Remember this exciting and well written storyline?

Remember this exciting and well written storyline?

Attached: Arya-and-Jaqen.jpg (2400x1350, 236K)

desu that too was rushed and utterly boring for the most part, hope they atleast close the deal on it

it's better than what's about to happen to her in the show

all for her to be eaten by a horse

Attached: jamie-and-bronn-in-dorne.jpg (809x305, 56K)

Oh for fook’s sake

there is not need,arya is already amazing and unstopable,also she broke the code of an order of assasins but they are too afraid to do anything about it.
like"this girl goes around with the knowledge our deepest secrets and using our killing techniques but whatever"

What was the relevance of that story line anyway? It only pertained to Arya and lazily explains her super powers. That's it.

Even the book version of Arya's training was shit.

Remember when White Walkers and the Night King were actually considered such a big fucking threat that even an entire episode was dedicated to them?

Attached: Hardhome_(episode)_.jpg (2000x1125, 437K)

Did anyone else expect the woman that reached out for her hand during the panicking crowd scene to be a faceless man? Like she'd get close to Arya and then slit her throat with her own valyrian steel dagger. Then she'd remove her face to reveal that she's the Waif and say, "And now the debt is paid."

>What was the relevance of that story line anyway?

The faceless men hate dragons / targaryens for some unknown reason. There is possibly a conspiracy led by jaqen/alchemist to kill daenerys's dragons.

Yes, had the exact same thought.

I don’t think people remember just how bad Dorne was?

i really disliked that storyline

i honestly forgot they were even there

All this buildup like that and story structure all gone to waste with a stunted subversive conclusion to the series, thank fuck i began to think the show turned to shit seasons back

Attached: 1519128632906.jpg (418x420, 32K)

completely forgotten. they decided
>ok, and this means Arya is an expert fighter now
and threw away the entire flavour of that character and his order

>exciting
>well written

things like the siege with blackfish and jaime becoming the leader of the lannisters,and the death of tywin were like the last good stories of the series,then it became a dump of bad ideas.

>"yeah well we tryed to kill her that one time but it failed so we just forgot about her I guess"
Amazing

Those were very good moments of the show, i hope my mind changes in future years because i have no current wish to rewatch the show considering how it ends

Daily reminder that Arya died killed by a faceless woman, who then later put on her face.

Attached: 1526472632785.jpg (1366x768, 81K)

>Bronn? Even in their clothers how do we fit among Dornish?
>just remember to put your dick in every wet hole and we will be fine

if they revealed this as what actually happened, it would excuse her almost deux ex machina tier ability of fighting skills

It would also excuse the sudden change that deep abdominal wounds are always fatal

All this for nothing really. "Oh so mysterious...what is all this? Are you shapeshifters? Is this a cult?"
and then "Oh it's ok. You can go now." What??

Obviously Arya died.

You're probably way too smart to watch this show.

pic unrelated

The book version isn't over yet.

All I remember are oysters, clams, and cockles

Never?
GoT never amounted to anything but a LOTR wannabe for nihilistic m*llennials who think anything that isn't constant rape and gore is lame.

Attached: 1545778333375.png (332x332, 148K)

that whole season was an abortion

Who are you?
YOINKS Arya Stark ofc lololol whatcha you gonna do about it :DDD

this is the ultimate truth. but keep it under wraps, we love nazi dany now and the show is totally kino because it makes normies cry.

>The faceless men hate dragons / targaryens for some unknown reason.
It’s not really unknown is it? Braavos was founded by slaves from Valyria and the Targs are the last of the Vayrians.

fucking based

>that
>well written

That was a fucking boring slog if anything. Literally high sparrow tier of fucking nothing.

That would explain why it looks like Arya’s face is sloughing off of her head.

Was this the tipping point where the show started going full retard?

that would be the whole "lady brienne" arc

>sloughing

can any of you bongs explain why this word is so popular all of a sudden ?

Stannis death was

I think I blocked the horrible Dorne plot out of my mind

They even FUCKING MENTION that the iron islands are reclaimed and Dorne pledges allegiance

Why the fuck didn’t dornish and ironborn arrive to help at kings landing? Just show their banners and acknowledge their existence

How about a scene where they free edmure and put the Tully’s back in chargenof the river-lands

How about angry reach and westerlands lords that won’t stand for cersi’s insane illigitamte rule and atrocities???

How hard would this be?

what happened to jaqen?

Didn't the sand shnakes die? also, never trust the ironborn

God, they were actually scary then.

Does anyone have a webm of the hot sisters in prison?

He's somewhere Jaquen off in Arya's used socks

Idk in th books they aren’t dead and Doran is one of the masterminds of dany’s Rise consumed with wanting revenge on the Lannister’s

It was at this exact moment I knew the show was going off a cliff now that it had passed the books.

damn that was good episode
it's amazing how I felt nothing during the siege of winterfell

Yes, season 4ish onward is often what receives criticism, primarily because of:

- Dorne/Sand Snakes
- Stannis/20 good men
- A poor portrayal of Arya's training
- Poor explanations over why Slave masters rise against Dany in Meeren

Why didn't they just send 20 good men to defend Winterfell during the Long Night?

>The faceless men just kinda forgot about Arya...

>trains with the faceless men
>never uses their face-changing skill afterwards

No time, since the jews in charge want to cash out as soon as possible. There's no reason the last two seasons couldn't have been 10 episodes each.

Post season 6 Arya is a fucking joke.. Hoped she'd be dead already but no.. ofcourse not she's a female fuckin icon now. QUEEEN SLAY GIRL POWER CUNTS

i always hoped that this is what happened but i guess this storyline is just over without any meaning, like so much else.

Attached: 2.jpg (600x450, 50K)

>Arya decides to give up the assassin life and settle down with Gendry
>She goes to Storm's End and meets him. They go to his room and fuck. Gendry gets up and walks out of sight
>Arya is talking to him and bantering. She says "Lady Baratheon...I guess I can get used to that name"
>After some silence, we hear Jaqen reply "A girl has no name"
>End credits roll

Remember when the gold company was supposed to be a threat? Remember when Dany's army was supposed to be in shambles are the war in the North?

The writers are too dumb to even think of something like that. They're just straight up morons.
I still remember people making theories that this wasn't Arya because she didn't bother to hide even though she knew assasins were after her and because she used her right hand even though she is left handed. Everything pointed to there being something weird going on, but no, it's just retarded.
What's also stupid is that Arya's personality completely changed after this. Seconds before getting stabbed Arya was smiling and acting like a giddy child, and then suddenly out of nowhere she is a cold bitch that creeps people out.

>Learn to warg
>Never warg into anything again

>train in the art of assassination and stealth
>end up the best swordfighter in Westeros, fighting every opponent head-on

oh hey you can actually see the army in this scene

I remember Arya botching every single lesson and still becoming OP as fuck.