Can someone post the spoiler for last episode of the user that got it right so far

can someone post the spoiler for last episode of the user that got it right so far

Attached: f80526925adbe968844f04930db7e5a240451ccd6a37028cc0f7102790e3c80e0645cddd1f6ae03911f279b6fccb71aa.0.j (1200x800, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2018/05/17/hbo-is-filming-multiple-game-of-thrones-endings-for-spoilers-sake/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely not the faggot said Gendry dragon armor.

Stannis comes back and challenges Danny to a dance off for the throne.

Jon kills dany and they vote as their king and bronn as his advisor(lel)

here ya go bud

Attached: got season 8 leaks.png (1432x1041, 831K)

*they vote bran

i doubt this, I can see dany killing Jon for teason, and then arya kills dany.

>bronn as his advisor(lel)
That is why I think that that spoiler is one of the fake endings because that literally makes no fucking sense.

Attached: ary.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Ugh... Ridiculous

Tyrion promised him something for not getting killed. I guess it's just his reward in the end.

>bronn
>not in his castle

Fake ending

What happened to Edmure?
And Naario?
And Ilirio?
And Brienne?
And Tormund?
And Sam?
And Robin?

Imagine if Bronn ends up in the throne. That would be epic from a lowly sellsword to a king

>Bronn
??????

S U B V E R T E D

I always what happen to illyrio, the fucker brought some dragon eggs from the shadow lands.

Why the hell wasnt there a party sent out to scour and see if there were more petrified dragon eggs.?

whats been bothering me about this is that Bran has no claim to the throne and Bran can have no kids so how the fuck would that ever be a stable reign in the long run?

>post the spoiler

Dany smokes Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, and Jon. The end.

he can just turn into a goddamn tree like that other fag who gave him his powers and rule forever

Bran can fuse with a tree

He can warg into a child before he dies.

Bran has a claim after Jon and Dany and before Sansa and Arya

JAG SBARRO

this

>claim to the throne
no need for such thing anymore. It'll be more like a parliament democracy.

Hola Sbarro!

He can marry a queen that already has a son and adopt him

forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2018/05/17/hbo-is-filming-multiple-game-of-thrones-endings-for-spoilers-sake/

Who kills greyworm?

>bronn goes from mercenary to a noble to one of the most powerful men in the world
chaos is a ladder

>here ya go bud
>Dany's army captures Jaime. Brienne tries tot alk to him but he refuses.

> Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses.
This did not happen.