Is she going to be okay?

Imagine playing a character for 9 years and spending those years believing in (she literally has multiple interviews where she refers to herself as her character) and talking about how great that character is and having millions of women look up to her as a hero and role model only for that character to turn out to be a mass-murdering monster...

Attached: 59948353_2470166469936442_7751293789211934476_n.jpg (1080x1350, 202K)

She became my hero lastnight

Roasties have zero self-reflection or introspection, she will probably get drunk and cry and sleep for a few days then one dicking from Chad will make her forget GOT ever existed and she will just move on with her life

>what is method acting

Attached: brl4.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

>bee tattoo
I fucking hate women

That's how it starts, the wanting to be the gf lust

She went from the KWEEN of dragons to the queen of incels in one night

that's reference to her character in 'me before you'

I wish she would an hero

>bee tattoo
imagine the taste

this woman isnt white?

pretty much discredits the idea of racial purity

Just Bee yourself

>Me BEE4 u lol
Fucking retarted

>Imagine playing a character for 9 years and spending those years believing in (she literally has multiple interviews where she refers to herself as her character) and talking about how great that character is
Dude, for her that was never more a gateway to self-promotion. If you think she unironically self-identifies as Khaleesi, you're retarded.

Attached: 1530966826608.jpg (608x272, 71K)

>she literally has multiple interviews where she refers to herself as her character
Every actor does that when talking about their character. Andrew Lincoln would speak from the perspective of Rick Grimes if he was on a talk show discussing TWD

I would just have sex

>"It might as well have been raining and I would’ve just walked in it not knowing what to do," Clarke said, adding that there were "loads of tears" while she filmed her final scenes as Daenerys.
>"That was the moment I realised that alcohol can also be a depressant," Clarke said. "I was kind of nursing a glass of wine going, 'I don’t know why I’m not getting any happier from this.'"

this
she also looked hot as fuck
I hated her for 8 seasons and now I just want to hug her

This fucking dumb quote misunderstanding the meaning of depressant never fails to make me rage

>alcohol can also be a depressant
Alcohol is a depressant, It's also a poison

have sex

Yep, the scene with the bells was the first time I've found her attractive since season 1

For the first time in 5 books and 8 television show seasons, I finally liked her character. It took some time, but Daenerys finally stopped being a fucking useless teenager self insert.

Attached: 1546041729064.jpg (960x740, 59K)

It's also a blood thinner and good for the heart. It also reduces aneurysm/stroke occurrence.

Bit rude to hate on her just because she likes jazz.

no it doesn't you fucking brainlet

Have sex. Oh wait you never will lmao owned

>"reeeee im so sad that I had to drink a $600 bottle of Dom Perignon to drown my sorrows"

>jazz
Nigger lover

She unironically got redpilled and is now my waifu.
Normies will hate her