Look at what is happening to this board, ban capeshit, ban game thrones, ban politics, ban youtube shit

Look at what is happening to this board, ban capeshit, ban game thrones, ban politics, ban youtube shit.
Ban these things that are only made for subhuman reditors, who don't actually belong here, lets face it, these people, they don't really care about anything but what is "trending" and videogames, they are trash, they should all be dragged out their holes and shot.
Ban what attracts these animal here and we can go back to how things were in 2007.

Attached: 1348262225152.jpg (500x375, 142K)

Until sneedposting ends I could not care less what happens to this place. Become reddit, I don't care anymore.

cringe

sneedposting is the last bulwark against you reddit faggots

>sneedposting
>ruined the possibility of having ONE decent Simpsons thread
Right.

No it isn't it is literally the same as GOT and capeshit spammers, it makes the board worse, prove me wrong

The Simpsons isnt capable of producing a decent thread
>the irony of complainjng about a topical show and wanting to talk about the fucking simpsons

alternatively disable phoneposting to rid this site of most of its recent issues, but that gook wouldn't murder his cashcow
so I'm with you

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

That is such a good reaction image. I really like it. Why do sneed faggots go so far you can't even use simpsons images anymore, not even threads?

>prove me wrong
B2R, buddy!

Attached: 9F096E33-DC9F-4AF2-AF67-8A78BD9E80C9.jpg (720x1222, 137K)

>prove me wrong
You just outed yourself as a twitter faggot with your "hot take" garbage.

you're on a chinese spice forum where retards shitpost to blow off steam

>no argument
I accept your concession.

You can make a thread about GOT even if it is just shitting on it. Sneed cannot sustain a thread because there is nothing to it, no real substance. They have become just like comfyposters they despise.

Have sex

No one cares what you think redditor.

Be silent, pet, your master commands you.

I'd take capeshit over this got garbage. You've got cunts starting threads for every little question they have.

Have.
Sex.

this, so much this. the amount of normalfags on here is fucking ridiculous.

Have sex

Attached: 5AAC5436-FB8C-4259-98CD-DE1A689B9561.png (1536x2048, 744K)

Reminder if you started posting on Yea Forums after 2012(or even 2011 maybe) you are part of the problem

Silence your drooling, gaping muzzle, filthy, disobedient creature. You aren't even fit to be a pet, or even a medium of slight entertainment. Return to your kennel, beast, until such time as your former master retrieves you and puts you down like the dog that you are. How dare you speak in such a jejune and contumacious manner to your master, dog?! How DARE you?! Return at once to your kennel of shame, wherein all scorned and disobedient beasts belong, until such time as your wise and benevolent, yet stern and unyielding master decrees y

This.

>Shot by iphone X

>Yotsuba B

Attached: 578df4d9c5672.jpg (300x300, 65K)