.

A 20 gold slave, dude money doesn't grow on trees

this girl?

Attached: file.png (1191x670, 1.25M)

Why did she not just jump aside and rappel down the walls with the banner flags?!
Pretty fucking obvious tbqh.

I think that's the show's version of Jhiqui

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Storm_of_Swords-Chapter_23
>Lonely since her husband's death and confused over Ser Jorah Mormont's advances on her, Daenerys takes Irri as a lover one night, the Dothraki handmaiden more than willing to sexually pleasure her Khaleesi, but Daenerys finds no release, only guilt over treating her handmaid as a bedslave.

Missandei was her friend for years, why would she give a shit about random people in Winterfell?

She was a far more active character in earlier seasons.

Again, notice how she feels 'guilty', because she doesn't like people being treated as subhumans. Missandei dying would've been gut-wrenching. Dany is physically expressive in her love, which is why she felt detached, when Jon was like "eww, yucky".

She was meant to "break the wheel", when she came to King's Landing, and be a good ruler. She went mad after being pushed too far with all she had lost, and those who would betray her, despite it all.

If you dont know, you didn't watch the show.

fpbp
I stopped watching when she died

>Why did her death have such a huge impact on Daenerys?

You literally have autism

God. I would kill for her too

Was that what she had in mind?

Attached: 1557073271047.jpg (1409x921, 248K)

Do you realize how rare it is for a woman to find another woman that she even has the ability to be friends with?

you're not a w*man
you're not cute
you will never be a w*man
you will die by your own hand

Would she be proud of Dany?

Attached: 7376540_orig.jpg (635x464, 107K)

Why didn't she try to grab cercei when she leaned in close for the whisper, and jump with her?

She told her to burn all those motherfuckers, so probably.

She was the last attractive woman in the show

>implying im a tranny
Look at the small brain on you

truly sad that she can't be calm under pressure.
should have been taught about this by the old kings' guard guy or ser.friendzone

youtube.com/watch?v=8bgTJRXwxhA&t=92s

what a shitty mom, playing favourites like that

She had the shinebox. Now it's lost.

Women don't have friends