What do those dragons breath? C-4?

what do those dragons breath? C-4?

Attached: gate.jpg (1024x576, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmoLLgKNvlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I laughed my ass off when it just fucking exploded. This show has become such a joke

stop posting a new thread every time your normie ass has a thought you fucking faggot, there are 9000 faggot GoT threads already, post in one of those you absolute pile of shit

Dragonfire is specifically mentioned to be much more potent than regular fire, or even wildfire. Damn dude read the fucking books if your too stupid to understand

If the dragons breath were consistent, the battle of winterfell could have been won in 10 fucking minutes.

The entire army of the dead could be at least blown around because of that fire's explosive capabilities.

Attached: 28-dragon.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 98K)

You'd think Drogon would get a little tired after spitting all that fire.

make me you cocksucking nigger

HIS WINGS ARE SWEATY
THROAT WEAK
MOM'S SPAGHETTI

In ep5 the fire worked like it was some solid stream of stuff with significant momentum.

shieeet, this place lit like the noader daim

it looked based that way, not like that weak ass stream of piss you saw in seasons 1-6

Reminder me of iron man shit desu. Some kind of laser beam with a sick napalm effect.

fire still doesn't blast massive stone walls to bits no matter how hot it gets

See, I always saw the dragons as some living, breathing furnaces, since they were essential to the creation of valyrian steel. So by that logic, the idea that their breath can exert a significant amount of explosive force wouldn't be a problem for me, if they had only made the dragon's breath more significant throughout the show. They should have never made dragonglass a thing. Its lazy writing and serves virtually the exact same purpose as valyrian steel in the plot. Instead, they should have started a new valyrian steel forge at dragonstone and armed the north.

i've always wanted the dragonfire to look like smaug's fire in the hobbit movies so i like how it was portrayed in this episode (and s7e4 aswell). his fire also felt like it had some weight to it and it made it look very powerful compared to just a regular flamethrower-like firebreath

Attached: uq63.gif (360x202, 1.36M)

they buffed fire strength from the last battle

READ THE PATCH NOTES PEOPLE

It's being expelled with such force that it acts like a bomb though

Have you laughed when the NK did the exact same thing in Winterfell? Or when they showed the ruins of Harrenhal back in season 2, you fucking faggot?

Kinda weird how the dragons were totally useless when they were fighting the white walkers.

Kinda weird why Dany didn't just kill Euron last episode when she was literally doing the exact same moves. Seems like she could've just swooped over them in dragonstone and Euron would be all like "omg turn turn!!" and then die.

except harrenhal is the literal opposite you dumb secondary, harrenhal melted to shit, kept its structure, and didn't explode. the castle towers were described as burning bright red and melting like candles.

Well when you take a strong piss, you can knock over a water bottle. So just imagine drogon is taking a REALLY big piss that has more momentum than our piss.

It's just some gas not a literal fist of fire. Shit would dissipate quickly. But seriously, dragons for fucking magic and this here is an example where this argument is actually justified. So, no issue here.

kill yourself you GoT spamming worm

no one likes you and your kind

yeah it cut through that one small tower of the red keep like it was a high pressure water cutter, ridiculous.

Jesus fucking Christ.

best scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=lmoLLgKNvlI

Kek

Isn’t it a little unbalanced to buff dragon fire AND nerf scorpions though?

>implying the DnD dev team gives a fuck about Siege classes

Did you see what they did to Trebuchets the patch before?

tyrian/jamie scenes were always kino. they have great chemistry.