Reminder that Viserys should have been the true king except he was wrongfully murdered by a savage steppe nigger while...

Reminder that Viserys should have been the true king except he was wrongfully murdered by a savage steppe nigger while his sociopath sister was watching with delight over her sibling's death because she was thirsty for the horse cock.

Attached: [email protected] (800x800, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Akl6OK2HUNA?t=152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's better he was killed off early. Can't imagine how the writers would have butchered him.

>Viserys should have been the true king
Jon still out-successions him

Jon's claim is still better than his.

A normal person would have just told Drogo to banish him somewhere. She did nothing, NOTHING

Stannis was the true king, not Viserys. Aerys was overthrown.

>bastard born out of wedlock
>having a better claim than a true born Targ
Jon has shitskin hair and manlet genes while Viserys was a true handsome Aryan Chad

>out of wedlock
But Rhaegar married Lyanna, legitimising Jon
have you not been paying attention?
it's been a big deal

youtu.be/Akl6OK2HUNA?t=152

If you couldn't tell she was evil from this moment, idk what to tell you.

Stannis out-successions Jon AND Viserys.

>show
>canon
If it's not in a book, it's fan fiction

Did you miss the whole big reveal that Rhaegar married Lyanna?
What have you been watching?

The books aren't ever getting an ending, the fat fuck has seen to that.
The show is the only ending you'll get.

fuck off to Yea Forums then fasg
here on Yea Forums we're too busy being rad chads to read literal words literally written down

Joffrey Baratheon out-successions Stannis AND Jon AND Viserys.

> a baratheon rebel out successes targaryen royalty.

Aquaman should have been king desu

Stannis out-successions Joffrey because Stannis is related to Robert by blood and Joffrey isn't. Did you miss that?

>Yea Forums
>reading genre fiction

kek

based

Its his own fault he shouldnt have tried to bargain with savages and then go against his sister who married the king of the savages. He wasnt wrongfully murdered he was a dumbfuck who was too stupid to see the obvious.

Traitor's lies.

They aren't royalty anymore. Once you're overthrown that's it.

young griff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

he would have wound up exactly the same as Dany, probably worse even.

Head canon.

[Citation needed]

Were he survived Jon would simply had threesomes with his aunt and uncle.

drogo should have forced viserys to lick dany’s feet and become her footslave haha

Daenrys would have to say otherwise. Shes the queen of westeros right now.

>varys' motivation is "the good of the people"
>served aerys and joffrey
>helped smuggle out targ babies
>his plan was for sociopath viserys to come to westeros with an army of rapist horse lords that love killing
>"for the good of the people"
explain this

Pretty sure this is the guy with the only legitimate claim to the throne. The rest should hang.

Attached: Stannis_Baratheon.png (357x201, 104K)

>Shes the queen of westeros right now.
By right of conquest, not because of succession. This furthers my own point, not yours.

your saying she was thirsty but cock changes women its not danys fault.
jon isnt white enough hes a halfbreed anyway so no real claims to the throne
she a 14 yr old kid that was beaten by him everyday. what was she supposed to do? esp as a women in medieval times
no in the books aerys made sure to null it when he found out making him wife up the sandnigger in dorne
he was advised to. as a king you listen to your advisors. blood should be thicker then water esp. when they had been on the run for years real plot hole. he trusted at the last second that danys would have saved him she didnt that doesnt make him retarded it makes him naive

But Jon took the Black, he relinquished all claims.

Pretty standard thought process for a leftist faggot tbpqh

thats how targaryens became royalty in the first place what the fuck you on about. Baratheons literally rebelled because of pussy, if you think starting a rebellion and causing a large shitstorm because 1 girl rejected some fatass is better than conquering westeros and unifying it you are a fucking joke

>Jon has shitskin hair and manlet genes while Viserys was a true handsome Aryan Chad
How's that related to having a better claim?

Littlefinger had Lysa Arryn poison the hand of the king, placed blame on the Lannisters, and finally planted false evidence. Isn't it suspicious, that just as Jon Arryn was "finding out the truth", Littlefinger, of all people, decided to take action? And then, have the" truth" come out anyway? Weird.

BASED

>While in Meereen, Daenerys Targaryen muses about Aegon, who would have been the sixth of his name to sit on the Iron Throne. She believes that, had Aegon lived, she might have married him, as he would have been closer to her in age than Viserys.

Attached: ddb8b4d9b665b59462ff3fd092d82edc.jpg (1050x960, 87K)

your forgetting he died and came back he isnt a member of the night watch anymore

Except Chad Bobby-B DID conquer westeros and unify it. He won the throne by right of conquest as well.

Attached: 1503516276341.jpg (470x706, 174K)

I'm not saying rebelling because of pussy is BETTER than conquering Westeros and unifying it. I'm saying that, legally, the Baratheon dynasty is equally as legitimate as the Targaryen one, since they both won the Iron Throne by the same right, the right of conquest.

wheres his blue hair
no the targs created kl after destroying a backwater society that never would have rose into anything but vikings with mudhuts

>" for this night and all the nights to come."

>implying claims matter
Claims are just excuses, anyone who seriously believes in them is a pleb
Power is the ultimate decider

>Baratheons literally rebelled because of pussy
The rebellion was planned for years before because Aerys was insane. pussy was only the catalyst, and even then they didnt start the war because Lyanna was "kidnapped" but because when the Starks went to ask for her back Aerys took it as them threatning Rhaegar and decided to burn the warden of the north, his son, and the arryn heir then ask ned and robert's surrogate father, who is an Arryn, for their heads you fucking retard

>okay I know I said I forfeit all claims to royalty but I changed my mind can I have them back?

She has always been a fucking hypocrite:

-She condemns Robert as The Usurper for taking the Iron Throne by force, conveniently forgetting that Aegon the Conqueror made the Iron Throne via force and her claim is no less rooted in violence than Joffery's.

-She also has no problem with overthrowing long-established dynasties left and right while gaining power in Essos, largely because she doesn't agree with the intolerable way they run things... Basically what Robert's Rebellion did to her family, which is unforgivable and totally different to her. It's implied that even she's beginning to realize this.

-When Brown Ben Plumm and the Second Sons swap sides and begin working against Dany, the general reaction is of outrage and contempt. Neither Dany nor her advisors seem to recall that was exactly how they gained their service to begin with.

Attached: Daenerys-Targaryen.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

Doesn't matter. If one house can win by right of conquest, so can another. This does not change based on your personal opinions of said houses.

>let me just ignore the Mad King xDDD

This. Also Daenerys was mad at Jaime for killing Aerys, despite it being "her destiny to free the world from tyrants." I guess it's it's OK to be a tyrant when daddy does it though.

is that Cody Rhodes

>"i am not my father"
she sort of forgot about her character

Attached: d&d.jpg (750x422, 80K)

go back

And Rhaegar also would've been the true king had he not been killed by Robert Baratheon. What's your point?

ETERNAL FUCKING REMINDER that Viserys had more reasons to be pissed the fuck off over Robert's Rebelion than Dany ever did since he was actually born a prince.
Pretty sure he has memories of living in the Red Keep and an understanding of Westerosi customs.

Of course he went off the deep end. Look at the state of his life. Selling off his mothers only memento in order to survive and never being taken seriously only to have some horsefucker never deliver on his promises?
Yeah he was a cunt but he was a justified cunt.

What's Dannys excuse?

Cont.
Danny has been going on "muh Iron Throne" "muh birthright" but she never lived in Westeros.

She's a foreign invader, with foreign customs with no understanding of the people or culture with no legit claim to the throne since Bobby B won it by right of conquest.
Jon, if he ever put his claim forward, would be the only correct candidate.

Viserys wasn't even insane, just bitter and butthurt after years and years of being treated like "the beggar king." Sure, he had a mean and cruel streak, but he wasn't a fucking psychopath like his janked up sister.

If Bobby B won it by right of conquest, would that make Gendry have the strongest claim? Since Daenrys conquered King's Landing I'm assuming she has the authority to legitimize him more than she did in Winterfell.

If you want to go by claim then yes. Gendry would be the correct heir.
He's not a good candidate though since he's never been a leader but yes. By all rights, he should be crowned king.

I forgot dany was raped by a big ugly mutt nigger.

Yeah, I agree with this. I'm not necessarily rooting for Gendry, and I don't think he'd make as good of a ruler as Jon would. He probably won't press his claim anyway.

bobs conquest literally meant shit if the people he conquered had enough power to rise and become kings themselves and start warring with each other. rebelling against the mad king was the worst thing to happen. ruling through fear is a much more effective tactic than "eating,drinking, and whoring". people need to read The Prince.

Still it doesn't justify all the shitstorm the Mad King did. Fear is one thing. Being a retarded madman is another.

bobby did exactly what the targs did lad, fuck outta here with this royalty shit... the iron throne is taken by force

HAVE

There was no iron throne before the targs.

>took the Throne through right of conquest
>Targ grandmother
>House founded by Aegon's brother
The Throne belongs to the Baratheons, fuck Targs

I don't think killing for fun beats starting a literal age of war. I bet you anything the wars after bobs rebellion outweigh Aery's killings. The madking is like caligula, even if he was fucking insane there was a period in which he was benevolent. literally the timeline states his rule benevolent rule lasted 20 years and his mad king rule lasted 10 years.