What the FUCK was his problem?

what the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: k4r2dykgpyx21.jpg (513x500, 58K)

what the FEED was his problem?

KILL WHITEY

He's angry because he's girlfriend was killed. Should be obvious.

Dany burning the city was a signal to refuse the surrender of Lennister soldiers

fucking brainlet

How does it make sense for a castrated nigger without penis or balls who has been raised to be the perfect obedient soldier from birth to be dating an 11 year old, again?

Is it like a big in joke that all of the memes on this board come from reddit or am I just the only self aware person here

I can't believe so many people are this retarded and saying that this guy suddenly went "evil" or anything like that. He has always been a soldier who follows Daenerys' orders without question. That's how he was brought up and that's who he is. He realized she continued the attack and so he did the same, following her orders.

he only attacked after Dany started burning shit so that makes sense with the obedient part

yep, the great migration in 2016 ruined this place

Attached: reddit_pokemon_go_back.jpg (800x480, 129K)

*COUGH* SAVE ME GREEN FROG *COUGH* AAAAAAAAH *COUGH COUGH*

Attached: COUGH COUGH.png (530x574, 325K)

You got me there, but doesn't make the relationship with the little girl any more believable.

nigcel

I would kill people if I had no dick as well.

You’re a faggot who should unironically kill himself.

His waifu died and also he was born to be a killer.

>no one on one fight between this guy and greyworm
>he just runs away like a bitch
so this is the power... of subversion...

they will learn just give them time as the internet geting more and more censored more people will start visit place like this

so say it with me fuck niggers

He's just following the lead of his queen.

Missandei was the only thing he had that made him happy, with her gone the only thing he has left is his hatred.

He was literally following orders. Dany said "Fuck them. No mercy!" and he followed suit.

no one will ever tongue his gash again (incel rage)