This board is unbelievably fucking garbage, holy shit...

This board is unbelievably fucking garbage, holy shit. I don't think any board has been more infested by /pol/ than this one.

I haven't been here in years since the early season 1-4 GoT shitposting and came back to see the shitstorm happen after the fucking travesty of writing that is the new season, and what do I come back to see? A bunch of fucking dumbass alt lite, frogspamming children yelling YASSS BASED AND REDPILLED SLAY KANGZ and caling fucking awful, miserable, shitpile writing "based and redpilled" because it makes feminists angry. Every GoT thread has been about not the show, but how it entwines to some sort of political metaphor or something. Newsflash fuckos, if you think Dan and Dave are good enough writers to consciously make any political metaphor you are just as dumb as they are.

You all have double digit IQs and deserve to be slaughtered in the streets for your inferior genetics. Kill yourselves.

Attached: niggers.png (1000x556, 825K)

what do you think of sneedposting

bretty gud

No one of value cares about GoT you whiny little faggot

DILATE

You called your daughter Khaleesi, didn’t you?

explain how its shit, you cant have a slow build up where she is happy to commit genocide, its a split second decision. the firewood just needed a spark

have sex

/thread

kill yourself reddit OP

Have sex incel

I'm just mad they did my boy Jaime dirty.

lol, maybe you should go to a bar, drink until someone there looks good to you and then get youself that deep-dicking your roastie ass clearly needs.

>imagine being this guy

Attached: 1557429357988.png (645x773, 11K)

A GoT thread died for this

Bruh you watch this garbage, your IQ is in double digit area as well

He's right you know

>everyone who disagrees with me is literally Hitler

Attached: 1557605283061.jpg (600x600, 75K)

I like this new pasta

This board is unbelievably fucking garbage, holy shit. I don't think any board has been more infested by /pol/ than this one.

I haven't been here in years since the early season 1-4 GoT shitposting and came back to see the shitstorm happen after the fucking travesty of writing that is the new season, and what do I come back to see? A bunch of fucking dumbass alt lite, frogspamming children yelling YASSS BASED AND REDPILLED SLAY KANGZ and caling fucking awful, miserable, shitpile writing "based and redpilled" because it makes feminists angry. Every GoT thread has been about not the show, but how it entwines to some sort of political metaphor or something. Newsflash fuckos, if you think Dan and Dave are good enough writers to consciously make any political metaphor you are just as dumb as they are.

You all have double digit IQs and deserve to be slaughtered in the streets for your inferior genetics. Kill yourselves

>Dude Games of Thrones is freaking awesome! I simply CANNOT wait for next week's episode!

Attached: dctc22c-70571ba4-3978-4978-bafc-21b853a6e5f9 (1).png (680x713, 343K)

It's mostly shitskins
Notice how they ignore that a group of diverse mutts and the like kill an entire city of white men, women and children?

Stay mad you nigger loving kike

/pol/ is always right

It's not just this one arc being rushed dumbass it's all the idiot choices of the characters inconsistencies bad pacing overall and shit that makes no sense.

sneed

Le /pol/ boogeyman

Attached: 1550232841380.png (738x669, 186K)

peak cringe

absolutely SEETHING former danyfag

user they're saying only /pol/ likes it now because they're making the stronk dragon bitch the left loved crazy and commit genocide on her enemies and poor people.

Attached: 06-Hillary-Clinton-Targaryen-lol.jpg (660x495, 67K)

It's gotten pretty awful in the last couple of years. All we can do is report and hide posts. Jannies are presumably a part of the cancer though, since pointless two-word posts never get deleted. We need more bans to teach these underagefags a lesson.

why wouldn't Yea Forums and /vg/ be the most /pol/ like boards? everyone loves vidya. like i want to talk to the homos over on /k/ or /fit/

Mad Dany was GREAT

That's right. Gg git fuked

>Have sex with me!
>No I don't want to
>Burns down a city and kills 50k people
Is this phrase actually a threat?

Attached: grug.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Peak jew

Wasn't it actually 500k?

It totally fits her character ark and if you don't agree you're an idiot. She's been on a power trip from day one, but you mistake her slaughter for "good deeds" since it was taken out on people who have wronged her, like the slavers. though it could even be said that she only liberated those who would be able to fight for her "cause". The moment she figured out she was some sort of dragon queen was when her Targ genes kicked in. She didn't grow up in westeros, she never cared for the history, she has no reason to fight for it (invade it) other than "it belongs to me because i have dragons". Every smug "dracarys", every time she couldn't stand to compromise during a council, every time she slaughtered people (including her brother) with a stone cold face made it even more obvious that she was just your typical Targ. Fast forward to this episode, she knew she won, but she knew she lost the city, nobody loves her, and the oen person she thought loved her was actually a step away from seizing her rule.

>if i can't rule it than nobody can!
>deletes King's Landing

She always said she wanted to "break the wheel" and she just did.

Attached: 1536758604703.png (806x763, 419K)

>I don't think any board has been more infested by /pol/ than this one
What? This board is literally tumblr the board

>It totally fits her character ark and if you don't agree you're an idiot.

Killing a bunch of dirty peasants for no reason does not fit her character arc.

Attached: 30uz6p.jpg (624x400, 66K)

Imagine unironically legitimately watching and caring about twitter entertainment TV shows.

Yea Forums has been a /po/ stronghold ever since the election desu

Reminder to you faggy little tourist that what you saw is Martin's ending as he intended and that is why you consider it to be forced.
It is called Song of ICE and FIRE, as there is a threat coming to the Westeros from North in the form of uncaring, emotionless Ice and fiery emotional and indiscriminately destroying Fire coming from the land of sand and hot sun.

>muh pol
Fuck off Tldr kys

Attached: C67F4A22A68544B0BD1CBE474602CBF0.png (480x270, 159K)

Why do whites make this face?

yeh I fucking love making paper planes

Sure it does

Westeros is a failed state in complete anarchy. Dany showing up and torching the local retard's castle doesn't make her a bad guy by any stretch of the imagination. If she does something as simple as send out the Unsullied to kill some of the rampaging bands of lunatics that are torturing and raping everyone in every town on the fucking continent then that would immeasurably improve the lives of 90% of the Westeros population, and would also immediately cement her as more competent and sane than any Westeros noble. I can't really wrap my head around how small-minded and stupid you would have to be to think that razing one city even means anything in the broader context of just how badly the ruling class of Westeros has dropped the ball.

Greyworm is literally Obama.

The direct cause of her greatest failure was letting the rich asshole noblemen in Mereen live when she should have killed them all. The reason she was fighting with said asshole noblemen was because they were being mean to slaves and peasants. Why would she suddenly start brutally killing peasants?

Its disappointment

go back to you fucking retarded nigger faggot

Attached: 1401673468052.jpg (750x950, 493K)

I knew she was retarded since that shit in about season 4-5.
>Fanatical dude murders prisoner on the way to cell, tells you he did it for you or some shit
>Lock him up while deciding what to do with him
>Every single one of your advisors tells you to just keep him locked up, because executing him would be a bad idea and turn people against you
>decide to give him a public beheading anyway
>Entire crowd is asking you to show mercy
>lol okay whatever
>Behead him
>wtf why are they throwing shit at me and getting mad
She was brainlet who only made it so far because of her "I win" move, aka
>"Dracary"
>Dragons show up
>SUPER EBIN "DRAGONS ARE HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP" MUSIC STARTS BLARING THROUGH THE TV

Attached: 1534322249281.png (368x657, 303K)

She stopped caring when she realized those peasant don't matter and wouldn't accept her rule regardless of what she did. So she made them fear her the only way she knows how, brutality.

Threads like these prove how 99% of TV show viewers (and TV shows themselves) are absolutely braindead plot point mental midgets who care about nothing but the writing.

Seething

I am very lefty and I unironically love the /pol/ posters. they are 1000% better than capeshit spammers, and I find their repetitive whining and somewhat creative reactions to liberals amusing.

absolutely unironically correct

/pol/ migrants bitch and moan about identity politics getting shoved down their throat and then go full retard and act like the lefties they constantly bitch about, praising the heaping pile of shit that is game of thrones because it made lefties mad

>absolutely unironically correct
>/pol/ migrants bitch and moan about identity politics getting shoved down their throat and then go full retard and act like the lefties they constantly bitch about, praising the heaping pile of shit that is game of thrones because it made lefties mad
Why not? Is that not entertaining?

AH BLOO BLOO, why don't you fucking cry about it you whiny little faggot.
Dubs and you die, nigger bitch.

>thinking /pol/ even watches this show at all
don't lump me in with your gay ass fucking GoT shit, redditors.

Attached: just_as_bad_02.jpg (1280x1109, 187K)

I'm sorry the episode being objectively good triggered you this bad, redditor. Go back to your safe space

I'm post on /pol/, never once seen this show, and there's nothing you can do to stop me from making threads about it.

>/pol/ migrants bitch and moan about identity politics

You have no idea what /pol/ is or at least what it was.

>based GoT working redditors into a SEETHE
The episode was kino deal with it

>like show
>gets infested with SJW shit
>hate show now
>SJWs like show
>get to at least laugh at the SJWs now the show is a dumpster fire
>"you guys are just like SJWs"

Attached: apVXwGQ.jpg (2048x2040, 149K)

>I'm post
lmao this loser is a post

>constantly taking turns being frothing idpol retards over inane shit
>entertaining
maybe if you are a fucking child or mentally stunted in some sort of way

eat shit fags

>implying hundreds of manchildren weren't whining about feminists when stannis got character assassinated in the same way dany did
the hypocrisy is abundantly clear

You don't get it. The show has been shit since season 5. Now it's still shit, but pisses off the nu-fans that came about in recent years due to social media.
The show jumped the shark almost 5 years ago, now at least we can take some joy in schadenfreude.

>grasping at typos
LMFAO, COPE NIGGER

Attached: 1440358152097.jpg (571x542, 202K)

>constantly taking turns being frothing idpol retards over inane shit
Project much?

I'm a bookfag who almost exclusively uses /pol/, but I came back to Yea Forums today after years of washing my hands of /got/ because the show has been horrible forever and GRRM is going to die of fat before he finishes the books, just to laugh at your salt. It is truly, delicious.

Attached: 1386.gif (277x300, 863K)

The show's been shit for 4 seasons straight, at least now there laughs to be had
if a few shitposters found an even better way to bait you fags in a frenzy by pretending the writers are good its even better
dance monkey

NIGGER!!!!!!

Attached: 1549243056907.jpg (719x738, 43K)

Not to mention that the madness of her father probably (clearly does) run through her.

Like father, like daughter.

Have sex.

Yes fellow 4channel veteran, I too agree that people I don't like or differ with politically are /pol/ invaders. This isn't a recent phenomenon either, nope.

you have to go back

seething

this. its cathartic to see the show be burnt to ash, 1st with shitty writing then a laughable 'long night' with its retarded subversion and now these past 2 eps have shat on all the showfag normie filth.

everyone hates the show now and for how they've treated the series since season 5 its a good thing

Find love emcel

>He's taking shit posting seriously
I'm think you should leave and go back to where you came from

>idpol
>>>/l/eftypol

A few bells ringing is not enough to send someone insane. They could have at least delayed Rhaegal's death to this episode to give her a reason to snap.

Okay, this is epic

re-watch the ep, this was her plan until tryion begged her to spare the city if the bells rang. she knows no one loves her and she thinks she can only rule through fear

Hiding my disgust

Pipe down, nigger lover.

Attached: 1557251573333.jpg (500x732, 104K)

Its ironic you stupid summerfag

Gay