Tfw Game of Thrones is hated by normies and redditors now and Yea Forums being contrarian likes the series now

>tfw Game of Thrones is hated by normies and redditors now and Yea Forums being contrarian likes the series now

Attached: 081017-GOT-Insta-6.jpg (696x696, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/david-benioff-net-worth/
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/d-b-weiss-net-worth/
timesofisrael.com/the-jewish-legacy-behind-game-of-thrones/
youtube.com/watch?v=kK6Mv433VwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m not laughing with it I’m laughing at it. I’m too invested to quit now

I still don't like that shit

Attached: 1555468268321.jpg (560x510, 106K)

Its really a subertion

>being happy about character development is contrarianism
Fag

Yesterday's episode was good, though.

I don't actually like the show, I just get a lot of joy seeing hypocrites who only care about the show being written well when it comes to their characters seethe.
It makes me happy, I think it's funny, and having a main character do something awful does give the show a little more depth, making it better, but it's still low quality trash.
I celebrate the episode, not the show.

Attached: 3a3.png (878x900, 297K)

I loved this episode and it sets up a great ending for the show, but everything is so rushed and the season really needs another 4 more episodes for it to not feel so fucking rushed.

>Yesterday's episode was good, though.
It was fucking awesome!

>>tfw Game of Thrones is hated by normies and redditors now and Yea Forums being contrarian likes the series now

The /tvpol/tards e /pol/tards are thinking that D&D did this to show that womans can't leader.
But the retards forget to realize that Sansa is overbuffed in the last seasons and HE WILL become the new queen. They will make Sansa as representation of strong woman

Not really. Everyone is just happy the normals are trigg'd. Show's been shit for 3 seasons.

I love it this much!

Attached: clown1.png (2114x2592, 1.05M)

/pol/ lives rent free in your head as much as jews live in theirs

Pretty much, deal with it fag

This season has been utter shit no matter who you are. Bad writing is bad writing.

Just because they have some decent ideas and didn't go full YASQUEEN doesn't mean it wasn't a rushed retarded shitshow.

I'm actually in awe of how fucking terrible this season has been.

DD did the right thing after all.

Attached: 1554043969713.jpg (638x558, 64K)

This is fucking ridiculous. Months of people laughing at how shit it is and now suddenly they love it because "LOL angry feminists".

Attached: [animeisdead] NO GAME NO LIFE - ZERO [BD 720p h264 10-bit AAC 5.1].mkv_snapshot_01.02.42_[2018.02.24 (1280x720, 1.99M)

>insulting yotsuba
>on Yea Forums
holy newfag

Game of Thrones is beloves by everybody though the last episode was the foretold kino that would unite normalfags and 4channelers

The writing fell off a cliff as soon as the show passed the books and the production values have always been cringe. I'm just happy to see all of the libs/sjws lose their minds now that it's ending because it is what those filthy subhuman nigger lovers deserve.

Yea Forums feeds on the hate of normies and seethes at anything they like.
Nothing new under the sun.

>Doesn't recognise into the trash it goes.

The real newfag is you. Fuck off, weeb.

>a nigger and foreign whore hating white woman will finish on top
Yeah they sure showed /po/.

That's not true. GoT hasn't been liked here for a while.

I watch the show and like being entertained for an hour. Euron talking to the camera as he's dying was pretty gay though

While episode 5 was good and I didnt find anything major to be disappointed about their NK battle was atrocious and nothing will change that.

Contrarianism is a drug, I deeply hope that these people who say that the last episode was kino are being ironic. Just because it pissed off normies and SJWs doesn’t mean that it suddenly had gotten good again.

I don't actually like it since it's been bad from season 5 onwards, but I do enjoy how upset other people are getting over it. First 4 seasons were essentially excellent, especially the first. Maybe now the idiot fanboys and fangirls will be willing to admit that it has sucked for a while, since their favorites characters btfo'd their dreams.

>muh contrariansism
Cope harder, I love it.

Attached: 1557678191638.jpg (640x538, 53K)

False, I make /pol/tards seethe for a living.

you're all more invested than the average normie

make me seethe leddit boi

Attached: 1415898111203.jpg (249x202, 8K)

>uses the shitty into the trash meme
>doesn't even know what it means
fucking wow dude

>everything feels rushed
>first two eps are mostly filler rubbish anyway

This is a fuckup on a whole another level.

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/david-benioff-net-worth/
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/authors/d-b-weiss-net-worth/

It's hilarious, I've been shitting on it since season 5 and yesterday's episode was phenomenal. It's like normies don't know history about charismatic leaders rising to power to free the peons only to be genocidal maniacs...oh wait they're normies so of course they don't know. Also, Dany when those bells rang and she showed the emotion of "You...you took everything from me and yet now you want my pity". If people can't relate to that in anyway they're bitches that haven't stood up for themself. Kind of reminded me of that nigger that hit on the bjj's girlfriend, got his back taken and said reset and the guy fucking lost it and bashed his head into the concrete.

nah they just like that the people who ruined it are getting what was coming to them for yass queening the show

fucking cringe, dude. kys

>someone getting rich off their successful show is supposed to make me mad
Try again sweaty

Attached: 1557336738834.jpg (251x242, 8K)

I've never seen that show before but I want to pump that butch full of my serd and bleach the poojeet genes out of her bloodline

This.

I hate anyone who's opinion went from the show being garbage to based just because they dabbed on liberals, you're as much of an npc as all the retards that squealed YAAAAAAS QUEEEN XD when the midget ogre killed the night king. The only difference between you and them is the color of the vomit you're eating off the ground. I still hate the show for its atrocious writing.

Its more like the show is treated on a episode to episode basis. I would argue most of those guys agree that one good episode doesnt unjust your whole season.

well aren't you an independent thinker

back to r/atheism kiddo

Attached: arya_2.png (522x330, 233K)

timesofisrael.com/the-jewish-legacy-behind-game-of-thrones/

A whole season? It's been JUSTed for longer than this season. I hate myself for still following it.

You can lump normies and plebbit together because they're literally NPCs. Yea Forums(nel) is a no NPC zone. It means you can't say "Yea Forums X, Y" because it isn't a hivemind like plebbit or like any of those normie sites.
Please rethink your memes if you're going to continue posting here. Thanks.

I'm highly political, but I didn't enjoy last nights episode because it "trashed" liberals. It went after the idea of a "savior" who desires to have the power, and says they're going to change the world. What did it cost her to get there? Nearly everything, and Lannisters/Barantheons were the majority of it. She refused their surrender because she wanted to turn anguish on them...it's a pretty classic tragedy story. As for all the innocent's...well that goes to her genetics and NOBODY has EVER heard of a genocidal maniac leader right?

True but I think if they handled NK battle better it would all have been forgotten.

Yea Forums just takes the opposite opinion of what everyone else does. It's terminally contrarian with no real identity of its own.

>he somehow thinks the fact that they are jews has eluded me for all those years
Ok its time to stop now

Attached: 1557060024380.png (396x385, 119K)

Only based post ITT, get fucked /pol/ sóys

>It means you can't say "Yea Forums X, Y" because it isn't a hivemind
Do you actually believe this

get the fuck out newfag

>lmao liberals are such snoyboys
>n-no, you are snoy! get fucked /pol/ snoy!

Attached: 1551538590136.jpg (400x382, 33K)

back to your shithole smelly weebs

t h i s

But the episode was good though

your idol don draper was a liberal too, cuck

Sóys? I'm talking about NPCs you fucking moron. Learn your terminology.

based and centristpilled

we've been laughing at this shitshow since season 5, this is the best it has been for years, watching these idiots bitch and cry about their precious self insert disney princess is absolutely hilarious because they ignored all the signs

The season overall was bad but the last episode was amazing on ALL levels

No one with a brain likes this trashfire. Some people just want to watch the ensuing chaos. They like seeing roasties, normies and sjws seethe like them.

>yotsuba is weeb
just fucking stop embarassing yourself, lurk moar and please shut the fuck up completely in the meantime

yep, he's on cope patrol

Attached: alpha patriarch.jpg (960x720, 94K)

Based and honkpilled

There are a lot of inconsistencies with previous episodes, and just in the episode alone. I've like the overarching theme since the NK died but the execution is so poor I can't say it's good.

>....
>reddit tier spacing
i think you're the one that needs to fuck off back to your shithole you autistic weeb

I knew everyone here would switch sides when Danny was revealed as the evil tyrant she had always been.

Was this last season rushed? Yes
Will the ending be good? It will be better than most every other series finale.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-075049_Clover.jpg (1080x566, 208K)

>Ignoring all the threads about how this episodes apparently exposes women, ends feminism, and makes SJW mad, so therefore it's good.
I know that 75% of those threads are troll bait but you know there are some /pol/tards that actually belive that.

This episode wasn't even good. You brainlets are just blinded and confused by decent direction and visuals. This episode was FULL of stupid character decisions and motivations, terrible fight choreography, and some of the worst (Arya) fanfiction ever put to screen.

stop trying to talk reason with retards

You are all idiots. I simply liked the episode, it wasn't perfect but the best of the season.
I don't care what others think, what normies think, what /pol/ thinks.

Dany did nothing wrong. There I said it. Cersei wouldn't give in so she destroyed the place.

I know Reddit wanted Dany to have a big epic speech that would convince the King's Landing peasants to revolt against Cersei, but that's stupid and lame.

The actual grave injustice was how lousy the Cleganebowl was.

I don't have a face for that kind of lack of surprise.

Attached: 1428480738022.gif (400x319, 1.95M)

Dany killing civilians was stupid. The idea itself isn't bad, but the premise was that the civilians will be used as human shields and would be colateral damage.
Maybe it was just not filmed well, but in most scenes there were no soldiers at all, sie just burnt civilians for no good reason.
Yes she said, that all she has left to control people is fear, they will never love her. And yes, now they will fear her, but really if she just burnt a few soldiers and destroyed the red keep people would still fear her. The whole premise is a bit stupid really, she can ignore the city really and just burn the fleet first and then the red keep.

>Entire story arc has been hinted at since season 1
>Was an arc dedicated to it in season 4 where Jorah, Missandei and Barristan all talk Dany out of burning all the noble people of Mereen
>Each season has a Dany goes crazy and starts burning shit scene where she starts going overboard
>The only three people who could hold her back are dead, so now she loses control
>Gives into madness
>"THIS IS SO OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HER, THIS IS A COMPLETE 180 SHE'D NEVER DO THIS"
>All just because Dany didn't go full "YAS QUEEN SLAY" for them and now has a moral greyness to her.

The more you think about it, the more you realised why D&D had to extremely simplify things and one note things as the show got more popular.

But before she only killed her enemies. Now she killed absolutelly innocent people and not as colateral damage, just burnt them for fun.

No you dumb fuck. Dany killed slave masters in the previous seasons. They layed the groundwork to her becoming the mad queen, there was no build up to her suddenly turning against INNOCENT people out of nowhere

Attached: hsmks3y9bwx21.jpg (960x950, 83K)

>show spams how everyone hates dirty foreigners
>sansa is hated by all normies for her le evil xenophobia now
>D&D prove all the anti migration rhetoric to be CORRECT when dirty brown people and foreigners raze the city

At least I agree sansa is based

It made no sense that she didn't just go straight to the red keep. The people already fear her because she has a fucking dragon. They didn't need a demonstration it was just complete autism.

It was in character it just wasn't written well. At all.

This may come as a huge surprise to you, but despite Jamie & Cersei death, the episode was really fucking good, despite it not pandering to your leftist agenda.

I only read quality 4channal Yea Forums posts about the show and that forms my opinion because I have none of my own.

Just when I thought you couldn't do anything more stupid...

Attached: you-go-and-do-something-like-this-and-totally-redeem-yourself.jpg (450x247, 92K)

Gave me RotS vibes when Anakin kills all the children.

I like it out of petty reasons for being such a mess.

Nobody cared when our favorite characters were assassinated by these hack writers so I guess it is somewhat nice to see them condoning it come to bite these fucks in the ass.

You seethe enough to randomly bring up /pol/ you absolute faggot kek

Rent free

>even literal normies hate it

holy based

youtube.com/watch?v=kK6Mv433VwQ

It's a bad show but seeing retards upset makes up for it and more, this isn't that hard peabrain

Attached: 1429135774018.png (600x800, 20K)

This.
>Le bad writing!!!

Is shit normies and PC fags are regurgitating because they're too retarded to process Dany's insanity was hinted at and foreshadowed numerous times.

It was the right outcome obviously but they put 20 episodes or so of her slowly going mad into one moment
She should've slowly eroded because Jon betrayed her and she lost her support structures in Missandei and Dorah

But not so fucking fast. Not in seconds.

anime is fucking gay, but come on buddy, it's classic yotsuba

The clear foreshadowing was there but as with most things in GoT the implementation was dogshit. It's more of a flaw of how they got there than actually getting there (in the case of Dany, other characters had far worse done to their arcs like Jaime).

Goddamn I fucking hate retarded cowards. "Hurr hurr why the bells", in highschool i had one faggot that would not stop fucking with me for laughs (I was a trained fighter, but never did and friends wanted to see me fight so they kept getting this fucker to antagonize me). At one point was at a party, and been fighting depression, close cousin commited suicide, sister was suicidal, and parents were divorcing. This guy fucks with me while I was asleep, I woke up chased him down and got to the point where I was on top of him with one hand around his throat other arm up.

>"user seriously please stop"
It took every fucking ounce of me not to try swell up one side of his face. These fucking retards "why the bells", jesus.

fuck "innocents", KL was pit of robbers, beggars, cutthroats and pigshits! fuck em!

But it was the guy who fucked with you, not some innocent bystander.
The people of King's Landing never did anything to Dany. Really besides killing Misandei not even Cercei did much to her.

Fpbp

Yeah but nobody is saying that Dany shouldn't have turned into the Mad Queen, it's actually kind of kino, but like Arya killing the NK, it's the way the did it. The way they executed it (same goes for Jamie turning back to Cercei)

You can't just go from "Imma kills these evil slave masters" to "Imma burn thousands of innocent women and children". There NEEDS to be a transition to why she's killing innocent now. Hinting and foreshadowing is not equal character development.
D&D fucked it up once again...

Attached: ellba5mdywx21.png (640x670, 600K)

>"hurr dur fuck normies, soibois and redditord"
>watches GoT religiously

Man fuck this stupid board, you people are literally incels

Attached: 1306699190001.jpg (768x768, 28K)

>I know that 75% of those threads are troll bait but you know there are some /pol/tards that actually belive that.
It is good. It was a simplistic "women are good" narrative which is garbage. Now there's some balance.

Literally two seasons were wrecked by feminism and D&D have now brought balance to the force.

Oh my gosh like people actually believe in things and don’t just fake it for social standing oh my in loterally shacking rn

>mutts and pajeets speaking in brotha slang

God fucking damn that's repulsive

Yea...but I don't have a family history of being genocidal mental illness.

The only dumb fuck here is you.
If she and her brother were swapped, everyone would have realized how truly evil the dragon psycho has always been.

Attached: Viseryspromoheadshot.jpg (829x1058, 236K)

This, but also it can be argued the iron throne in general took everything from her. Her childhood, her father, her brother and when she finally gets some things back...she pursues it. What did she get by the end of it? Lost everything again besides one dragon and loyal soldiers.

This

Sums up perfectly every complaint I have about the episode

Lol are you drunk. What the fuck are even talking about? How does that relate to the argument

>This
>Sums up perfectly every complaint I have about the episode
Yeah but they had no time. Every ending was going to suffer from insufficient preparation.

Having only 6 episodes was their own decision. And don't bring up costs, every episodes makes a profit for them.

>confirmed drunk

I don't get why dany fags are so butthurt. It was hinted almost from the beginning that she is mad and it only got clearer with time. They acted like this show was a disney movie about how dany claims the throne.
That is the state of leftists today it's all about muh feelings and they only start seeing how fucked up their shit is when millions die. At least some of them.
Now all i read is how they justify what she has done and how it was totally okay that she killed thousands of innocent civilians who have surrendered.
That's a pretty good allegory for what is happening in the real world right now.

Attached: daenerys-season8-mad.jpg (3733x2100, 474K)

Also...how often did shit like this happen in just the 20th century alone? Mao's great leap forward, Lenin's new soviet man etc etc. Ugh

I can't tell if this is trolling. If this is trolling, who's doing the trolling and who's being trolled?

Anyway, nah, the episode was shit. Daenarys' character and writing may have been shit, but that doesn't excuse nonsensical actions on the part of their shit character. If you're gonna write a shit character, at least have it be shit in ways that fit the fucking brief.

No. HBO wanted them to 10 episode or even more seasons. It was their fault.
And sometimes all it take is a quick moment to solve a story problem or show a character emotions/development in that scene.

For example Night King getting Snoke'd wouldn't have felt so terrible if Arya didn't trampoline jump out of nowhere. They could easy set it up so it felt more natural to the scene and character. Same goes for Dany killing innocents.

It's just shitty writing

see

Even with the time they had:
>dont asspull Rhaegar getting sniped out the sky which was potentially the most retarded scene of the season
>instead have a bolt take him down during the siege
>all of a sudden Danny's rage and rhaegars death is 500x less retarded

Shit writing indeed

>they even manage to fuck up Dany going full mad queen
Something that should've been good made into a fucking parody. D&D truly are special. I haven't laughed so hard at episode of GoT before.

>let's fight outside of castle walls
>cope harder I lover it

Not only are you a contrarian, you're an irredeemable retard as well

It was the best episode if the season, fight me faggot

That would've been much better, maybe have some of the civilians cheering the death of her dragon because they think the tide of the battle is turning and they might not die, then Dany loses her shit with them and things escalate more naturally from there.

Most people can separate the art from the artist.

Can't expect a sociopath to understand it tho

Attached: 1391552242641.jpg (537x537, 101K)

>best episode if the season
that means nothing in the worst season.

You are a moron.

There's a big difference between the two events. Dany killing the masters of Mereen is "evil", but it makes sense within the context of the show - She wanted to consolidate her power by punishing a minority into submission that otherwise may rebel against her while gaining the adoration of the slave masses. It makes sense politically.

Burning an entire city that has just surrendered to you instead of going for Cersei makes no sense whatsoever. She destroyed her own powerbase for no reason.

For the record, I wanted Dany to go full Mad Queen, I have no problem with the idea. But the execution was shit, the writing was shit, and you are a contrarian faggot for supporting it just for "le normie tears xD epic".

This not even getting into how they butchered Jaime's character, the nonsense military tactics, the invincible magic dragon, Euron's meme fight, etc.

Attached: gran-torino-2a72bhi.jpg (450x232, 19K)

Yes

Has Yea Forums ever loved GoT?
I dont really think so, there were good threads around the 20goodmen memes, and when Stannis was running around Westeros like a stern Administrator.
Other than that most threads have been geared towards hatred. And in the last two seasons i think all the hate was warranted aswell. They've truly been abysmal.

how will they even resolve all of this within one single episode?
they literally have only 2 hours at max for resoliving bran/3eyed raven, danny getting litty in kingslanding, john snouh, explaining who the night kings was, arya, azor ahai, sansha and so on and so forth
>two
>fucking
>hours
i dont care for this shitty writing but atleast resolve the character arcs properly

Attached: 1490433506999.gif (900x900, 2.5M)

>This whole fucking thread

Attached: TheBootyWarrior.jpg (480x360, 13K)

There's literally 2 or 3 retards who didn't see it coming.

>Expectations:
Subverted
>Sex:
Had

>that means nothing in the worst season.
Best episode in last 2 seasons. Also, given the shittiness of last 2 seasons it shines in contrast like a diamond in a large heap of shit.

>explaining who the night kings was
>azor ahai
They won't mention either of these.
Jon or Arya will kill Dany, they may or may not also die somehow, then the Bran leak will probably turn out true, or maybe they go with the obvious and put Jon on the throne. Every living side character will get a scene and then they'll peacefully end on some uplifting message of rebuilding. They'll easily squeeze that shit in, and none of it will be satisfying.

>having a main character do something awful does give the show a little more depth
How so? In my opinion a character going "lol random XD" because the writers ran out of ideas doesn't give a show depth.

No I like it because it's actually good again.
Normies hate it because their group think told them too.
Id it was popular to like evil danyres they would.
This also I've been watching this gay shit for 8 years might as well watch the last episode and find out how it ends

This, Yea Forums would defend anything as long as liberals were being triggered....

But that is exactly what I was saying tho... I agree with everything you say..

Guess you're are moron now lol

extreme centrist are the biggest NPCs

Attached: 1533477911348.png (556x712, 16K)

It would have made more sense if Cersei had a large group of soldiers dressed as civilians and hiding a ballista. then after ringing the bells and surrendering Dany lets her guard down and they shoot land a non fatal blow on Drogon with the ballista. Then have her go full scorched earth.

NPC is a garbage meme adopter by redditors like you

>They will make Sansa as representation of strong woman
>strong women bad

Attached: 1551370846777.jpg (766x630, 73K)

I was in the original "inner voice" threads.

It was great. It was sad and intense. It is better than anything we could have hoped after arya nothinpersonell’d the night king.

>does not deny being a redditor
Go back

I don't know what the problems of the SJWs and normies are, but I liked the episode. Nice feels and some nice action. It was always clear that the blonde one will loose her shit at some point, but I didn't imagine her really go this far. Very cool, I'm not team blonde dragon lady now.
Also the episode kinda felt like War of the Worlds. A movie I really enjoyed on LSD at the cinemas.

This, they are massive hypocrites who insulted anyone criticizing the show in seasons 6, 7, and half of season 8.

lmao look like only you and D&D liked the episode

I really like Aria, but I think her character developement is very odd. One time she is an uber assasin bitch who aint afraid of no man, then she is crying in the library, then killing the most evil patriarch on the scene and then again crying like a little bitch in a winning war. What's wrong with her? Is she bipolar or some shit?

Tbh i love anything that pisses off the feminists.

Why having him die in the first place?
Rhaegar looks likes dead at the ending of third episode, nope is fine, nope is dead
Just let Dany burns King's landing with 2 dragon at this point

based retard. kill yourself.

>Yea Forums is one person
>implying we don't like watching the trainwreck
>implying we don't like stoking the fires
>implying more than a vocal minority are even arguing that this shitshow has merits
>implying "violent darkie invaders are always the enemy even when lead by a strong (((white))) woman" isn't the best possible message for this series to end on

You're retarded if you think the normies/SJWs hate the show on a whole
Still the most popular series. Keep thinking you're special when you can walk outside and see 10 soibois with Stark tattoos

KINO

Attached: 4FFF84FA-E007-4576-A856-5495BBEB2B04.jpg (940x529, 49K)

>wtf are you talking about?

holy fucking shit, have sex

I farted and shitted at the same time it felt really good but made a big mess.

save hex

the episode is good because it's good, not because muh liberals
it's by far the best episode of the season
someone user foreshadowed it being good because of the director

"No."
*hexes your mountain giant on turn 4"

Attached: hex.png (320x430, 233K)

>normies and redditors
Those faggots have been calling me a incel sexist that needs to have sex because I accurately pointed out how poor writing really is. They literally only like it because of the feminist power propaganda and thought Danny was unironically the good guy that will win the throne, restore the Targs, and atone for her ancestors by making the Kingdoms a heavenly Utopia. Now, they realize that it's a GURM work, and D&D can't keep suckering them into with their feminism because they can't change the ending that GURM gave them. Now these "fans" have to suffer what we've been through. Danny is going crazy, they realize how poor it is because it's happening to the character they like and were rooting for.

Fuck them. They deserve to suffer, and I'm in it to watch them suffer.

No! What you fags don't understand is, the she is supposed to go full mad kweeng. It woulnd't work if you give her a reason. She is just mentally ill. I think it was simply the sound of the bells that made her go mad. She was already pretty stressed and she just couldn't take any more. I can relate, the local church bells at my town are also very hard on my sanity.

Look at that horrible green screen. Looks like a PS2 Marvel movie

I still doesn't happen like this. Why not have her hear voices for a few seasons, she tries to fight it and it becomes harder and harder. Maybe before the fight she has a minor seizure or something.
Yes she was brutal when she had to, but she was never really crazy. The crazyness started in this episode.

I just like how validated I am in my hatred of Dany. The show stopped being good in season 4

sup ESL-kun

bruh

You are asking for spoon feeding now. This has been going on for a while and you could clearly see how they prepared the audience for this. It started a few seasons back when she needed to make the first hard decisions and it was all over this season. She was getting more and more paranoid, because people in the north weren't cheering her on. And the thing with Snow was also a hard trigger. I was quite surprised, that she didn't kill him after he didn't really wanted to kiss her anymore, because she is his aunt or something.

no one likes the series now but normies hate it for absolutely dumb reasons

Everything must be in balance

The last episode was easily the best episode of the entire series. It made me feel like I was watching The Wire or Mad Men again

So the last jedi was actually a good movie?

Attached: 1557775597799.jpg (428x462, 152K)

I am no one.

Nobody likes Nazis.

Nobody likes GoT.

It really is that simple.

Attached: 1451802082264.jpg (1850x900, 1.2M)

But... she won already lol. Like, yeah the foreshadowing was there. But no one expected her to go with le evil ending at the last minute like some videogame lol

people here actually think so

I don't care who becomes King or Queen, as long as it is a realistic and relatable character like Dany is becoming.

Attached: WRONG.jpg (2000x1000, 116K)

But actual mental illness doesn't work like that.

Dany losing control over her advisors and subjects, having her army reduced, having her closest advisor killed, pushed her over the edge.
She doesn't need a mental illness to explain her current actions, she just had to reach her breaking point

I believe this used to be a bannable offense.

only the reddit fags here like it. everyone else liked how ep5 played out. remember, obi wan having the high ground doesn't make the prequels good movies.

Slave masters aren't innocent you stupid whiteoid

>how they butchered Jaime's character
they made it more realistic. people don't change

>She is just mentally ill. I think it was simply the sound of the bells that made her go mad.
This. I liked it.

>I literally can't go 5 minutes without thinking about those pool Russian hackers
>what? No I don't care

Attached: 1557714386406.jpg (584x390, 52K)

you're right - it's a proxy item for the culture war.
Like soccer functions as proxi as duel between countries. Or the Eurovision song contest.

Attached: asian_white.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

>don't you guys see? You're just as bad as them!!
Lmao fuk right off. This show has been trash for at least 4 seasons now. It will give us nothing fulfilling or redeeming so we might as well enjoy it

i stopped watching and caring about this shit years ago, glad it's finally over

Who is this semen demon?

The episode was simply better. Jamie and Cersei death was tragic, Sandor dying was tragic. Strategies were much less retarded, Dany being mad was interesting just rushed.

You don't seem to understand what mental illness is. If people have a reason to kill, they are not mentally ill, they are just really really angry. ISIS, Breivik and that AUS dude aren't mentally ill. They are just mad as hell and won't take it anymore. Dany on the other hand is the daughter of the mad king. He went just mad, there wasn't a specific reason. She was at least pretty stressed out, which is often a trigger for people with lingering mental illness. It was always clear that she will loose her shit at some point in time.

yes

my

fellow

4channer

you

are

right

you mean there is a way to GET PAYED for all the hate around here?

we've all been doing it pro bono for over a decade. teach us your ways.

I need her contact info right about now or I will go on a killing spree riding my dragon dildo.

You're a fucking retard. How did you want Cersei to go out? Like a badass? Her fighting like Arya vs Dany? Her grabbing 9 swords revolving around her? She starts wearing the mountains armor and goes to battle?

Oh wait, I know you wanted 2 Dracary's in the same episode? very original

Fuck off the way Jaime and Cersei went out was fine its even explained well at the end of the episode. It fucking made sense. You're a faggot who doesn't realize characterization at all.

>Jamie and Cersei death was tragic
What? Why?

>Sandor dying was tragic
Who diet now?

>Dany being mad was interesting
At least you got this part right. Bravo!

They also have given hints to her flipping her shit you fucking retard like does anybody pay attention to this show besides shit that is thrown at them?

UGH

Attached: IMG_20190513_224003.jpg (646x2524, 512K)

You idiot she says it in the same episode nobody is going to follow her anymore because Jon is the favorite now.

There were a multitude of reasons why she did what she did you're just a fucking retard that doesn't pay attention. Whatever she does to get to he throne she will be despised even if it was at surrender people would still hate her and wouldn't want her there she had to go all mad.

We don't like the show, just this one episode. And the normalfag tears
this has to be b8

So much this. I'm pretty autistic and Dany is a horrible actress, but even I have seen this coming from miles away. At least when the dwarf literally begged her to not kill EVERYONE when they rang the bells, should have been the moment you realized that she will kill them all.

Season 1: Dany burns the person who killed her husband and her baby.

Season 2: Dany burns a guy trying to steal her dragons and imprison her.

Season 3: Dany kills the masters who enslave the boys and force them to become Unsullied.

Season 4: Dany crucifies the masters after they crucify children to get her to leave.

Season 5: Dany burns the noblemen who was causing an uprising and going to kill her.

Season 6: Dany didn't burn Vaes Dothrak. She burned a hut where Khalar vezhven was taking place and she was threatened with death and rave.

Season 7: A wagon train that has the Lannister army transporting Highgarden supplies after they attacked one of her advisers and saw a scorpion used against her dragon.

Season 8: She burns all of King's Landing and the people therein because she's sad, Jon won't fuck her, and the Red Keep made her mad

>>Season 8: She burns all of King's Landing
After surrender

Be this much of a faggot. "My character didn't get what I wanted"

Holy shit, imagine being this much of a newfag.

aaaaand reported
you dont mess with yotsuba you cunt

TLJ was liked by normies and redditors. We were the entitled manbabies that needed to shut up and appreciate the subversion.
It's schadenfreude now.

But that's what I mean. She did act like Breivik in earlier seasons, not even that bad. She was brutal when it was necessary, but not more.
Actually insane people act way different. I know people with schizoprenia, depression, anxiety disorders and their behaviour makes absolutelly no sense, while dany's did so far.
That's why she doesn't look insane to me, just angry and made a stupid decision. I don't believe she would have made that stupid decision unless she was truly mad in the medical sense, which she doesn't seem to be.

Hi there Chip.

You faggot there was Missandei dying, everyone has been favoring Jon, her reaction like 2 episodes ago mentioning that she has been too soft. Going at Tyrion saying you dead next if you talk shit.

Like Christ do you not see all these effects? I swear you're the typical faggot that wants everything shown on screen explained to you.

It's 2019 and people still haven't noticed, hat they have been on an anime image board all along.

Attached: chaika.jpg (222x227, 10K)

>do I like the show
No
>do I enjoy the schadenfreude of other people finally seeing their own sacred cow destroyed by d&d's shit writing
Yes

Bran being the king is all George which is pretty gay.

Huh? She got the iron throne which was she always wanted retard. The fuck?

Doffraki rave haha

Really? because those are dumbass complaints that were explained

Golden control warrior since 2015 reporting in

the show has gone to shit, but normalfags hate it for the wrong reasons. these people literally just want a black and white morality tale except with women and poc as the heros who save the day and cishet white men as the mustache twirling villains. dany going mad is literally the one thing this show did right this season, and it's been building up to this from the very beginning. anyone who's shocked and outraged by this is a moron.

>ywn be so morally weak and cowardly as to be a centrist "both sides are always wrong" fag
Feels good

How was it an ass pull? They had scorpions all over. Are you fucking retarded and not pay attention?

That would of added nothing if it were to die before, during or after the siege. The point of the story was the dragon died that's it.

There were more affects than just her dragon dying. Missandei getting executed, her family being turned to shit the shot alone of the red keep before she goes crazy pretty much shows that.

Do faggots not pay attention?

I've hated the last few seasons including this one probably the most, but I liked episode 5 except for them shitting on Jamie.

I think her actions didn't make much sense. At first she was hinted as the good queen, who freed slaves and earned the peoples hearts. But she got more and more paranoid and felt the need to rule by fear. Even her closest advisors clearly noticed that it was going downhill with her. Some of them just thought until the very end, that they could still change her. I'm pretty interested on how this will turn out in the next episode. That faggot Snow will probably still stand behind her. Then aria can kill him and use his face to kill the queen.

It was clear he wasn't that badly injured you moron.

>likes the series now
No one's had their opinion on the show's quality changed by the last episode. They're just enjoying normie freakouts, as always.

Faggot cant get hype

>Nobody likes Nazis.
>Nobody likes GoT.
>It really is that simple.
It's going to be fun watching people in Britain commit ceremonial mass suicide on command on TV within 10 years.

>just her dragon dying
>just
Who gives a shit about muh sundae? How did Dany not see the fucking fleet?
NO IT'S GOT TO BE BELLS
IT'S GENIUS
yeah, I don't know
That as well as the violence and impending conflict

The people wont follow her you fucking dumb ass. That was the point where she got triggered also.

They clearly stated that people will follow Jon Snow and not Daenerys.

The effects of Missandei dying among a load of other things is hinted that she would go crazy. She also kill Sams family. Did you mention that faggot? No because you dont pay attention

>How did Dany not see the fucking fleet?
Werent they hiding behind some big rocks or something

faggot stop spewing the bad writing meme like if you're a faggot who can do better

wtf i love 4chinz now

Christ moron they show the camera pan to the right showing the fleet behind cliffs and rocks they were hidden. The state of you fags that dont watch things on screen

>Bran being the king is all George which is pretty gay.
Only seems weird because people have some strange need to assume he really is a "Branbot".

based

severe cope

the question is not if it has been properly foreshadowed. what's more important is learning a lesson from her downfall. and I don't see it and that's not good drama.

Yes and Euron fucking landed 3 perfect shots taking advantage of curving trajectory without even having view of the target.
Fuck off

based D&D Jew'd the normies pretty good by making daenerys a psyco emotional woman, cersei a sneveling bitch and the horde of foreign "doctors and engineers" a bunch of filthy rapist shitskins.

>you will never have emilia clarke in her prime gesture towards you and be 100% relaxed and comfy around you while you smile at the camera because she is so fucking cute and beautiful and positive and always looking at the bright side of life no matter how many times she gets sick or how many tragedies happen in her life
>she will probably never marry or end up marrying men who will make her sad because celebrities are just sexualized icons and none of them can find a proper husband (like me) who would be nice to her and stroke her hair and help her when she is sad and depressed and grow old with her
>you will never get to meet emilia clarke and get the opportunity to ask her out not because she is famous or rich but because you care for her and you love her because of who she is, and show her appreciation that people are unable to give her, and give her emotional comfort and make her life perfect
AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
how do i reach her anons, how do i make her understand that i don't care about who she is on the screen or in public, but that i care for her and only her with all her flaws and mistakes and whatever fucking else. this is fucking serious, i'm not a fucking waifufag who does this for the memes or whatever the fuck
whenever i see her i become so fucking depressed adn want to throw my entire life away because i know that me and her are never happening
i'll never be with another woman but her
never never never never
it's onyl emilia guys
only emilia

Attached: whyevenlive.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Most normies I know who watch the show hate the poor quality of the writing in the past season.

Dabid and Dan Jew'd the normies good.

Attached: based d&d.jpg (778x338, 40K)

Dumb ass IT WAS A FLEET he wanst the only one taking shots you retard wow

>likes the series now
Not like. LOVE

Attached: Demon.jpg (933x768, 125K)

I like dani more as a character

I said Euron for the sake of brevity but since you have to be a retard, I'll reiterate
Yes and Euron and/or some other guys in his fleet fucking landed 3 perfect shots taking advantage of curving trajectory without even having view of the target.
THEY STILL HAD NO VIEW

I knew Daenerys was a crazy bitch from Season 1. Normies just got baited with the promise of "character development".

Pro-tip: the only character with a full redemptive arc was Theon, almost everyone in the series ended up falling for their weaknesses in the end despite all their struggles. Sam got away being a coward to the end. Jon got killed once for honor but didn't learn shit. Jaime falled back to the only thing that matters to him. Cersei played the game until she had no moves left, etc. Dany wasn't an exception. A few characters managed to have a full arc, like Sansa, but they are far from redemptive.

Danny is queen of the incels!

Attached: 30vj5j.jpg (888x499, 115K)

Yotsuba's glory will endure while your bones are being scraped of its last remaining flesh by maggots deep underground.

have sex

the game is the game

Attached: tim shrug.gif (499x315, 481K)

Punished dany a women denied her throne is a based af character

The hound killed himself to get revenge

This. The episode did have some good moments. But the writing was still terrible.

>114675642
>114676680
have sex

Exactly, his goal from day 1, which he knew was fucked up and would destroy him in the end. It wasn't an arc.

This is almost "calling moot a newfag" level of newfag.

i'm sitting on 426 victories with warriah

It wasn't lol random though. Dany has been a cunt that solves her problems with violence for her entire story. She's a power tripping bitch that has gotten by because of her dragons and this is the natural result.

kek

not cool bro

havent watched one episode of this shit lol

Imagine seething this bad after being explained things also not realizing some arrows also missed and did not land 3 perfect shots as stated.

One was on the neck the other on the chest very perfect

Faggot

even 2016 newfags know not to disrespect yotsuba, you must be really fucking new

>thinking Yea Forums is for weeb containment
Not even Yea Forums can stave off weebs pal, theres a reason anons will make fun of you if you don't think this site has an autistic love of anime

It's because everyone who likes the shit now has gotten banned from reddit and have to come here to shit up the place.

anime dildos seething. lmao. this is 4channel baby, your gay ass mascots don't mean shit. kys.

Wtf i'm marathoning this shit-tier show now. Hoping the next Star Wars will get the same treatment.

it really does tho

Stop defending this shit show

>Yea Forums being contrarian
Cry more, roastie.

The epitome of a woman...
>gets rejected for sex, goes crazy
>make freeing king's landing all about her
>overly emotional
>virtue signals to others but in her heart a selfish cunt
>low IQ and controlled by feelings
etc.

D&D just made the most honest kino in GoT history. 10/10. Best episode since season 2.

Attached: on her period.jpg (242x254, 8K)

>women
>emtionally unstable
>libs can't handle the truth

>trump tweets
>libs call him crazy
>trump still running the country just fine

I'M LAFFIN

Attached: 8f2432a804f5b2eff3e415161487d6ed--people-people-rock-stars.jpg (236x291, 14K)

This

cope, smelly weeb

Why does this shot always have to be politicized? Why can;t people just criticize something for being mediocre? Which is what this episode was.

t. cuck

Attached: 1539327536397.jpg (1021x886, 200K)

>Daenerys sits feeling smug as shit while Drogo runs around screaming about how he's going to burn Westeros down, rape everyone, destroy everything etc etc
>just to give her the metal chair her father sat on
>she does it herself years later
>random
>surprising
>out of character
what did normies/(You) mean by this?

>LSD at the cinema
Fuck that my man, I get anxious that I smell of weed after smoking at the cinema

Attached: 1524854545350.png (488x463, 28K)

bet she has a high pH pussy

no, i still hate it after stannis died

Everytime I see yotsuba I can feel again.

reminder that D&D were offered a 10 episode season

Save hex

How. Why is there a fucking horse standing in the street coming from nowhere? Why didn't Daenerys destroy the Red Keep from the beginning when all the scorcpions where destroyed?
Why was Varys killed? Daenerys lost a lot of men the last episodes and now decides to kill of one of the best advisors because of some minor shit? Doesn't even make sense. It's not even coherent when she becomes the slave master.
Even Anime can do that better. The strategie is fucking bad.
Why was Rheagal killed with three instant hits and now daenerys doesn't even get a single scratch, even tho the Iron Fleet had way better sight on the dragon. Why was Euron blinded, the sky was full of clouds?
Why are the Unsullied just running into battle? Like full on sprinting into the city in the beginning of the battle? It's like they want to get the best time for a mile.
Why does Euron want to kill Jamie? I don't get the motivation behind that. Why did Euron say: "I killed Jamie Lannister". That was like the actor was speaking about how proud he was that the character he plays had the opportunity to kill Jaime. Seemed like he wanted to break the 4th wall.
That's just what came to mind right after watching the episode. I think it will get worse the longer I think about it.

>You idiot she says it in the same episode nobody is going to follow her anymore because Jon is the favorite now.
That's fucking stupid. She has a dragon. She had captured the city with little bloodshed and saved the world from the White Walkers. That's enough to inspire love and fear. She could've even have married Jon to cement her rule. Maybe even get him killed along the line to rule alone if you want an "evil Dany" plot.

Stop trying to twist logic for "muh epic dragon explosions episode", Dany destroying KL made no sense. All the Seven Kingdoms are going to rally against her now. And she destroyed her own powerbase. Jon is gonna walk away. She can't take on all of them, particularly without the Northern Army.

It was fucking stupid.
She ACTIVELY IGNORED CERSEI WHO ALMOST ESCAPED to burn random civilians instead.

Stop defending this jew shit.