GoT metaphor for Neoliberlism

>Dany crossed the moral threshold when she crossed the sea to get to Westeros. It wasn't her's to take. Those "political enemies or soldiers" of Westeros weren't her's to kill. All of the conflict in S7 and 8 was 100% pointless and avoidable. Why did she need to take the throne? What was her claim to it? Her psychotic father that was deposed?

>This is what gets me about the whole "Break the Wheel thing". A lot of people point to it as evidence of Dany being good, but it is literally neoliberalism. She went to a different nation and brought her weapons of mass destruction to free a backwards people from "tyrants". People bought that justification and thought it was OK, and I suspect a lot of it (for Americans at least) has to do with the fact that it is what the US does constantly. We were taught to think that was OK.

>Here's the truth though, Dany was never going to break the wheel because she IS the wheel. She didn't have to come to Westeros with her dragons. She came there because at her core, she's no different from her spiteful and violent brother. She thinks she is owed something that isn't hers because of who she was born to and she violently lashed out at the people who feared and despised her. What her arc shows is that there is no benevolence in using warfare to "free" people, that people like Dany, self-made "liberators" of violent regimes are themselves violent, spiteful, and evil people at their cores.

Attached: CD439BCF-6153-4079-8E8A-F37AA7953FD0.jpg (800x510, 60K)

what a god awful take

Fuck off Hillary

>Why did she need to take the throne?

the iron throne is a red herring, there are literally no advantages of being the king of westeros (unless you want to fuck a lot, drink wine, or shoot hookers with a crossbow), literally every ruler that was introduced was killed

That picture of a potentially naked Hillary Clinton is actually more disturbing than that pic of the cat shitting out worms. Remarkable.

no,got was a metaphor for your mental illness

Grey Worm is so obviously Obama.

Yeah, but no. Why pushing a modern ideology onto a fantastical setting?

She's way more napoleonic than neoliberal.

Good. But Yea Forums doesn't undertstand what neoliberalism is.

SLAY

Read his post again, he is right
>he went to a different nation and brought her weapons of mass destruction to free a backwards people from "tyrants". People bought that justification and thought it was OK, and I suspect a lot of it (for Americans at least) has to do with the fact that it is what the US does constantly. We were taught to think that was OK.
He isn't pretending neoliberalism is a lefty idiology. OP is right.

Yeah. I didn't read it properly so I deleted my shit post

Putin claims he annexed Crimea from the Ukraine to "liberate" ethnic Russians in Baltic states. Or he just did it because of power. All wars, fictional AND historical are pointless and avoidable because they are only about greed and power. And Dany is greedy for the power of the throne. that's it. you want to stretch some dumb shit into some social/political philosophy class...go ahead. It's just dumb as fuck, know that.

meme now checks out

>Neoliberalism
>Nothing about free markets in GoT
>No critique of welfare state
>Thinking neoliberalism is the same as Imperialism with moral sugarcoating
Really activated my almonds

Neoliberalism predates Austrian economist,and has always tended to mean mixed markets rather than free market classical liberalism.

Still needs some crazy privatisation going on. Dany should start building for profit prisons out of the ashes.

>Neoliberalism existed before liberalism
Based retard or time travel posting

Neoliberals trend toward a light welfare state though, they're critical of regular welfare states and socdems.

>Neoliberalism existed before liberalism
I mean yes, in a nameless fashion. Although it's not something that was implied in my original comment. Unless you are suggesting Austrian economist is birth of liberalism.

>calling analyses "takes"
Fuck off back to niggerville, upvotes are waiting!

Kys bootlicket retarded commie

Welfare state to promote economic activity.

Rejection of zero sum economics.

Not adopting capitalism as a moral framework.

Yes and it's hilarious

>GoT metaphor

The Democrat party establishment is certainly the most fascist political power on the planet.

>Your brain with acute cognitive failure due to sever propaganda exposure.

>All wars, fictional AND historical are pointless and avoidable because they are only about greed and power.
based 14-year-old retard

You are projecting again, user.

Neoliberalism isn't an actual real thing, it's a leftist buzzword.

>ugualmente odiose
>both detestable
based italian

You are a literal, not figurative, retard.

>No u

Then that means the word is retarded.

It's a loosely defined term and also a leftist pejorative.

What the fuck I love Vietnam now

It is a problematic word, yes. Still somewhat valuable.

t. brainlet.
Even Pinochet refered it as neoliberalism.

>Baltic
tyrone pls go

>insults another's intelligence
>uses sever in place of severe
Oh no...

Based and redpilled.

>BUH MUH GRAMMAR

Am I in the Youtube comment section? Difficult to tell.

He's still right.

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

The modern world isn't liberal at all.
Leftists are braindead and this term is simply a smear.