WHY DID THIS GUY START TRYING TO RAPE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE

COULDN'T HE HAVE WAITED OR SOMETHING GOD DAMN THIS WAS RETARDED

Attached: Untitled.png (855x866, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3UWJ2sS2LU
gimp.org/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_(Roman_army)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you wait too long all the best roasties will be blown out already.

Thats literally the best time to start raping while all the holes are still fresh.

>What is medieval warfare
Niggas were all insane back then

Because death was imminent. No time to waste.

this, might as well get your nut off before you get burnt by crazy dragon lady

how do people even get hard during a state of chaos like a sacking of a city?

It's called shitty writing.

You rape AFTER the battle, never before, never during.

>You rape AFTER the battle, never before, never during.

RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE

LE RAPE

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGER

Attached: rs_600x600-170523170627-600.Chloe-Not-Impressed-YouTube.ms.052317.jpg (600x467, 27K)

lol faggot how would you stay soft is the better question

He was trying to have sex, what’s your excuse user?

Northmen are animals.

It was Bran warging

Rape is only good if the woman hasn't fully submit yet.

Attached: serveimage.png (1000x556, 564K)

Bros, is this what high test means?

THIS SCENE MADE NO SENSE, this dude just decides to start rapeing and then his king jon snow tells him to stop, and then he trys to kill jon snow? why? he's your leader right? do you need to rape this person that bad?

Do you...you not know what war entails?

High test does that to you soiboii, and look at him hes a hunk of testosterone not an incel so the woman would have enjoyed it.

better question, why did the northerners become literal animals out of nowhere?

In the books, Martin makes the point that soldiers will do evil things when their blood is up from battle.

>#notallmen

Northerners were always animals and smelly niggers

what a retarded scene topping off with attacking jon XD

the phrase "kill boner" isn't just a metaphor

because it's no longer rape if she's dead

>you not know what war entails?

YEAH FIGHTING EVEN MORE REASON NOT TO EXPOSE YOUR DICK AND ASS FROM YOUR ARMOR THAT DOES NOT EVEN WORK IN THIS SHOW ANYMORE

Attached: 323123.jpg (196x257, 11K)

Attached: 1557750901032.png (365x331, 109K)

kek

Can someone make this edit with jon and this guy?

Attached: opera_2019-05-13-08-11-6.png (629x454, 530K)

Yes

What the fuck do you think happens when enemy forces breaches the city gates? Mass slaughter, looting and rape.
But in this (GoT's) case they just needed an extra scene to show us how good Jon is, you know.. great writing and stuff.

>Mass slaughter, looting and rape.

They were still fighting user

>guy tries to have sex
>gets stabbed
WHAT DO YOU FUCKERS WHAT?

Nothing like a good fuck after a good fight

>“Your Grace,” said Jorah Mormont, “I saw King’s Landing after the Sack. Babes were butchered that
day as well, and old men, and children at play. More women were raped than you can count. There is a
savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the
beast stirs. The scent of blood is all it takes to wake him. Yet I have never heard of these Unsullied
raping, nor putting a city to the sword, nor even plundering, save at the express command of those who
lead them. Brick they may be, as you say, but if you buy them henceforth the only dogs they’ll kill are
those you want dead. And you do have some dogs you want dead, as I recall.”

DANY DABBING AT JORAH'S GRAVE

Attached: 1548319756950.jpg (600x404, 30K)

RAPE BAD! BURNING PEOPLE ALIVE GOOD!

this is your brain on normieism

Yes..? So?

>rape during battle
>get hit by someone else because you can't watch your back
>rape after battle
>the good ones have been raped by your lord/captain so you have to rape the landwhales, el goblina or roastie with 80% chance of STD
>rape before battle
>can choose freely according to your taste and coins
Sex before battle is the best. Change my mind.

There was no battle anymore. They were sacking the city.

Only realistic thing that's happened all season desu

to create a situation to remind the viewer that jon is still a good boi

northman's suck and fuck

LITERALLY TWO SECONDS BEFORE JON BOY GETS ATTACKED

THEN RAPER NIGGER JUST STARTS RAPING
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3UWJ2sS2LU

Attached: 1555874386236.jpg (466x700, 38K)

Bloodlust gets the cock rock hard, bro.

Yeah but here its just for cheap moral ambiguity.

Why dont women just carry small knives and slit throat of rappers? Do they love being raped or what?

he liked rape

Attached: rape (2).jpg (601x408, 80K)

kek
this

They'd carry guns but democrats wont let them

God dsmn white men just can't stop raping

lmao

Women LOVE rape

I can't tell if this thread is serious or not.

Attached: nipa.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Characters that are literally me

Its a white guy so rape is good. Get with the program

Would a noble ever kill one of his own men for battlefield rape?
It's a huge deal for a king to kill his own loyal subject, you might expect a whipping or something after the fact but for a king to kill one of his bannermen is disastrous for morale among the others. Will that man's lord not be furious?
Oh wait I forgot nu-got doesn't care about that stuff, there's just bad-goodies and good-baddies now.

Spoken like a true non-rapist, oh well, more rape for the rest of us.

Executing soldiers for raping people was incredibly common all the way back to the Ancient Greeks and Ancient China. You're a fucking idiot if you think people acting outside the law is ever allowed if the King doesn't allow it

They were desperate for a way to show Jon is still good despite what's going on around. So they give him something heroic to do by having him save a girl from being raped even if it means killing his own men.

>I’m standing right next to Jon Snow, my liege lord, known for his keen sense of righteousness. Time to rape a bitch!

Gotta rape them before the Dothraki do it!

Yep its this. The 90 IQ average viewer wouldn't understand otherwise
>The North and bad so now Jon bad??

He was ordered to stop and he not only disobeyed but he fought his lord physically. He's lucky he didn't get flayed.

They were implicitly ordered to kill 'em all. Dany's told they'll do that, too, if she wants them to.

>Meikäläisellähän lähtisi raiskaukset käyntiin niin sootanasti ja naiset karkuun niin ku annie lennox, mällit lentäis kuin jokisen eväät

unironically yes, you rape AFTER the battle not during, basic fucking discipline, i dont care how much of a 'chad' you think you are

That’s kinda how sieges work, they’re complete fucking chaos and people take what they want, including women.

This entire "rape in the middle of battle" thing is completely retarded bullshit in the first place.

>he hasn't experienced the adrenaline and testosterone rush during a gory battle

>He's never sacked a city
The battle was over, it was funtime when Dany started torching civilians you low t faggots

because jon is a bigot who attacked him just because he has a different culture and belief as him

The whole point is that war is always bad

If you are sieging the only ass you have to rape is that of your brother in arms and that is kinda gay.

>Would a noble ever kill one of his own men for battlefield rape?

Even fucking Soviet officers killed soldiers for rape.

if the mercs in the irak war were given free hand they would have done the same.

>you will never get an ariel view of a sack of an ancient city like carthage or baghdad
imagine all the rape

This is the stupidest complaint I’ve seen so far. At that point it had devolved from a battle to a sacking, all the northern soldiers were rampaging and this makes perfect sense.

Please delete your shit thread.

he's battle-lusted. not thinking straight. berzerk mode

A lot of them undoubtedly did anyway. Even soldiers stationed today in Okinawa have routinely been accused of raping little japanese girls

>it had devolved from a battle to a sacking

GUY ATTACKS JON TWO SECONDS BEFORE ARE YOU ACTUALLY RETARDED

i had a stiffy during nightly raids in iraq

That is exactly why they get hard.

The battle was over, at that point it was sacking and pillaging the city.

Yes there was the red keep and possibly some other smaller keeps to take but the city for the most part was done.

>scenes that virgins will never understand

THE BLOOD FEVER WAS UPON HIM. of course I wouldn't expect a virgin to understand

because it is realistic. when russians took berlin they raped tens of thousands of girls

Stop trying to bump your own thread and go back to r*ddit

This, Japs HATE our troops. Lots of good men serve, but lots of low income background shitheads do too.

they were in a knife-free zone. it works to lower crime usually, as long as people follow the rule

>ywn be Aegon the Conqueror, plowing your two beautiful, warrior-ladies sisters every night while conquering the seven kingdoms
Why even live guys

Attached: 1557676897252.png (1280x715, 782K)

>exhausting your body by depleting nutrients through orgasm is best done BEFORE a battle.
Think before you post.

Soviets were much, much more “humane” than people from the middle ages

Yeah i did a few rapes after the siege of Calais, course back then it was fine and just a bit 'cheeky', harder to get away with it nowdays

you know how i can tell a woman wrote this post?

"Everywhere I go I also rape"

Most realistic part of the episode.
Can't believe they put an army in front of the castle walls again. Is everyone from Essos retarded?

You didn't realize that Bran worged into him

Why the fuck does D&D hate northeners so much
>Dumbest looking armor
>No good battles shown on screen
>Soldiers continuously depicted as idiotic buffoons
>Only battle shown is the Battle of the Bastards which they lose even though they're on both sides
>No great northern conspiracy
>Immediately try to get rid of Jon when they don't agree with one decision
>Lords that have redeemed themselves betray the Starks AGAIN (Lord Glover)
>Now they're also bloodthirsty rapists who assault their own Lord and have more scenes of rape and slaughter this episode than the Dothraki

Attached: v3x54srzi6g21.jpg (740x463, 224K)

The allies raped all the time during WW2. The Axis didn't (minus Japan)

The Lannisters are at King's Landing, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people. Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience. Bells are heard in the distance. Suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand Unsullied and Dothraki on horses. We see Daenerys driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip. "FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS" In the distance, innocent women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail. "TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Daenerys shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE FIRES" "Yes," cries Grey Worm, "Drogon hungers!". Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken. "R'hllor save us," Jon whispers, "she's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"

h-how?

Not every soldier knows who they fight for. Probably had no idea what jon Snow looked like. Fuck this guy trying to stop me from getting my nut off

>The Axis didn't
user.....
Also what do you think happened in the concentration camps 24/7? Why do you think Women were usually better fed and had a higher survival rate there?

You have so much adrenaline, glucagon and testosteron in those moments you would kill, rape, eat and shit all together if it were possible

>Even fucking Soviet officers killed soldiers for rape.
lmao, who told you this vlad ?

Watch season two again. They fight among themselves more than they showed the Lannisters ever doing

Accurate depiction of the norf desu

Attached: INGURLAND.jpg (341x450, 29K)

Because at that point in time they had already won the fight. The enemies had already surrendered and were basically routing so it was time for the raping and pillaging. My problem with this scene was that when he saw Jon, the freaking general, he's like, "I can take him" This guy isn't a mercenary. The army is made up of Dothraki and Northmen and he's clearly not the former. What the hell was he thinking?

He wasn't trying to rape her right then, he just wanted to get a couple of fingers up there so he could get her pusy musk on his fingers, then he could use the scent of it to track her down later after the battle for raping

I can smell your pusy

He wanted some BAD POSSY

KINGS LANDING PUSSY GOT ME ACTING STRANGE. KING IN DA NORTH GRABS ME I SAY TF IS THAT.

Attached: 1551053329455.jpg (638x638, 22K)

Uh... rape after a victory is shockingly common

It’s almost like a natural human reaction to the stress and extreme experience of war

It's not an Essos thing. It's a "this season" thing were every commander across Planetos has forgotten the strategic advantage of walls.

It's the same for troops staioned in Germany and thought to just be underreported in nearly every country where the US has bases

based, and also, redpilled

I wasn't paying attention but what the bells meant ? Why she was mad that they ring ?

>Only battle shown is the Battle of the Bastards which they lose even though they're on both sides

Attached: 1554225897080.gif (245x245, 968K)

lmao at this poorfag with no 14yo squire

Jon is a cuck, imagine risking your life over one smelly Andal roastie.

Why would she wait AFTER the bells are rung to go berserker? Wouldn't it be smarter to just blast the entire city at once so you won't come off so ruthless?

gimp.org/

No sex before battle dulls your senses.
Coming makes you a weaker man, and you don't have that killer instinct anymore.
If you have sex before a battle you're more likely to die.

she's valyrian, our screens cannot process purple

Literally telling a woman she can't have your dick turns her into a murderous psychopath.
Has D&D always been this based?

>be face to face with Jon Snow
>who has a sword to your gut
>who is famous for being autistically obsessed with honor
>who killed a bunch of Northerners in the BOB
>fuck it imma charge because boner

I'm talking about when Jon stopped the rape over that random peasant woman.

have sex

you're talking about a situation in which roasties were getting toastie at a rate of hundreds of roasties per minute, at that speed there was a serious risk of him not getting to rape if he waited too long

Cersei and co asking for mercy right after Daenerys gave them a chance to be spared.
Yeah it's retarded

Exactly he died because he wanted to have sex. You're right

Are you enjoying the Seething that was summoned, Brothers?

Attached: Stanniswave.png (1356x1656, 1.73M)

I'm not enjoying anything after Stannis died

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH

DROGON HUNGERS

>be me
>see all my frens die to undead cunts
>barely survive
>everyone gets sex but me
>have to sail on a boat for 6 months
>finally finna to fuck
>get stabbed in the gut by a main character

Attached: 1557071866054.jpg (947x1487, 470K)

this so much
i speak with experience, never wait for the end otherwise you only get leftovers

I understand your feel fren. But, don't be sad that its over, smile because it happened. Our King might be gone, but now even Show Stannis looks sane in comparison to Dany, ironically. Altough that is also due too D&Ds incompetence, if you ask me.

Attached: Crispy Cinnamon Roll.jpg (893x1628, 913K)

It was woody, and it wasnt you, but a tv show character.

this but unironically

So? They already surrendered, the battle was over and Lannister men were fighting to survive at this point. Unless you think battles have neat endings

Fpbp. Early bird gets the worm.

if you think rape is wrong you think nature is wrong. Viva la rape.

The shot of the Lannister man trying to herd the civillians away and then getting killed by a Stark man who wanted to rape was pretty good. Jon realising he was the bad guy is always fun.

>whats that sam youre being overrun by 50 ice zombies? lol good luck

He kind of forgot about there being a battle

Women can only cum during sex if they're raped

Attached: D3qhl0zXoAEPxoa.jpg (673x1024, 76K)

kek

So she was mad at this moment because she wanted to keep fighting and put fire so she keep putting fire anyway ?

>the Battle of the Bastards which they lose even though they're on both sides
kek

Attached: 14810DC4-10C1-4F78-8077-037B847A901C.jpg (480x480, 32K)

that's just how white men are, wherever they go they must always rape

Attached: 1430845280027.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Why would you be fighting an hours long battle when you could be raping instead?

THIS GUY RAPES

respect your pusyhound technique too

How often would the other soldiers raid your bunk?

Because they're uncivilised niggers just like in real life too fuck anywhere north of London

>do you need to rape this person that bad?
Who knows how long the poor man been without a good fuck? Of course he need it.

Hell, we know for a fact that our guys did the same thing in Vietnam (My Lai Massacre). If you get soldiers riled up and unleash them on civilians, they'll rape and murder. It's just what they do.

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH

Any time, any place, any culture, soldiers WILL rape given the opportunity. It would betray the anti-war stance of the books if there was no mass rape.

Some did, most didn't care. As far as they were concerned the Germans had it coming.

>Dothraki are famous for mass rapes
>Northern white is the only one trying to steal pussy

Attached: 1467046518986.gif (245x281, 823K)

Shut up

The point is that it was one of Jon's own men

London should be nuked.

ha

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH

Attached: 1557727606456.png (472x624, 144K)

Why did he confront the king in the north when he told him to stop.
He attacked his ruler, that's death.
I guess they needed to fill the "Jon is a feminist tall cis males are evil" quota for that ep

based

Snow niggers are a thing.

Do you like Russians?

He liked his meat rare

>kings or nobles ever having their hands tied by the law

do you know what an aristocracy or monarchy is?

>american teenagers unironically believe this
sad times we live in...

Cause Hitler actually respected women and blamed Jewish men.
Also why would they rape what they consider genetically inferior?

Actually that guy had the best idea in this episode.

Attached: 75820_Necrolord_11.jpg (850x1080, 143K)

They had to show a white guy being a rapist amidst the wanton slaughter of white civilians by mutt horse niggers and coon slave niggers, lest you forget the show was written and produced by kikes.

This is dumb af. The army was winning overwehelming. Literally the only reason the rapist failed was because Jon went for a team kill. 10 or 12 rapists got their nuts off no problem off screen.

I told you that it was retarded

Everyone understood the bells had started ringing, he just knew he'd been given permission to chimp out by Dany

beautiful

The Germans raped like crazy in the Soviet Union when they weren't busy just killing the civilians.

Attached: 1532967485692.jpg (200x200, 14K)

hold up...

Attached: 1556909469530.jpg (1187x643, 254K)

WTF why would the North (the good guys) do bad things like rape?

Wrong. You can fuck someone doggystyle and play with a dog using Aragorn's replica sword no problem. It's tested.

>NO BRAN! GET OUTTA MY HEAD, BRAN. STOP IT. I AM IN DANGER HERE, BRAN. THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR THIS. STOP IT. GET OUT OF MY HEAD. NONONONONO. HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Lmao dumbass that's when one's primal urges kicks in and the sick thought start coming in which gives you the hardest boner ever

This is a retarded hollywood trope. Raping and enslaving civilians always came after a battle if at all, never in the middle of it. If soldiers would spread out in the middle of a battle for muh dick all the enemy group had to do is simply kill them off one by one. Breaking formation is the absolute last thing you do in a battle either by dying or fleeing.

Attached: a5702998a25f6bf4af82c2a8bcc56d4944137642b4fc0e8661d1f291933bf6f1.jpg (661x746, 149K)

Hm that's weird this doesn't arouse me at all.
Maybe I'm not as fucked in the head as I thought I was.

if my current GF has taught me nothing else about women, its that they love the rough stuff. however i dont think rape is the same. submission arouses women, not exploitation

Who the fuck was this guy?
If we take a look at his armor style he clearly is not a Dothraki, Unsulied, Stark, Night's Watch or Vale guy.
Hell it reminds me of mountain/hound season one armor or some shit.

>implying being forced against your will into sex isn't total and ultimate submission.
lol, get a few more decades of experience under you.

based and necropilled

>t. town rapist

he was probably some commoner wearing some mail he found and using it to get it in. later he would claim to have fought for whatever side won and be a respected member of the community.

then jon fucked it all up

i wish i could say the same. it definitely arouses me.

>people screaming in terror all traumatized and running for their lives
>yeah man ugh rape the screaming crying children gotta get dah nut off now's the time
Yikes alot of inbred Muslim niggers ITT

Attached: edgy-character-now-thats-what-i-call-edgy.jpg (495x330, 34K)

>leaving your DNA all over the crime scene
peak retardation

Some northern soldiers have already been depicted as rapists and murderers in earlier seasons. Remember Brienne killed three of them for just such a thing. Swear most of the complaints aren't due to faulty writing they're from not paying attention fucking adhd faggots

He looks like he cleans up the bodies, like in a morgue or some shit.
Probably just gets rid of the evidence with chemicals.
The bodies probably go straight into the ground or get cremated. Don't think anyone investigates if a dead body has been molested, etc.

Natsuo Kirino's wrote an introduction to some photo book about those Tokyo love hotels and I think she mentions that Japanese schoolgirls are carrying knives, boxcutters and other concealed weapons with them whenever they have to take the train to school because guys tend to sexually assault them.

>Soldiers raping during the sack of a city is UNREALISTIC

What fucking planet do you bubble-wrapped retards live on?

This was SOP for thousands of years.

Attached: F1B5CAD8-A6FD-4FAD-8720-689E4497CF3C.jpg (920x480, 92K)

>lol lol lol lol lol
Heh ya yer such a wise old boomer because you've been on /pol/ for two years. Cringe

Depends how outnumbered and how motivated the defenders are. Odds are defenders will be more concerned with blending in with civies and gtfo of dodge with their wifes and kids before they get trained

cope more incel

>It's a huge deal for a king to kill his own loyal subject, you might expect a whipping or something after the fact but for a king to kill one of his bannermen is disastrous for morale among the others
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_(Roman_army)

hot

pretty sure not censoring their faces will bite him in the ass in the long term

9/11 mixed with Vietnam and a bit of Nanjing

Attached: 1553759202292.jpg (540x539, 69K)

Women claim not to enjoy rape because society tells them it's bad.

Their brains are wired to find being taken by a strong male arousing.

I mentioned that in a previous thread like a week ago, you asshole. Some smartass told me that Westerosi men get sent to the wall. I was responding to some guy talking about how the people from Essos were rapists and I told him that the men of Westeros are just the same.

I'll cope by raping you in the ass sweetie

coulda been worse

Attached: skaven battle reports.png (500x429, 85K)

Attached: 1503805016242.jpg (222x293, 19K)

look how happy he is

No one fucking cares during a battle, no one saw them

He knows he's not going to have anything to rape in a few minutes thanks to Dany.

ok varys

>taking out the garbage on a sunny day

>Deliberately force wedge between Dan and Jon knowing it will lead to a massive slaughter in kings landing only so that he can warg rape qts through multiple timelines.
200 IQ

Attached: 89d05c4556d0606f8e5a32c258797cf19b2080db252ca565766865d968d92df4.jpg (455x419, 47K)

>no means yes don't you, a married lass with childre, want my smelly unwashed northern nigger cock while a dragon is burning the city to the ground?
Just admit you want a justification to rape people, so your cock can be cut off sooner.

>Rape
>Bad

Nigga what?

Attached: 1546647231748.jpg (1024x675, 50K)

imagine thinking italians don't rape

t. toxic masculinity

Attached: the rock sniff.gif (320x320, 3.94M)

>the rape jon

Attached: 4a13cd4c506b2e8ff0fadfc5965b1dce.jpg (540x511, 36K)

>omg u guys why are u lynching me I just tried to rape wives and children it's nothing bad pls dun kill me

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Attached: whereveriam.jpg (571x431, 61K)

Every side did it
Soviets and Japs systematically used rape as a weapon
Brits and Americans didn't really care
Germans were the only ones actively forbidding it and executing their own soldiers for it

norf

So they are like the norf posters?

Based Germans.
Alot of Yea Forums cocks need cutting off

Attached: 1536243685980.jpg (485x415, 24K)

imagine forgetting in season 2 that a couple northerners raped, killed, and strung up 3 girls for sleeping with the lannisters, then brienne finds them.

Battle was over dude. It was just a slaughter at that point.

lmao the battle never even started, it was merely a carnage

The majority of woman actually do orgasm during rape.

That's because Germans knew raping subhumans would lead to racemixed El-Hanso babies.

... would have been beautiful but Jon had to stop it... Bran should talk some sense into him...

Rapes were allowed in practice by the German military (officially forbidden, however) in eastern and southeastern Europe, while northern and western countries were relatively spared.[81][82] In Occupied Denmark, which initially agreed to collaborate with Nazi Germany, rapes were not widespread, and German officials promised to punish them.[81] By contrast thousands of Soviet female nurses, doctors and field medics fell victim to rape when captured, and were often murdered afterwards.[18]

German soldiers used to brand the bodies of captured partisan women – and other women as well – with the words "Whore for Hitler's troops" and rape them.[83] Following their capture some German soldiers vividly bragged about committing rape and rape-homicide.[84] Susan Brownmiller argues that rape played a pivotal role in Nazi aim to conquer and destroy people they considered inferior, such as Jews, Russians, and Poles.[85] An extensive list of rapes committed by German soldiers was compiled in the so called "Molotov Note" in 1942. Brownmiller points out that Nazis used rape as a weapon of terror.[86]

Examples of mass rapes in Soviet Union committed by German soldiers include:

Smolensk: German command opened a brothel for officers in which hundreds of women and girls were driven by force, often by arms and hair.[87]
Lviv: 32 women working in a garment factory were raped and murdered by German soldiers, in a public park. A priest trying to stop the atrocity was murdered.
Lviv: Germans soldiers raped Jewish girls, who were murdered after getting pregnant.[88] It is estimated that over a million children were born to Russian women, fathered by German soldiers.[89]:56[90]

>Do they love being raped or what?
Yes

>jewpedia as a source
LMAO

yes but it was becuase aryans were forbidden from having sex with the inferior races dont try to spin it into something good faggot

Physiological reaction. You yourself would get erect and ejaculate if a nigger held you down and started sucking you off.

search for "rape baiting" and your mind will be blown

> Time to rape

> Didn't grab one of those adorable lolis

Guy's not from these here parts, obviously

In Soviet Russia rapes were only a concern if they undermined military discipline.[92] Since 1941, rape was theoretically punishable with the death sentence, although rapes were rarely prosecuted in practice and rapes by Germans of non-German women were not taken seriously, nor was it punishable by death, especially in the eastern European territories.[89]:288 In October 1940 the laws on rape were changed, making it a "petitioned crime" – that is a crime for which punishment had to be requested. Historian Christa Paul writes that this resulted in "a nearly complete absence of prosecution and punishment for rape".[89]:288 There were rape cases in the east where the perpetrators were sentenced if the rape was highly visible, damaging to the image of the German Army and the courts were willing to pass a condemning verdict against the accused.[89]:289

I’m sorry for using Wikipedia, can you point me to a more legitimate source then? Should I start at stormfront?

Wikipedia is the main source for historical revisionism.

If you consider it as a reliable source of information, unironically off yourselves.

>Couldve went to rescue and protect some qt lady who will be forever indebted to him and be his wife and live peacefully in the countryside and have cute kids and a pet goat
> Fuck that, gotta get my dicm wet in some sweaty roasty refugee
Brainlet northmen baka

Same with the Knights of the Vale. I saw a few Arryn shields.

>meek Japanese women not genetically or environmentally reared for fighting are rape baiting but taking the train to work
The incel brain degeneratice problem on this board is getting out of hand.

>Couldve went to rescue and protect some qt lady who will be forever indebted to him
White knights never get pussy you dumb beta

punishments for rape (including execution) go way, way back
contrary to GRRMs meme view of history, not everyone in the middle ages thought rape was cool

guaranteed replies

They made a point previously about northeners going off the hook though, Berric Dondarrion said they will hunt looters and rapers whichever flag they may fly.

still didnt provide a better source

Hahaha

that's only in modern degenerate society

It's a small investment for a long term secure life plan. And lowbotn qt's dont know any better, really

You're the one who came up with fake "proof". I'm not the guy who made the original post so I'm not the one who needs to bring proof for their claim.

>You yourself would get erect and ejaculate if a nigger held you down and started sucking you off.

That`s one hell of projecting you faggot.
>Fantasizing being raped by a nigga

yikes

Attached: 1553959477546.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

COPE
O
P
E

Present evidence

Nah, women have always been like this. They were not openly able to do everything they wanted, now they are just having free reign .

sure, use this as an excuse

>mfw it’s rape time

I mean there's a dragon razing the city and the opposite side surrendered, I dunno man.

Attached: 1508335369081.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Look how you recoil and shriek after getting found out. Cowardly little rapist wannabe can't handle the truth.

Fuck double rape I guess.

Attached: BB32B7DB-E620-409D-8A50-450B3729E595.jpg (750x1141, 324K)

It's not an excuse. I'm not defending either side in the argument itself. I have no idea if Germans raped or not.

I'm saying Wikipedia is a Jewish historical revisionism weapon, it has been for years.

Why can't men go 2 minutes without raping?

Get your numbers right. It's 1/5 maybe 1/4 at most and those women also report high levels of distress and fear.

>you should've walked away jon

Attached: 286f1dcd923ed73efbc303de1d95d1cbf3d1d864.jpg (600x300, 60K)

It was after the battle, they had surrendered. Dany then started blowing shit up so her army took this as permission to sack the city.

Oh, yeah. Totally. Like; 5:00, it's bitch-raping time.

>the Dothraki swords just kinda forgot about not being able to kill knights in full plate
>the Unsullied just kinda forgot that they don't murder everyone unless explicitly told to
>Euron just kinda forgot how to hit dragons
>Euron just kinda forgot how to fight and gets killed by a cripple
>Jaime just kinda forgot about all the people in KL he saved against the last mad Targ
>Arya just kinda forgot about being able to teleport and wear other faces

It's been over two minutes since your post, better open your meat flaps wide, roastie.

>not understanding boners
that was your first and last mistake

im sorry what time period is this mythical setting placed in?

Where ever I am I must also rape.

Attached: 4E2DC73D-12C8-4A3D-AA83-61C19CD59E03.jpg (452x498, 55K)

Attached: Subvert Expectations.jpg (2096x1153, 493K)

FUCK YOU

Attached: sansa.webm (960x540, 272K)

XD XD ebin

>>Euron just kinda forgot how to fight and gets killed by a cripple
Jesus wept. Jaime mortally wounded crawling for his sword. Euron sees him crawling for it and laughs. Knows he's gonna get the sword. Gets stabboed anyway

You are a f*moid aren't you

Ours is the last laugh!

that guy went mental just like fookin legend would try the same shit

based

What's best case in the books?
Dragonhorn gets BLOWN and that's how Dany loses the first dragon?

>The rape
>It would have been beautiful Jon
>Why did you ruin my fap?

this makes too much sense

Jon could have saved thousands by blowing millions inside of Dany

fuck. why'd you have to remind me about dexter? that show was a rollercoaster but the last season was absolute garbage

House Bolton was in the North, your argument is invalid.

I get all my facts from Fox News

>six months on a boat
more like instant transmission

Tell us about how many cities you've sacked oh brave knight

But the GoT northeners aren't supposed to be russians
Why did D&D make them russians?

>have a veteran friend at work
>always give him scenarios to hear what would happen
>for example ask him one day "is it ok to rape women after a battle like in platoon"
>no absolutely not
>what if it's the only way you and your people survive a fire fight?
>uh
> like everyone is out of ammo and injured except you and the Taliban starts rushing you and so you rape everyone to death and win the battle and save your men
>absolutely not you would still go to military jail

Americas army is weak

Attached: 1557643690677.jpg (700x846, 151K)

>Boltons
>Cannibals of Skagos
>Marshmen are weirdoes
>Umbers and Karstarks were violent hillbillies

No creature living beyond the alps is worthy of being called civilised

HYMYÄ HUULEEN JA TANKO LIUKKAAKSI. NÄIN

Where does one gain such experience

Attached: 1553403133617.png (582x600, 387K)

>veteran chad makes moral and professional boundaries clear no raping the civillians
>virgin incel channer seethes because he didn't get the answer he wanted so he comes up with some retarded hypothetical that makes absolutley no sense

Attached: Wk2NM3k.jpg (960x1200, 440K)

Italy can be pretty ok, but otherwise a good assessment
What does this have to do with Game of Thrones though?

/pol/ is that way

The only bad part was Mary Sue Jon Snow appearing to stop it because theyre too scared to show another rape scene

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

>unless explicitly told to
YAS KWEEN was up there annihilating the civilian population too, so I'm pretty sure she either explicitly commanded it or at least catalyzed it so Grey Worm would give the command.

Attached: 1545407199322.jpg (700x816, 254K)

Attached: 1375369289766.jpg (577x435, 29K)

The lady got incinerated or crushed by rocks anyway, Jon should have just let her get laid one last time

Yeah, then it goes to Euron or (god forbid) Victarion. Unless Euron is completely full of it.

Ours is the last laugh