TONY STARK SOLVED TIME TRAVEL

TONY STARK SOLVED TIME TRAVEL

IN AN AFTERNOON

WITH A HOLOGRAPHIC TABLE

Attached: f58c00725c2b71885d411cfc8331a9d2.jpg (480x700, 63K)

>computer
>mobius strip engage
eat shit antman lol

Shuriniggers absolutely fucking seething
Tony is the REAL smartest one

Actually he found the eigenvalues for an inverted mobius strip.

Isn't he best??

Just like he invented a new element by copying his dad's homework and plucking away a few amusement park exhibits. I get that, canonically, Tony is supposed to be a genius who can accomplish these feats, but the flicks should have just skipped over the parts where he actually does these things, because it comes off as comically simple

Why didn't you just reprogram the Möbius Strip to work collectively with the spacetime continuum??

Attached: 1533778950055.png (494x471, 255K)

only movie that got time travel/alternate realities right was burton's planet of the apes

Attached: bso-261935.png (480x600, 574K)

Well sorry, but I’m not Tony Stark.

Attached: 0AEC8369-1113-4004-873F-1B453CC8E1F8.jpg (300x300, 19K)

The Butterfly Effect, too (apart from the stigmata scene).

Can he solve his insecurity about his height?

Never understood how time travel worked in that movie. There is the accident then they are send to the past but to the future when it comes to the ship crashing in the planet in the past then fast traveling to the modern day only to find out the crashlaned in the earth before humanity evolved.

You don't even know what an eigenvalue is

how come he never spent five minutes on making himself immortal while he was at it?

Missed the part where he said he’d already been trying to figure it out for a while, huh?

Can you niggers stop spoiling? Thank you

And you couldn't even clean up your room in the same time span.

TURN
YOUR
BRAIN
OFF
AND
HAVE
SEX
INCEL

>tfw took linear and PDEs so I somewhat know
Feels alright

This was among many of my many disappointments with this movie. I would have accepted some sort of "overpowering" of Thanos and they used the glove to bring everyone back, but fucking time travel?

nope nope nope nope nope nope

Only on Earth, don't forget that part.

It's high school level math dummy, it's nothing special to know of it.

I completely agree with you. FUCK SHURI, THANK YOU BASED TONY AND BASED RUSSOS!!!!!

Attached: 157465609.jpg (720x720, 334K)

Bruh the movie came out like half a year ago fool lmaooooooooo this nigga finna be the end of me foh

Spoiler ban's lifted. If you haven't seen it by now, then that's your problem.

I've never had an issue with that. He re-discovered something theorized ages ago and brought it to life. This is how a lot of technology progresses, and discoveries were made. Most inventions we have today were either made in the 1800 - early 1900's, or are "updates" from technology developed in that time.

That's not how you spell Coherence and Primer.

>but fucking time travel?

How the fuck else are they going to get the Infinity Stones to undust everyone who was dusted? Thanos reduced the Infinity Stones to atoms, retard.

do a little digging online, there was a video or 2, and a couple essays (was a while ago).
Interesting concepts.

Attached: bso-778035.png (480x600, 533K)

I feel Smart watching tony

In that reality. Why couldn't they have used the Infinity Stones from an alternate dimension?

Why haven't Wakanda came up with time travel since they're all so much more advanced and smarter than evil white men?

AND A BOX OF SCRAPS

Brainlet cope

The biggest issue I had was with fury acting like he knew the answer and was trying to make stark figure it out himself.

Theres no fucking way fury knew there was a hidden element that would solve his arc reactor problem, yet he was acting so confident about knowing this thing was his solution.

And thats not even mentioning the arc reactor doesn't need to be in his chest in the first place, so the palladium poisoning plot was retarded.

That's even worse because it opens an entirely different can of worms. If they can travel to another universe at the same point in time, then likely Thanos already did the snap there, they would need to find a universe where that didn't happen if that's even possible. If they can hope between universes then that means people from other universes can too and they might come to theirs. Time traveling is easier to handle because it's self contained in the same universe and its parallel worlds.

They're values that define base vectors that don't change direction after a transformation specified by the matrix they're calculated for.

The stones only work in their reality. You can gather all the stones you want from other realities but they'll do jack all in yours.

You are correct.

Here's what you should do.

Sit down with an hour of time on your hands. Come up with a plot where Tony Stark discovers some secret about Dr. Strange's reason as to why he gave up the Time Stone. Write any form of story that you want. DON"T write about time travel. Kill off a couple of characters and spend some real time building up to their death scene. Have Tony Stark die at the end saving everyone's life. His sacrifice is known throughout the planet, and even the Universe, which then puts Earth on the map for non-human attention beyond just Asgard. This sets you up for any kind of next string of movies. DON'T write about time travel. Captain America gives his shield to Hawkeye because it makes more sense. Hawkeye struggles with the concept of his murderous side now that he has his family back and creates far greater character depth. The Hulk becomes exploited by Pepsi and does a few commercials. Scarlet Witch starts a girl-band.
And Ant Man gets arrested for trying to save some dolphins from Sea World. DON'T write about time travel.

You are guaranteed to come up with something better than the shit they fucked together here, and you'd be much happier that you created something people prefer to see.

I want to break her twig arms and rape her pregnant. Then take responsibility and marry her.

based

Checked and based. Also marriage would make the raping legal.

>Captain Marvel refers to thousands of planets needing help
>literally thousands of planets with potentially hundreds of thousands of geniuses
>wacky playboy millionaire from Earth is the only person to invent time travel
>literally no other planets send help against Thanos

Because there is no such thing as multiple dimensions. There is an infinite possibility of outcomes, until the present takes place to line everything up to 1 reality and existence. Only the future can have multiple outcomes. There are no alternate dimensions.

A movie full of plot holes and badly written character depth, and that's all you have to say?

That is exactly why Captain Plot-Device should disregard the rest of the galaxy and focus on earth. What a shitty idea for a character.

Checked. Why don't you rape collectively?

Attached: 1553913843426.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Even advanced niggers are always one step behind Tony.

He mentions a bunch of stuff related to time travel
I'm guessing that he already looked into it before
But besides, that could just be an editing mistake to imply it took one day
It's like Dagobah

Him actually discovering stuff is boring and would slow the movie down