How did so many dothraki survive? Where does she keep getting the troops from?

How did so many dothraki survive? Where does she keep getting the troops from?

Attached: 14510.jpg (700x700, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5hEebrgVw0
youtu.be/N42MQJX4KoY?t=7563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think some dothraki were stationed at dragonstone?

Enough to rape every single surviving female in Kings Landing.
Remember season 1? They raped every woman from conquered lands.

Arya wasnt raped

Crazy respawn rate.

YET

Jon = Bernie
Daenerys = Hillary
Bran = "Russian hackers"
Varys= Assange

"The Dothraki kind of forgot that they were killed by the White Walkers."

>bringing brown foreigners to rape and pillage your homeland.

The Dragon Queen is obviously and allegory for female voters in europe.

>Where does she keep getting the troops from?
Mass Res
youtube.com/watch?v=R5hEebrgVw0

Attached: 1469732878758.png (330x357, 149K)

I'd go more into it but last time some faggot janny banned me for 3 days for talking about living in Eastern Europe.
>While discussing Chernobyl show
Honestly fuck them.

The plot armor store

kek

he said every female

but not enough because Ironborn managed to sneak attack a flying dragon while sailing a large ship dicking its fucking ballista around.

This show is just bad. Monumental bad. Wonder why they gave Dumb and dumber the lead when those dudes haven't really made something of this scale before.

Not just dothraki. The unsullied and northmen apparently can revive themselves. The amount shown in ep4 was pitiful but now they had a significant force again.
Granted, there were people at dragonstone, but I have to imagine the vast bulk of her fighting force was diverted to winterfell

As I understand it they were pretty instrumental in negotiating with Martin and getting the whole thing running.
They're also pretty good at adapting Martin's work, it's just that no one could have predicted the winds of Winter would never be published.

high level barracks with increased training time and capacity researched at the university

There are also entire cities of Dothraki back in Essos she could have shipped over. I mean, there are women, children, entire communities we don't see on screen.

The dothraki are nomads. Their only permanent structure is Vaes Dothrak, which is typically only occupied by old widows.
Occasionally, there's a Khal so badass that every single fucking dude with a horse and sickle wants to fight with him. That is Dany, so no there isn't another army is essos. Besides her second son's army in mereen, of course

They put out their swords secretly and went whoring. Then came back for free food at the feast.

So it's Martin's sloth that made this situation happen really.

>Station a cavalry force on a small island
I believe you but this is another dumb thing from the writers.

I thought all the Dothraki died so I started singing "nothing really matters" from Bohemian Rhapsody.

I was of the impression that the Dothraki at winterfell were just a segment of the full Khalissar. Dany got a 100k screamers right? She might have been making multiple trips to ferry them all but who am i kidding this show is retarded

WHOOOOOOOOOOP
AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

youtu.be/N42MQJX4KoY?t=7563

Attached: whoopwhoop.jpg (894x504, 37K)

Remember in episode 3 when most of the Unsullied were sacrificed to protect the retreat? Oh nvm.

Attached: 12345353142.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

She gets them from across the Narrow Sea. Every time she gets a batch by boat she sends the boat back to get more horselords. Euron never thought to send his fleet to intercept because he wanted to fuck Cersei.

clearly some retreated with Jorah and flooded into Winterfell

or the allies bombing dresden

hhahahahahahaa

It's called "reinforcements." There is a fuck ton of them over the narrow sea and she left a lot of them behind to guard against a surprise attack from Cersei.

She didn't commit all of her troops to the North.

who said it was all the forces