BOOKS ARE FINISHED

Ian McElhinney (Barristan Selmy) saying that GRRM has already finished book 6 and 7, but struck an agreement with D&D to not publish them until the show is done
youtube.com/watch?v=FeftoI3c81c&feature=youtu.be&t=1901

Attached: b.png (800x488, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'd better rewrite them entirely to undo this trashfire.
He can still save it by putting Stannis on the throne.

Not watching the videos but calling bullpoop.

Cope harder redditor. The fat faggot will never finish the books.

time stamp my man

Stannis will become lord commander or die in battle when taking back Winterfell

don't click embed, just copy and paste

FUCK DABID

BASED GRRM WILL SAVE US

are you retarded? they are timestamped

based

Attached: 11855822_1010149185701898_3274650027501371078_n.jpg (544x899, 93K)

embed works just fine here and the video starts exactly at the 1901 seconds

You are correct. He says that he's been told the books are finished, not that they are finished.
He doesn't have any insider information

BASED

You keep telling yourself that.

Attached: output.gif (700x394, 2.45M)

Sounds like some boomer who takes the internet rumors seriously

I believe it, but now GRRM needs to rewrite his ending after the shitshow that it became

Ian McElhinney is a senile old fuck who has been on hard COPE mode since his character who he loved to death was unceremoniously and prematurely killed off in season 5. We are never getting Winds. The fat man has failed us and himself.

based

He doesn't need to rewrite shit.
He hasn't written anything in the first place.

I have been waiting this moment ever since I was in high school. Ten fucking years ago.

Ian McElhinney walked this comment back. He said "i heard", it was a popular fan theory spread by autists excited for the new book. It wasnt true, why on earth would it be true??
The books dont compete with the show, furthermore GrrM already released dance while season 1 had aired

>he thinks Gurm is spending his final years writing instead of spending HBO money

C O P E

Holy fuck that's hilarious, I wonder if he actually knows this as a fact or if he's just saying it to cause more controversy and get back at D&D

He literally just bought into the reddit conspiracy cope. Retards started saying this as wishful thinking and with time other retards assumed it was confirmed and spread it as "fact" even further.

>be a mercenary
>go to westeros to fight for (((the Iron Bank)))
>You hear a dragon's roar
>It ain't me starts playing

lmao this nigga still seething he got killed off (and rightly so) and is now spilling the beans on everything
based Ser Barristan

nonense

Even Google is a Stannisfag.

Attached: .png (895x823, 294K)

GODS I WAS SENILE THEN

Ser Barristan is a bookfag and is friends with GRRM IRL thats why he was extra salty that they killed him off on the show
I believe it

true if big

i heard from a very reliable source that GRRM did finish the final 2 books of the series. but after seeing how D&D ended the television show, he decided to burn both of them and never release anything because he realized he'd never be able to surpass the genius of the show.

Soon the mummers farce will be done. And may D&D choke upon their fables

>rewrite
Do you not understand the jews wrote the show ending we got? Gurm's books are very different

Ironically enough the books ARE finished. Just not in the way you mean.

Attached: 1557135671054.jpg (549x413, 51K)

unironically based. fuck fitfags

He's gonna die earlier than he would have were he not a sack of fat.
Which I can't complain about as I loathe boomers.