Ever since this scene I've been saying that they're setting up Daenerys to be a baddie...

Ever since this scene I've been saying that they're setting up Daenerys to be a baddie, and everyone both online and offline has been denying. How stupid and blind do you have to be to see that putting a scene like this in epic foreshadowing that could only lead up to one thing?

Attached: IMG_6670.jpg (1020x574, 85K)

You're retarded if it took you 7 seasons to see it.
This is the exact moment Dany became the main villain

Attached: Dany+Dragon.jpg (320x240, 25K)

Everyone already figured that out since S1 mate

lol@bragging about predicting this in S7.

imagine being this retarded

It was already obvious in the books, I just thought D&D were too addicted to woke Twitter praise to see it through in the show. Instead the madmen actually made it an even harsher twist by failing to foreshadow it at all

she's been a power hungry cunt htat's left nothing but death and destruction everywhere she's went the entire time

Nobody is upset that she went crazy you window-licking retard. People are upset about how it was executed in the show.

It felt rushed, the bells ringing was a retarded way to trigger her, and there was a complete character reversal where she just torched innocent civilians for no reason for an hour instead of burning down the red keep (killing the people in the courtyard and setting off the wildfire or something)

this is

Attached: 1310004469195.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

How is that comparable, they just chose death

Nigger this shit has been obvious literally since 1327, when the historical figure that Dany is based on had a red hot iron shoved up her husband's ass.

She executed men who refused to kneel & betrayed her ally. She gave Randyll the choice of NW & kneeling & he refused. Yea Forums are just retards

>burns tarlys
motherfuckers were her enemies and they asked to be burnt. you'd have to be retard to not surrender after seeing dragons fuck your entire caravan up.

>pours hot gold on her brother
maybe if he didn't treat his sister like shit he wouldn't have gotten karmic retribution. Mother fucker taught he was in control of her after giving her tho Chad Drogo low iq retardation

Except she didn’t choose to burn KL, Bran warged Drogon to frame her and will turn out being the “big bad” of the series. It’s why you never see her face during the burning and why they couldn’t include any of her dialogue or expressions in the preview for the next ep.

People with taste are upset it was rushed.
SJW are upset their kween is now hitler and it will be awkward to explain her daughter why she is called like the bad girl.

Go cry with your cats, ma'am

kys

I wish i was like the other twitter fags crying over something so retarded. Burning kings landing is a fucking service to westeros, even tyrion, if he was still the same tyrion, would have been happy at the sight.

People denied it and didn’t care because it was to upper class white dudes.

u mad bros?

Attached: 894uf85hg7h578t.jpg (800x511, 44K)

Not especially, but it's always a little displeasing seeing someone saying something buffoonish.

wait, Aquaman was in GoT?

Yeah, it was originally going to be called A Song of Water and Fire but the animation budget didn't stretch to moving water so they had to kill him off.

>you'd have to be retard to not surrender after seeing dragons fuck your entire caravan up.
but they surrendered, therefore they were prisoners and should be treated as such.
Also surrendering doesnt exactly mean you change your ruler and that's what Deanerys demanded from them.

>muh geneva convention in fantasy medieval times
Stannis killed mance even when he was a prisoner

>bending the knee doesnt mean changing your loyalty
i dont even need to explain how dumb this is

imagine Warner Bros doing GoT

Her entire story has been the fucking villain origins. Tragic and sympathetic at points, sure, but still clearly building her up to be a vengeance fueled mad Queen.

You're retarded

holy fuck actual retard
demanding surrender is not demanding to bend the knee. Act of surrender doesnt imidiately means you changed your loyalty, it only means you surrender

ok but she wasnt asking for them to surrender now did she. she asked for them to turn to her side. their problem is that they didn't give in "surrender" is what im saying and instead got themselves killed.

Most people who watch GoT are normies and hence retarded. We knew she was going to be a bad person when she said she was going to break the wheel.

"I offer you a choice, bend the knee and join me. Together we will leave the world a better place than we found it or refuse and die."

Literally her fucking line, she gives them a literal fucking option of not dying instead they decided not to kneel.