What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 1542845862416.jpg (580x120, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tv__memes_and_greentexts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S

reddit

>2011
Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Yea Forums and Yea Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.
>2012-2013
What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Yea Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.
Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Yea Forums is for memes and memes only. Yea Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.
>2014
Once the teenage reddit mexican Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death.
tl:dr: bane and Yea Forumseddit cancer

Culture warriors.

absolutely nothing (besides the GoTcucks and capeshitters). this is the best board on all of 4channel

GoT posters aren't perma'd on sight

>reddit
>sneed
>based and redpilled
>npc
>zoomer
>bommer
>cringe
>basedboy
>"im gonna say it"/ironic racism
>pepe since 2015
>capeshit
>got
the list goes on

Don't worry, it'll be over in 10 days.

It jumped the shark when the showrunners decided to make OP trans

>besides the GoTcucks and capeshitters
so 85% of this board?

/pol/tards not sticking to their containment board.

>newfag that wasn't here for breaking reddit or lost
This board is going to be unusable until july

they stopped allowing /ieg/ - INLAND EMPIRE General

Attached: INLAND EMPIRE.jpg (727x400, 43K)

The board is just over saturated with normies due to popular media

Based

yes until GoT ends and in a couple of weeks all of the tourists go back to r*ddit. capeshit is always going to have a presence here because it's popular, but it's not reaching spam levels as Infinity War or Endgame again

literally everything wrong with this board is caused by phoneposters

We need more husbando threads

Dis nigga know
>RIP green oval

Yea Forums has become increasingly normalized as the site gets bigger/more people become aware of it/internet-meme culture became mainstream, so naturally the outsiderism of the past would be pushed aside for only the most casual/accessible shit like GoT, Tard Wars, capeshit etc.

I don't think there's anything to be done outside of splintering the board more. /kino/ would be a welcome safe haven from all the normie tardery, at least

Not enough GoT threads.

people stopped having sex.

This

>ironic

You can't handle the bantz, that's what happened

whatever happened to that guy who constantly posted joseph gordon-levitt photos?

he's either dead or moved on with his life, can't say which one is worse

>Pedos? Banned.
Youre still here tho

Nothing is wrong you fucking fags. Its a topical tv show

The capeshit is an actual problem because it doesnt go away after not being topical. Mods posting spoiler stickies is a fucking disgrace

And it isnt as bad as Yea Forums (yet) for instance where nintoddlers had festered and took over the board entirely. We still have threads about any and every movie topic.

you mean sneed posters

Why are DC capeshitters fans of game of soap opera?

/pol/ and /r/the_Donald

>le bantz le le le le
>le epic post screenshoted it bro
>le imclude me in le screencap
>le OP btfo
>le why can't you handle my same text for le millionth time
>le you're so let buttmad bro

Mods and jannies deleting /trek/, /alita/, and /godzilla/ threads, to make room for more gaymo thrones.

Attached: TREK jannie.jpg (530x512, 33K)

Based Banjiposters

You do know that one of them is an alita shitter which is why your facebook tourist group is allowed those threads right? No different than when they were protecting reylo cancer

pol not being deleted

moved from creative to interests

normies

>these are the people who say /pol/

Attached: 1550084393265.png (1108x615, 357K)

/alita/ and /godzilla/ don't deserve threads though, they've far outlived their stay.

Yea Forums's death

nothing it's just becoming based and redpilled like /pol/

don't forget fappening gamergate and elections etc. not even a Yea Forumsat. for me personally, it's shazbowl's fault.

Attached: VGS.gif (380x298, 432K)

it all started in 2011. moot is a jew and Yea Forums was using a disproportionate amount of bandwidth because of all the hd pictures of actresses so he had gingermod and his butt buddies crack down on waifu threads and make this board safe for meme loving redditors like you to post here

Attached: 1315527953969.jpg (651x961, 129K)

and summer isn't even here yet. sad times indeed

Moeposter

>implying /pol/, the most normie and cancerous board now, isn't the problem

>fappening gamergate and elections
None of these really affected Yea Forums save for gamergate which made a lot of the high cinemaIQ posters leave to 8/film/ and 8/tv/

mods are too slow at culling the shitposters.
i dont think Sneed posters even get warnings anymore

/pol incels and plebbit fags

What date was this image from again? It has to be fucking worse by now, I can't wait for the GoT tourists to leave

>how new you have to be to think /pol/ is the most normie board
Try Yea Forums retard

Yea Forums is constantly parroting reddit memes given the fact that 99% of reddit is anti Trump I'd say the qualifies Yea Forums as being more normie

Attached: 1556629823024.jpg (719x410, 112K)

This. /pol/tards ruinied this site.

Based

Attached: AC20D6AC-F58C-49A5-9252-D4AF10CD138B.jpg (223x226, 8K)

you're probably right but i meant for outsiders joining the ranks of four chins, especially reddit and since home hobbies go hand in hand sometimes, you could expect an overflow from one of the biggest blue boards like Yea Forums (was?)

Theres no point
you can already see the people who joined Yea Forums in 2016 and cry about how /pol/ is the problem here are trying to push their narrative again

Attached: 1401464081865.jpg (500x854, 114K)

Allowing GoT threads. People weren't allowed to talk about TWD at the peak of its popularity and we were better for it.

daily reminder that there are redditors who are left wing and redditors who are right wing

Treks garbage. Some retard or 2 take it over with spamming when real conversation starts up similiar to s n e eeed posting.
Most of the "oldfags" running the site are corrupt faggots.

I don't even browse /pol/ but that's just not fucking true. It has to be the most abrasive board to redditors, I'm guessing that Yea Forums is the gateway for all the redditcucks on Yea Forums

Yeah but reddit is very openly left wing.
The very vast majority of the redditors are leftist morons.

Waiting for tomorrow: with Kinobyl we'll have Rome-grade enriched shitpostium.

ugh totally, pol is 1000% the problem. Imagine seriously being racist in 2019, wtf is wrong with them lmao do they literally never have sex?

Sneed! Ahahaha! S N E E D. Hahahaha!
S
N
E
E
D
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1551288090339.jpg (578x527, 35K)

>Yea Forums isn't /pol/
>Yea Forums immediately jumps to defend /pol/

Attached: 1548529228052.jpg (484x345, 105K)

daily reminder that reddit anything is pure cancer. its whatever you side with but so exaggerated and all because they want that attention for upboats. thats the problem when you have a site with that type of shit built in. it creates upvote culture. completely different from anonymous imageboard culture.

N

>reddit frog

Needs more sneed.

Attached: 1480184296932.jpg (400x400, 54K)

I'm extremely racist and I'm not going anywhere. What are you gonna do about it nigger? Huh? Huh? I have a dynamic IP, does this interrupt babby's little safe space? AH BLOO BLOO
>makes extremely loud fart noise

I don't browse /pol/ but I prefer them to faggot redditors

>Once the teenage reddit mexican Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death.
Forced memes have existed long before then, newfag.

>putting words in my mouth
Low iq redditor

Yeah and they were done by white men like lewis and saetre
Not underage spics using phones from IMOGENsfavoritepage and instagram.com/tv__memes_and_greentexts/

Have you considered that maybe have sex has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

that supahotfire faggot started posting. I'm 99% sure its krager's new tripcode since his got banned for posting pizza

LOST ended

Attached: 70E73EC0-F220-435E-B038-A628EE8627A0.jpg (403x132, 42K)

hivemind

question for the newfag redditors:

do you post just to get (You)s or do you try to actually post a topical discussion in a shitpost thread?

because ive noticed its a recurring thing with you people exclusively

Attached: 5C1C6337-49C1-4570-B8C2-F6AA0F59371C.png (393x446, 162K)

we need a containment board for capeshit and separate tv and film

please look the other way

Attached: no evidence of collusion.png (1081x630, 238K)

You’re using that wrong.

hivemind

fill me up on this, i havent been on this board in a while.

I know this is bait but youre not wrong. It isnt the racism, I couldn't care less. Its the fact that nearly every thread is turned political by those obsessed weirdos. I could make a thread on /ck/ about what your favourite thing to order from McDonald's is and somehow those cunts would make it about politics. Its beyond boring at this point.

Should be called: Yea Forums - The Big Bang Theory Fan Forum

at this point anything that doesn't have to do with got is a good thing

I'm actually the farthest thing from a newfag, I've been here since 2016 when we btfo'd all the leftist scum that tried to subvert our Yea Forums culture. I don't even want people to "you" me, it just happens naturally because I'm an alpha male and I'm way more charismatic then you are.

I agree

Reddit, /pol/niggers and television is an entry level hobby requiring no skills or knowledge from the "hobbyist".

Attached: 1533605750846.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>too stupid to understand i said i never denied the fact that people browse multiple boards
>having a problem with this
Based redditard

So are the /pol/ and Yea Forums catalogues nothing but threads about Mel Gibson right now?

>a few people on Yea Forums also browse /pol/
wow what a shocking revelation, you completely got me BTFO

>and separate tv and film
It's never going to happen
Yea Forumsedditors don't want it and they get to pick what happens here because they don't block ads

I just fucking told you I post on /pol/ you absolute fucking nigger brain.

Nobody had sex

And you're using a tripcode wrong, so what's youre point retard? saged btw

seriously, don't you have a fucking job or something else to do? You're posting literally 24 hours a day

>Mods posting spoiler stickies is a fucking disgrace
They weren't just posting stickies user.

Attached: fuck you janny.png (1640x608, 263K)

lol terriblr bait

I get it, it's merely a [[[coincidence///

women showed up and didn't know how to make rational responses after their stupid shit gets btfo so they started replying with 'have sex'

based and btfo
kino

god I wish hiro sold 4channel just so I could buy it and fire all the faggot mods

Yea Forums on IG.. No wonder this place has gone to shit.

This, not all Muslims

>being this new
he was here along time ago and just came back he's some non white canadian

>literally the only people defending /pol/tards are /pol/tards
Really makes you think

>retard is still misquoting me
So this is the intellect of reddit trannies. A fearsome enemy to tremble before....

It's just a containment board now desu

You're life.

Attached: 1542566533508.png (1523x259, 49K)

uh please delete this

You forgot to call me a jew

Attached: pol.png (796x306, 107K)

You get more demoralized by the day. By the time I'm done with you, you won't even have the energy to drag your obese racist body out of bed to vote for Trump again.

>You're

>since 2016
you are still a newfag

roasties have been on Yea Forums longer than you though
some of them even used to post their milkers for us

Imagine if one of those prepubescent Instagram girls posts screenshots of threads about her here

It's literally trumptards, senior americans, people with next to no formal education and eastern yurope truckdrivers.

>its a schizo trannies from reddit peddle conspiracy theories on Yea Forums while complaing about the same thing episode
>its a rerun

Just do what I do and rev up those filters niggas! I've always got about 75 threads filtered at any time and I haven't looked back! Try it for uoursrlf!

Anyone that says "normie" is part of the cancer. The word is normalfag. Normie was literally invented by twitterniggers when they stole sadfrog and feelsguy.

Nothing in this site makes me happier than to see feetfag or pedos getting mad

>I'm extremely racist and I'm not going anywhere
No shit

rip in piece sadfrog

I didnt vote for trump and, because youre on reddit and have never been to /pol/, they dont like him anymore

So are you because thats clearly bait you mong.

Agreed.

They just need to create a Yea Forums general board, /tvg/ or just make jannies do their fucking jobs and delete all GoT threads except for the 1 (one) GoT general

>normie was invented by twitterniggers
What do you call it when somebody is trying to gaslight you, but they dont know the truth themselves?

You gotta feel bad for them
They cry about /pol/ so much at any little thing that the boards they claim are against /pol/ have now started supporting them(Yea Forums and /his/)
if Yea Forums turns on these freaks it's all over for them

Fucking kek cry about it you coping little faggot

Attached: 1549250186206.png (640x480, 20K)

oho but how would you know what /pol/ likes unless you are from pol? You've fallen directly into my trap, you complete and utter simpleton

I'm not even mad though that's what's so insane about all this, I'm actually just sitting here laughing lmao

what the fuck

Attached: 1314758823728.png (624x352, 310K)

We didn't.
It's just that you won't put out anymore.

Sorry buddy, I couldn't give two shits about you, your retarded ""notions"" or whatever you call your life. But keep telling yourself anything you do matters

I literally said multiple times i visit both boards you fucking moron, maybe learn to read instead of sperging out with your quoting and replies tranny

HBO made the best, most popular tv show ever and disneyshills tried to smear it with a hundred threads. The failed miserably, of course

I bet you used the names 'Coolface', 'Grinman' and 'Feelsguy' too, scum

>We
Cringe

Check out this absolute loon

cope

Attached: 1550269812590.jpg (640x585, 73K)

E

Force Awakens was the beginning of the end

Go look at IMOGENsfavoritepage
scroll all the way to the first post or as far as your browser lets you until it crashes
the guy has been linking Yea Forums to spics and pajeets for years

>Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned.

God you old people are such losers. I am 18 and have been here for like 3 months and all you stupid old people constantly cry. Fire up the way back machine and go sweat it to the oldies you fucking losers

sneed and /pol/. i don't even know how sneedposting started. i miss baneposting.

R

>getting assblasted about what a meme is called
>using names in the first place

>literally fucking crying about crossboarders
oh my fucking god

Attached: 1452800021833.jpg (545x545, 17K)

People who use tranny as an insult. Yes, theyre mental, we know. Get a new quote, its beyond stale and has become cringe at this point. Myself? I'm partial to a bit of nigger and faggot.The classics never get old.

No, the beginning of the end was times you acted like the driver and Paulson posting his Yea Forums survey on reddit

lol. bitch post

>jannies
>jobs
it's more of a volunteering thing

Gamergate and the US election. Basically when this place became political and it wasn't just about fun, lighthearted shitposting combined with actual discussion.

sometimes they get a laugh out of me, your picture included.

Attached: formerly_not_banned.jpg (1030x825, 191K)