Best comedy of the last five years ended last night and not a single thread. Shame

Best comedy of the last five years ended last night and not a single thread. Shame.

Attached: 81dxknKyVML._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eETuZBeSxuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jonad

Loved the ending, she was an extremely awful person who got everything she deserved
>impeached Jonah
Loved it.

I must be a smallbrainlet cause everybody seems to agree that this show was pretty good and funny but i tried it a couple years ago and couldnt make it past the first episode.

And i dont even have particular high standards for comedy shows.

>Best comedy of the last five years
hahahahaha

Someone please cast Anna Chlumsky in kino after this. She's was really good in this.

Starts strong but absolutely shits the bed by season 3 I think.
Still I had some fun when watching it.

God Amy, dressed up as a bimbo in those last few episodes of the season made me rock hard.

This whole site should love Jonah ryan

Poor imitation of The Thick of It.

Attached: thickofit.gif (230x250, 1.81M)

there is always an HBO show that gets overshadowed by the other HBO show its running alongside, it happened to the wire because of the sopranos

This show is pretty beloved. This board just ignores it cause the main character is a woman

Armando Ianucci was involved in both shows

Veep isn't really as funny as anyone insists it is. The fans of this show are mostly just really proud of being able to understand it

Wrong

What is there to “understand it”?

It’s a vulgar insult comedy. This board should love it for how politically incorrect and nihilistic it is

(((Julia Louis-Dreyfus)))

No it's cause the show is shit and there's nothing in the show to shitpost about

Still haven't watched this. Is it funny if you're not really into politics?

It isn’t really about politics in terms of left or right. Its a comedy based around how shit bag of human beings politicians are and how they’ll throw anyone under the bus for their own needs

it's decent if you can understand the accents, I had to watch it with subtitles because I can't understand what the retarded Britbong voices were saying. the subtitles sort of lessened the impact of the show

Sounds good. I'll stop putting it off.

Is it good though? I will just rewatch curb lol.

This last season was miserable and not funny at all. They clearly didn't want to film it but they forced themselves to finish the show.

because Armando left after season 2 and so did I.

The ending could have been better, but it could have been much, much worse. At least based Splett got the presidency.

The humour derives more from how awful all the characters are, their creative insults/put downs and the fact that this is what politicians are actually like irl.

More or less the same as Veep.

Post-Season 4 is the real drop off in quality once Ianucci leaves and the new showrunner takes over.

Did anyone read the oral history of Veep article from a few weeks back? One of the actors actually kind of leaks that Iannucci had a nervous breakdown and that’s why he left the show. It sounded much more tumultuous than what HBO’s P.R team said the reason was at the time

/ourjew/

along with Winona and Natalie.

>DAN SNEEDGAN
Kino broship
youtube.com/watch?v=eETuZBeSxuA

Attached: chuck & sneed.jpg (600x333, 73K)

>Transgenderformers
>The Cloud Botherer
>Supercalifragilisticexpialidickcheese
Gets me every time.

there was a thread at liek 0200 est last night. I love this show, but there isnt much to be said.
Best Jonad insult is Oversized Homunculus