Emilia Clarke wandered around London aimlessly for 3 hours after learning Daenerys' fate

"It might as well have been raining and I would’ve just walked in it not knowing what to do," Clarke said, adding that there were "loads of tears" while she filmed her final scenes as Daenerys.
"That was the moment I realised that alcohol can also be a depressant," Clarke said. "I was kind of nursing a glass of wine going, 'I don’t know why I’m not getting any happier from this.'" Maybe try pairing it with raw stallion heart next time, see if that perks things up.

Attached: Emilia.png (738x395, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EA7UQOYskas
youtube.com/watch?v=SbuDh75IIxM
youtu.be/FeftoI3c81c
youtube.com/watch?v=DHQEJoqKiBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you've been subverted

who cares, spoiled bitch being paid millions to play pretend, go fuck yourself

is she the cool wine aunt that lets you fondle her when she's drunk?

That's what she gets for being a mark for yourself. Do the job brother -HH

>lets
you mean forces

Lord I hope so

How can she and the writers and the braindead normies not see that her behavior was cruel and tyrannic for 8 fucking seasons? I can't believe anyone with a triple digit 3 IQ would think the last episode is a twist in any way.

>forces

Attached: bueno.png (502x501, 243K)

if youve ever watched an interview with emilia you'd realize she's an incredibly stupid person

kino post fren

I think people were hoping she’d win the internal struggle to not be like father.

Attached: emilia1.png (294x329, 15K)

based

she's the kinda aunt that looks at you then sits on your lap and just stares until you make your move and if you dont, she forces you to.

>there was something behind her eyes that wasn't right
her brain?

>incest baby with delusions of grandeur and weapons of mass destruction
lel

Her character is used to being surrounded by shitskins so she probably just drunk and thought she was still on set.

The set up for her going genocidal could have been done, but was too sudden and did not transpire in a realistic manner like most character development in the early seasons did. It was literally just

>Jon reveals his lineage but says he doesn’t want to usurp her
>everyone (who know Jon much better than they know Dany) cheers for Jon (who organized the entire collaboration against the dead) after the Long Night
>Varys and Tyrion think Jon would be a better ruler
>Missandei dies

Dany has been a staunch defender of the weak and downtrodden for her entire life. The above events do not justify such a drastic turnaround.

I thought these actors weren't supposed to talk about spoilers, doesn't her talking about crying sort of comfirm that she gets a bad fucking end?

This
Like she has any fucking problems at all other than aging.

She never went around burning a bunch of innocents for no reason, she killed people that betrayed her or were nutjob slave masters.

That’s not very nice she has had multiple aneurysms that almost killed her and destroyed part of her frontal lobe

Ayyy

>That's what she gets for being a mark for yourself. Do the job brother -HH
It's all about the game and how you play it. -HHH

Incels who don’t know what it’s like to devote yourself to art

Except the multiple aneurysms that almost killed her

I am surprised she didn't get raped by a pack of muslims while wandering around.

Attached: 1551856946758.jpg (539x960, 47K)

Her turning out to be a mad queen was probably the least objectionable part of the episode. At least it was foreshadowed, albeit poorly.

Attached: d55627f0c0bd7909df5227c0882115c90c44616f4613f566cea86881a82c4164.jpg (538x482, 64K)

I thought Emilia did a great job in this episode. Actually portrayed a convincing psychopath. Probably her best performance in the series

Dany is jealous of the people's love for Jon, even though nobody in the South knows or cares about him. It took everybody Dany knew to either die or turn their back on her, for her to be pushed passed the brink. Everybody had to be completely ungrateful and distrustful to an almost illogical degree, and she still would have held back if Jon wasn't a doormat with no opinions or agency whatsoever. Jon could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives by just fucking her or holding her and giving her emotional support, but he did nothing. Why was even put him on Dragonstone at the beginning of the episode? It served no purpose.

>Maybe try pairing it with raw stallion heart next time, see if that perks things up.

very based

Her interviews are about her touting being a role model/example/etc for women. If she was devoting herself to her art, she'd be doing interviews like Nic fuckin Cage. and I don't even like Nic Cage.

top kek

More or less this. She has been passed around to be raped as someone else's whore. She has wandered the desert on naked feet. She has learned of the plights of slaves and the common people, who are oppressed by the powerful. She knows what it feels like to lose control of her life, to have her fate be decided by the evil who call themselves her betters.

And yet, she just burns everything. All her progression indicates she only burns things as a counteraction or as a neutralizing action. The city already surrendered. The people were already hers to command. Nothing justifies this.

The final episode will have to reveal her as the last of a race of biological robots who were preprogrammed to act this way, because Westeros is just another virtual simulation as part of the Westworld theme park. Otherwise, nothing really makes sense.

>Everybody had to be completely ungrateful and distrustful to an almost illogical degree
everybody could tell dany was insane and would kill people at the drop of a hat because of muh throne. thats why they didnt trust her and trusted a calm, emotionless guy who didnt want the throne

>it's OK to cruelly slaughter people if the rules of society allow for it.
You are the people that GRRM is mocking. In the end crucifying slavers, executing those who refuse to bend the knee, and torching thousands of soldiers on the battlefield is not that different from massacring civilians.

this. I never considered her to be a good actress, but after that scene when the bells are tolling and in the episode 4 when they kill her friend I had to change my mind. BTW fuck the targaryens and fuck the Mad Queen

I think it's pretty shitty to basically spoil the ending because it upset you, especially when you're paid so much, imagine if Bodie threw a hissy fit in the last season of The Wire or Christopher from Sopranos.

Proper diva shit.

spbp

>everybody could tell dany was insane

Fooled the whole North.

All fair points. But ultimately the fact remains: no one else made her burn thousands of innocent people, so all that shit you just said is excuses for an inexcusable act of mass murder.

What happened says more about Dany than her circumstances. Period.

this

based and redpilled

>we need her armies and as long as jon is ok with her ill be ok with her
vs
>we love her more than jon yasss kween
which do you think happened in the north

She was never raped. She was only passed off once, not "passed around." She found a justification for her lust for power. She had no reason to conquer anything, she just called her self a liberator. You were fooled by her own self delusions.

incels are the only people who truly can devote themselves to art

>"That was the moment I realised that alcohol can also be a depressant,"

what the absolute fuck did she mean by this

But she was Female and she slayed men and fucked hot studs

She got aneurism from that imagine what she would get if she was reborn as an incel

I'm not denying that that is the road that her character was meant to go down, and it's not Jon's job in life to keep her in check, but her downfall was easily avoidable as depicted in the show.

Lol this shit is so fucking embarrassing

it makes sense to be betrayed if you act like a genocidal cunt
season 7 episode 2, she says she'll burn alive (and she's well aware of how horrible this is) all those who betray her even if she starts acting like a mad tyrant.

>art
>mass-produced, heavily-marketed, big-budget HBO program that is one of the most consumed products currently airing on television
Choose one, celebrity apologist

Daenerys is an analogy for third-world shitholes and non-nations obtening nukes

youtu.be/EA7UQOYskas

this is hilarious. all the actors are pissed

or burn down the house

>it makes sense to be betrayed if you act like a genocidal cunt
Varys betrayed her before she gave any indication that she was going to start to massacre King's Landing. The heroes made the problem worse by trying to stop it, just like with the White Walkers.

Attached: 1556278920860.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

Art is having something to say and say it in a masterful way. The first seasons were certainly that.

Fucking retard

Top tier payback for refusing to do nude scenes. Very based, incredibly redpilled

not really because dabid weren't aware of that either

t. artcel

you can only post on this board and enjoy all the other luxuries of modern electricity because a helpful incel invented it, please remember that in future when you attempt to insult your superiors

>it's another episode of some brainlet's arbitrary opinion on the definition of art expressed as if it's a universally accepted fact
is it summer already?

This is sadly a truth. Frustration, self-pity and angst are powerful tools when channeled properly.

>Varys betrayed her before she gave any indication that she was going to start to massacre King's Landing
except 2 seasons worth of erratic, cruel behavior

>defender of the weak
not really. She only cared about the worship comes from the weak. She's a spoiled crazy bitch with god complex, it's been like that since she got dragons

>You don't name a company Microsoft when you're getting some

me behind the camera

it is a universally accepted fact, words have meaning and only redditors change words' meaning to suit their vision of it

lmao holy shit was there an hbo guy with a gun offscreen in that last dinklage clip

WHen did she spoil it retard?

she's a retard and thought that alcoholic "depressants" were causing her depression over her character's direction.

>ywn comfort emilia

I'm not surprised dabids didn't know it. Dany going berserk makes sense in terms of the actions she has done before in the series, but it doesn't fit right. It's like they took GRRMs notes and followed them without any of the understanding on how to fill in the cracks.

The plebs need to be spoonfed much more than this show does. They should have had that Marvel CGI raccoon making a cameo saying to the camera: "this bitch be crazy bro bazinga!"

>I will take what is mine with fire and blood!
>yaaaaas queen slay!!!!

>*takes what is hers with fire and blood*
>nooooooo what the hell why is she suddenly evil
Like pottery

>wandered around London aimlessly for 3 hours

what a casual

Attached: 2k5kqf55bh021.png (535x535, 261K)

>alcohol can also be a depressant
based bong education

Mucho excellente

Attached: sniff COUGH.jpg (970x542, 84K)

Her only friend died, the guy she loves rejected her, she lost two of her three dragons fighting an almost impossible battle that no one thanks her for and so on. It makes all the sense, you just weren't paying attention

am i acting out the doomer or is the doomer some npc personality mold alot of us fall into

>let's HER own brother be murdered for years of abuse

YAS QUEEN SLAY

>kills innocent people because they hate her

NO QUEEN STAY

>only friend
when was the last time dany and missendei even shared screen time?

Writers should have spent time building their relationship instead of having her fuck no-dick for no reason. Could have still shown her tits too, lesbian scene, actual canon from the books too instead of the shit we got.

I'd be drinking and crying if I lived in London, too.

Attached: interracial breeding grounds.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Cute giv sad mentally unstable anurisym gf now

she was the pet nigger

This guys a dancer not a real cop btw

CERSEI MORE WINE

Ausfag here I visited that shithole and got out after a day.
Overpriced miserable hole
T. Meth max

WTF kind of loser nerd do you have to be to actually type this dumb shit and actually post it I wonder.

I guess junior high is a lot tougher these days.

Thanks for clearing that up.

meanwhile /our girl/ saw her death with optimism and grace

Attached: 1556555284744.webm (1000x562, 2.88M)

That kid is based as fuck.

She also had three whole episodes to her name.
She's 16 btw. The pedo cabals of Britstainnia are breeding them to look like children into adulthood, these days.

>not wanting to be the ultimate villian
What a fucking pleb.

Nice try, Jon

If I was Emilia I would say "I really hope you enjoy the last season" and pass the autograph back with a twinkle in my eye and a big smile. Knowing that person is about to get btfo.

>Prince/Princess that was promised.... by whom?

#notmypyramid

Attached: notmypyramid.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Drink will usually make your mood better/worse depending on what it is. If you drink when you're sad, you're likely to feel more sad. If you drink when you're happy, you're likely to feel more happy. That's why people can polar switch. They can be happy and laughing and then somebody kills the mood or mentions something really upsetting and suddenly everybody becomes downers. Also it depends on your personality. If you're naturally a happy cheerful person, drink will bring that out easier. If you're the opposite, it'll do that. Etc etc. Solution? Don't drink when you're sad, or you'll get more sad. People drink when they're sad not to feel better but to become able to fall asleep easier.

found the wine-o

Neither, it's just a collection of common traits when you're stuck in that rut. 3 years ago I was 100% this before finally getting a job and moving out of my parent's house. I would just walk around my neighborhood aimlessly every night after midnight, often for upwards of two hours at a time.

Drinking with friends is tippiest top-shelf shit you can do in life and is always fun. Only retards and NEETs drink by themselves

>whiteknighting for beta losers so pathetic they're excited about the thought of their own relatives
Is this really where you want your life to go?

Imagine if she had just quit.

found the tourist

5 years unemployed here, i live in communal housing during winter and van during summer, night walks are comfy tho, the feeling of being alone in the world just like the quiet earth is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=SbuDh75IIxM

Have sex low caste incel

>Says the one whiteknighting some ho-bag actress

Attached: 1537038541121.gif (200x150, 2.54M)

To be honest Bearloli's death scene was pretty good and had the kind of forlorn heroism the rest of the episode tried - and failed - to convey.

... just what exactly did you think the Dothraki have been doing this entire time? Engaging in honorable duels and putting their coats down so m'lady can stroll out of danger?

sauce?

a daring synthesis

i can already see the article s"what happened to daenerys actress?" in a decade.

Oh shit you weren't kidding

Attached: 1555795521455.jpg (474x632, 210K)

Female character. Just like "cersei was a victim" idea.

actors who become marks for their own characters as some pro-wrestlers do... shit. It's easy to understand a wreslter could do this but the other faggots are actors... they've fucking studied the art of acting and shouldn't fall into that shit.

Attached: eoe.jpg (1280x1920, 314K)

>foreshadowed since book 1
>subverted
kek

Not at all. Ivy League graduate

WAIT!

/pol told me london was a bad place full of immigrants,how a beautiful woman can walk for hours without something happening to her!?

based /nightwalk/ dany, doing this in the centre of London is the best feeling

hi kit

>THE SHOW ALWAYS SET UP HER GOING CRAZY SO THE ABSOLUTELY RUSHED DEVELOPMENT LAST NIGHT WAS JUSTIFIED
t. brainlet johnson

Daenerys always towed the line between dictator and righteous ruler because Game of Thrones used to understand that it's usually a very thin line separating a tyrant and someone with good intentions, especially since the road to hell is paved by them.
Her becoming just like her father was something that they indicated, but D&D lack the elegance and grace in writing to make her get from one point to the other. From what we get she just becomes a mass murderer FOR NO REASON because my friends died :c, which isn't enough and feels fucking cheap.

People aren't pissed that she turned, they're pissed that her heel-turn was lazy and rushed.

Based
Have sex (in reward)

8 seasons is a stretch, but yes everyone in their right minds knew shit was about to get a little dirty

Same thing already happened to the cast of the show TrueBlood. Remember everyone nutting about that shit ten years ago?

she's sad because she knows that her "career" is over

based, would have been perfect if londonfrog did a cameo

Only 10% survive what she's survived

Yes it's very different, stop with modern morality in a medieval setting show. Ned Stark executing deserters didn't make him an evil mad person.

Imagine how all the parents must feel who named their girls Khaleesi or Dany etc.

Maybe that means I got a chance to fuck this little bitch.

Attached: 1557738868456.jpg (703x757, 155K)

Attached: christmas in london.jpg (848x600, 153K)

They could just have married.

>LOL AT THE START SHE WAS CRAZY
>THEN SHE WAS GETTING SANE
>THEN SHE CRAZY LOL 4 SHADOWS GUISE

She legit looks like a midge in that shot

greater London is a shithole outside of the pockets of suburbia the middle class hide in but the centre of London is fucking amazing

>innocent
>white people
Are we watching the same show? This shit is scripted as fuck. You want characters to be black and white, but GRR didn't make them that way so you lose your shit. Delicious.

This. I barely watched the show and read a few things about the character here and already had an idea that she would flip in the end

You forget
>denied sex
>goes on a killing spree
She's Elliot Rodgers.

t. gay faggot

yeah, reduced chance of getting acid'd

when has she been sane? she literally got her dragons by walking into a fire

>devote yourself to art
>devote yourself to a fictional outcome
what's it like being poor for life?

>season 1

always the same shit with you brainlets

>"I was kind of nursing a glass of wine
COOL WINE AUNT

? the dragon girl being a psycho lunatic has been a talking point since forever, not sure why you think last episode came out of nowhere

her expectations of westeros were subverted

>nursing a glass of wine going

god I hate this trope. "le im sad, let me roll one glass of wine it makes gud xDDDD"

so stupid I can't believe you deliberately said this

>look like you just spottd an incel
ok ok, why did they shoot this scene?

Doesn't know alcohol is a depressant
Thinks running is stunt work or done using cgi
This Jesus Christ, Why do people look up to actors?

Attached: brain-surgery-aneurysm-emilia-clarke-fb27-png__700.jpg (700x368, 46K)

back to Yea Forums jealous commie

Young GoT fans did the same. Peak NPC's literally cannot comprehend flawed characters. Surprised Emelia who has devoted her life to cinema cannot understand this.

Jon clearly doesn’t want to fuck her anymore

How does that even happen to someone young? Usually you have to have risk factors or be in an accident

cause i stopped watching this shit after season 4 what happens to her in the end?

Stress from carrying GoT by herself

Donno, same shit happened to Aubrey Plaza when she was like 19

You know what, when you actually think about it, this.

It was written poorly, the show framed her in a positive light for the majority of the show, the turn was extremely rushed.

>you will never comfort your strokefu and convince her to keep on living

Attached: 1557776529564.jpg (750x742, 29K)

Usually, but not always user. It can just happen

Thot tax paid

She did this, because otherwise she had no claim for throne. Now she is the worst person in westeros with the most powerful weapon, and everyone fears her. How else she is to become a tyrant she hates so much?

Is he a dancer? There's no way I'd have ever known that based on the video. Thanks guy. You're doing god's work.

she became the mad queen

This. It was the right turn from a narrative and character standpoint but it hasn't been handled well over the last two seasons.

all these women are ugly though,
>this is why i hate normies so much i avoid your lame parties because you're all in a hive mind collective id literally rather live on the streets alone then with you npcs

>modern morality in a medieval setting
Then ASOIAF isn't for you because that's exactly what GRRM set out to do. He's a pacifist and intends to show that there is no such thing as a just and righteous war nor a just and righteous monarch.

Shes like a pitbull. Well behaved and lovable until shes in a bad mood. thats literally how TARGARAYNS have always been.

she cute

it's an incredibly poor job of it though sicne it's not an authentic feudal setting and a modern sense of morality crops up so that it is totally inconsistent. Really it's the simplicity of it that got it this far, in production and in popular culture.

Ha, brutal

>execution doesn't matter
braindead poster in a braindead board

supreme based post

>"will you sign this picture of you getting fucked by three dragons? I drew it myself!"
>I could tell there was something behind her eyes that wasn't right

We all know one of the starks is going to split this cunts head open. I hope its graphic and painful. I always hated this bitch.

sounds like a good ending

>alcohol is a depressant
Why is it so hard for these dumb fucking normies to understand "depressant" means depresses processes in the brain, not makes them feel le so depressed T_T

period

This.

This is why I don't give a shit about actors who have literally millions of dollars just from reciting lines while remembering to not look at the camera as they do it.

This is why I respect Henry Cavill. He admitted that acting is a job to him and he doesn't do it for the art aspect of it. He's honest and I respect that.

to be honest iactually is the best ending

>paid millions to play pretend
This. Millionaire celebrities are not people like the rest of us and deserve no empathy whatsoever.

an aneurysm isn’t like a normal stroke, it’s actually something you could be born with and never know. it can happen at any time, to anyone. scary shit. the same thing happened to my mom a couple of months ago and she died, it’s honestly crazy that Emilia survived

lmao shitman fart btfo

Attached: 4592231_l1.jpg (370x316, 7K)

I want to smell her farts

This picture unnerves me

she was always nuts but since it was vs "bad guys" it was ok and easy to ignore

>16

what the absolute fuck

>0:29
>joe (gendry) shits on S7
>greyworm: wow, joes not gonna be in star wars

holy shit

Based

This is fucking hiliarious

>being cruel to your enemies == indiscriminate genocide of innocents

Attached: 1514121245868.png (625x773, 127K)

Wait, so I know everyone has either guessed what would happen or read the spoilers, but did she just comment on something that hasn't actually happened yet? Didn't she just spoil the finale?

I love you x3000

Attached: 9847336B-557E-406C-AE5A-590F9B90E285.png (225x225, 7K)

i did that one day because i never take annual leave and my manager compelled me to take a day. but didn't tell my family i had the day off so i got ready for work, drove to the train station and went to edinburgh but didn't decide on doing anything so just wandered around until 5. bit pathetic but it turned to be one of my comfiest days. should do it again one day

>cool wine aunt

I don't get this meme

*looks directly into the camera*
>There are no better writers in television than Dan Weiss and David Benioff
lmao this is like some shit off The Office

Attached: 3 Minutes of the Game of Thrones Cast Being Disappointed by Season 8 - YouTube.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Yes. There's no moral distinction between a soldier a civilian. The idea that there is one is a lie generated by the elites who use war to gain power and wealth.

>never really like Emilia Clarke before
>goes full genocide
>now I find her qt as fuck

W-what's happening guys?

Attached: twisted-firestarter.jpg (727x931, 73K)

The way he said it was great.
You can tell he's fucking over the whole thing and never wants to see those two hacks again in his life

31:30
youtu.be/FeftoI3c81c

She should have died like Qyburn did when the giant first hit her. That's the GoT version of forlorn heroism.

wew based selmy

Seething old man.

Attached: yuck.png (1600x1068, 1.56M)

holy based

>Could have still shown her tits too, lesbian scene, actual canon from the books too instead of the shit we got
they had no lesbian scene in the book

holy shit

AND THEN EVERYONE CLAPPED

You're attracted to powerful women

bless her little heart

baste et pilrouge

Attached: 1483655364827.jpg (768x960, 58K)

>born with them
Guess I'm in the clear then. I was concussed pretty hard from a sports injury and none of that showed up on the MRI.

Is that an Evangelion reference?

someone should tell that old man to Have sex

there's something wrong about her face. what race is she?

Attached: Hue.jpg (620x445, 38K)

This is based

they were just setting up the audience for the prank of Dany going full hitler mode. A little change of music from heroic to villainous would have spoiled the reveal that Dany was always a nutter.

yeah, it’s hereditary also. my siblings and I all need to get scanned. just an FYI anons, if you have a family history of aneurysms or start having aura migraines, get checked.

just a reminder that dinklage did an Adam Sandler movie

Tfw you realize these actors who have a major success in one role are 99% the time one hit wonders and she will go back to filming commercials or trying to finish her degree or whatever

I want to bop her on the nose.

good lord

>the eye roll at the end.

Yea Forums, is this how Hamill felt when looking to strangle Johnson?

Thank god for you fren

Attached: 1493995802473.gif (396x304, 1.68M)

coke?

>ctrl+f "paki"
>no results

Huh.

anyone have this picture without the edited eyes? Was the best she looked in the whole series

And even that had better writing than this shit

inceled and betapilled

>People aren't pissed that she turned, they're pissed that her heel-turn was lazy and rushed.
I don't think so.
A lot of people were really seeing her as the fair queen, freeing slaves and such. They even attached their political view to her.
They lost all interest in a show with some balance between good and bad.
Plus, everything happens for no reason in this season, they are rushing the end of the show because they don't care anymore.

More than likely she's weeping at her delusions being shattered and finally realizing the peak of her career was on a genre schlock HBO series that will be forgotten in 5 years outside of several "Khaleesi"s and "Drogon"s filing parental neglect suits.

>32 year old woman
>doesnt know alcohol is a depressant

Attached: 1533254416197.png (395x347, 80K)

Why she can`t be enjoyed with the show and her role same as thinking about career and money?

Judging from how much fun GoT actors seem to have offset, she probably wasn't all that emotionally affected by it.

Attached: elle-50-times-got-cast-were-bffs-irl-1504898213.jpg (2000x1000, 168K)

Eternal Anglo

yeah wouldn't shock me

Cringiest death in the whole show.

I always wondered if they give child stars something these days so that they can certainly film the series without the kids growing too old to fast. Look at harry potter, hermine and frodo for example, they still look like children and are probably in their 30s now or something. This can't be a coincidence

WE DID IT

Wait is she related to ramsey bolton formerly snow..?

>why did my communist leader went genocidal

bet she got a high pH pussy

What a drama queen
Can’t blame her, this cry for attention will boost her career

>bring up sex randomly to discredit an obvious observation
Truly an artistic post

she is like every single of-the-people third world dictator, one doesn't become sanctified by experiencing plight

They're earning millions per episode since s6, if they're smart they could live without working a single day anymore

why was she surprised her character will turn bad?
honestly it was one of the most likely things to happen.

London is a big place you twat, the BD is fine but you generally don't want to wander around the surrounding burbs of a night.

>want to dismount the idea of just monarch
>make monarchs all caricatures of sadistic psychopaths

I’ve been there; I saw a lot of mosques and Muslims and there are definitely areas that I’d classify as a sharia zone

But it’s not as bad as depicted; yet anyways. If they don’t change their policies it’ll be bad

Momoa fucked her so hard it burst a blood vessel

fucked her brains out in layman's terms?

really mature joke, fitting for this shithole

based. I bet she started ovulating that very moment.

Ohnonon the poorfags are seething

Seeds were planted but too many time skips to make it believable. SHE WENT NUTS IN ONE EPISODE

This and if you disagree youre a dumb faggot and leddit is that way

absolutely based

>can also be
Fucking what.

It's a depressant, that's literally what it is you dense fuck, why did you think your cognitive and motor functions went to shit after your third bottle of wine.

Jesus fucking Christ.

aww

Notice how she is reluctant at first, but is suddenly into it when the nigger drops her?
Imagine if a white beta tried this. Rape charges on site.
I guess this is the power of the BBC

Not really related to the topic.

I'm sorry about your mom, user. I hope you are doing okay.

based and dubs
tranny mad

She SNAPPED in an instant.
She 's always been nuts.

>bong police
>using german rifles
The absolute state of britain

She had two brain aneurysms in her twenties, my dude. I wouldn't wish that on myself for all the money in the world.

It also has to do with the act there's a tremendous amount of birth control being pissed into the water supply that isn't being cleaned up despite it being worse for the environment than ocean plastic, mainly due to political reasons (aka, admitting women are doing something collectively wrong). As a consequence, sperm counts are dropping and everyone looks feminine and doesn't age very much.

Online harassment from misogynistic incels

That's how you know it was a good role. When it emotionally destroys the actor

young man

Attached: 1541261819522.png (820x720, 401K)

Bazat şi roşupastilat

I’m not, but thank you. she really loved Dany and was the coolest wine aunt to ever wine aunt. god I miss her

based and redpilled

'Alcohol' is always a depressant, by definition.

Attached: 1557759980135.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Cheers

Attached: 8D7415A3-60C8-4EFA-9D08-544FDB7798C4.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

Kek

Attached: 1557439148118.jpg (255x278, 37K)

>only 3 hours

Attached: LaughMoriarty.jpg (672x504, 41K)

Have sex, user

Attached: 1555867395065.gif (360x346, 170K)

Her alpha-bitch dabbing on King's Landing has demonstrated that she is fearsome and territorial. Your lizard brain interprets that as meaning she would make a good mother.

Attached: 1549626903135.jpg (1792x1008, 152K)

based zoologist-kun

That scene is fucking retarded and her fans are niggers, but that is a good clip and she's more sane and graceful than all the other cunts working in this show. Good kid.

An MRI won't show shit, you need an angiogram.

This. A girl I knew in high school randomly died of a brain aneurysm one morning as she was walking to school.

Gotta love how the ugliest of the pack acts the most digusted. Poor girl is trying so hard to fit in, and for once she's not going to be the butt of the others' jokes.

This. I am at the point where I could suck a dick for 200 dollars Fuck anyone who complains about trivial things and overexaggerates them.

>not instantly recognizing the undying and absolutely eternal beady-eyed anglo phenotype when you see it
Not gonna make it

no far right is very attractive. I agree that second from the right is ugly AF though

Here here

Hell yeah dude

The entire thing is stupid, not because she became a Mad Queen, it's because the buildup to was done poorly. When she killed the slave owners and people who betrayed her and all the other shit it wasn't portrayed as foreshadowing to this. It was portrayed as her being stupid and too much of a bleeding heart for the peasants, but it leads to more resistance from those who are still alive and makes everything more difficult. The entire point of Tyrion even showing up in Meereen was to point this out and teach its now how you play the game.

Then from episode one of this season they showed her "turning evil" in the laziest, most obvious, hamfisted scenes in the entire series.

>Then from episode one of this season they showed her "turning evil"
She was always evil, you stupid gunt. She brought fucking ISIS into Europe and left the slave culture to return to its natural state of slavery just so should could play big-girl queeny in a home she never knew And when she didn't get her way she burned people. When she didn't get Jon's cock, she decided to burn people.

She burned the city because she knew all those cut throats and street shitters would never love her and always try to take her out. They would want her dragon chained. They would want to parlay and sue and demand things, constant politics.
She became who she always was, the Targarien burner of cities, the queen of fucking dragons not SJWs. Full Anikon Skywalker.

Attached: computer zillas.jpg (960x731, 75K)

baseado e vermelho-pilulado

Truly a nice girl and a cute.

>She brought fucking ISIS into Europe
This was addressed multiple times and it was always followed by how it won't matter because they'll remain loyal to her. And she did keep them in check completely until she lost her shit.
>left the slave culture to return to its natural state of slavery just so should could play big-girl queeny in a home she never knew
This is a good point and I don't remember it ever being addressed. Not because D&D think it was a given that slavery would stay gone, but because they're so shitty they never even considered the consequences of her just peacing out like that.
>And when she didn't get her way she burned people.
Everytime it was always under the pretense of her being naive and not understanding sometimes you have keep evil people in power to make it easier for yourself. I'll give you Dickon and his dad in season 7, but even then it was followed by dialogue of it being bad politically, not of her being a raging psycho.

DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY DANY

Attached: 1557773736626.jpg (774x1033, 74K)

>This was addressed multiple times and it was always followed by how it won't matter because they'll remain loyal to her.
That's fucking retarded. They're wild men who have turned on her multiple times. They have a code and that's piliaging. They're not going to just stand around as the Kings Gaurd.
>but even then it was followed by dialogue of it being bad politically, not of her being a raging psycho.
But she is a raging pyscho. That's what you don't get. She's an inbred magical being, who was sexually abused by her brother, raped by her husband, and fucked over by her leadership. She did what dragons do, she burned it down. This is what Targarians do. They have rubble cities in Westeroes to this day.
The Baratheon Kings knew this. It was the stupid fucking Starks and politicans like the dward and eunic who didn't. They fell in love with her gentle beauty. All women are psycho and the beauty is just a cover

She's lucky she didn't have acid thrown in her face.

She has the WoW gnome body archetype
Can't unsee

Attached: image-1-full.jpg (960x600, 98K)

/thread
>le evil retard incels
You really need to expand your vocabulary

LMAO. Oooookay, user, sure you are.

Still not as tiny and adorable as Maisie

>the guy she loves rejected her

Well now she knows how Jorah feels

WeirdChamp

That brapper lads.... I coom

I
WANT
A