Cleganebowl Uninterrupted Edit

Lot of people complained about the quick cuts so someone fixed the fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=vn5wloyBHnA

here's a /wsg/ link if you want it i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557764773807.webm

Attached: CLEGANEBOWL _ Uninterrupted Edit 3MB.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY
youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU
youtube.com/watch?v=4MqmpL6X_8w
youtu.be/nB8tiSMCwRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn36Pb8z3yI
youtube.com/watch?v=rUIoMreBQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats with the editing. you would guess that after 8 years for rory and 5 or so for thor their swordgame would be decent enough to not have 6 million cuts for one fight.

You'd think so, now compare that fight to other fight scenes with the cuts and editing.

Attached: 1557614963551.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

fair enough. though i think in this particular scene its the fire the makes things very complicated.

He's a big guy.

Attached: mfw.jpg (366x457, 13K)

I'm still a fan of the editing in this scene.

Attached: The Hound vs Brienne of fucking Tarth.webm (850x480, 2.99M)

>oberyn spinning around with his spear
>5 fucking cuts of what's essentially a two second sequence
Grug like tv

Way better. Wtf were they thinking with the cuts back and forth to Arya? Did they honestly think there was some deeper meaning there or was it just done to hide the fight choreography? That part made no sense to me.

The cuts made no sense,, arya was not in a similar fucking situation so there was no reason to make edit it like she was

Where's the ELO edit?

youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY

>tfw only /got/fags from 6 years ago remember
Robert Strong = Undead Mountain

The Faith's Champion = The newly repentant Hound

Valonquar = The "little brother" who will kill Cersei

The Hound = Valonquar

CLEGANEBOWL

FUCKING CONFIRMED

GET HYPE

Attached: ENTER THE BOWL.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Looks so much better like this.What the fuck is wrong with the editors?

the CGI is absolutely atrocious

season 1 looks better
youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU

season 8 is some cheap videogame.

And also - what changed from season 1 to season 8 for the Hound? How is killing his brother the purpose of his life, after all teh "growth" he had?

for you

up to the monastery, it was Martins writing, thats why.

He was thin looking I disagree

look at this fucking power rangers villain

cleganebowl was always wish fulfillment, hounds arc is actually pretty much complete with his rebirth in the quiet isle, I seriously doubt he is going to be further involved like he has been in the show. The biggest pieces of evidence iirc were a set of visions that somewhat hinted at the mountain + the valonqar meaning any little brother ie sandor

I know some action scenes are supposed to be hectic but the crazy amount of cuts is more annoying than impressive.

Why bother wearing armor if Sandor was able to cut through those 3 guys so fast

I'm glad i got to see how sandor's story ends. I probably won't ever watch the rest of season 8 but I'm glad I got to see that. The CGI looks absolutely abysmal tho and the fight itself is very anticlimactic. Mountain vs viper was 10x better.

I'd say with that poor as fuck CGI and uninspired make up, that would have looked appalling on a 4k 60fps TV, as opposed to my phone.

That being said it really speaks to the power of the earlier seasons that this still gave me a little shiver

Did anyone see that shitty shot of the foam sword when the mountain pulled the sword out of him? absolute laughs, what a shitshow

>It's good now somebody edited it

Not really how it works, like editing the goals from the opposition out the highlights.

well that was cringe and anticlimactic.

Attached: talker.gif (245x250, 1.21M)

Guys when Mountain pulls out the sword from his chest and drops it on the ground-- is it just me or is that sword made out of rubber?

Holy shit. When did this sincere, carefully written show turn into a fucking dark souls / anime tier garbage? I dont understand.

Filming on that staircase was very difficult, incel. They built an entire staircase for that scene and they had to fit all crew on it, plus the actors.

I know this is a Yea Forums tier meme, but man Season 1 had some fucking soul despite a smaller budget.

So many cuts. They don't make 'em like they used to.
youtube.com/watch?v=4MqmpL6X_8w

He needs a fitting name. Like the Boulder on Horseback.

STANDING HERE
I REALIZE

I think that was one of the straps for his armor

The armour looks like it's made of plastic.

>that terrible CGI
yikes

anyone else think it would made more sense for him to have a hammer o an axe?

Nigger it looks bad because you watched it on a phone.

>fighting a literally dead guy
>stab him in the stomach

This was pretty retarded. Should have cut his head off...but I’m also happy Hound is dead so his character and story can’t get any more fucked like the others.

Real sword fighting kino here youtu.be/nB8tiSMCwRE

This.
It's why lotr will forever be the best fantasy series ever put to film
Everyone trained for months pre production lasted years.
Got still feels sloppy after a decade lmao

Shit CGI looks way worse at 4k and even worse again at 60fps. Just look at the Hobbit movies.

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING
>TWO GODS OF DESTRUCTION CANNOT FIGHT

Attached: LANCEL.jpg (828x626, 38K)

THIS is real swordfighting:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn36Pb8z3yI

youtube.com/watch?v=rUIoMreBQa0

Bam! Right in the poon

The cuntus puntus. Just like in my fechtbuchers

Why didn’t that smaller nigga gtfo when he realized that big big nigga wasn’t taking any L’s? Why stay and try and battle it out live, regroup and then kill him

Needed to open with this.
youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8