Did nothing wrong

>Every time she listens to Tyrion, it goes to shit.
>Everyone has betrayed her trust
>everyone she loved dies
>has tried the diplomatic route in mereen, created sons of the harpy
>burning everything has been her tried and true method of solving problems
>lost two dragons fucking around with cersei and her "assurrances"
>lol thinking cersei will surrender forrealsies

>muh innocent children

Mad queen went full Honk Honk, and cleansed the world with fire.

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (3733x2100, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm4Xm7RzFNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the queen we deserve

based
fuck peasants
next target should be sansa

It's not a matter of it making sense in her head, it's a matter of writing this logic in such a way that it makes sense to the audience. The fact that a lot of people felt it came out of nowhere means that it was written poorly

>it's the writer's fault the audience is stupid and missed the constant foreshadowing.

based Daenerys of House Targaryen

>it was written poorly

dude noones debating that. GoT is so shit at this point that its transcended its shittiness into full "so bad its good' tier.

>the constant foreshadowing.

>its the audiences fault that the writers are hacks who took a good story and shit the bed with it for no reason.

You mean like the constant forshadowing of azor ahai and ara killing night king?

>missed the constant foreshadowing
Dany at the beggining of the episode
>Mercy is our strength
Dany five minutes later
>KILL ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN

ok buddy

>the mad king didn't fip on a dime one day and want to burn it all to the ground.
admit it, you just wanted to see Danny and Jon hook up

The only thing Dany did wrong was failing to roast Sansa and Cersei. Everyone else deserved it. The fickle, perfidious smallfolk deserved to go up in flames. King's Landing was a stinking hellhole.

Attached: D6a0SckUIAAxV6-.jpg large.jpg (1125x795, 76K)

>winning the battle, bell starts ringing, she steers off and is going back over the walls
>other dragon (doesnt die in some retarded naval fight) gets shot by some 1/1000 shot from a surviving ballista
>she goes nuts and burns the city
omg so hard

She literally did nothing wrong

Attached: bells.png (2105x1131, 1.1M)

>Sansa
This bitch got what she wanted. Winterfell is her's now. Bran becomes the king, Ayra leaves to the west and Jon takes the black again.

DANYFAGS BTFO

Attached: 2687.jpg (640x640, 27K)

>Jon takes the black again
to guard against what

Foreshadowing is not the same as building it up so that it doesn't feel like it comes out of nowhere.

>to guard against what
his raging homosexuality

>guard against what
Snow.

The people she sentences to death get torched by her dragon. That's a pretty obvious clue she's a little mad on the same level as her father.

>Everything Sansa does, she does to further her family and protect it.
>Bran is no longer Bran
>Jon fucks off to the North
>Arya disappears to the West
>Sansa is the only Stark, alone, having lost everything.

Kino ending.

it comes out of nowhere if you only know the series on the most superficial level imaginable. Which is basically 99% of GOT yasss slay qweens

Attached: 1_f734d216-a4e4-4aed-a20a-a2599e03f1da_large.jpg (252x400, 15K)

Attached: based bobby b.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

>solved all his issues up north
>unironically best lord commander ever
>no more wildlings or white walker
>could create great northern empire
>come south first time ever
>shits hitting the fan in KL
>"fuck that im going back Norf"

Jon better give Ghost that pat on the head he deserves when he gets north

Dany is officially /mygal/ and has my fandom for life.

Technically she was in the right because as long as King's Landing stood, the antics of the old order would eventually start popping up as well and it would be back to square one in a succession or two. Raising the city to erase any memory of the old order while executing anyone with even a minor official position is the best move she made. Raising it while genociding its civilian population however is fucking retarded and is only done in a rush to justify her killing in the next episode

She should just torch Jon.
>"and will you fly the dragon down south"
>"nah mate, I'll just take a horse"
and the dragon dies. Now Jon should die too. Based Dany should just burn it all to ashes.

>she dindunuffen
>this is like so out of character and upsetting if you ignore every other season
The cry of the roastie

Wrong. She said mercy is our strength, and we'll show mercy to future generations by burning Cersei's shit to the ground. Re watch the scene. She twisted her definition of mercy in the very scene you are misquoting.

>DABID ARE GOOD WRITERS NOW
>I LIK GAME OF THRONES NOW
>I LIK WHATEVER MAKES WHAMEN ANGRY

Attached: 34223423432.png (633x729, 76K)

You might be right, I guess I missed that

based and redpilled

Attached: 1557754745593.jpg (493x629, 67K)

nah she just went full retard. it's like hitler gassing Berlin because HAHAHAHH MUH EVIL *twirls moustache*

Point to the spot in the post I said the show was good

Attached: we-did-it-patrick-we-saved-the-city.png (500x321, 176K)

Imagine taking this show seriously post season 5

but not the one we need right now

the same thing the Nights Watch has guarded against the past 500 years, while no one believed walkers existed.

This. She deserves sex and it's all Jon's fault those people burned.

You forgot
>Bran becomes the new Night King and the entire realm is literally fucked

THIS!!!!
FUCK YOU ALL!!! THIS EPISODE WAS GARBAGE!!! THE WHOLE SEASON IS GARBAGE!!! IT'S ALL TRASH SHAME ON YOU!!!!

>Women
>innocent
shiggy diggy zoomerfag

>it's like hitler gassing Berlin

no its like Napoleon burning London

It wasn't out of character but it was sudden which was really annoying, the transitional period between mass murderer of children and well intentioned lady happened within half an episode

yea no, for all we know she considers KL and the Throne her Home/Capital. hitler coming from Austria to gain power and the moment he won and gets the Title of Reichskanzler he starts setting the entire City on fire because EVIL HOAR HOAR

>for all we know

expectations subverted

her capitol is clearly Dragon Stone

Attached: kek.png (405x368, 78K)

whats this from??

It makes perfect sense, people just want it spoonfed to them. That's not bad writing, it's just a lazy fanbase.

Attached: 1398546916491.gif (245x200, 777K)

he's wrong and you're right
she never mentioned burning everyone or even cersei during that mercy scene

There is only one King in Westeros and his name is Stannis. Traitors and usurpers will bend the knee or be destroyed.
One realm
One God
One King

I literally care nothing for the pairing, but I do hate how they toss aside the idea of a marriage pact. It would instantly solve the claimant issue, and is never addressed because it would sensibly solve too many problems.

Can somebody put dany in there saying kings landing?

youtube.com/watch?v=dm4Xm7RzFNk

>Bran becomes the king, Ayra leaves to the west and Jon takes the black again.
bullshit

Yes she directly implied it you retard.

I honestly did have a bit of hope he'd come back, once. In the post episode interview D&D made a point of saying that if you don't see the body, you can't be certain the character died. They killed Stannis with a cut away shot. It almost seemed clever.

I bondburgered Jon Snow?

no. you're a faggot