The population of kings landing? No, I never gave a fuck about whether they lived or died...

>The population of kings landing? No, I never gave a fuck about whether they lived or died, and I don’t give a fuck now. Why do you ask?

Did DnD forget why he killed the Mad King?

Attached: 358972E5-518C-4234-80E6-E6E71A34B3ED.jpg (900x846, 36K)

>He only cares about Cersei
>Except those times he protected Tyrion, continued to help Cat, and left her to protect the North

Because his duty as Kingsguard to the Mad King were keeping him away from Cersei. It might be played differently in the books but show Jaime is well established to be an addict.

they forgot about everything

>10 years of character development turned around because they are bad writers and dont care anymore

kill yourself you GoT spamming faggot

protecting tywin

>Defies her multiple times
>A guy in the behind the scenes video says he's an addict
Very well established

>t. normie who never had a oneitis

He sort of forgot about being a multi-layered character.

DnD don't even comprehend entry-tier literature.

Attached: grrmversusdumbdumber.jpg (3768x1662, 683K)

I have not watched the show since the fiasco that was season 5. I heard last night that he died and did not even care. The show is as relevant as any tumbler fanfic as far as being canon. Damn shame too since he was cast well.

Love those after-credit interviews where the writers have to explain their characters directly because the script does such a piss poor job conveying it. It's like they gave up and said "fuck it, we'll just tell the audience directly what we were thinking".

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-13-09h04m16s533.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

He killed the Mad King because he knew he had no chance of survival otherwise, he did that to be with Cersei. Even him going to the north and fighting the dead was only to protect her.

That is bullshit. Like you have no clue. Jaime in the show makes no sense because he is an Frankenstein of different visions. Jaime in the books clearly choose to aim for redemption while jaime in the show aim for both with no reason to justify his actions other than "I am an addict" if you want to portrait his change of heart at least put some fucking weight into the decision.

MEMBER KINGSLAYER?
MEMBER BOOK OF BROTHERS?
MEMBER BRIENNE AND OATHKEEPER?
GUESS IT WAS JUST A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT LMAO
JAIME JUST KINDA FORGOT HE CARED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

FUCK MY LIFE

Attached: 1556558657685.jpg (828x626, 78K)

He had a pretty sincere emotional moment with Brienne in the bath about his motivations for killing Aerys, if you've forgotten. Not that I blame you for forgetting - D&D clearly did.

Jamie kind of forgot Jamie existed.

This addiction thing had absolutely no precedent, in either the books or the show.

I thought Nikolaj tone made it sound like that was ironic.

This. Not too proud of it but I empathised somewhat with him here.

It sounds to me like your expectations were ingeniously SUBVERTED.

Attached: smirk.jpg (1278x670, 123K)

Except he said he did it for the people and everybody who still watches this show today does so because they took his word for it

>show Jaimie never threw the pleading note in the fire washing his hands of Cersei

Attached: 7FE31126-D0E2-4DDB-B96B-956807446113.png (983x1073, 1.56M)

I don't know if serious. I blame the last jedi for this subverted meme. That is not what or how you do subversion of expectations.

Remember when Tyrion tried to persuade Cersei by using her baby and then he was made to look like a fool when she broke her promise. And then he tried to persuade Cersei by using her baby again?

Attached: Marked.jpg (1539x850, 167K)

1 more week and it'll be all over.

Remember Wight Capture quest that ended in fuck all except an undead dragon and Cersei giving them the finger?

>Only character with genuine and understandable character development
>Turn it all around in half and episode 'for love' cause you needed a way to kill cersei that appealed to 50 shades of grey fans

>"I could care less what people think of me."
>"No, that is what you want people to think of you."

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

Its I COULDN'T CARE LESS JAMIE YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT WHY IS IT ONLY AMERICANS WHO SAY I COULD CARE LESS

her asmr vids are kino af, i love her...i want to fuck her....

it felt so great reading that part.

incel john vs chad jaime

Jaime is dyslexic you bigot europoor.

is "Jaime forgot" going to be the "Araki forgot" of Yea Forums?

i never watched these til this season and im astonished that they actually go to lengths to explain the absolute retardation of their scripts

Sh-should we be worried?

Attached: uhoh.jpg (1325x840, 427K)

D&D kinda forgot that Jaime once saved the population of King's Landing from the pyromancer plot of Aerys II.

No, they realised you expected his motivations to be to save them again so your expectations were subverted.

Seems Benioff and Weiss now subscribe to Ryan Johnson's brand of "subverting your expectations" showcased in TLJ, meaning, it's ok to do any twist you can think of, no matter whether it goes against everything a preceding plot strand, theme, piece of foreshadowing or character arc has already established, as long as you can get a rise out of the audience. Maybe Kathleen Kennedy shouldn't have let Benioff and Weiss hang out with Johnson before they actually finished the series. Makes you wonder about the future of that franchise. It also doesn't shine a positive light on Benioff and Weiss' ability to come up with a compelling, and sensible, story on their own, when they don't have already written books to fall back on.