"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on it was Death."

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on it was Death."

Attached: images (16).jpg (554x554, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=nFF8bubMc40
youtu.be/k9IfHDi-2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=dTYNwwPQH4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Roses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/High_Septon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipope
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/High_Sparrow
ew.com/article/2015/05/24/game-thrones-george-rr-martin-religion/
phrases.org.uk/meanings/bible-phrases-sayings.html
youtu.be/qyBPzUe3hNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arya kills Dany

Wrong.
Spoilers alert: Arya kills Drogon via arrow to eye.

The horse eats Arya.

Attached: 986966756.jpg (640x818, 109K)

I remember posting that comment on reddit last night

Wasn't this supposed to be representative of the little horse figure the peasant girl had? Red legs and everything, it's probably her spirit or something.

bravo

Attached: 517gVABn1bL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 43K)

Was this Harry Strickland's horse?

IM THE LONELY HORSEMAN
I'VE GOT MY PISTOL
IM JUST TRYIN TO BE
SOMEBODY BESIDES
THE LONELY HORSEMAN

IM THE LONELY HORSEMAN
GOT MY GUN AT MY SIDE
IM JUST TRYIN TO BE

LONELY HORSEMAN
HORSEMAN
HORSEMAN
HORSEMAN
LONELY HORSEMAN

Attached: ee8b50263f2c8e724454acd996904982382bd3ac_hq.gif (540x255, 2.65M)

>pale horse
>horse is white
its supposed to be fucking PALE
the white horse is conquest

white is pale

WHEN THE LAMB OPENED THE FIRST SEAL
I SAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE FIRST HORSE

>From the horse and arm with knife emerges and stabs Arya
>The horse removes his mask discovering a faceless man
>"Nothing personnel kid"

fuck wrong gif

Attached: tumblr_nqyk0fHno61qfm1yeo5_250.gif (250x135, 436K)

nah not in this context, death's pale horse is insipid, washed out, supposed to look near death itself
but of course english is difficult so uneducated people think OMG WHITE = PALE

oh
sorry
maybe it is conquest, then?

wait... this was not in the leaks? is this legit?

Why that golden company commander horse go back into burning city instead running away like any animal would do in opposite direction?

Horses trained for war won't run away.

what if it was white and pale?

Same horse?

Attached: U8OxdjroTyckrlASFdOJkpzrHc8XI9CppetUDOZthso.png (500x382, 235K)

Same horse?

Attached: WTF_Horse.jpg (608x320, 14K)

I'd fuck that horse, honestly.

Attached: 9CF3DA58-FD0C-4974-9599-DB2E2BEF8F55.jpg (540x499, 27K)

>and his name that sat on it was Death
Did you just assume it's gender ?

Attached: 1546472244339.jpg (750x807, 168K)

THERE'S A MAN
GOIN' ROUND
TAKIN' NAMES

Ponies go back into the flames if the barn is burning I wouldn't be surprised if horses did it too.

Christian theology in westeros?

BEHOLD, A MAN

based and Man in Black pilled

You'd probably fuck most horses, you filthy dothraki.

Attached: 1552797379544.jpg (730x765, 379K)

Whoa dude that’s deep as fuck

Couldn't be, you literally get like a 3 second shot of it resting motionless on the ground after the explosion twisted like a pretzel. Front part of the horse is facing one way, hind legs in another direction.

This nigga just appears out of thin air with pristine flowing hair.
>GoT is an elaborate Shadowfax prequel.

based

Attached: 1430952258518.jpg (3000x3000, 202K)

As a non-Christian, I didn't even consider any "bible references", because I don't follow the Bible.

If it is a reference what is the significance? All I see are Twitter retards championing "ARYA IS DEATH!!! HAHA THAT MEANS ARYA IS DEATH!!"

And? What the fuck does that even mean? So Arya is "Death" right after she finally gives up revenge to lead a more normal life? Arya is "death"? In what capacity? Because she is "le assassin"? Yeah, so what? All of a sudden alluding to some specific religion makes this masterful and powerful?

Pale is basically like a sickly, sometimes slightly greenish off-white. It's like comparing a healthy super white-skinned person with someone who looks like they rarely eat and haven't seen the sun in months.

>Rush every single plotline but give this retarded bitch an excruciatingly long "artsy" scene with a fucking horse for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

So it's like some of those horses you'd find in the first Red Dead Redemption out in the south.
The greenish ones that very emaciated looking?

I wanna fuck that horse

Attached: 1540772940308.gif (500x419, 63K)

why, did they talk about this in behind the scene video?

Is that Pie Oh My? Big if true

It's a Robert Frost reference I believe

Me too

>Robert Frost
Couldn't it just be a symbol of hope, of freedom, of a way out to live, to a path of foreboding happiness and peace?

That's what I saw. I saw a beautiful, clean, pure, innocent animal. Something Arya needed, physically, and symbolically.

I sure didn't see "LE ARYA IS DEATH HAHA BAD ASS! NEW TESTAMENT, BITCHES!!".

Idiots. D&D are just huge Goldfrapp fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFF8bubMc40

Why arent you a christian user? Are you aware of the fact eternal damnation awaits all who dont call on the name of Jesus? Theres a great Christian General on /pol if you would like to know the path to eternal life.
Jesus loves you.

>As a non-Christian, I didn't even consider any "bible references", because I don't follow the Bible.
Yet you would recognize a fucking Yoda quote you basedboy fucking cuck.

>/pol
Missed board?

there's no New Testament in this fantasy world

No, Yea Forums has always been pro Christianity and very conservative.

horse = angel
dragon = devil

I lol'd

i saw that on reddit too!

Kindof yeah.

youtu.be/k9IfHDi-2EA
Thread theme

Honestly, if Arya kills Dany, that would at least make more fucking sense than her killing the NK.

No, I wouldn't. I recognize "Luke I am your father", that's about it for Star Wars.

But le hurr durr pale horse reference? No, I don't give a shit about your religion enough. This isn't deep or interesting.

>No, I don't give a shit about your religion enough.
Look faggot you can either accept that the Bible is the oldest, most prolific, and most well known work of fantasy fiction in existence or you can fuck off and die.

>people actually think we will see arya again
her arc is over, she saw death and wants nothing to do with this shithole anymore.

She disappears down the horse gullet and gets digested and plopped out as manure.

And why would I want my modern fantasy referencing another fantasy? That is why it's shit. YOu fucking christfag

Saw death?
She rode a horse to safety. She didn't "see death".

Nigger you are literally watching a fucking Dungeons and Dragons campaign. The Night King was a fucking Lich. The crazed monarch that needs to be overthrown and the fire breathing dragon sitting on a hoard of gold. You are fucking stupid.

What? You're calling someone stupid because you're a proud nerd?
This is not Dungeons and Dragons, it's Game of Thrones. I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say.

Fucking mindblowing how dumb some of the posters here are.
HURR DURR COMMON FANTASY ELEMENTS IT MUST BE MY RPG!

>You're calling someone stupid because you're a proud nerd?
You have no fucking clue where you are right now, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=dTYNwwPQH4k

t.

Attached: A902BE5A-DDEC-4A63-8101-2D4F7245B07A.jpg (700x700, 209K)

This is Yea Forums not /tg/

Hey man, you can take your atheism and leave. 4 chan is very pro christian and pro conservatism. Your nihilism isnt welcome here

Wouldn't it be funny if Arya got so turned on by death and destruction that she fucked the horse right there in the street?
Like, haha, wouldn't that be great if she disrobed from her sweaty leather armor and walked up to the horse, reaching under its belly and stroking the thick horsecock while giving it little kisses on the side?
Maybe she got on her knees, hurting her legs on the tough stone, but she didn't notice it, like, haha, she was just so horny, and her pussy was leaking all kinds of fluids onto the charred corpses and ash.
And maybe she gave the horsecock a little lick, just for the taste and saw it fill with blood and engorge in her tiny girlish hands so she ripped off her pants and bent over, right over the corpse of the little girl she pushed into the cavalary earlier.
And maybe the horse started fucking her, right there in the still smoldering streets with screaming and the scent of burnt flesh all around here.
Wouldn't that be like so funny?

Can we go back to talking about how sexy the horse is?

It's Yea Forums not your facebook hugbox now fuck off.

Feel free to explain how this is Dungeons and Dragons and not Game of Thrones or just use a wojack you fucking retard lol

>show from 2019
>I Got the Horses In the Back starts playing

>Muh strawmen
Come back when you have some reading comprehension senpai, I never claimed that.

I don't know why he would since you accused someone that referred to the Bible as a piece of fiction of being a christfag. You are clearly mentally handicapped.

And as per your second request.

Attached: A9C0C5DF-B223-4D9D-8EFF-19BB8AB7CC7A.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>Christian theology in westeros?

Yes

>George R. R. Martin based the Faith of the Seven on the medieval Catholic Church, although it borrows from other elements as well. The Faith's central doctrine that there is one god who has seven aspects—the Father, the Mother, the Maiden, the Crone, the Smith, the Warrior, and the Stranger—is based on the Catholic belief that there is one God who has three aspects: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.[124][125]

>Martin has also stated that the amount of power the Faith has, similarly to the Catholic Church, in great part depends on who was chosen as High Septon or Pope.[126] The Faith Militant is loosely based on crusading orders, e.g. Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller.[127]

Attached: 5F023B13-5EE5-4160-B74C-8FE2C2E42032.jpg (638x420, 47K)

Pale mare? was this the ending george told them? will dany start shitting soon?

GAY

>As a non-Christian, I didn't even consider any "bible references"
No one gives a fuck about religious beliefs faggot

Dany kills Jon, Arya kills Dany, Jon becomes the new NK

What the fuck, no I didn't. Where did I do that? Idiot.

Someone did Dumbass.

before the battle of winterfell she said that she wasnt afraid of death and wanted to see what it looks like. she then saw death in form of the undead and showed fear.
she had no intention of going back to winterfell when she left. in kings landing she gave up her ultimate goal of killing cercie only to meet death a second time, in form of hundreds of people dying around her.
she sure as hell has seen enough death, gave up her goal and had no intention of going back to her home. she is gone.

>Where did I do that?
>Bible is the oldest, most prolific, and most well known work of fantasy fiction in existence
>YOu fucking christfag

Attached: ohimlaffin.jpg (350x350, 15K)

She has become death, a much better hopefull than Mort D&D ran out of ideas and chose another series to take ideas from.

Attached: death___discworld_by_ksilas_d9biv0v-fullview.jpg (1024x658, 77K)

>brainlet wojack
>brain so massive not even light can escape it
nice reddit meme faggot

>christ cult symbolism

shittest of tiers

I’m not that guy fuckwit, and my posts have never been about DnD autism. My first reply to you was not about that.
Also that user is still right, virtually every fantasy trope in this show or other media can be traced to Tolkien or, more importantly, DnD. You’re practically
watching a campaign while watching this show.
>I don’t know how black holes work
The brain would be tiny and extremely dense, not massive my dood.

Attached: 320CFF3A-F50D-44C3-9407-93D4EB5B8749.jpg (550x542, 30K)

No, it was the fifth mare on the show. You could call the first four mares A through D. This is Mare E, or Mary.
Mary, the virgin mother of Jesus.

I spent like 2 hours chasing and taming that horse in Red Dead Redemption 2

WTF?

You were agreeing with the guys point it doesn't matter who posted it or not
Fucking retard

>Anything not Christ Cult

Degenerate as fuck. Glad they got their shit together in this episode.

>Call you out on point A
>Oh I see you agree with point B but didn’t bring that up
>I win faggot I don’t need to worry about A now lolololol

Attached: EF56ACAE-2E42-41C1-AF6F-F3BA313CEA9A.png (621x702, 56K)

Go tip your fedora over on plebdit. Yea Forums is a conservative christians site.

Biblical references like this are often employed by hack writers as they are extremely easy to shoehorn into a story and plebs eat it up thinking they're smart for identifying "deep symbolism" that a toddler in Sunday school could notice. For other examples of this, see Zack Snyder and Beric's death in episode three of this season.

>a symbol of defiled innocence

such depth
much pottery
wow

based
that's what I thought as well
Arya summoned Gandalfs horse from another dimension

You're not making any sense, keep posting your wojacks...

Thanks for writing a normal response instead of being triggered
Shit was so stupid. "Oo le christ reference, DEEP"

Behold the face of confirmation bias.
>DUDE BIBLE DUMB LMAO
>but the rest of the plot being directly pulled from fantasy fiction is fine!

Isn't the implication here that Arya is dead?

Arya's been dead since she drank from the pool in the temple of the Many-Faced God.

I meant literally, not figuratively.

Goddamn redditor revisionists.

It was just so damn comical. Everyone around Arya dies in scene after scene then at the end she's completely alone. Except suddenly a fucking horse in the middle of the street. Such wonderfully deep christian symbolism I totally burst out laughing at the truly comically hamfisted way its done.

Huh?
The plot pulls from ASOIAF which is fine. Pulling from the bible is lame.

>The plot pulls from ASOIAF
Which is composed entirely of references to real world wars and fantasy fiction tropes you fucking retard.

If Arya also kills Daenerys, I'd feel a little better with her OP Night King kill. The gods of ice and fire are playing a game and the god of death is like 'fuck this shit' and ends it himself with his maxed stat hero, Arya.

>Song of Ice and Fire so original
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Roses
>Dothraki are so creative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars
>Children of the Forest so fresh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>Night King so original
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lich

Attached: jorahamusedbynaivete.jpg (245x279, 18K)

Yeah but they aren't direct references, it draws INSPIRATION from that shit. They never say "Hehe walk in le valley of death ;)" in the books. There is no allusion to Christianity

>There is no allusion to Christianity
The Church of the Seven was literally Fantasy Catholicism you complete retard.

Who fucking hurt you? Why are you hurling insults? Fucking calm down.

>literally
You're using that word wrong, retard. I feel so fucking sorry for you.

>dude bro there's no Christianity in Game of Thrones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/High_Septon
>nothing at all senpai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipope
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/High_Sparrow

Bookfag here. Someone please explain le magic horse meme to me in plain English. Thank you.

>You're using that word wrong, retard. I feel so fucking sorry for you.
I absolutely am not and you should only be feeling sorry for yourself, cuck. Keep showing that ass.

Maybe they should have used a different horse then instead of having a woman who served the god of Death ride a pale horse out of a burning city (ie hell)

The issue is not that the Bible is dumb. There is plenty you can do with the Bible, and religious tales can be compelling. The issue is that talentless morons like D&D think that superficially shoving religious imagery into their productions makes them deep.

Hey faggots remember the scene that established the Hound named his horse after The Stranger, one of the Seven Gods and most closely associated with the Many-Faced God? Gee hmm it's almost like you're too busy tipping your fedora to see anything else.

These are not "references", its drawing inspiration.
White horse is a reference. So dumb.

You are indeed using it wrong

Agreed, shit writing

Agreed. I don't know, Christian symbology in something like the Matrix / philosophical movies can be interesting.
Not interesting in fucking fantasy. LOTR didn't use Jesus.

B R A V O
N
O
L
A
N

ARTAX YOU'RE SINKING

>These are not "references", its drawing inspiration.
Congratulations that's the most hilarious piece of sophisty I've seen in weeks.
>You are indeed using it wrong
I absolutely am fucking not and I challenge you to describe how I am so I can destroy you by pointing out your middle school reading comprehension skills.

>LOTR didn't use Jesus.

dude Gandalf returns from the dead and the whole pantheon is Christian themed

>The Church of the Seven was literally Fantasy Catholicism

Because it wasn't Catholicism. It was the Seven. Your brain makes it so you relate it to familiar things.
It drew influence. But it isn't it.

Oh, that is funny, I was not aware that only Jesus returned from the dead. Anytime fiction has someone return from the dead it must be JESUS REFERENCE.

No. Life and death pre-date Jesus Christ.

>The hound named his horse after the God linked with death.
Yes and? What does that have to do with Christian symbolism you absolute mongoloid?

ew.com/article/2015/05/24/game-thrones-george-rr-martin-religion/
>“The Sparrows are my version of the medieval Catholic Church, with its own fantasy twist,” Martin told EW.
>And there are other, more direct influences as well between Catholic Church and the Faith of the Seven as well, Martin pointed out. “Instead of the Trinity of the Catholic Church, you have the Seven, where there is one god with seven aspects. In Catholicism, you have three aspects—the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
They are literally Fantasy Catholicism. You have a child's grasp of the English language. Consider suicide.

I really hope Arya isnt in the last episode and then we can all debate eternally if she rode off and became no one, or quietly took some time off before returning to Gendry, or if she was just dead in that final scene since it makes no sense her or the horse would be alive when people around them are incinerated to ash.

It means you're tipping your fedoras at the ghost of Christian symbolism you pathetic fuck.

was it kino?

It's not "literally" Fantasy Catholicism, it draws influence from Catholicism.
You are terrible at this man.

Also "literally fantasy ______" is an oxymoron. Yeah it's a fantasy version based on it but it has its own rules and has nothing about a white horse

>Yea Forums has always been pro Christianity and very conservative.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA TOP FUCKING KEK
Also
>Alt-right
>conservative even now
You have to pick one, redditor

name one other story pre 1900 where a character resses himself to save the world

will arya mount the horse
or will the horse mount her?

except that's wrong. look at JRRT's correspondence with CSL on using real religions i in fantasy settings

Your argument is literally incomprehensible. What does Sandor's horse, which has zero relation to Christianity, have to do with anything?

>You are terrible at this man.
Says the fucking retard backpedaling over the word Fantasy this hard. Did you already realize that Fantasy Catholicism is a title composed of an adjective and a noun? Ohho, man you may have found the two brain cells in your skull but you can't use them very well.

Attached: 1522511216139.jpg (800x450, 67K)

>Your argument is literally incomprehensible
That's more your fault than mine kiddo.

There's probably thousands but most of them are probably lost in time.

How about Herbert White in The Monkey's Paw though. 1902, only 2 years off, sorry fucker.

Or John Harmon in Our Mutual Friend, by Charles Dickens. 1865.

Ligeia by Edgar Allan Poe, 1838.

Care to apologize yet?

You're not making any actual points, sorry mate.
Adjective and a noun, got it...

>if this is true I'll buy you a hamtaro plushie

Attached: 1557503602394.png (270x270, 144K)

>another dragon dying
dropped

>Adjective and a noun, got it...
You can't even understand basic English. top fucking kek

Now you're just making shit up.
Pathetic...

jon arc was over with NKs death and he's still around

Not to mention that dying and becoming more powerful and/or divine has literally been a thing for thousands of years.

Death rode in and gave Arya a ride for killing that jackass winter god for him.

You heard it here first folks. Somebody on Yea Forums made up adjectives, nouns, and titles in the English language right here in 2019.

memes aside, can anyone explain to me what that scene was about?

Wow is that really your reading comprehension?
Even more pathetic.

Exactly lmao. It's not like Jesus fucking created the extremely general ideas of death and rebirth.

Name one thing about the post you replied to that I made up.

>memes aside, can anyone explain to me what that scene was about?
Prophecy from book. Rider on the pale mare will fuck up Danny. And show Danny have green eyes

i'm just imagining someone taking that hamster and promptly shoving it up a horse's ass

Just because you hate the Bible doesn't mean it's not topnotch literature. You're a fag

You made up that I can't understand basic English, implying I didn't understand what you meant by "adjective and a noun". I did understand, it just doesn't support your point at all.

Wow, quite the response, you sure got me. Now I feel as if Fantasy works should reference it, because it's so damn epic. I don't care if it DOES break immersion, I just fucking love the Bible, I need to see it referenced fucking everywhere!!

good lord!

Attached: 1556630984516.jpg (409x392, 66K)

kino

hot

>You made up that I can't understand basic English
How would you explain it since you've somehow deflected a conversation about whether the word "literally" is being used properly into a semantic dispute about oxymorons. Then you suddenly can't fucking connect the fact that the word literally is entirely justified when applied to the words "Fantasy Catholicism" used as a title to describe something.

Did you drop out of high school or what?

Even non-Christian people all agree that the Bible has literary value. You're a dumb fuck, kill yourself

phrases.org.uk/meanings/bible-phrases-sayings.html

>can't fucking connect the fact
Heh, I typed "connect" instead of "see" because I read it while I was typing. That's fucking weird.

>OMG LIKE WHO HURT YOU
Consider a rope, friend.

Attached: 42c077b492a3b205e557063320ed5a5aa7cba239_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

obviously
the way they focused on arya in this episode was a mirror of arya during the long night

I said memes aside...

Wow didn't realize this was a board for bible thumping fags
Bye

No one will miss you idiot.

>Who fucking hurt you?
WTF kind of cunt lipped talk is this shit?

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Not a bible thumper. Just think the fucking gay ass "who hurt you" shit is complete onions tier and you should end your life. If I was a bible thumper, I'd advise against your suicide, yet here we are, with you crying like a dumb bitch and me telling you to off yourself.

Nice b8 btw.

Attached: 1522753429335.png (272x204, 57K)

Imagine being a retard who still believes in god

in 2k19

Imagine how epic that would be
>Dany sitting on her dragon, about to roast Jon for speaking up against her
>Arya double jumps up to Dany but Dany grabs her and holds her up
>Arya drops her dagger and yeets Dany in the chest

Was a Pope ever ripped to pieces in the streets by a mob? Did something similar ever take place?

Wow haha you guys are so fucking bad ass. Got me.
Jk, I got you. Now lick my big jewish prick, faggots.

>big jewish prick
your local butcher, er, I mean, rabbi cut off half of it tho?

>claims to be jewish
>complains about these jews making references to christianity
I don't believe you.

Attached: BenioffWeiss.jpg (970x546, 72K)

I have to know what this is from

*tips fedora and never has sex*

atheists unite!

Are you calling evry muslim a retard? If so you will surely lose your head

As bizarre as it may seem, some animals will run back into a flaming barn in their terror and confusion. So, though unlikely that Arya would wake up right next to a relatively calm and unscathed horse, it certainly isn't the most retarded thing GoT has done recently. I'm still at a loss for words as to how bad the tactics used at Winterfell were, and how Euron's ships were able to place 3 consecutive shots into a high flying dragon from extreme range, yet unable to even come close to danys dragon...and how the he'll did dany not notice a huge fleet of ships while flying around, does she wear blinders while flying? Fucking shit.

the whole picture is a lot worse than you think

Attached: 1512792623178.jpg (752x816, 72K)

>the Father, the Mother, the Son, the Daugther, The Cousin, The Aunt, The Weird Uncle no one really likes.
What a fucking hack.

Gee I wonder why an animal would act out of the ordinary to assist a Stark?

Attached: BranWargin.jpg (1200x676, 41K)

>Who's Horus

embarrassing

She’s in the previews for the next episode she gives Dany a death stare from the crowd, she’s deffo helping Jon kill Herod she doesn’t flat out do it herself

youtu.be/qyBPzUe3hNI

Attached: KillTheQueen.jpg (750x845, 49K)

Imagine being a targshitter. Imagine being so shitty among other dragon lords you have to go bully people who don't have dragons to actually accomplish anything.

Horus only resurrected to cripple the God Emperor. Hes hardly a hero

You're going to upset our dear American anons with that one

Can you imagine being bullied by a dragon though? Like you're walking through the city streets and one just flies down and starts picking on you.

>nah not in this context, death's pale horse is insipid, washed out, supposed to look near death itself
>but of course english is difficult so uneducated people think OMG WHITE = PALE

It's not the English that is difficult.
kαὶ ἰδοὺ ἵππος χλωρός
kai idou ippos khloros

χλωρός is generally translated as pale, but it's also the word for green. As in the word chlorophyll.

please tell me where this is from I HAVE to know !

>Hey faggot, how's it going? See that sick fight above the clouds the other day?
>Oh wait, sorry I forgot you humies can't fly :^)

please tell me people don't actually believe D&D were referencing that
that was never said in the show and in the books it was with completely different context, specifically referring to the Pale Mare disease that's starting to outbreak near Meereen

Attached: sour.jpg (1509x964, 248K)

I NEED to know

Dothraki went in on horses

Post it motherfucker.

>that was never said in the show and in the books it was with completely different context, specifically referring to the Pale Mare disease that's starting to outbreak near Meereen

The pale mare isn't in the show and the two references are separate.

what
I can't tell what you're saying or if you're even agreeing with me or not. The reason the horse was white was as a contrast between it and the destruction surrounding it, D&D have no idea about death riding a pale horse prophecy in the books which was obviously referring to the Pale Mare disease that's going to ravage Meereen.

man ill be fucking mad

>In Catholicism, you have three aspects—the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
Martin is a brainlet, that's modalism/Sabellianism and considered heresy by the Catholic Church. The Trinity isn't three aspects of one god, it's three co-eternal persons.

go back to discord trannies

>two Jewish writers insert Christian symbolism into their show

absolute inversion

Projecting much, ameriturd?

>horse dick is over 20"
>maisie is 61"
imagine that, that horse is packing 1/3 arya

Sad day.

>and how the he'll did dany not notice a huge fleet of ships while flying around, does she wear blinders while flying?
This was egregious. We bitch about a lot of dumb moments, but this was peak DABID.

I WAS A HIGHWAYMAN
ALONG THE COACH ROADS I DID RIDE

Based

Attached: file.png (900x900, 1.77M)

>GoT is an elaborate Shadowfax prequel.
based

AND WHO
ARE YOU

The horse fucks Arya.

And then he eats her.

So you've been here for what? 6 months? A year tops? Yea Forums has swung violently from left to right, don't be retarded and claim everyone on this site is right wing, nor that it has always been right wing conservative. That's just /pol/ rewriting history and you swallowing it hook line and sinker.
I'm sure you are merely pretending to be retarded though. Very funny, truly a great troll.

It's plague, he's riding a plagued horse. Do none of you know even the basic entry level bible bullshit?

This is acceptable.

All I could think of during that scene.

Attached: twin peaks horse.jpg (603x909, 84K)

>normalfags thick horsecock draenei is bad

yikes

this place has become overrun with reddit and tumblr

Attached: 5CAF1618-0B6A-49AA-8394-F58E31DFA923.jpg (899x893, 76K)