The most popular sitcom on TV

the most popular sitcom on TV

Attached: A40E47D2-7F1E-4CBA-AC16-1F469C7E7E3F.jpg (745x1155, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsmysFoMbzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its unironically mostly boomers that watch it, just go look at the viewership numbers.

The only young people that watch it just dont have cable

Dead boomers can't work the remote.

Tfw I still enjoy earlier episodes. Hate watching for the finale at this point.

>jew humor about sex and false pop science shit

yeah no wonder women and low iqs love it

at this point i would rather discuss big bazinga theory than game of cucks. holy shit the thread is clogged up

whats there to enjoy in the earlier episodes

bazinga

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

The show annoys me but even I can't deny its allure

The show kinda lost its luster for me when the focus shifted away from goodnatured pokes at nerd culture in favor of more relationship drama. The show conveyed that the women never really embraced that part of their men, but more kind of tolerated it, something to groom out of them with time. The nerd humor gradually changed from laughing with them to laughing at them for still being that, as seasons went on.

I like feeling better than those losers this show parodies. I laugh at every opportunity.

It's fucking shit, but not the worst sitcom i've ever seen. I kind of get why the shit eaters would like it.

I thought only people that imagined they were "nerds" liked this show but as it turns out my boomer parents enjoy it a lot. For them it's like "Oh, look, look at those lame losers and laugh".

I have only watched like 3 episodes, and is it me or the show isn't even remotely funny?
Its cringy more than anything.

People are going to give me shit for this but the general population is actually pretty dumb and wrong about what is actually smart/funny. Same reason they watch marvel.

What shows/movies are actually "smart" and "funny" then?

It's perfect fluff TV to put on the background

the office (UK version)

The same shit in any other sitcom. It's not any worse than Friends

Attached: tbbt1.jpg (500x742, 105K)

Seasons 1-3 were comfy as fuck and then season 4 happened.

The shows entertaining until Amy shows up and makes Sheldon a bitch, he was low inhib & and alpha as fuck in seasons 1-3, he didn’t give a shit about any bitches

i dont get the triggered reaction
is as shallow/bad as any other sitcom in the past 50 years that were popular. People watch low effort bad shit, news at eleven

This show was great as background noise back when I had cable. Same with Pawn Srars

It was always laughing at them, user.

Because boomers love laughing at caricatures of tech savvy millennials

unfunny jokes but people have been trained to laugh along with the laugh track

ive got like 20 episodes of this DVRed from the last two seasons that I never watched. I'm going to have to open some chardonnay and put on panties to binge watch it. As this show went on it became less a conventional sit-com and more of a soap opera about the relationships.

>Prawn Srars
SALAD BY KOVIN KESTNER

Attached: tbbt2.jpg (1987x720, 265K)

user it was always laughing at them, it was just more directly obvious later.

1st season was good (almost hard to imagine) then it went downhill fast.

>I'm going to have to open some chardonnay and put on panties to binge watch it
The absolute state of TBBT viewers.

Isn't it the last season now since the autistic dude wanted to get out?

this, it's the only sitcom my parents watch

It might be the most unfunny tv series I've ever seen.
Watch this "comedy" without the fucking laugh track.
youtube.com/watch?v=vsmysFoMbzw

I'd say the first 2m maybe 3 seasons were good to okay.

Attached: tbbt3.jpg (413x638, 57K)

..he is not actually autistic but gay.. (learning this for me ruined his quirky mannerisms and speech which I before thought were brilliant)

Did kek when he appeared in Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile.

Attached: related.jpg (900x500, 76K)

Attached: tbbt4.png (469x750, 380K)

I think the line I'm getting at is that earlier on, it was the show just showcasing a bunch of weirdos and their world. Jokes, entire apisodes surrounding gaming, comics and science and the quirky stuff therein you can laugh at. Then the extended female cast arrived and it became less about amusing shit about nerdom and more about the pussy cavalry asserting dominance and the relationship drama in general. The show kinda lost a part of its unique identity then. I've seen dozens of sitcom having plots like "settle down", "become responsible", "oh, we're getting a baby!" or "let's plan out the wedding" and somesuch. As those plots became prevalent, the show became less than it was before, as it became like every sitcom ever.

>tfw my boomer dad says im like Leonard

Attached: 1557270988531.png (306x431, 218K)