Is it just me

Or does Jon kinda seem to have a sub-100 IQ

Attached: D4LERYmWwAECHk5.jpg (1200x720, 107K)

Everyone in this show.

Sub 100iq? You do know most of the world has less than 80iq right? 100 iq is impossibly high for most of the world so it isn’t “subiq”

he's fucking useless and despite his bumbling moral faggotry is in the position he is in because of the people around him rather than his own abilities (i.e. he's had every single one of his victories handed to him)

He didn't say sub-iq. He said sub-100 IQ.

It's Kit Harington. Whilst Emila Clarke 90% of the time can only portray emotions with her eyebrows, Harington can't even portray emotions as Jon Snow a vast majority of the time.

Robb Stark was honorable but still had a crisp, firm personality to back it up, and Ned was played by Sean fucking Bean. Kit's lack of emotion makes him seem even more like a cookie cutter good guy in comparison.

No, he actually is one of the dumbest characters in the show, and it’s intentional.

the average iq for white people is around 100

He has Stark genes

>stark mercy and honor fucks over everyone once again

you're clearly not watching the same show I am

he just wanted to bone ygritte
he never asked for crazy dragon kikeress

We're talking about actual humans here sweetie.

Emilia is absolutely killing this season acting wise, show some respect faggot.

This is why we call them subhumans

Emilia has unironically been one of the best actors this season. I’d say only Lena Headly has been better.

he is wh*te so it makes sense

every stark was a dumbfuck outside of battle.

remember how many mistakes Ned made in kings landing

Emilia is the best actor this season.

Nah, I hate her typical "crazy wine aunt" routine. It has gotten very old.

That’s been the writers fault, not Lena’s. Her character was turned in to an aimless plot device.

The problem is that they keep adjusting the character for the actor. Like they need Lena to show as much range as possible so they ruin the character for it. Cersei would've been better portrayed without these confusing sometimes-psycho-sometimes-misunderstood vibes. She should've gone full psycho like in the books and preferrably killed by the start of S7 in favor of another throne contender.

Jon = Bernie
Daenerys = Hillary
Bran = "Russian hackers"
Varys= Assange

It's also the writers, he's a bumbling idiot with a heart of gold, basically Hodor who can speak. What has he ever done that was smart?

kit acted pretty well in season 5 and 6

it's the writing

Imagine being this delusional

who's trump?

working class britbong so very likely

Joffrey

No, it’s definitely the writing. Nothing Cersei has done this season makes any fucking sense at all.

wut

> Through his paternal grandmother, Lavender Cecilia Denny, Harington's eighth-great-grandfather was Charles II of England.[12]

I not sure about the iq question bros. But i have the same expression halfway thru a link.
Both concern and relief.
Parphrasing from the books.
"Yarl never shit my a mouthey joney snow?"

obsessed people never know what the fuck they're talking about

Unironically Arya

So what you're saying is, racemixing is bad?

Attached: women.jpg (778x941, 135K)

Attached: 1503551791172.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Literally everyone in Great Britstain is related to royalty due to inbreeding

did brits rape your country or something

and yet they still built the nations that ever brown people want to live in.

his dad is a Baron you imbecile

>You do know most of the world has less than 80iq right?

Now look at the state of most of the world. Brown people countries are absolute shitholes full of violence and corruption.

>your face when

Attached: 1548736077066.png (601x508, 127K)