This was the best Episode since years

Gotta be honest, this episode was based !!!! It fucking slapped those stupid normie Fangirls and feminist a big fat cock in there faces

GoT is shit since the 7th/6th season

But this episode fucking ruined it for the normies and feminist who did steal this show from us and pretended it was still "great" bc muh Fanservice and muh Feminism

Attached: 11108258-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA7UQOYskas
youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s
youtube.com/watch?v=iBR0RyT9BjU
youtube.com/watch?v=t_HJeNv_NZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>normies hate the newest episode
>contrarian incels on /teevee/ start calling it kino
like clockwork
never change

Attached: 1557715127562.jpg (1063x863, 60K)

Because there wasn't any stupidity like ep 3&4 glad this shitfest had a few last good moments before it ended (don't give a fuck about cleganebowl)

Attached: 1557749356364.png (536x478, 359K)

I genuinely think it was one of the best of all 8 seasons, and certainly the best since s5 started. If you accept everything that came before, this was basically the best they could've done with it. Yeah there's a lot of stupidity and plotholes but honestly, the good outweighed the bad

this, Yea Forums incels are literal npcs

>fucking slapped those stupid normie Fangirls and feminist

so? they stopped being relevant a while ago. too much salt.

can you enjoy watching a shit show without politics

I have this sneaking suspicion that this episode was something that GRRM had in mind but Dabid just spent the last couple seasons with fan service

it is by far the best episode since hardhome

Literally this, I love it just for this reason

Attached: 1556901299367.png (225x227, 119K)

You want to escape the NPC hell that is real life only to see its the same everywhere

Attached: they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do.jpg (523x720, 198K)

It wasn't bad. Significant deaths, actual development with Dany (it was a bit rushed, but that is more the fault of the previous episode imo) and much less stupidity in general.

> show goes into the direction I want
> I suddenly like it
> show goes against NPCs they hate it

Face it faggot her going evil makes a better story and character

That doesn't mean it was a good episode, it only means it wasn't made to cater to normies, probably because it had to follow GRRM guidelines.

seething danyfag detected

I felt genuinelly sad when Cercei and Jamie died.

we got cleganebowl, that's enough to make it kino

If you didn't check out of this shit 3 seasons ago you're retarded. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the show being ruined for normies the way it was ruined for us.

[Spoiler]hail Stannis the one true king[/spoiler]

Gee thanks phone

I don't think anyone unironically considers it good or even average, it's just that after so many years of defiling torment bookfags have had to endure, the seething normies compensate for the bad writing.

Attached: twenty good men.jpg (1094x414, 92K)

It was better, but it stil lacks writing and better build-up.

Attached: Yasss Queen.jpg (760x428, 144K)

GoT ended the exact opposite way I expected
What I wanted:
>Jamie bends the knee to Cersei in the red keep
>stabs her and becomes Azor Jamie
>Dany and Jon die to the night king
>azor jamie defeats night king
>takes the black
>clegane bowl
What we got:
>army of the dead killed at the start of the season
>Jamie and cersei die together
>Jon feigns loyalty and stabs danny
>takes the black
>clegane bowl

the only thing I got was clegane bowl and it felt awkward. Oh well, at least I invested in the right character. Still feels right.

I think it was good, only Dany went too crazy too quickly.

I didnt feel sad because cersei did it to herself.
She thought she was a badass bitch killing that nigger missandei and not surrendering

In the arc of the episode it was perfect...overall, she's went overboard a few times with the whole burning people alive thing.

Jarlaxle on the far right
Thank you for making my day

It definitely was. They redeemed themselves in my eyes. Finally brought back the moral ambiguity that grrm always expressed he wanted in fantasy.
10/10 episode
This was the only satisfactory conclusion to her arc.
Almost makes up for the shitty way they handled the white walkers (almost)

>the longer you stare the worse it gets
kek

Attached: 0eee2786609a4d12ab95aa96dc19f5f4962073d3798912049f3990885e36ed76.png (400x400, 210K)

It's a good episode though. Normies literally are too stupid to understand the story, I've watched some youtube reviews and those femcels bring out the most retarded points.

>previously built character arcs ruined
>side character whos only purpose is to advance the plot and then be forgotten
>subverting expectations and thinking its good writing
>everyone else made dumb in order for a character to seem smart
pic unreleated, never thought Yea Forums would be a fan of The Last Jedi.

Attached: 1557603244344.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

I'm still fucking peeved about that
>just a side quest
wtf?

Yea it was her fault, but I always felt that she really was scared and having power was the only way for her to feel safe. She really suffered a lot during the story.

In the end she acted like a scared young girl, I still find it sad.

I also think her and Jamie's end was good. Sure Jamie betrayal would have been even darker, but it all makes sense. They loved each other and it was always sad that they wanted to go out of this world together. Which they did in the end, it was sad and romantic.

As an Incel, wasn't I suppose to hate women? Why do I find myself looking for "redeeming" aspects of how Dany was portrayed in the show?

It's almost as if I have opinions that aren't driven entirely by sexism, and I actually like any character with depth/without forced empowerment.

I just finished watching a second time. I liked it the second tiem around. The imagery of the flying dragon over king's landing is haunting. The scenes with Jaime and Cersei are KINO.
The show needed a proper tragedy.

It just lacks an explanation why Dany went there. If the final episode doesn't deliver, it's shit. If it does and it provides catharsis, it's great.

you sound like a star wars fag cheering as they see the millenium falcon in the trailer.

Naaaa, Epsiode is still utterly garbage.
They butchert the Jamie Storyline (wasn't he suppose to chock Cersei to death ?)

The Celgan fight was stupid
Her switch was waaaay to sudden

But it fucked up the normies. This is even better then the Nightking killing all of them. This is the heros killing innocent people and being portrayed as evil for once (Dany did this sooo often but was always portrayed as hero)

If they only kill Arya now, iam 100% happy with D&D at least fucking it up with a gigant bang that fucked up everyone :)

>KINO
is this just Yea Forums fags creaming their pants over good visuals ? i bet you retards liked the Holdo suicide charge.

>good visuals
What good visuals? This episode looked like shit

It was good in a way that Micheal Bay movies are good, the action was awesome and everything looked cool, but as soon as someone said anything it was the dumbest shit anyone has ever said.
Essential "turn-off-your-brain-core"
Now I want Bad Boys 2 style movie with Sandor and Arya

Attached: laughing.gif (245x164, 935K)

Based. It even had cleganebowl.

no bc they do the most stupidst death of the Night King i could ever imangine and the faggots on twitter celebrate bc "#Girlpower" and shit

At this moment i wanted to see them suffer for supporting the rape of thois once great story - and i did get that

It was marginally better than episode 3 if ponly becdause there wasn't shit military tactics on show and we had some good tyrion/dany/arya moments BUT cersie/jamie/hound plots ended in a garbage barrel of fire.

No, everyone knows this season has shit writing so no one really cares about the plot anymore. People were waiting for cleganebowl for years and it happened. That's enough to like it if you have low expectations

She proved that she was right not to trust Tyrion in regards to Danys behavior
Cersei did nothing wrong.
Everyone is human and gray.
You should have felt sorry for her, her pleas to Jamie revealed her humanity.
Just like it was nice to see Arya scared for the first time in forever.
The game of thrones was no longer a game, real consequences, real death.
D&D redeemed themselves

I swear Arya rode off at the sound of Stereo Love. Loved it.

Attached: ezgif-4-8422227c858f.gif (480x360, 1.28M)

Man Yea Forums really is contrarian.

I did enjoy seeing Northerners butcher Southerners like pigs tbqh, after 7 seasons of being cucked

Arya was scared in the library in Winterfell 2 episodes ago

This episode had big dick energy.

To be fair to Cersei she had a good plan going using the peasants as a shield and had the entire city armed to the teeth with dragon killing weapons, unfortunately she didnt predict the ole Targ madness would hit and that literally no one could hit her last dragon with at least 1 bolt before it destroyed all what 50+ ballistas.

I mean shit Drogon went Godzilla on kings landing

9 years invested in this show going down the drain but at least we're stickin it to the libs!

Attached: 1520605203379748.png (625x773, 113K)

based and norf pilled
these souf bastards sitting in their cosy city for 7 seasons throwing shit at nobles and generally having a laugh, well whose laughing now you soft cunts

Most normalfags loved it though
theres a reason why shills and shitskins that love meme action are only spamming the same handful of tweets crying about it

>investing in tv shows
Even cute cartoons get ruined the longer they go.

Everyone with an IQ above 100 stopped watching after S3. Anyone still watching deserves the pain.

I thought this episode was easily the best of season 8 and one of the best in the last several seasons, but I still had some problems with it.
>teleporting Euron into unnecessary, unbelievable Jaime fight scene
>Arya getting cold feet after traveling with the Hound from Winterfell to KL. Wouldn’t they have discussed this before? Why would she suddenly be afraid of dying and listen to reason when she is literally in the same building as Cersei?
>The Gold Company was built up over several seasons and made an important plot point only to instantly die to...do what? Subvert expectations?
>Why did Dany wait until they had won the city to start burning the city down? Wouldn’t it make more sense for her to do so before the bells start ringing? This just felt hamfisted and rushed.
>Jaime’s death was unsatisfying. He goes through several seasons seeking redemption, forsakes being a “good guy” at the last moment, then dies unceremoniously to rocks. The best character left on the show deserved better.
>Cleganebowl was pretty decent, but having them fight on a staircase obviously limited what they could do. Why would the Mountain spend 4 minutes throwing the Hound against walls?

Was that the golden company's commanders horse that Arya rode off into the sunset?

We finally came full circle after 8 seasons.

Attached: de00473870f508afe0e3b0d89f157c37.jpg (479x351, 49K)

I stopped watching seriously after S3.
I have been watching it for the shitposting and seething afterwards

What is going down the drain? Sure, it's disappointing that many thinks lack explanation, like the voice Varys heard. But the show is delivering on the tragedy with this episode. We have witnessed King's Landing experiencing a catastrophe.

The Hound/Arya talk was kinda understandable, it's onething to seek revenge but what they were walking into was a no win scenario since the entire castle was getting dragon dicked to death and while Sandor had no fucks left to give about living besides taking his brother down with him Arya might no be willing to die just to be the one to stick it to Cersei when shes gonna die badly no matter how you cut it at that point

All the while avoiding significant damage
At the end of the biggest conflict she had a shiner lol
This time she was covered in blood and dust and genuinely in danger
That's the difference

>Because there wasn't any stupidity
TIL that setting the capital of the country to want to rule on fire after it has already surrendered isn't the dumbest fucking thing ever!

>moral ambiguity
wholesale slaughter of innocents is not morally ambiguous you fucking sociopath

Makes sense that he would swim to the same place davos put the boat. Only so many hidden entrances.
Nobody knew danarys was going to win. Arya thought she would probably get speared like the other dragon. Perfectly logical considering how many scorpions they had.
Gold company was just mercenaries, the fuck were they supposed to do. Blackwater gets blown up by Isis all the time it happens.
Dany promised everyone she would wait for the bells. When they finally rang she had no catharsis and realized she had to kill everyone or they would just make Jon king.
Jaime wanted to erase his tarnished soul. Once he redeemed himself he realized it was overrated and he didnt actually care about his pride and just really liked fucking cersei. Besides you know they are going to have brienne get pregnant and sire the only living Jaime heir.
They had to be on the stairway because in dark souls the only way to win underleveled is to cheese an overpowered enemy off the ledge. No other outcome resulted in Hound winning.

I liked it because i always thought dany was a power hungry cunt who would go mad and that her whole "i'm going to save the people of westeros" was just a facade. But i imagine the shock for all the people who actually believed that she was going after the throne for selfless reasons. She decided to burn them all because of fear. She's truly alone, everyone starts to doubt her, she starts to see traitors everywhere and thought that the bells ringing was a trick from cersei so she decided to destroy everything because that's the best way to secure the throne. The constant talk of her father's madness doesn't help, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Montaigne said "I have often heard it said that cowardice is the mother of cruelty"

That's what people don't get, Cersei didn't think she was going to just charge in and burn everything because she correctly thought tyrion would persuade her not to and that her reluctance to harm Innocents would be her weakness
Dany went full mad queen and that was not in line with Cerseis strategy, she quite literally underestimated her savagery

Dany didn't just 'wait'. She was busy torching the outer defenses, all the boats, and all the city's scorpions. Then she decided to wait a minute to 'give them that chance' to surrender, but she was confident/hopeful that they would not. So when the bells rang, she got pissed that she wouldn't get to fulfill her revenge fantasy and decided that she would just do it anyway cus she is queen.

Take this shitty post back to R/eddit and you along with it

Really the Hound delivered a good number of otherwise deadly blows it was just all ineffective in stopping him.

Still it'll always be a toss up since the Mountain before Qyburn got him was much faster and likely would have defended against said hits better since he wouldn't be able to outright tank em

>So when the bells rang, she got pissed that she wouldn't get to fulfill her revenge fantasy and decided that she would just do it anyway cus she is queen.
But why? It would be one thing to just torch the Red Keep and be done with it. I don’t get her rationale for leveling the rest of the city.

It is in war babybrain lol
Stick to capeshit, it is more your speed

turn off your brain and have sex

>literally everyone in the city is dead
>but Arya lives
This episode is acceptable and different from how shit every other one has been how exactly?

Possibly explanation to Dany burning down Kings landing is her not only going nuts but also assuming that Cersei was never going to give up either. Lannister’s always have tricks up their sleeves so leaving the city alive was jeapordizing everyone else’s future as well. The cycle would have just perpetuated endlessly, also given that Tyrion was actively trying to help Cersei survive. There was always an outlet for their schemes and bullshit to continue and Dany stopped that shit once and for all. The slate has been cleaned and now a proper future can start with or without her on the throne.

I don't like it BECAUSE they hate it. But it's inevitable because they hate the things I like.

Don't get fooled by incels, it was a bad episode and you are on point here

WE DID IT PATRICK! WE SAVED THE CITY!

It's quite literally the family madness starting to rear its head.
>shes getting older and other family members have been known to get crazier with age, her father in particular
>stress of knowing lots of people in Westeros are afraid of her, dislike her, etc.
>distress from losing 2 dragons, Jorah, whatsherface,etc.
>Jon's secret, Sansa, Tyrion, Varys, etc.
Her mental health has went out the window, shes got no one left to reign in her worse impulses, people around her are conspiring against her, and shes got the nuclear codes I mean dragon

What's the point of taking the black? The wall is down and the white walkers are gone

Maybe now she'll actually take Gendrys offer or leave the life of war and bloodshed behind after seeing the devistation it can bring. That would make sense, since she is just a girl.

Yea Forums is filled with fucking retards who will enjoy something solely based off if it pisses others off rather than any actual depth the said product.

There's enjoying something normies hate because they don't understand it and then there's being a spiteful retard.

Only two episodes of foreshadowing for Dany going mad after seasons and seasons of building her up to be a savior. This subplot of her going mad should have been a slow burn into absolute chaos.

For once normies are less brainlets than Yea Forums who would have imagined

t. seething femcel

Emilias acting was actually top notch this episode. really enjoying it

also pic related, it became true

Attached: daenerys targaryen.jpg (567x732, 91K)

How come Dany catches flak for executing her enemies but literally every other character that does it gets a pass? They aren't called mad at the very least.

>Incel incel incel
Don't you have some tweets to make Tumblrtrash?

>caring more about culture wars than about art

SJWs are annoying but you are worse

Dany had that and then lost it. The change in her is hamfisted

Yep. Been on Yea Forums for years but this behavior has always been pathetic to me.

Not to mention she wasn't eating and looked sickly
Like she fully cracked

Really the only one with any real sense is Bronn, he likely never went back to KL. He's seen Drogon in action once and that was enough for him.

>Cersei wins, he claims the bounty on at least one of the brothers
>Dany wins he comes to collect from Tyrion
>avoided every major battle this season

She was scared in episode 3

Don't act like ep 5 was some sort of character arc redemption, because it was another case of D&B fucking up a character arc. Her whole bit was her list and revenge for Cersei fucking up her life

Instead she changed her mind 50 feet before getting to Cersei because reasons and just wondered around dusty and bloody in the city after that

What voice?

Only brainlets thought Danys character ark was going to a happy place.

So the fuck everyone path? I like it user

Didn't the shit with Varys not make any sense? He's always only acted out of self interest and suddenly he's ready to sacrifice himself for a small chance of the greater good
That ain't him

Burning the tarlys and going against everyone's wishes and constantly burning people wasn't a clue enough for you big brain?
Look you played yourself naming your daughter or cat khaleesi, you should have waited to see how it concluded, this is no ones fault but your own.

They weren't paying attention

Attached: D9249a0ca874c3c3b6641814d40fe87764568388_hq.jpg (1024x805, 42K)

Reddit, the post

Top kek

Admit that you can't into nuance and prefer story arcs that satisfy your own ego and not the arcs that best serve the overall story

I gotta say, daenerys all angry and nutty is smoking hot, EXTREMELY SEXY.

>her family is known to have mental health issues through centuries of inbreeding
>to the point where a saying was coined that everytime a targ is born a coin is flipped and the world waits to find out.
>her father had a history of torturing and burning his enemies and being paranoid that got worse over the years
>shes increasing becoming paranoid and burning her enemies both real and perceived
>shes in control of the most dangerous weapon a fully grown dragon loyal to noone but her

It’s consistent with his character. He has been “serving the realm” since he recommended Dany be killed in S1 or more recently when he helped get Tyrion out of KL. What is more egregious to me is the fact Tyrion turned him in when he should have known Varys was completely right.

>She does some fucked up stuff therefore her going completely 1 to 100 makes sense

You don't know how mental illness and the slide into being crazy works at all. I wanted her to go mad. The way she went mad was shit tier

How's it not him? Put in a lifetime of work to get Aerys off the throne, then (Dan)aerys comes right back with a dragon, he sees her start to go nuts and goes "ohhhhh shit here we go again" and gets sloppy because he's trying to save Kings Landing.

Tyrion isn't the same character ever since they lost GRRM's part of the writing. He's just a pathetic idiot now

This is 100% the case. Dany's decent into madness starts right at the end of book 5. Depending on how long she survives in the next two books we're going to have one or two really long books that explore this in detail. DABID just decided not to explore this idea until 2/3's of the way through the final season.

the story and writing made no sense again but atleast the episode was visually appealing

best one this season

Objectively right

Attached: file.png (1300x1164, 1.04M)

>implying she went mad
Making an example of KL was a completely rational and premeditated decision that strengthens her rule. It's just kind of mean, but whatever. We'll see how she rationalizes it.

>Burning the tarlys and going against everyone's wishes and constantly burning people wasn't a clue enough for you big brain?
There’s quite a difference between executing prisoners of war who refuse to swear fealty and ignoring your advisors versus burning an entire city down for no reason or advantage whatsoever. Dany going crazy was foreshadowed with the Tarly incident but she should have started acting erratic for several seasons. Instead it feels rushed and like a bizarre change of character.

Agreed. He felt like the only person in character to be honest.

it`s dexter all over again...

People not getting the Dany snap is starting to piss me off.

She spent her entire life being told by everyone important to her that claiming the throne was her right. She was seemingly destined to do. She ended up a loved and respected ruler in Essos and traded it all in to follow what she was told to follow.

She ended up losing two of her "children", her only friend in Missandei, her most loyal confidant in Jorah, the vast majority of her loyal Dothraki, the Unsullied who worshipped her as an emancipator. She lost all of these things in brutal fashion.

On top of that, she's gone to a strange land and is distrusted by its inhabitants, whilst being told that she would be welcomed. She's gone from being revered to more or less loathed.

Throughout all of this - all the losses and betrayals - she had a single moment in mind, winning the Iron Throne. Then the bells ring to signify her victory and it rings hollow. She realises its all been a waste, completely futile. She doesn't feel any better about everything she's been through. The bells ring hollow.

Add into that the grief and the Targs penchant for cruelty and madness and there you go.

Bitch snapped

>doing exactly what her father would do is-

wait a second are you trying to trick me? fuck you m8

Attached: 21c4116bf28f2384c16917767a5c9bf9b67876abd46be238e082ab2f9d8f2189.png (625x790, 8K)

>incel
Nice buzzword but normies love this shit, go outside instead of browsing reddit so much

The episode was shit like the whole season but the only reason faggots like you are so buttblasted about more than the rest of the sewage that DnD have been vomiting out for years is because your feminist queen, who has been set up as a typical crazy Targ for years is a typical crazy Targ. You mad yaaas queen finally actually slayed?
DnD actually did one thing right, which was finish having Dany become her father. It was horribly handled and the whole episode and season is trash.The episode isn't kino, but your salt is.

Attached: 1554119096087 (2).gif (320x240, 3.12M)

Season 4 is god tier though and season 6 is okay

Fuck peasants, fuck the Lannisters and fuck the "independent" North.

All Hail to Queen Ashbringer Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Lady of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons.

So what happens now?

Jon Snow goes "oh no she's actually ebil I need to kill her now"

or Arya goes "dang I was tryna kill the wrong queen lemme pull another teleport jump kill"

And then Gendry and Sansa fuck and take the throne and they all live happily ever after

And Bran continues to sit and stare doing nothing

The extremely high quality of this episode makes me ask; what the fuck have we been getting these past 5 seasons? Padding?

In the first book she takes stupidly hot baths because she's a dragon, watches her brother burn to death with molten gold and rationalised that he wouldn't have died if he'd been a true Targaryen, manipulates Genghis Khan to invade her homeland and rape it to death and then when it all went to shit she just walked into a fire.
But your right, no build up of her instability at all...

>everyone who dislikes the change is because they think Dany is their feminist queen

Politics have infected your brain you stupid faggot. Rational people liked her because she was a believable and intelligent character. I liked her up until GRRM's influence stopped and she became different.

Jon kills Dany,
Jon takes the Black for regicide,
Bran becomes king.

>Threatens to burn the city for two seasons
>Brainlets surprised when she burns the city

How would Bran rule, he literally doesn't give a shit about anything anymore

What makes you say that? He helped kill the NK. Why would he do that if he didn't care?

His small council will be Tyrion, Davos, Bronn and Sam.

>an immature teenage girl who is told that her family was killed by the fuckers in that kingdom wants revenge
>A brother who abuses you all the time finally gets what is coming to him
>she should be sad about her shitty brother

You're delusional

Good question, if they could make episodes this good all along what the fuck was those entire filler seasons about?

>character ark

man, I'm excited for the kino shot of Brann being pushed in his wheelchair towards the Iron throne

>this disturbing facial expression
I have to take back all the unfair criticism of Emilia. The writing has been absolutely atrocious and even the best actors couldn’t salvage something this comically bad, but in this one scene, you could see Emilia breaking through with something resembling genuine emotion. It was actually frightening.

she sold the crazy right

>threaten to burn King’s Landing to take it
versus
>burning all of King’s Landing because two of your dragons died, your slave got executed, and people don’t like you
>by doing this, you ensure that everyone in Westeros including your allies will turn against you and kill you
There is no rational explanation.
>she went crazy lol
She went from fairly well adjusted to genocidal psycho in the span of 1 season.

It's probably anger that her character arc went to shit put into acting

youtube.com/watch?v=EA7UQOYskas

The entire season was as good as this. You virgins just want to be contrarian, and now the mainstream idea is that the show is bad.

Attached: npc.jpg (640x480, 33K)

remind me the last time a character took a flamethrower to a city full of civilians (her future subjects) because she was mad about... something?

Nah cersei saw her impending death, was constantly warned about how to avoid it, and sat in shock as it happened right in front of her face exactly how she was told it would go. She deserved to die scared and alone because she asked for it. Not morally because she was a bad person, but as a consequence for her actions. She literally picked this option when it was laid out before her.

not him

but I'd definitely name my daughter khaleesi now

>by doing this, you ensure that everyone in Westeros including your allies will turn against you and kill you

Why would they? The Lannisters have done far worse but never seem to face any social consequences. Cersei literally burned the Pope alive. That's WAY worse than burning a city, when it comes to medieval politics. Unimaginably worse.

Mainstream audiences still love the living shit out of this show though, reddit is really not representative of normiehood

Contrarians are mainstream if you think about it.

Attached: thunk.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Yea Forums & Yea Forums in a nutshell.

i'm not him but art is reflection of culture... if you want less shitty art you need a less shitty culture

There was 7 seasons of foreshadowing Dany to be a violent, destructive tyrant. I am enjoying something normalfags hate because they don't understand it. I'm enjoying it right now as I reply to your post.

cringe
r
i
n
g
e

No there's not a difference. This is where you're wrong.

>Is told specifically by Tyrion to not attack if the surrender bells ring
>She doesn't think about attacking anyway will turn her allies against her

I didn't know going mad made you fucking stupid

>How would Bran rule, he literally doesn't give a shit about anything anymore
>What makes you say that? He helped kill the NK. Why would he do that if he didn't care?
>His small council will be Tyrion, Davos, Bronn and Sam.
The guy is a master manipulator of cause and effect and FOR SOME REASON everything ends up turning out well for his family.

Oh, but he doesn't care, right?

Did you see him basically send Theon to die?

There is literally no reason to believe that Bran doesn't care other than his claim. And you are conditioned to believe that claim absolutely merely because of the "type" of character he is supposed to be. "Branbot".

worst plotwist of GoT so far?

I liked it Dany looked very qt

Attached: BURN THEM ALL.jpg (1200x630, 23K)

>Dany
>Intelligent
She constantly fucks up and has killed plenty before out of emotional or poorly thought-out reasons, ignores advice from people who know better than her and follows her feelings before logic. Believable? Sure, she's an unstable crazy person. She has been getting progressively more bloodthirsty and unhinged for 8 seasons as every single person around her who stopped her from becoming her father dies around her. Have you ever seen this show before? What do you like about her besides "freeing the slaves" and being a stronk wammen? It's your brain and that of all the butthurt normies who convinced yourself she was some kind of amazing leader and not the mad Targ the series has been telling you she is since day one which is warped.

No you're just baiting actually and likely don't care at all.

[im on to you faggot/spoiler]

Attached: 1547135890231.jpg (499x499, 26K)

It was a genuinely great piece of television.

How could you possibly have this opinion and browse here
>call of duty and marvel good!!!!
>4chins just dumb contrarians!!!
Like what is wrong with you.

>Ignores the rest of it
It's a pattern, the whole point of her character is that the reader/viewer despises the Lannisters/Boltons/White Walkers so much that you mentally ignore all her failings.
Sure I get her not mourning her brother, but all of the rest of it points to an emotionally unstable abused child who is given unlimited power along with an expectation to rule, but without a mandate or a policy or a supporter base. The only reason that the characters around her don't see it is because she's a pretty woman, but that's also exactly why she's been emotional and irrational.

>Jaime's ending will enrage shipfags to the point in which there shall be a flurry of new Jaime/Brienne fanfics attempting to "fix" his story
Excellent...

Attached: 0852ed1341487866908f2e93cc02839e--line-art-fanart.jpg (236x199, 11K)

I'm not baiting that's legitimately how I feel. I always post earnestly here. I can't stand to act like a retard on purpose.

Your version is awful.

Incels finally got representation, even if it's not exactly what one would think

Attached: 1557724407330.jpg (680x466, 31K)

Attached: file.png (1398x784, 1.56M)

This is GOT you guys are talking about right? The one originally written by a semi-retarded morbidly obese dude? Jesus christ /TV is retarded.

I don't even watch TV, came here to see what's up with this shit other fags are talking about, and here you people are talking about a shit soft core porn series like it's a work of art

fucking kek

Haha politics really have killed your brain holy shit. Nice strawman there. She's had her moments of mistakes and wit. How she obtains the unsullied was wit for example.

Same with every fucking character in the show. Tyrion isn't fucking perfect either but he's still intelligent.

The only character I can think of who doesn't make any mistakes was Tywin who's only mistake is the one that killed him

Is that Kevin O’Leary in the back

like you fucking realize that you're more or less analyzing the plot of a pornhub video right? How would you people ever think plot is considered more than how much gore/sex they can fit in

Me in back
Lollll

>I don't even watch TV
>I'll still comment on it

Why even pretend, kid?

bloodraven's takeover will probably be complete by then. i predict a cliffhanger finale where this is revealed after bran gets the throne

I see clips of it when my friends watch. Saw the part where some dude fucks his sister and that was it.

Maybe I shoudln't have said "don't watch TV" it's more like I don't watch shows made after ~2000 when they became violence/emotionalbetrayal/literalsex soft core porn flicks.

>can't even type Yea Forums
>capitializes the tv in Yea Forums
>doesn't even watch the show but is here to call it bad
>acts like a smug art faggot himself

Amazing post 10/10

I farted and shitted at the same time it felt really good but made a big mess.

WHERE'S YOUNG GRIFF?

>That doesnt change the fact that it was poorly done.

Attached: daenerys2.png (299x306, 116K)

I want you guys to tell me if "mia malkova fucks her stepdad" is kino or not? Better or worse than GOT?

>I don't watch thing because I'm against what people like now >:(((((

So your identity is based off being a contrarian huh? Yeah I used to be a fag like that too. You'll grow out of it kid.

>IT WAS MY TURN.jpg

Mia Malkova is pornkino.

>so you're a contrarian
yeah, and my friends and I enjoy the fuck out of it.

This isn't a deep show, if after 8 years of Dany being a bloodthirsty tyrant, and 2 seasons of other characters explicitly talking about her being a bloodthirsty tyrant, didn't prepare you for her to be a bloodthirsty tyrant, then I don't know what you wanted.

JON DIDN'T LET ME HAVE MY TURN ON THE SWING SET

REEEEEEEE

Well we would have all liked another season
Id have liked several more episodes dedicated to the white walkers bm
Dany going mad wasn't sudden, it was foreshadowed all throughout the show
You just were more invested in the she's righteous angle

You and your friends are idiots then. You only forcibly make yourself miss out on good shit because it's popular. Someone who actually cares about a medium is neither a contrarian nor only likes what is popular

cersei ruined the episode for me, her just staring out into the city. she has to appear stonefaced until her literal death in order to hold the audience into “suspense” on how she might have one last plan. it’s dishonest and ruined the episode.

>don't like an episode
Have sex incel
>like an episode
Have sex incel

Never change reddit.

>yank politics
please, leave my wife out of such petty bullshit

Total and complete redemption for D&D as far as I'm concerned.

Attached: 1533066109950.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

>Army fights in front of the wall

Who the fuck was that horse in the end with Arya?

>This was the best Episode since years
It actually was, I guess Yea Forums hated it for some retarded reason

I would assume that she decided to destroy everything because she has nothing left.
Her advisors betrayed her, her last love fell apart, her one friend just got her head cut off, her 2nd last "child" died, Jorah died as well. She has NOTHING except a hope for the throne which she told Jon that nobody in this country loves her. I think she decides to destroy everything because if she can't have it, then nobody ever should. A symbol made by her ancestors and rightfully hers. If it's gone she can just go home and be somewhat happy again.

There sre good shows made after 2000.
Expand your horizons.

Dracarys has such thick plot armor he should not be able to fly under its weight.

This is all it is. People who hate or like a show based off politics they believe. Reddit does it and this site does it. Good luck finding a site that actually cares about the story itself

Yea Forums wanted mad queen all along. What are you smoking, Bran?

it was such a mess it was beautiful, like seeing to trains colliding

I have to share a board with people like this.

>Dany going mad wasn't sudden, it was foreshadowed all throughout the show
I honestly don’t know what you’re referring to. She spends most of her time on the show freeing slaves and protecting people from getting raped by Dothraki before she gets to Westeros.

>I have to share a board with people like this.
With people who are right? You'll find them everywhere else too buddy

>Dracarys

Bull fucking shit.
Euron had taken down one dragon with a small fleet. Ridiculous to think his entire fleet plus the KL scorpions couldn't take down another.
Dany's forces were heavily reduced (the dothraki were all supposed to be dead I thought?) and battle-weary as fuck. Compare that to the legendary golden company and the fact all Cersei's forces are in prime physical shape.
They're also defending the most fortified place in Westeros which has never been taken in the whole of recorded history. Cersei had literally everything in her favour except for plot armour

>Dany's character change happens so quick that it appears out of character completely
>Jaime somehow teleports around the city
>Jaime goes from outside the city to inside the main room of the keep incredibly quickly after being stabbed in the side
>Arya is in a bad version of Children of Men

WHAT AN AMAZING EPISODE

>Dany was /our gal/ the whole time
Top ten anime twists?

That moment she goes on "I'll show them fucking surrender" with that slasher smirk, I unironically imagine that she makes that face when stroking Jon's cock after edging him for hours.

>protecting people from getting raped by Dothraki
As much to introduce the sorceress character as anything else. And she didn't lift a finger for any of the other victims. And at that point her plan was still to take the rapist army to Westeros.
What a hero!

have sex.

Attached: 1557763260467.jpg (800x448, 54K)

How long until we get the final video of the trilogy?
youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s
youtube.com/watch?v=iBR0RyT9BjU

in all honest this is how it should go, it's regal's death that made no sense
a surprise attack with good fly manouvering while in the middle of the enemies that are at risk of shoting each other is optimal, and associated with apparently endless firepower plus fear it works really fine
should have laid out some hidden scorpions tho

>Dany's character change happens so quick that it appears out of character completely
Do people so stupid they can't follow game of fucking thrones actually exist or is this one of those memes I heard so much about?

As an avid anime watcher, did anyone notice that one seen where Ser Gregor and Sandor clashed their swords?
The first time they did it sent a shockwave like a fucking anime lmao.

FUCK BURLINGTON BAR
FUCK SJW

>why do they need a Patreon to film themself watching a TV series ?

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 22K)

It was a shit episode with shit writing just like the rest of this shit season and the 4 shit seasons that preceded this shit

All the armies are rape armies except for the Unsullies according to Jorah, which is why she went after them in the first place

zoom zoom buzz buzz

Fuck off, it was good. First real massacre since forever, and the first time we finally saw the dragon unleashed to its fullest and most horrifying potential. The gloves finally came off this episode, and we saw Dany for the monster she's always had the potential to be.

Episodes 1, 2 and 3 were shit, episodes 4, 5, and probably 6 are Kino.

I agree. It's the previous episode that was shit. Dragons should be powerful. They could have easily made the death more realistic and not protrayed there being so many scorpions. Just say there were a lot fewer and Rhaegol get's caught in an act of true carelessness, not sniped with heat-seeking missiles.

Could have easily been set up better for both episodes.

>GoT is shit since the 7th/6th season
>since the 4th/8th season*

FTFY

I still hate it but enjoyed the honk honk

You're the idiot if you seriously think Dany was actually at the point of crazy yet to burn an entire city of people.

We went from subtle hints to fucking full throttle rushed character development that is out of character from the rest of the GRRM part of the show

with his wing injured from the last battle and maybe some info leaks from varys so that euron would actually know where she would pass and make a close range ambush it could have worked
would have also legitimated much more varys execution, but leaking that kind of info was also overdoing it by all means

Likely story.

She was always insufferable, a petulant teenager who never knew how to rule or what consequences were, proven in Mereen and elsewhere
You actually thought bringing in 3rd world savages with a penchant for decapitation and rape was the act of the protagonist?
Lol
Jokes on you

This is .... kin.. o

Aquaman basically promised to murder the men, rape the women, make slaves of the children and drag the religious idols back to the Dothraki homeland. That's on a scale well above what normal armies do, and the real world historical equivalent character raped so much there's a significant possibility that he's one of your ancestors.

SEETHING

Attached: 1557774725939.jpg (418x405, 22K)

>>normies hate the newest episode
>>contrarian incels on /teevee/ start calling it kino
>like clockwork
>never change

Except it was good. It's what episode 3 lacked. The whole night king story line was botched by "subverting expectations" that have been built up by the previous seasons. But this time, it all made sense.
Of course the Dothraki are going to rape and murder the entire capital. Who in their right mind would think they would just accept a surrender, and then do what? Go home to Essos? Start farming? No, they're raiders, murderers and pillagers, and it's why they followed the mad queen.
Only thing this episode lacked, was more rape. Graphic rape. It would've been the perfect opportunity to show boobs, but not in a way normies like. They did show some of the horrors that is to be expected when primitive and violent people take a city, led by a queen with too high opinion of herself.

>female version of getting blue-balled
You think she fucked on of the Dothraki chads right after to blow off steam??

She was really sexy during this episode.

Attached: 1557716141131.jpg (933x768, 80K)

You're just low IQ.
Here is a short video detailing Dany.
youtube.com/watch?v=t_HJeNv_NZI

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."
Not other user btw, just wanted to jump in.

She was getting off on it when he was saying that, and that's back in season 1. We've had seven seasons of her burning people alive on increasingly dubious pretexts since then, but retards got too caught up in her hype to notice.

I thought it was a breddy gud episode

Attached: damnn.jpg (1536x2048, 362K)

I'm not arguing that she shouldn't have ended up the bad guy. But it was very very poorly done. Shit tier writing that came out left field.

We got the shitty cliff notes version of what's going to happen in the book and you seriously defend this?

Yeah took her 7 seasons to get into her character but she really did do a good job

What is wrong with you people?

>Defending the high school summary version of GRRM's last book because it's an epic win against feminists

Who's low IQ here again? The writing fucking sucked. Eat a dick

yah looking back the Night King wasn´t even that interesting. Just another Sauron. GoT is now back to it´s main theme.

Nothing, they're normal, unlike you.

What's the intermediate step that was missed between burning her prisoners and constantly threatening to burn the city and what happened in the last episode?

Nah, everyone hates it. Haven't you been to youtube at all? The most normies place ever? They ALL hate it

It was perfectly in character, you're just annoyed your icon has fallen.

>Because there wasn't any stupidity like ep 3&4
Varys outing himself like a retard
Dany burning King's Landing to the ground for no reason whatsoever (she didn't even target Cersei, kek)
Euron's retarded character at it again
The ballistas can't hit shit this time
The Golden Company didn't do shit
Jon being Dany's lapdog
Arya's pointless journey to King's Landing
The butchering of Jaime
Etc
etc

the only good part was qyburn getting juiced on a rock

People whining about 05 remind me of people who came out of Lotr claiming it was a shitty adaptation for some poser reason. They're on the wrong side of history.

fucking bullshit. Patreon is supposed to be a crutch for poor people who wouldn´t otherwise be able to do something. This is just a blatant money grab. Distgusting.

let's not take it too far. her change of mind has not been properly explained/hinted at and if it doesnt in the final episode, it will take down the whole episode and even the whole show in retrospect.
this is the salient point of 8 seasons of GoT: what caused dany's downfall? that's where catharsis lies.

It's just danyfags and contrarians that say episode 5 was bad,

Had Jaime not rang the bells for surrender? I would have agreed with you. But you cannot expect me to believe she made such a character flip in a short time to kill innocent people who have surrendered. This is a character that had an entire half the series building her up as a savior yet only three or so episodes to become the fallen savior

I remember at one point Yea Forums had people who were more autistic about a story being good than caring what some retards outside the site think.

Not a Danyfag, but if you think this show has had a single good episode since season 4 episode 8, then you're absolutely delusional.

so? she could have taken that without razing KL. she had already won. tragedy requires understanding the downfall of the protag. if you don't, it's empty spectacle.

Papa blessed

>Varys outing himself like a retard
He said it like 50 times that he was prepared to die to protect KL and its people. He let himself die to get Jon on the throne
>Dany burning King's Landing to the ground for no reason whatsoever (she didn't even target Cersei, kek)
She said earlier she wanted/needed to be feared. She didn't feel like she had showcased why people should be scared of her enough yet
>Euron's retarded character at it again
He's a 4th-wall breaking character. You either embrace his hilarity or get butthurt
>Jon being Dany's lapdog
He loves her and doesn't want to rule. He made an oath.
>Arya's pointless journey to King's Landing
Wasn't pointless at all. Her most significant moment of character development in 4 series
>The butchering of Jaime
Ehh... I bet that GRRM's notes are responsible for this. This is more of a last episode criticism. Either way, the point is that Jaime still loved Cersei even though he knew it was irrational

>do your job properly
>jet killed for it
Awesome

Attached: 1538605602145.jpg (1000x665, 98K)

This

I have mental illness and have seen myself almost fall into going crazy. I wanted to see that in Dany and got nothing

lmao i bet you faggots will praise the next star wars aswell just as long as maREYsue dies.

admit it, you are reddit tier niggers already.

This episode was good.
Battle of the Bastards was a good episode (despite the retarded battle tactics)
Checkmate faggot

Yeah this retarded It was a horrible episode like the rest of the season has been

Cersei, in the books, is a fantastic and flawed character. Dany has always been a retard on a leash.

Yea Forums has been reddit tier niggers since 2013 or so

>all those replies proving you wrong

I wish these autists had never learned to write in English

Attached: 1557353424332.jpg (619x619, 182K)

She needed to be feared. This is literally spelt out in the episode.
And the entire beginning of the episode is highlighting her mental deterioration

Surely a mentally ill person knows there's more than one way to go "crazy" ?
Being ruthless could be seen as crazy, hearing voices, doing irrational things, etc.

We already know the leaks she won't die.
Kylo will die though.
I personally wanted a romance with both Kylo and Rey surviving.

>Varys outing himself like a retard
He was already on a suicide mission to get the message out ASAP.
>Euron's retarded character at it again
>The ballistas can't hit shit this time
>The Golden Company didn't do shit
>Jon being Dany's lapdog
I can overlook those, they're not important.
>Arya's pointless journey to King's Landing
That's fine: she had to try to kill Cersei but circumstances didn't allow for it. Not every arc has to end in le epic confrontation.
>The butchering of Jaime
That is very debatable. Some people prefer a Jaime that never gets over Cersei, others prefer a redemption arc.

>Dany burning King's Landing to the ground for no reason whatsoever (she didn't even target Cersei, kek)
THAT is the big one. If they explain that in the last episode, this episode was GOOD.

Wasn’t it implied that she was on the rag? I assumed it was a commentary on the danger of female leaders who for a few days a month are wholly irrational (even more than normal) because of said blob.

They don't show any of that believably though. It's more they say she is mad so therefore she is. If you want to make her mad in a span of a few episodes at least show me what she's going through before the fight

>She said earlier she wanted/needed to be feared. She didn't feel like she had showcased why people should be scared of her enough yet
Dude, that was not a small demonstration of power. That is going full insanity. And it has not been properly explained. What the fuck was she thinking?

I don't see how what I said disagrees with what you're saying
She was mistaken and in her final moments she was reduced to a scared, normal woman without an arbitrary title
Death being the great equalizer
Revealing her humanity
Making mistakes is another human quality

it got leaked already ?

Last Jedi should have ended when Kylo made the offer to Rey, would have save us Chink-Jar "saving what we love" speech and gave fans something to start discussions on.

> I assumed it was a commentary on the danger of female leaders who for a few days a month are wholly irrational (even more than normal) because of said blob.

You can tell that the show failed when someone can believe this

>She wasnt blood thirsty at all seasons ago with the lannister

Have u ever talked to a girl? They are all like this. My girlfriend would have started with the innocent.

She's ruthless as can be seen from season 1, when she killed her brother, and all the other seasons where she sets people of fire.
Over the seasons she started doing more and more irrational things.
She went from being Roose Bolton, to Ramsay Bolton, essentially. She got off on the power of burning all those people alive.

>He let himself die to get Jon on the throne
Lol no, there's not a single shred of evidence that Varys expected to be caught. It was the same shit D&D pulled with Littlefinger. They don't know how to write smart characters because they are buffoons.
>She said earlier she wanted/needed to be feared
I think burning the whole of Cersei's army accomplished that goal pretty well.
>He's a 4th-wall breaking character
What wall is he breaking exactly? This is GOT, not Deadpool. He's just a plot device with no motivations or depth besides fucking the queen.
>He loves her and doesn't want to rule
If he loved her, why didn't he have sex with her? Quite clearly he doesn't love her all that much. His character is fucking useless and doesn't make a lick of sense.
>Her most significant moment of character development in 4 series
Wat
>Ehh... I bet that GRRM's notes are responsible for this.
You can bet on that all you want. I bet otherwise. Jaime has to be the dumbest fucking cunt in Westeros to go back to Cersei after all the shit she's pulled.
>ASAP
Why? There is no need for that. Dany did a pretty good job of fucking shit up herself. And if we believe the spoilers, none of that even matters as Jon goes to take the black anyway.
>they're not important
They're pretty important when it comes to consistency and logic
>Not every arc has to end in le epic confrontation
Maybe she should have used the teleport no jutsu and popped behind Cersei to kill her. That would have made more sense.
>That is very debatable
It's not debatable at all. Only brainlets agree with this shit. Take Jaime from episode 1 of season 1 and season 8 episode 5. They are virtually the same character with no development whatsoever
>114686928
This episode wasn't good and the Battle of the Bastards wasn't either. Faggot. I can see you're probably a capeshit fan, though

I actually wanted her to accept the offer and rule the Empire with Kylo.
Then maybe another trilogy of that one Force-using kid has to defeat the evil new Empire. (First Order) But he's grown up and they write an actual plot.

>Aegon didnt burn harrenhall to the ashes

So is Arya going to go mad because she accidentally killed an innocent child? What about The Hound who stayed neutral despite the terrible shit he has done?

A few examples of the harsh shit that even the good characters have to do is a part of the fucking show you dimwit

She burnt Sam's family alive last season, she was crazy all along. The episode was good, move on. I'm sure they'll fuck the finale up don't worry

>try to kill someone
>WTF why are you executing me?

Yeah, so what she needed to be feared. Lots of rulers would like to be feared. But it's a huge leap but burn down King's Landing to achieve that. Did she never have any doubts? What were the pros and cons that were running through her mind? We understand very little about what she was going through and why she finally committed to doing it after all at the last moment. It's not like she was set on it from the beginning, no. It was a decision taken in that moment. She was clearly wrestling with it. But we don't understand how and why.
And that's poor.

You must not understand that she doesn't care about ruling or her destiny.
She just wanted to inflict pain she had internalized when she realized that her subjects would never love her, the man she loved is dead and the other can't love her in return, she can't have children, all of her suffering was for naught so she just decided to burn it all, it fits her character like a glove.

The salt from seething danyfags and jaimefags is unbelievable.

>Muh fairytale arc was ruined :(
Asoiaf is not Tolkien, explicitly. People are complex. Go back and listen to little finger mocking hero stories during the brothel scene of season 1. He’s making fun of you brainlets

For real nothing in this episode is as bad as the sendoff they gave the Night King. Still mad about that.

She is parroting all the time Fire and Blood
She actually did it

The Danny turning was predictable and good story, even though it could have been expanded a bit more with 1/2 more scenes in the previous episodes.
Other than that, the episode was trash due to:
1. The battle was again extremely stupid: why are these idiots continuously putting infantry in FRONT of the fucking castle walls when defending?
2. The whole golden company stuff was useless.
3. The whole iron fleet stuff was useless.
4. Euron was completely useless - why the fuck does this guy consider killing Jaime an accomplishment?
5. The dragon killing in the previous episodes was completely retarded - one dragon was killed by a less-prepared opponent but now Danny can just solo charge a whole fleet of Scorpion without even a scratch?
6. The Cersei plot is a total letdown - there was no plan, no cunning tactics, nothing. The fighting was just an embarassing shitshow.
7. Danny's army is completely useless and had no impact on the outcome of the fight - why even bother with bringing Dothrak and Unsullied anyway if all you need is one fucking dragon?
8. Jon is completely irrelevant.
9. The dwarf suddenly became retarded for no reason.

>she killed her brother and this is a bad thing
>after being beaten by him
>After he enslaved his own sister
>After he lets her be raped
>After he threatens to kill her

Yes she is truly evil for letting her brother die. Something which even if she tried to stop Drogo would have kept doing anyway

>But you cannot expect me to believe she made such a character flip in a short time to kill innocent people who have surrendered
She's already done that last season. She didn't burn the city because the bells rolled; she'd already decided to do it anyway and she was hopeing the bells wouldnt toll so that she could keep her original justification. You'll get a new justification from her next episode probably. Setting an example, ending Lannister power forever, catching Jon, Davos and Tyrion in the fire, decentralizing power from king's landing so that the game of thrones can finally end come to mind.

all the justification in the world will not make this show enjoyable in an engaging way. the ONLY reason this show is enjoyable is due to the retardation of the fans who justify the poor narrative being told. building a character arc and throwing it down the toilet for nothing more than a subversive result only works once. when you realize everything is pointless the show becomes unenjoyable.

Take LOST for example. It similarly fell apart in the middle but ignore the writer's strike. To anyone watching that show for answers, they were left unfulfilled with the ending. However the character arcs were not thrown out the window. They service the story and the secondary characters compliment the main cast, to a degree. It's not a perfect show but unlike GoT it didn't throw it's characters into a garbage disposal for a quick omg moment.

Personally, i cant wait for D&D to start works on star wars and ruin Revan in some way.

>"you know, mandalorians are pretty cool"
>"i dont care about the innocent Cathar"

>Lol no, there's not a single shred of evidence that Varys expected to be caught.
"the bigger the risk, the greater the reward"
Were you paying any attention?
>I think burning the whole of Cersei's army accomplished that goal pretty well.
Not really. The peasants and civilians didn't see that. Plus the army surrendered.
>What wall is he breaking exactly?
The logic wall. Again, you can't expect a meme character to suddenly not be written like a meme character.
>If he loved her, why didn't he have sex with her?
Are you fucking 12?
>Wat
Did I stutter?
>Jaime has to be the dumbest fucking cunt in Westeros to go back to Cersei after all the shit she's pulled.
"You always were the stupidest Lannister"

>It's not debatable at all. Only brainlets agree with this shit. Take Jaime from episode 1 of season 1 and season 8 episode 5. They are virtually the same character with no development whatsoever

This is just plain wrong though.

Dany as sjw confused me, coz all the Dany chapters in the book showed a shitty queen doing shitty things. She always came across as a sociopathic megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur. But because she was supposed to have a noble cause and only killing bad people, she came across as some kind of sjw icon, which was pushed hard in the show, confusing me further, because to me she always had that sociopathic undertone. If you're capable of brutally killing bad people, you're capable of brutally killing innocent people too. "Mad" Dany is totally in keeping with her character and the only sensible ending to her arc. Only bookfags will get it.

I think they can actually write dialogue quite well as evidence by many OC scenes in seasons 1-3.
It's their passion I'm worried about. Once they stopped caring about GoT they got bored and the quality declined massively.
Hopefully they've already written it while happy about getting the job.

>Vale Cavalry
>Arya killing Night King
>Main characters safe from any harm until deemed not to
>Winning not by clever tactics but because they are the good side
Good wins evil by an asspull and is immune from the enemy until a dramatic moment is needed sure sounds like fairytale shit.

>Why would the Mountain spend 4 minutes throwing the Hound against walls?
Even as a ghoul he fucking hates his brother and enjoys making him suffer. He knew he was basically unkillable and wanted to savour it. No problem with that, the only change I would have made was not having Hound open his eyes and get the satisfaction of seeing his brother fucked up, he should have just blind charged him and by chance knocked them both through the wall. Making it a satisfying suicide kill for him cheapened it a little for me.

>Why? There is no need for that. Dany did a pretty good job of fucking shit up herself. And if we believe the spoilers, none of that even matters as Jon goes to take the black anyway.
I presume (and the episode does not enough to explain this) Varys recognized the madness he saw in her father and he needed her disposed ASAP.
>They're pretty important when it comes to consistency and logic
If the major beats hit (and they don't, that is the actual problem), nonsense regarding sideplots is easy to look over/forgive.
>Maybe she should have used the teleport no jutsu and popped behind Cersei to kill her. That would have made more sense.
But now you're criticzing episode 3, rightly so.
>It's not debatable at all. Only brainlets agree with this shit.
Ok.
>Take Jaime from episode 1 of season 1 and season 8 episode 5. They are virtually the same character with no development whatsoever
Not true. Jaime in s01 was an asshole sonnyboy. Jaime now was a hardened veteran that was conflicted. He was conflicted but unlike Darth Vader he didn't turn his back on the dark side, so-to-speak. That's fine with me.

True, my expectations were at an all time low. But i was quite surprised by Dany’s powerplay.

She wasn't very clever. She's solved all her problems though her entire life by burning shit with her dragons. Tyrion keeps fucking up. Varys and Missandei are dead.

Yes killing your brother if it isn't in literal self defence is a bad thing. (And him saying hurr durr I'm going to kill you, isn't self defence)
Kinslaying is a big crime.

Where do you think they came from?

Ah yes, the Lagertha treatment. Only this time she's become less of a feminist icon.

>Only bookfags will get it.
And that's the downfall of D&D. It's their responsibility to make the viewer take away something from the tragedy of the razing of King's landing. What do we learn from this episode? What has made all this misery worthwhile? If episode 6 doesn't deliver on this question, the show has failed.
If it does, I will forgive them season 7 and 8.

Based Asian man

>The Verge says this episode was all about
>the meeting of the Queens
yeah. You totally got the normies. Good job.

Attached: 1557330619136.jpg (974x984, 120K)

>what caused dany's downfall? that's where catharsis lies.

Downfall? She's always been the mad queen, it's just that she's never had the opportunity to truly show it.
You see it when she bought the unsullied, then "freed" them. Before freeing them, she gives them an order to kill their former masters, effectively not giving them any real choice of allegiance once they're "free". Not like they can do any other thing than follow her, now that they killed the rest who could take care of them. Also, she tricked the merchant by just murdering him, instead of sticking by the deal and let him have the dragon. Absolutely dishonorable.

And the fact that she's hell bent on using the Dothraki for conquering Westeros, even before knowing of the white walkers. These savages know only of rape, murder, pillaging and warfare. They're not disciplined soldiers, but more like beasts of war. Of course they're going to commit atrocities when they're put to use, and she knows it, which is why she wants them.

She's been constantly threatening anyone who oppose her with burning them. And only her advisors, who are now all dead or fallen out of favor, could convince her to change her mind. As she's grown more powerful, she sees less reasons to listen to anyone else.

She always was a tyrant. It's just that she never had the opportunity to truly show her true colors. And having nice tits made people sympathize with her more than they really should, if they used reason.

The real question is why not join them at this point? White Walkers are gone, there's peace with the wildlings, it would be a time for reform for the whole organization so lots of opportunities, and overall it'd be an easy as Hell gig.

Tell me one single difference between this Jaime and the one back in season 1. Besides the haircut and being a little bit more humble. One.

Maybe. But we don't know. We're left to guess. Where's our cathartic moment? It hasn't been in episode 5. Now it all comes down to episode 6.

>One
hand

Literally all I want is the epilogue scene to be Arya having taken the Gendry marriage deal and living in some sort of happiness and the nameless man of smug riddles to come collect her fucking face. Is this ever addressed in the books? Surely you can't puss out of an assassin guild, taking out one of their members in the process and expect to not have them come deal with you, especially if it's one that literally worships death. The only reason I could see him not collecting is because he finds her face an insult to the faceless god.

Attached: got_mp_090414_ep502-12161.jpg (768x433, 56K)

>Has to bring up ep3 to defend his retarded opinion about ep5
kys, this is unironically one of the best episodes of the entire series

It's got nothing to do with it being a good episode, it isn't.

It's just enjoyable to see normies, feminists and sjw/burlingon bar watchers eternally BTFO. Incredibly enjoyable honestly.

>Has to ignore everything else in order to defend shitty writing.
more onions than the faggot who cried over the star wars trailer.

I hope she realises war and fighting isn't a life at all and settles down.

Literally me.

Attached: 1487120017726.jpg (530x600, 149K)

>Downfall? She's always been the mad queen, it's just that she's never had the opportunity to truly show it.
Look, if GoT's message to us, the viewers is, that some people are crazy by blood or that icnest is bad, that's a piss-poor message. We don't need to get through 8 seasons for that.
The razing of KL is the greatest tragedy of the show, the central moment. Why did it happen and what can we, the audience, do to prevent such a tragedy from happening in our times?
If Game of Thrones does not provide us with anything to learn about ourselves, it is empty spectacle. But if GRRM has a salient message for us and it is in episode 6, then everything will have been worthwhile.

>
She always was a tyrant. It's just that she never had the opportunity to truly show her true colors. And having nice tits made people sympathize with her more than they really should, if they used reason.
You're arguing on the level of logic and plausability or proper foreshadowing. I am asking what the viewer can take home from the show's finale. What lesson is to be learned here? That's why we need to know what Dany has been thinking. So that we don't let the ends justify the means.

The shit writing is everything around this moment, not the moment itself. You are just seething that your particular retarded fan fiction ending wasn’t real.

Jaime in season 1 has not been conflicted. He was overly-confident. Season 8 is more mature, even though still addicted to Cersei.

She has borderline personality disorder.

Yes, the build up was botched in the show, but it also would've been if it had been too heavily foreshadowed. Overall, it's a good ending and well shot.

>Jaime in season 1 has not been conflicted.
That's literally just you projecting though.