Hold the fuck up

Hold the fuck up.

Did women genuinely believe Game of Thrones was about how Daenerys ascended to the Iron Throne?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (616x626, 890K)

yes. and i am also a woman

well thats pretty much what the show was trying to make you believe
people think war crimes are fine if they are set to heroic music

Anybody who had hard expectations for the final outcome in this series was an idiot. I wasn't even expect them to beat the White Walkers.

Anybody who's read the books would also know that Dany's decent into madness was inevitable. This is only a surprise to casual secondaries.

Yes and I am a girl(male).

yes, and i'm a boi

I read the books and I don't see how I'm supposed to expect her to go crazy

dilate

Congratulation you are unable of rational thinking.

>Hold the fuck up.
>Did women genuinely believe Game of Thrones was about how Daenerys ascended to the Iron Throne?
It really is an argument for total submission of women. They literally want everything to be a simplistic worship of women. They want a "world cup team" that cannot beat highschool boys and they want it to make equal pay to world cup men.

They want explicit discrimination against men in all areas of life knowing that they'll just end up sleeping with the boss anyway and be completely useless.

They do not care at all about society they are in and have no instincts for its preservation in any way whatsoever.

That's what her final chapter of book 5 is about. In her inner monologue she is giving in to the blood of the dragon, the same predispositions towards madness that so many of her family remembers have.

you musn't tell lies

women thought itd end in a baby with your nephew.

Some did but others thought she would end up fucking off to somewhere else with Jon and live her days with him.

>Did women genuinely believe Game of Thrones was about how Daenerys ascended to the Iron Throne?
I'm honestly amazed ho they managed to piss everyone.

>I'm honestly amazed ho they managed to piss everyone.
Bullshit. They didn't piss me off.

No, it's about retards looking at "dragons".

Did anyone expect anything but death and demise?

GRRM has almost never written a happy ending in any of his other stories. Nearly every time, people end up betrayed, killed, or ruined, their moral compass broken. He has stroked off how much he thinks LOTR is unrealistic, but professes his love for the "Scouring of the Shadow." But in the end, GRRM is a genre-writing hack, and forgot he was scouring the shire the entire book series, and also forgot he inserted a faceless evil in the White Walkers despite claiming they aren't.

He himself doesn't know the difference between a "bittersweet but hopeful" ending and a "doom, gloom and death" ending. Dany was always going to go mad, Jon was always going to be broken, and undeserving shits would rule Westeros.

Just yet another casualty in the culture war

i swear, somewhere around season 5 a bunch of people started watching the show that didn't even bother watching the first 4 seasons. that's the only explanation that makes any sense, or people are even dumber than i can possibly imagine and they forgot they aren't watching a disney story that would have a happy ending

>adds GoT of all things to the "shows women will never understand" list

It's all just a misunderstanding folks, nobody told her the game they were supposed to play!

Attached: ANNIHILATION.png (1000x1000, 248K)

Yes. And you can bet that when it doesn't happen, the temper tantrums on Twitter are going to be glorious. Get those screenshots ready

Wasn't it in season 4 that Dany started showing her tyrannical behavior?

Since at least season 2 she's showed a propensity towards cruelty (locking her handmaiden in that guy's vault). That was also when she started talking about burning whole cities to the ground.