What show had the biggest drop in quality during its run?

What show had the biggest drop in quality during its run?

I know GoT is the obvious answer, but I wanna know what other shows had a bad fall from grace.

Attached: 250px-House_of_Cards_season_1.png (250x310, 115K)

Ăšltimas preguntas

Dexter
Archer
The Sneedsons
The Leftovers

bump

Literally every show. It's rare to find a show that increases in quality every season that's gone for more then 5 seasons.

I stopped watching desxter after season 4 like a sane person

Supernatural. In fact, "drop of quality" sticks are measured in Supernatural season tiers for me. My God, that show gives rotten meat flavor.

but that's not the question, ya big dummy

What do you mean 'the biggest'?
Over the span of the series or like a cliff?

Westworld

Season 2 a shit

Homeland season 1 was Godtier shit, if had ended on that cliffhanger it would've gone down as one of the best mini series ever.

>be in the situation room
>discussing the repercussions of dropping a nuke on syria
>the prego potus stands up and starts talking about mysogyny
They destroyed my political kino.
Didn't the creator wanted the show to end on S05? That ending would be pretty good. I watched up to S07 before giving up. Did I miss anything good?

Californication after season 4.

Spartacus, first 2 seasons were great, second 2 were absolute garbage

pic related

Attached: Heroes.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

yea that was a massive drop

L O S T

Fuck yes they really dun goofed by pussying out of having him suicide bomb in the S1 finale - it was huge critically and in pop consciousness at time.

I laughed seeing it wound up having 7 fucking seasons (is it stll going?) when browsing through Netflix the other day.

this

spartacus was kino all the way through

Season 6 I think was unwatchable fir me, but it was never a 10/10 like Game of Thrones was.

>What show had the biggest drop in quality during its run?
>I know GoT is the obvious answer, but I wanna know what other shows had a bad fall from grace.
What are you tallking about? GoT is back baby!

YEP.

True Blood, season 3 or so when every character had to be a super special shape shifter.

SOOKEH!

WRONG

Attached: 1367270572893.jpg (720x810, 369K)

I throughly enjoyed House of Cards Seasons 1-5. When they butchered the original formula that was going with Frank and Claire it ruined the whole flow and intrigue of the show. Instead they decided to make a half-hearted forced final season that was all about "power to the women" instead of a fair premise that respects the previous lore. Even in this #Metoo era I thought the last season was a bit much.,.

I think you should take a fall...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Breaking Bad from Season 4 to Season 5. Don't get me wrong, Season 5 was still decent, but nowhere near as good

House of Cards died with the Claire goes to Russia to save homosexual activist storyline.

Attached: GOTFinalSeason - Copy.jpg (480x360, 18K)

the wire season 5
at least they had the good sense to end it there and the finale was good

>Archer
Eh, the last season was pretty meh but S8 was great.

You should actually give it another go

>leftovers
what

Justified & Longmire didn't have any bad seasons.

>how do I make a character smart? Have him outwit, manipulate and trick people?
>no, let's just have everyone else be literally retarded who can't apply any ounce of deductive reasoning or critical thinking to any situation

house of cards was never "good" but it did certainly get worse and worse

BSG

I couldn't finish the 3rd season.

I disagree with this, but I understand why people don't like the 2nd half of BSG.

leftovers was great all the way through though. It definitely took some mega turns and progressed a lot but that isn't at the fault of the show

Westworld

True Detective

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_114923_org.videolan.vlc.jpg (2340x1080, 541K)

>I disagree with this
hahahahahaha

ahhh, nah, I liked the 2nd half of spartacus. it definitely turns a corner and tries to do something completely different, but I didn't really mind. And the duo of Crassus and Julius "Budget Bradchilles" Caesar were the best villains since Captain Cockfromass took it in the belly in S1.

Under the dome. The fuck were they thinking?

Can't believe no one said the Sopranos yet. That pretty much took the cake for a show that slid.

The Office after season 3 or 4

Went from one of my favorite comedies to literally unwatchable and cringe-worthy

It got worse after the third season but it was still watchable until Michael left.
After that it became absolute garbage and literally unwatchable when that British cunt joined the main cast

There was a definite drop in quality but i'm not sure i'd call it absolute garbage. The biggest problem was the looser focus once they started broadening the story to outside of the villa but that was unavoidable unless they wanted to end the show after Blood and Sand

The dip in quality between 24 season 5 and 6 is a big one for me, season 5 was by far the best and season 6 was just terrible

Dexter wins I think. They still had their main cast. The world was their oyster. No reason for it to go to shit other than terrible writing.

Shows like House of Cards can't win because how could it ever be redeemed after the main character was lost.

Sopranos had a lull but picked it up pretty nicely, and even at its worst it was never TWD season 2 for example

If you compare first 3 seasons of Game of Thrones to the last 3 you will see that there is no show that dropped as hard. Nothing even comes close. Maybe House of Cards or Dexter, but i stopped watching those shows. GoT was so good that I watched 4 seasons of utter shit just to get closure. Cant say same for HoC and Dexter.