Leave fantasy kino to me

Leave fantasy kino to me

Attached: o5ek1pb4odk11.jpg (1500x2058, 312K)

Can’t fucking wait.

ppppfffftt HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus this is going to be trash isnt it. Oh well, at least I still have the games

Attached: FireShot Capture 299 - Lauren S. Hissrich - Writer (@laurenhissrich) • Photos et vidéos Inst_ - w (1078x542, 630K)

The leftist propaganda in this shit will ten times worse than what we got in GOT

Lol they never have pics with cavil

>Oh no u dit-ant, Geralt! I am a sassy soul sistah who don't NEED no white boi comin' up in dis here muddafucka like he da fuckin poh-leese, nuh uh!
>You are correct, Yennifer. I am an evil white penis devil and my race being destroyed is a good thing. We must open the borders now.
>(interracial sex scene)
>LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA

>find slain trannies
>"cis-hets, gotta be..."
>"Oi, bloody magic witcher cunt fuck we got dem drowners terrorizing me cunting village you fucking shit"
>"The only creature terrorizing this village are white cis-het males"
>"Bugger me you cunting fuck"
>AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOTR already exists

>written by a room full of diversity hires led by an honest-to-God twitter feminist and cast with a bunch of fucking poos to play these nordic characters
The success of this series is the real fantasy here.

4/10 not as good as the original

Cavil's career is going to be over after this abomination

He probably wants to distance himself as much as physically possible from these nutcases.

>nordic
They're slavs and balts, mostly. The Nilfgaardians are Spanish and German (i.e. the Holy Roman Empire).

>to play these nordic characters
>nordic
WE

>netflix
Bruh...

Anyone have that one picture of her with her fat tits in the pool?

good, i'm sick of this cunt

Slavs and balts are part Nordic, to be fair.

>MUH GRIMDARK EDGY FANTASYKINO VIDYA
we already have 90 threads about GOT, we dont need another ripoff