/got/ general

Ok here what will happen in the last episode

This is NOT a spoiler for the series but for the episode.It's just a good guess that makes sense

Here are the 3 possible endings:

1.Tyrion will kill Daenerys.It's the least possible ending but it might happen.Why?
Because his brother also killed her father(The Mad king) for exactly same reason.Because he was fucking mad and lunatic.Like she is now.The Mad queen will be murdered by her hand just like her father

2.The most possible ending unfortunately is that Daenerys kills Jon Snow.Why is the most possible?
Remember why almost every actor of the series and people in the production(they know the end 2 years now) say that the people won't like the end of series?Well now the most likable character of GoT is Jon Snow.And his death,especially by his girlfriend,will displease the people A LOT!

3.The last possible ending has to do with Varys.Remember the letters Varys wrote?
If you pause and notice,you can see the words "True hair". Probably he wrote letters to all the lords of Westeros about Jon Snow being the true hair of the Iron Throne
So the people will know the true

Attached: 1501077567-varys-game-of-thrones.jpg (1000x665, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5cd997266f5a6-the-bells-toll-for-kings-landing.php
strawpoll.me/17983959
radiotimes.com/news/2015-07-23/game-of-thrones-showrunners-tell-the-cast-not-to-read-george-rr-martins-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=cgpGhm17vVM
youtube.com/watch?v=EIN_04N1AHQ
youtu.be/qwryl0tKN8M
youtu.be/Gkr5DWY0hHA?t=97
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jon kills dany

Post yfw danny gets shanked

Attached: 1547806307771.png (152x254, 52K)

Daily reminder /got/ is ending, and with that, a era of television ends. There will never be a global phenomenon like GOT again, that isn't an agenda push series. GoT was made just as all of the PC push began, and merely escaped it, and as we've seen in the last few seasons, even then slowly but surely got in. An all white cast like GoT will NEVER ever be made again, ever. See the new prequel series. When GoT ends, a part of us goes with it. We can't have another LOTR, and we can't have another GOT.

Weird that it's going to end... shit, as well.

what an odd fucking feel.

One episode left

Attached: 1539146926173.png (720x720, 914K)

LOTR series coming and it will be glorious.Amazon will waste more than 1 billion $ to make it

got season 8 had 400m budget

>people named their girls' after fantasy Hitler
Nice.

Attached: 1551540843765.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Quick rundown of episode 5? I missed it

Like the Holocaust but the victims were actually innocent.

fucking kek'd

Based

Attached: 1526194903930.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>global phenomenon
I think you're overestimating how huge GoT is
This season is its peak of ratings and its at 10-12 million
Young Sheldon viewermogs it
GoT is like stranger things tier phenomenon

>ignoring the pirating
are you pretending or yes?

Nah

The end already leaker

The cuck finally kills the bitch queen

I have three normie friends who are all watching it (they started few seasons ago). It's definitely huge.

>So the people will know the true
But will it be the True True?

Attached: cloud-atlas-tom-hanks.jpg (600x413, 39K)

>True hair

Attached: how-to-get-healthy-hair-640x411.jpg (640x411, 57K)

>There will never be a global phenomenon like GOT again
There is literally nothing remarkable about got. Lost, Breaking Bad, these shows come and go. Got was the biggest but not the best.

A game-breaking bug where enemy stops attacking you.

Attached: 1534917734942.webm (1920x1080, 991K)

Bran will warg into Drogon and kill Daenerys, revealing that there must always be a night king

This little boy got a bit shellshocked.

>Dany executes Varys
>Jaime gets captured but is freed by Tyrion so that he escape with Cersei
>Dany uses Drogon to destroy the entire Iron Fleet and Golden Company at the gates in under 5 minutes
>Northmen and Unsullied/Dothraki storm the city and steamroll the Lannister forces
>Remaining soldiers drop their arms and sound the surrender bells
>Dany loses her mind and starts carpet bombing the city
>Her pet nigger and the Northmen then start murdering the defenseless guards and advance further into the city slaughtering and raping as Drogon burns the entire city to a crisp
>Jaime kills Euron but is wounded
>Cleganebowl
>Jaime and Cersei die in each other's arms as the Red Keep collapses above them

RADMURE IN EP 6

Attached: 1461355253302.jpg (410x273, 100K)

Dany threw a temper tantrum, went fucking insane and genocided the entire King's Landing leaving it a smoking rubble, because people of Westeros didn't like her Mary Sue ass or something. Now she's evil. Also, her army of noble savages is running around murdering and raping citizens for sport as a part of cultural exchange. And both Cleganes as well as Varys, Jaime and Cersei are dead. And Jon, Tyrion and Arya want to murder the everloving fuck out of Daenerys.
That's pretty much it.

Jon will bend the knee to Danny, but as they embrace he will stab her. Then take the black again.

screencap this

>Remember why almost every actor of the series and people in the production(they know the end 2 years now) say that the people won't like the end of series?Well now the most likable character of GoT is Jon Snow.And his death,especially by his girlfriend,will displease the people A LOT!

Unlikely. Dany had the biggest fanbase and they are mad already. Possible for sure, but i think ending 3 is the most likely one in combination with Arya killing her.

Arya kills her

faggot

Attached: 1557764713476.png (1432x1041, 831K)

jon kills arya and that's the tea

you seriously think they're going to have an all white cast? Not even the witcher escaped diversity quotas.

We never found out what Varys heard in the flames

Did Burlington celebrate when Dany set fire to the innocents?

probably the kings landing holocaust

>Implying the Northerners were not also murdering and raping the plebs of King's Landing

>Varys, the castration, it was so beautiful

*COUGH*
*COUGH*

SANDO-
*COUGH*
*COUGH*

THANK YOU SAN-
*COUGH COUGH*

Attached: COUGH.png (609x547, 285K)

jon kills her while he faking his loyalty to her

i really think the bran thing is a joke. but after last night I can actually see that shit happen. the speech will probably focus around having the memory of humanity rule with fairness and no emotion or self interest for eternity.

Jamie wasn't the Hand though.

Also Jon is going to kill her and Tyrion will probably die.

>He think America own the world

Fuck you asshole

I wrote that

im going with this. i think arya is going to kill jon and then take his face to get close to dany. she hasn't killed anyone significant with brown eyes, jon has brown eyes.

Pros
>Dany going mad queen
>Tyrion and Jaime scene
>Cleganebowl. Very fan-servicy but fuck it, I enjoyed it
>Jon and Tyrions face realising they are the bad guys

Cons
>Dany going the mad queen route after only an episode
>The dragon taking out the entire iron fleet and all the ballistas across the walls
>Varys is what, in his 40s? He's been playing the game of thrones for maybe three decades but retardedly plays his hand openly to get himself killed
>Euron appearing at the right place and right time after being shipwrecked
>Cersei and Jaimes death
>the white horse

>I think Arya is going to kill jon

Attached: 1557305800134.jpg (705x652, 43K)

So it was all Bran's doing to get on the Iron Throne himself. Sneaky bastard.

>GoT was made just as all of the PC push began and merely escaped it

GoT has always had “yass queen / men are dumb outdated tyrants” shit going on. Daenerys has been all about this for the entire series. Cersei once was one of the most cunning characters playing the game. The whole Ramsey and Sansa arc played with sexual assault for the same reasons. Brienne demonstrating girls can do fighting better than guys?
Ugly girl fan fav Arya turning into a literal anime ninja? The show has always had blatant SJW tones.

>noooooooooooooo you cant just burn down an entire city full of civilians

Attached: 1549999612257.jpg (785x731, 101K)

why is everyone hating on jamie/cersei. i find their death scene pretty sweet actually.

It makes Jon a volcel because he voluntarily chose not to have sex and it makes Dany an incel because she didn't get to have sex when she wanted to, dingus.

Attached: derp king.jpg (430x460, 44K)

I was really hoping they would make Varys start rowing

Did they forgot to render the shadows?

Attached: dvgcxzv.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

OH NO NO NO NO

Patch notes 5/12/2019

> Updates to version 8.0.5
> Scorpions speed and damage drastically reduced
> Morale now reduced while under siege
> Dragons gain +10 to attack
> Dragons breath now upgraded to wildfire
> All characters intellect reduced by 90%
> Fixed a bug where the queen had way more power than she thought
> Zombie Mountain unit can no longer be charmed
> Arya Assassin mode removed. Ability was too powerful

>"True hair"

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000477372175.jpg (1202x673, 255K)

Was this an actual shot from the show? Holy fuck
Games of Civ V look more realistic

Looks like fucking Medieval 2.

BURN IT DOWN

youtubemultiplier.com/5cd997266f5a6-the-bells-toll-for-kings-landing.php

Attached: 1557366213043.jpg (585x425, 15K)

AAAAAAASAAHHHHH SAVE ME YOUNG GRIFF

Attached: 76739B17-1E0A-45F7-BEA7-6DBEF37EFE08.png (1734x792, 1.05M)

its fucking obvious that jon will kill her

still would

even if her corpse is already cold

>if only we had those elephants
>scorpion is a dumb name for a crossbow anyway
>i miss jaime
>i really wanted those elephants
>crossbows on elephants
>fuck u euron why didn't you just use the mountain again
>its for the baby
>red keep >>> the wall don;t @ me
>cersei rhymes with elephants
>shit am i going to miss cleganebowl

Attached: elebuns.png (846x714, 421K)

Attached: 1557187493118.jpg (528x543, 49K)

>when you 1v1 the 10,000 year old elder god then in the next episode you feature are back to being an angsty emo girl

Attached: ok.jpg (778x690, 197K)

strawpoll.me/17983959

The battle scenes and visuals are so good in this episode it's downright impressive how bad D&D's story made the whole episode feel despite them

>mfw enemy wants to call it a day when they start losing and not a second before

Attached: mad6.png (1042x930, 796K)

Quick, I need butthurt SJW reactions from last week!
Post that Asian girl who got obessed!

Iain tried to warn us boys, he tried to warn us!
radiotimes.com/news/2015-07-23/game-of-thrones-showrunners-tell-the-cast-not-to-read-george-rr-martins-books/

Attached: chaosh in a lada.jpg (650x366, 155K)

Either Arya or Jon put Dany down like a sick fucking dog, which is actuslly a cathartic payoff. Look, the show is shit but last episode was actually a huge uptick in quality and if it ends with Jon putting his sword through this bitches stomach, it won't have been all that bad to be honest. I actually thought Jon was gonna kill greyworm last episode when he started killing surrendered men, which would've been pure kino but at least we will get to see him dab on a certified war criminal.
>inb4 war is war
This is true but Jon is a character who is shown to be very sympathetic towards civilians and even enemies if they are surrendered or willing to cooperate (wildlings).
If the last episode keeps up the quality of this one, we're in for a semi-decent closing

>you have to defend the city
>okay
>but we're gonna put you all outside of the city gates so you can be in the open
>wait this is reta- ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME GRIFF

Attached: firefox_rCEps5bNlK.png (1444x750, 1.17M)

Anyone else grown to like Jon over time

I used to think he was a mumbling retard, a bad actor who looked nothing like the source material and so on

But these last seasons hes the only character that doesn't piss me off, just a good man just like his uncle

Attached: jon.jpg (1000x700, 103K)

the real twist ending is that robin kills bran and sits on the iron throne

Tbh
I can relate to the feeling

Should've been better conveyed though

I want to FUCK Dany

EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER

Attached: FuhrerDany.png (1647x892, 1.53M)

I NEED BUTTHURT SJWs ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW

Attached: rage_rage_absolute_rage.jpg (1242x1260, 1.24M)

>Jaime walks off to find Cersei
>Euron stops moving as his life slowly fades away
>An eye-patched man walks towards him wearing a stunning suit of armor- It's Valyrian steel! Behind him stands a thrall with a massive, beautiful horn.
>"Victarion! You foolish dog." He mutters.
>"Brother?" the man called 'Euron' wimpers out
>"How dare you take my name in my absence! But it looks like you have already received your dues." Euron says as he gazes upon his brothers wounds
>"I knew I should have killed you when I killed Balon and Aeron. But now the time has come. I will make your final breaths an entertaining one. You see this horn? It is called dragonbinder, and when I blow it, I will control the Dragon Queen's last dragon and save this city. And once I stop her dragon, they will make me their King."

Attached: 1557765319515.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

YOU NOW REALISE BRIENNE IS 2ND IN LINE TO THE THRONE

"Once Aerys II’s line is extinct, who is next in line? The most recent Targaryen intermarriage is the Tarths"

This means Lord Tarth is currently the rightful Heir of Westeros, Provided Dany does not get right of Conquest
(Which she wont as Jon will kill her, and he takes the Black)

This means Bran is an Illegitimate king

Jon has always been based except for when they pulled him coming back from the dead out of their ass

>Golden Company

Attached: 2Q.png (218x231, 76K)

dude, how old are you?

Hits like this come along every 3 or 4 years fucking zoomers I swear

The dragonbombing of King's Landing didn't happen but I wish it did

Attached: 1503432783866.jpg (634x540, 55K)

/ourgirl/ is back on the menu

*Burns you alive*

Attached: emilia.jpg (2700x1800, 434K)

Are you niggers still pretending the episode was good?

Where are Meera Reed, Edmure Tully, Stannis the Mannis and the most based motherfucker in Westeros, Hotpie?

>tfw you are 40 kills up and the enemy keeps typing "gg end" in allchat but then STILL go for kills when you try to push highground

REEEE JUST LET US FINISH FFS

Attached: ttAsL.jpg (1280x1024, 182K)

I grew to like just last episode, realizing a few things
>he is at his core anti-violence because of all the bullshit he has seen, which puts a lot of his actions into a better perspective
>he is reasonable
>he is honorable, shown how he kills the rapist northman but stays with the rest of his men to do his best to keep them safe regardless

>global
GoT is utterly irrelevant in Japan

How did Dany know that the Jon = Targ secret got leaked?

this would be true kino, and then a slave girl with GIANT breasts comes in and he just sucks upon it, winks at the camera and says "that's all folks"

cut to credits

AND WHO... ARE YOU

I still believe he escaped lads. That was just a hologram .

Attached: hafdhjaf.jpg (748x421, 63K)

>Ah, save me random woman who I will then lead into a Dothraki charge causing the unnecessary death of both you and your child.

The Normie Destroyer

11/10

No, but I'm glad Dany is likeable for once

Attached: humanity.jpg (450x560, 174K)

>Overcast day.
>HURR WHY ARE THERE NO SHADOWS?!

what the heck they wasted 2 seasons to give them time to overthrow Cersei or for her to surrender, there's a limit to how much spoonfeeding you can need

No, it was terrible, but the butthurt it's causing is making up for it.

Attached: 1549619697801.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>she is my queen
>she is my queen
>she is my queen

Attached: varys cough.jpg (350x376, 23K)

>boohoo waaa waa it's so much worse than when I watched my Dad get beheaded

even Arya was ruined this episode

what the fuck guys, I've seen brownies obliterate white people but at the same time I feel it was the most based episode of Got
i think that my expectations were fucking SUBVERTED WTF

yeah she'll you give an STD for sure

Attached: 1471712551906.jpg (2311x2974, 1.17M)

Women at my work bothered because GOT hero is a man.

Dany got redpilled

Wait till Dune comes out.

Attached: eternal qyburn.jpg (1088x572, 293K)

>Remember why almost every actor of the series and people in the production(they know the end 2 years now) say that the people won't like the end of series?
Well, they turned a "strong feminist icon" that most normies were rooting for into a raging supervillain. I guess a lot of people don't necessarily like that.
Seriously, how could you not see the twist that Daenerys is insane coming from a mile away?
I still think it's going to be Jon who's going to kill her. Or she kills herself/gets eaten by Drogon when she tries bossing him around in a fit of insanity.

I'm ready to believe!

Attached: Crow's Eye.jpg (1375x1364, 518K)

Attached: emgq.jpg (1368x2000, 730K)

it was a terrible episode and i'm pretty sure everyone knows the writing was shit

however, the normalfag anger is really nice, as well as the cinematography and the quality of the spectacle parts of the episode

Hello, beautiful

N + A = J

Attached: sword in the morning.png (925x1108, 1.06M)

people are pretending that the social experience is justifying their time watching something they don't like.

i don't see why anyone would even see Bran as an option. seems to me it's more like SURPRISE the most unlikely fuck in the world is now king. he also very likely can't or at least won't have kids so making him king is just setting up a future war when he dies without an heir

never gonna happen

Men at my work glad because I'm self-employed.

Why was she so angry and cute

Attached: 4444445a.png (1920x1080, 824K)

If you unironically think Dany is based you're unironically a nigger.

>wants to rule with fear
>does literally her best to instill fear
>people say she is mad
sweeties how else would you instill fear beside destroying fucking everything?

Attached: mad3.jpg (671x910, 34K)

Cersei is cute

Cute

It was accidental kino except for the Jaime plot. Jon is now a fully realized and developed character, Arya is shown to be a lot of tough talk but still a small broken girl, the hound died with his brother in a blaze of fire, Euron broke the fourth wall, Dany shows us that mental illness is a heritable trait, and Varys is vindicated after his death.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: firefox_9f7Hw49t6J.png (1447x815, 697K)

Dune was Game of Thrones before GoT was even a thing

Prepare for Gandalf The Black

nothing of consequence has happened since the fucking sept getting shreked

>D&D thought it was a good idea to base the show's ending around making us hate Emilia Clarke

I mean y'know perhaps pick someone who isn't adorable in real life?

Why not go for the red keep first?

I thought he was a wet piece of cardboard at the beginning of the series and my feelings have not changed much.

Episode 6 leaked through Onion, Dany kills Jon, Arya kills Dany, Jon becomes the new Night King

At least jaime got his hand back

a queen denied her fucktoy

Attached: 4 (1).jpg (5944x3963, 3.92M)

Attached: 1551554855817.jpg (228x228, 15K)

So what, user? Did Qyburn not have ultimate control of his zombie creature or did Clegane's primal desire to murder every member of his family override his programming? In the case of the latter, why did he not attack in the Dragonpit? Riddle me that.

Crazy females are kino

episode is a 10/10 that spat on the face of every idiot that watches it

isnt he more or less immortal?

haha get a load of this bookfag hahaha

lol wait until next episode

imagine when he was reading his scenes

Varys was right the leaders were shite

YER MY QUEEN
I DONT WANT THE THRONE

i could just say i was pretending but unfortunately i am a retard jonfag and cannot lie, and must concede that i am in fact a retard

do you actually think that looks good?

I’m the man who killed Jaime Lannister

Attached: 05287EA6-81FC-4B6A-8797-AF6734FD2E34.png (706x530, 800K)

I think Emilia is a really attractive woman

>Well now the most likable character of GoT is Jon Snow

He's awful and a traitor.

Uhhhh why would the people of westeros love Jon snow most dont know who he is

>GC did absolutely nothing
This is what triggered me the most

plebs must learn that they will be first to suffer

>"w-well at least I get to be on Game of Thrones"

>hate Emilia Clarke
Are you serious? I love Daenerys now. I love that the writers finally realized that book Dany was always set up as a supervillain in the making.

Are you niggas still pretending last nights episode wasn't the best in the entire series?

She even leads a !mongol horde and people are surprised by her dealing with cities the Mongol way? What did they seriously expect after seeing her crucify dozens of people and destabilizing an entire region just because "muh dragons"?

Attached: 1539946768857.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

my total war screenshot folder has some better stuff than this tbqh

Attached: 1557359335337.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

AGGGH SAVE ME BITTERSTEEL

and so it is, ash seeketh flames

I DON'T WANT IT!!!

He's a NW deserter whats not to love?

you're delusional, go to the infirmary

Attached: 20h42m13s918.jpg (1300x648, 369K)

Attached: F1FE7781-136B-40F4-8A21-2E63A2EE18AF.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Surely he didn't really die bros? Dying must have been just a part of his plan, it had to be! His body may have died but his soul lives on!
Qyburn was pretty much Doctor Fucking Doom, being a master of both magic and science. Surely he just became one with the Force or something, like Obi Wan did? He'll come back in a giant mecha made out of corpses or something, right? Or become the next Night King! There's no way he didn't know how the Night King was first created, seeing how his Little Birds could easily gather that information from Bran.

This can't be it Qyburn-bros, his smurf catching days can't be over so soon!!

Attached: qyburn.jpg (274x400, 26K)

>Dany torches King's Landing
>Jon realizes his fault in enabling her behavior
>decides to take responsibility at his own sacrifice
>does the honorable thing like Ned would
>kidnaps her on Drogon and takes her far away
>she's mad and has a mental breakdown
>thinks he denied her the throne at first
>eventually realizes she made a huge mistake
>she could've never ruled after what she's done
>Jon saved her from the public hatred and potential violent overthrow
>also saved the public from a mad tyrant ruler
>the two protagonists essentially have to bail on their lives due to their bad decisions
>they live out the rest of their days on a faraway island
>the last remaining Targaryens as literally whos doing nothing of note
>no heirs as she's sterile and he won't fuck anyone else
>the dynasty dies with a whimper

Truly it was a Game of Ice and Fire.

Attached: 8786a7965.jpg (720x1280, 137K)

if she'd just destroed the Red Keep everything would probably have been fine with it, that's what's so absurd about the episode.

she isn't even a well-written mad character.

mad dany makes my pp twitch

They forgot their elephants cersei was right

Mad Queen is a good thing it's kinda proves that everyone has a breaking point, incels and QUEEN SLAYs

the stupid fucks ran the cersei to protect them despite them hating her. its their own fault. what fucking idiot would have gone to kings landing after cersei blew up the sept? they deserved being burned

There's literally only ONE person that can save this series (and we aren't going to get it).

Attached: Aegon Griff.png (716x534, 822K)

More like 4M the CGI is horrible.

I'd like to stick her with the pointy end. If you catch my drift har har

Attached: damnn.jpg (1536x2048, 362K)

If Sydow's 3ER was Bloodraven, then it was being connected to the Weirwood that was giving him his long life span. Outside of it, Bran's physical form might only last as long as a normal life would. Do the Starks ultimately inherit the throne in that case or is there another succession crisis when Bran dies? Of course, if it's the 3ER they're making king, then he can just transfer his conscious as and when necessary.

>when u wanna speak to the manager but he has off today

Contrarian retards

WHO A AM

Plotarmor at its finest

hope you get raped and killed

>There will never be another phenomena like got
Maybe not as big as game of thrones, but there are at least 3 spin-offs in the works, that could be as much as 9 seasons of shitposting.

Attached: C2GNNxhXcAAKJIz.jpg:large.jpg (981x722, 67K)

>wow I've been cast in game of thrones
>gonna put my all into it, gotta make the most of this

12/10 pissed everyone of, the bookfag's treasure

Burlington Bar uploaded the video 2 min ago but deleted it.
youtube.com/watch?v=cgpGhm17vVM

Guy commanding them probably auto resolved the battle.

>euron broke the fourth wall
I laffed a good laff for a whole minute after seeing that scene and begun the embrace the basedness of D&D shitting on everyone who watches the show. This season has been high quality shit posting.

Attached: g4JQwzR.jpg (984x734, 143K)

Dany will make a new throne with the helmets and skulls of the lannister soldiers

It's up to you user. Will you make love to Dany to save the lives of millions of innocents? Or will you let them perish?

Attached: B833A9C7F81747A9BDCD88CC2DA4214D.png (1079x932, 1.37M)

As a stand-alone episode it was great, but in the context of a series where setting up climactic events usually takes entire seasons (at least when the show was good) it was poorly strewn together just to arrange the endings the writers wanted for certain characters.

No idea why they didn’t keep milking this cow for a 9th season because the story needed the space to develop

Attached: 014EA225-629E-4371-9DCB-B7DB4F40A9D1.png (413x461, 126K)

>And I get into all these arguments and fights with the writers and they're like "Yeah we hear you", and I'm like "Yeah but please you have to ba bee ba", and they go "Yeah, we hear you and we respect you but we don't care. Okay? We don't, fuck, you're an actor. Just say the words". They didn't say it like that but that was kind of, that was the gist of it. And the funny thing is we've gone through these song-and-dance routines every season since season four, where I come back and I'm like "This doesn't make sense. I don't know how to do this. How do you do this?" and they go "Yeah, we hear you. Just try it."

AZOR NIKOLAJ, A MAN DENIED HIS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Attached: Nikolaj.jpg (737x597, 100K)

he meant the writers

You realize this isn't as dumb as it seems right? It's kinda dumb but its in his character.
>Is stabbed to death for being a subpar leader of the nights watch
>now doesn't wanna be king
Makes sense

>we want the femcel audience

POST THE FANFICTION

Rhaegal should have died this episode. They win, moment of calm as bells ring for surrender. One naive younger zealot Lannister hits Rhaegal during this moment. Watching her child writhe on the ground and die in shock, she is finally pushed over the edge and goes full mad queen

plenty of plebs survived, this was a good lesson for them
honestly, if authors werent hacks all the plebs should have revolted at the end of season 6

Jaime looks like prince charming from shrek in the earlier seasons

Reminder that the real Golden Company took Storm's End and this is just a fake group. This fucker doesn't even look like old man Harry Strickland. That's why there were no elephants because Qyburn hired a BOOTLEG GOLDEN COMPANY. It's going to make it all the better when Episode 6 ends with Aegon riding into the ruins of King's Landing atop an elephant

Attached: Harry_strickland_by_oznerol_1516.png (400x528, 281K)

nope, its the best episode since hardhome. you're just mad because it pissed on your face because you actually still care about where it was heading lol

why does she look like she got the downs there?

>We'd like to offer you the part
>Great. What will I do?
>You'll stand on the deck of a ship in front of a greenscreen, you'll briefly ride a horse in front of a greenscreen, and then you'll flop around for a bit... in front of another greenscreen.

this actually seems to be the most probable outcome desu. Who do you think will sit on the iron throne, tho? My guess would be tyrion

a lot of people in south Westeros were literally at war with the North recently. they have no reason to like Jon at all.

My post wasn't even contrarian, the episode just wasn't bad. Also, have sex.

>it was great!
Nah go rewatch the Jaime/Euron fight you tasteless retarded contrarians.

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KiNG
don't forget

>muh elephants

Attached: 1555338998246.jpg (1425x833, 255K)

what if jon denied dany sex on purpose to trigger her incel rage and have sick rough secks with mad dany?

I liked it, definitely my favourite of the season 8 (and anything of season 7), but I can still admit that Daenerys and Jaime plots are poorly executed. They wasted their time in useless side-plots, white-washed Daenerys acts for 7 seasons and opted to go for 7+6 episodes for the last two seasons instead of 10+10, so the end product is not good in that regard.

>Daenerys put to the torch all king's landing with drogon
>screams, smoke and cries for help on background
>suddenly a high pitched shriek fills the air
>arya appears from behind, leaping from the red fortress two hundred meters below
>she kicks daenerys in the cunny
>drogon whimpers simpatetically with his mother in pain
>every whore still alive in the city quip "OOH THAT GOTTA HURT"
>jon wishes he smashed that pussy one last time before it got destroyed
>daenerys look to the camera
>"ooowiee zoowiee right in the firepit"
>cut to GRRM eating a cheeseburger
"Nuff said!"
>credits
>and who...are you...

Attached: 1557139411381.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

I’d berry my dick so deep inside her

Attached: 5F54D5B1-C777-4A11-9B3D-BCEB79435D1D.jpg (3770x1450, 532K)

Obey your queen ser grego- AAAHHH HELP ME CERSEI

we don't really know exactly what he is or what he can/can't do. we've mostly just been shown that he's an emotionless fuck that doesn't really care about anything but has powers to see the past and warg. the fact that he doesn't really give a shit means he'd be a shitty king

How can someone take the black now? There's no wall and no WWs

sauce?

literally why though

Its ALL he has said this season. And he's a shit leader as we see yet again this episode.

When is it "coming" exactly? 2025? Fuck off

Funniest moment in GoT

Attached: clwnnnn.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

>mfw danyfags in my general
I gotta tell you: I cannot WAIT for Daenerys to die. No, seriously. Reddit refugees like you, or people who like Daenerys because they confuse her with the actress, or even those of you who unironically believe she’s a good, non-boring character or that she did nothing wrong, I am talking to all of you. I am sustained solely by the mental image of your anguished screams that will be heard when Jon plunges Longclaw into Dany's guts. This isn't a shitpost, I am deathly serious. Just imagine the look on her face, the betrayal, the surprise, the despair as Jon drives the Valyrian Steel blade through her internal organs. I am literally, unironically, masturbating to the thought of you pulling you hair out in frustration as you cry, your tears dripping onto the floor, as Daenerys sighs out her final breaths, blood seeping out of her mouth. Good God, I'm getting hard again just by typing this post. I can feel blood rushing to my dick as I imagine you repeating “no, no, no, no, NO, NO” over and over, each time increasing in volume and despair, as her corpse starts cooling on the ground of the throne room in King’s Landing. The music will no doubt be extremely dramatic and sad, but I welcome it, for it will surely increase your sadness and rage even further. To add insult to injury, she’ll probably stay alive for a little bit longer once she falls to the ground, and will most likely try to reach out and crawl towards the Iron Throne, in an attempt to reach it, at least once in her life. Hnnng, I can feel my orgasm building up as I imagine Jon putting a boot on her back to make sure she does not reach it. I hope you're ready for what happens in the last episode, because I cannot WAIT for your shitty character to finally receive the DABID special treatment. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll finally see a good old decapitation on-screen again, or maybe Jon will squeeze the life out of her with his bare hands. One can only hope.

Attached: 1557358091384.png (426x422, 72K)

So will Arya or Jon kill Dany?

Attached: 1536328130021.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

Any chance we get some Sweetrobin /ss/ in the last episode?

Attached: 1557698814629.jpg (1339x1894, 214K)

what the fuck is that?

>one by one all the actors are coming out with their frustrations
It was only a matter of time. Even people whose only job is to look good a memorize a few lines can tell that this shit is retarded.

What happened to Arya's wolf??
Would have loved to see her wolf coming back instead of the white horse and then they would ride of the city only to reveal that she had died in the debris and that she was meeting the rest of her family in the afterlife.

revolts rarely succeeded in real life.
Dany doesn't even need to worry as long as she has a dragon, she just needed to be reasonable and surround herself with loyal supporters. so it makes madDany even more forced.

Yup like I said, dumb contrarian niggers.

>why is everyone hating on jamie/cersei. i find their death scene pretty sweet actually.
Same, but they could have died together in a different way.

I do think it was shit but it was so bad that it made the people having collective hysteria about how good the show was awake. Now D&D are exposed as hacks and they won't corrupt anything ever again.

That is some kino pussy bulge

Dany kills Jon, Arya kills Dany, Jon becomes the new NK

so dragons can breathe fire with no limit? don't they get tired?

>the dynasty dies with a whimper
like ghost

>girl who let her brother be murdered in cold blood after he raised her was evil all along
Woaaaah...

Attached: 1554524021471.jpg (1119x1144, 187K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EIN_04N1AHQ

From 8:02

Good stuff from 7:14 as well

They'll now just be drinking with and banging the wildlings who go back into the North.

reminder Sansa is a dumb whore and caused all of this

Attached: A_pYpdrCUAEfkj0.jpg_large.jpg (1024x640, 49K)

>ouchy my wittle toes get blisters after the march, scrub them gently

is me

I acknowledge that was a totally pointless asspull. I wanted Euron to summon a kraken to fight Drogon. He was written horribly. But overall the episode is the best since Bastards.

What in tarnation?! Jaime Lannister, as I live and breathe.

just when you think the show can't pull any dumber shit than it already has

Why didn't we have sandor putting gregors face in danys passing dragonfire or some shit

i bet you thought the battle of the bastards was a good episode lmao

How the fuck can anybody possibly deal with the dragon in the last episode that won't be clearly retarded? It just solo'd the largest and best defended city on the continent and easily 360-no scoped everything designed specifically weapons to kill it.

Kill it in its sleep like the Starks want to do centuries ago?

anyone got a pic of sansa where she's got her back turned to the camera?

t. seething Danyfag

>dany turns into incel mass shooter
>arya plot armor again
>battle tactics and logic worse than episode 3
>jaime has no character progression
>wasted time one Euron like he fucking matters

This episode sucked and fuck you if you like it

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

write a show dude. HBO are probably stupid enough to greenlight it.

Attached: watch?v=RQ9QQMXTftY 00:17:17.jpg (1920x1080, 531K)

djawadi's back must hurt from carrying all of danaerys' scenes

>money laundering

Please someone elaborate on the meaning of the "who... Are you?" Meme. I'm such a newfag pl0x :(

>Be Jamie

>8 years of redemption arc

>i wuv cersee lmao

BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE BURNINATING THE PEASANTS
BURNINATING ALL THE PEOPLE

Attached: trogdor.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

failed hair plugs

Warg into it and make it your pet. That's how Bran becomes king.

Literally LITERALLY Jon's entire fault

>surround herself with loyal supporters
Worked well so far. The only thing she needs to do is to burn down all major lords and make illegal all communities beyond 10k people, which will vote their own local lord and are forbidden to arrange bigger organizations. Everything else, she decides.
FUCK NOBLES

Dany killed too many kids.

Based Davos will execute her.

Attached: Davos_Seaworth_2.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Exactly, he isn't a good leader. He's a good soldier.

Nope he's gonna kill her because FUCK NED and FUCK BEING RESPONSIBLE and FUCK CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

>Imitating Weiss tone of voice
>Making this gesture
What did he mean by this?

Attached: hmmmm.png (223x260, 101K)

BASED AS FUCK

EVEN THE ACTORS HATE DABID, PLEASE GOD JUST FUCKING STRIKE THEM DOWN

The dragon doesn't really give a fuck about Dany, it'll obey Jon once he kills her

How can Jon kill Dany if Drogon is still alive? Dragon will fuck him up

>*drags a sack of bricks behind him for some reason*

he's like what littlefinger would have been had he been a god

> Zombie Mountain unit can no longer be charmed

Attached: 155769347804.jpg (800x948, 46K)

Dany chains him and remaining peasents storm the dragon pit after dany is killed maybe

It wasn't great unless you think cuts every .5 seconds are great you fucking retard. Learn what great means.

Arya will kill her

my guess is Jon kills Dany and then the dragon is his cause he likes him
>that doesnt make sense, you'd think the loyalty of that dragon to his "mother" would..
yeah, true, but that wouldnt make it to the top 20 of things that are not plausible at this point

You retarded americans

HAVE SEX
A E
V X
E

So is Varys literally and unironically the hero we needed but didn't deserve of this story?

That's kinda fucking sweet user

Attached: croc in car.jpg (480x340, 31K)

>all women and beta males love dany
>they also love arya
>arya will kill dany
I cant wait

Attached: 1532711500064.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

FRU
STRA
TION
IS GETTING BIGGER

Newfag cant triforce

haha you fucked up

Rent free!

offscreen'd

the black? There are no more wildlings enemies or white walkers you genius

yeah

all women?
did u watch the last epi lil friend?

>jaime has no character progression
It was never about character progression, brainlet. Jamie always went back to Cersei at the end of everything. It was always about Jamie accepting who he really was.

Nice

Attached: 1557496089828.png (1200x800, 1.06M)

Top kek

Anyone got Euron's motivation, fuck the queen copypasta?

This is not a Disney movie

>hotfix balance
>dragon queens are now invincible
BRAVO BLIZZ

>Coworker acquaintance has a daugher she named Daenerys Khaleesi
>All the morning I couldn't look at her face or even be near her because I would burst into laughs
>She knows I stopped watching at s4 but also that I know everything is going to happen weeks before the episode release
>She was mad as hell about the last episode
>Manage to avoid her all day
>As about to leave see her
>Me "Have a nice day" in the most shit eating grin ever

get the fuck out DnD useless kikes, learn to read and then start writing

>djawadi's back must hurt from carrying all of danaerys' scenes
from carrying the entire show

Attached: 1556334873520.jpg (350x307, 29K)

WELL WHAT ELSE DID WE EXPECT. HBO UPHOLDING THE PATRIARCHY ONCE AGAIN

Attached: adam-conover-crop-webjpg.jpg (1200x990, 60K)

Dragons with riders can reroll their invulnerable save

Should've killed him off here

Attached: knight.jpg (4096x2304, 1.37M)

GoT needs to be just like my marvel!!!

Attached: 1554295664532.png (512x512, 447K)

>Tyrion kills Daenerys

LYNCHED!
youtu.be/qwryl0tKN8M

Attached: 1462211389002.jpg (306x440, 25K)

The song when the Lannister army was getting ready is extremely good > youtu.be/Gkr5DWY0hHA?t=97

What the fuck is going on with the story?

It has the same problem as the rest of the last 2 season
Still the best of this one

It could only possibly live up to the hype in the books.
That's not going to happen so it's a letdown.

>Coworker acquaintance has a daugher she named Daenerys Khaleesi
No she doesn't

*COUGH*
WE HAV-
*COUGH*
TO LEAV-
*COUGH*

Attached: COUGHCOUGH.jpg (662x640, 41K)

>I was so impressed. It's such a big world, there are SO many storylines, you could end it so many different ways
Maybe the first few seasons but now there are like 2 storylines.

he will go to tormund and ghost north of the wall

>Uniroinically being a Danyfag

Purge the unclean

Attached: beric-thrones.jpg.480x0_q71_crop-scale.jpg (480x323, 16K)

>fight in super narrow streets
>no one uses pikes or spears

Attached: 1548777548610.jpg (753x707, 29K)

>youtubemultiplier.com/5cd997266f5a6-the-bells-toll-for-kings-landing.php
Nice

Bros I actually like Dany now.

>Euron broke the fourth wall
When exactly?

the masses lust over BLOOD and viscera
shame on you

If they're gonna go with the whole democracy thing, then having an heir wouldn't really matter would it?

Did you not pay attention to the Unsullied?
Though I don't know why Jon and Davos went out ahead of their shield wall to stare down some Lannisters for an hour while Drogon kept blowing shit up.

NEw

Attached: 1543768328931.webm (1920x1080, 548K)

Well it is implied in the books that behind any political intrigue or plot happening in westeros and some parts of essos there are varys, littlefinger or both; varys represents order (he wants stability for the seven kingdoms and their people, no matter who rules), littlefinger represents chaos (he wants power for himself and try to obtain it creating wars and instability).
Sadly, both these great minds behind every political aspect of the story are now dead in the tv series

the gold color comes from the piss in their pants!

Jon kills dany and bran becomes king. Get over it.

This is probably what is going to happen, fucking hell.
There won't be any consequences for sansa also being part of the cause for this.

Fucking bullshit

I've hated dany for 5 seasons and I'm glad I will have lots of normies back me up now

He's going to be the fuck toy of The Mountain That Eats Lemmon Cakes.

Attached: 1466020252882.png (1016x720, 712K)

Qyburn knew the day was lost, he programmed the mountain to kill one of his cyborg clones when he said the activation code while the real Qyburn made his escape in his newly made Gundam.

This reminds me of some movie (I think it was Armageddon) where Ben Affleck went to the director/writer and said some of the movie did not make sense and they told him that he should shut the fuck up or get recast.

>Jon and Tyrion are imprisoned and sentenced to death, Tyrion for betrayal, Jon for speaking out against Dany after the battle
>Bronn rescues them, seeking for Tyrion to make good on his promise
>Sansa attempts to rally the North in order to turn on Dany
>Arya kills Gray Worm, and using his face, assassinates Dany
>Bran wargs Drogon and essentially steals him, flying far beyond the wall
>Jon returns to the wall to repent, and Gendry claims the throne
E

Wew that's an old sceeenshot

Literally noone reads blocks of text like this post

yeah, it would have made more sense for them to have only injured drogon in the ambush the previous episode and have at least one dragon die in the suicidal attack on the heavily armed castle+fleet in this one, where she miraculously escapes unscathed. Also like you said it would have been a been a better "last straw" than some bells. what was even the logic there? was it that dany wanted to make them pay for killing her children and friends but they robbed her of that joy too by surrendering? I have no idea why characters are even doing what they are anymore

episode was good per se, and I actually like Dany going mad, but the build up for it is just stupid and not satisfying

AND THE THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES

>memory of humanity rule with fairness and no emotion or self interest for eternity.
GOD EMPEROR BRAN

>Thought he was a bastard all his life
> Treated like shit because of it
> His son will be a bastard.

How poorly has his character been written after he was killed...