If only she had gotten sex none of this would have happened but thanks to MGTOW's sex strike many had to die...

If only she had gotten sex none of this would have happened but thanks to MGTOW's sex strike many had to die. Jon could have saved so many. Why are women who don't get laid so scary?

Attached: scary.png (970x497, 644K)

I don't get why everyone isn't blaming Jon? She literally just wanted to be loved he's turned her down twice now

If you ever get the chance to, deny an attractive woman sex. You'll miss out on a nut but their reaction to getting rejected is almost worth it.

because jon was raised as an honourable family oriented man who doesn't fuck blood relatives

that ship already sailed
>but he didnt know
jon has been a pussy since season 6

No, it is karma for not sexing Jorah.

he literally stopped tryna fuck her when he found out
based seething incel

Modern women are used to getting fucked daily. For them to even spend one night without dick is torture.

>Modern
Hey retard

>implying GoT characters aren't basically modern people in a medieval setting
Didn't you see those Arya/Gendry interactions?

that scene was kinda weird.

>Jon
I love you and you are my queen
>Dany
Ok, lets fuck
>Jon
No. I wont explain why. I love you and you are my queen and again, i wont fuck you even tho you are in distress and need the rush
>Dany
ok, check this shit out
*genocide and entire city*

was kinda retarded.
>Dany

Another way of thinking about it is that she finally lost the last meaningful attachment she had to the cause, and to reality. While Jon was loyal (because of what she did to save The North), he couldn't overcome his disgust with their relationship. In the books, Dany is also physically expressive in her love. She was essentially left alone, with people who no longer wanted her as leader, despite all she had sacrificed, and all the hardships she had gone through.

It also brings up the issue of whether or not her Targaryen madness was just a self-fulfilling prophecy. Did she go mad because she was a Targaryen, or did she go mad because people wanted to betray over fears of her potential madness?

Why did he say he loves her anyways? Out of fear or what?

OUR QUEEN, PLEASE DON'T DO IT, THINK OF THE CHILDREN! USE OUR COCKS FOR YOUR LEISURE WE WILL SACRIFICE OURSELVES FOR THE REALM

Youre talking to the wrong people here bud

Anyone who blames jon for this is the reason why society is failing
Accept responsibility for your own choices and decisions, instead of blaming others like a braindead retard
Maybe if she stopped killing people and actually talked to him about emotions without fear of genocide he would have reciprocated
You can't make people love you when your constantly threaten death all around you

I mean, I've had pretty bad anxiety attacks and shit, and I imagine if I had one whilst riding a dragon the whole affair would end poorly

cringe

>self fulfilling prophecy
bro Targaryens all have the mental illness gene

Incel brain

Lmaooooo

Referring to my post here: I see a lot of people saying she did all the "bad" things in the past, because of her Targaryen madness. I'd argue that she just did those things because she needed to control those she had conquered, then she could order and "peace".

Maybe her genes made her inclined towards madness, but it definitely didn't come from nowhere. Similar to her father before her, she was paranoid of people trying to take her power, accept in her case, it was a real threat.

ree

Attached: society.jpg (1990x1193, 288K)

Cutest girl

Yup it was a threat to her real so anyone saying her madness came from nowhere are retards, all it took was the right amount of pressure to make her snap and Dany never works well under pressure

"Anxiety attacks" are retarded shit for white people and women.